Big Brother: Espionage (Game Over, but who won?)

TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:53 am

Post by TheBadOne »

In post 745, T-Bone wrote:Okay guys, congrats. I've played a couple of these games before, but I think this time is the first time I am satisfied with the Final 2 players remaining.

TBO - Two things, one, I don't hold grudges so you should have contacted me. TBH I don't remember who's who from Seafoam and that was my fault anyway for making everyone think I was Chesskid (I'd vote him out any game in a heartbeat too) But here's my question. It looked like to me that you entire social game was played through other players (Kloud and Nick) Tell me or show me why this isn't the case.

Thanks, T-Bone. I knew this question was going to be asked. I have always tried not to be too dependent on them. That's why I made a lot of side-alliances early on. Because Nich and Kloud are socially very strong players, and my style is more under the radar, every round I asked myself the question: If Nich and Kloud were not in this game, would I still be in a good position? I have done as much as I could not to be their goat, and I hope I have managed to do so. Also, It's not like Nich or Kloud told me what to do every time. When a decision had to be made, we always discussed it together. I believe that Kloud is just more outspoken as me, but I honestly don't think my entire social game was played by him or Nich.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by Crazy »

Good job, both of you.

I think a great game is defined less by the moves you made and more by the lack of mistakes or flaws in your game. I want you guys to tell me what you think was the biggest flaw in your opponent's game. Or, to put in another way if you wish, what is the major thing you did
better
than your opponent?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Klick »

Hello everyone! For those who don't know, this is kondi. The reason I disappeared is because my account screwed up. I found that really unfortunate, as I felt that I could have done much, much better here if it weren't for that.

I'm pretty confident I know who's getting my vote. One of you clearly outplayed the other, in my opinion. However, I do have one request for both of you that will help me better understand both of you in terms of play:

Describe, in detail, the week of my Eviction. Who first seriously brought up the idea of evicting me, and how did it go about happening? Try to include as many necessary details as possible for me to understand exactly what was going on from your point of view. Don't worry about me getting upset about anything at this point; I kinda expected to be gone after going missing.

In addition, a question for kloud: Can you compare your play here to your play in Survivor: Two Worlds, before it was abandoned? (Remember that I was Chuck Norris/Extremely Photogenic Guy. I think you were O-Ren Ishii/River Song?)
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

In post 751, Crazy wrote:Good job, both of you.

I think a great game is defined less by the moves you made and more by the lack of mistakes or flaws in your game. I want you guys to tell me what you think was the biggest flaw in your opponent's game. Or, to put in another way if you wish, what is the major thing you did
better
than your opponent?

Thank you, Crazy.

I hope that my responses thus far--and particularly my outline of the events leading to T-Bone's eviction--demonstrate a major difference between my play and TheBadOne's play. I have approached each prompt with a clear grasp of events, noting particular weeks, detailed player records, and accounts of my interactions with other players. TBO couldn't even remember how many challenges he had personally won, and asked me to remind him who exactly was on the Jury. I think this speaks volumes of our individual paths.

To illustrate the larger picture, however, I think this question requires me to address a few points made by my ally in his opening statement and follow up answers.

TheBadOne wrote:Thanks, T-Bone. I knew this question was going to be asked. I have always tried not to be too dependent on them.
{01} That's why I made a lot of side-alliances early on.
Because Nich and Kloud are socially very strong players, and my style is more under the radar, every round I asked myself the question: If Nich and Kloud were not in this game, would I still be in a good position? I have done as much as I could not to be their goat, and I hope I have managed to do so.
{02} Also, It's not like Nich or Kloud told me what to do every time. When a decision had to be made, we always discussed it together.
I believe that Kloud is just more outspoken as me, but I honestly don't think my entire social game was played by him or Nich.

My dear friend is basing his argument on two premises. The first is that he initiated his own strategy, and did so through the formation of early side alliances. The second is that operated, to a certain degree, independently of me and independently of Nick.

{01} Yes, TheBadOne took the initiative to contact MattP, kondi, and D3f3nd3r (feel free to correct me if I am wrong on the specific players), but how successful were those relationships? Two of these three players were eliminated prior to the Jury phase, and TheBadOne agreed to vote for both on the basis that they were either inactive, distant, or a combination of the two. TBO consistently regarded the third ally, kondi, at arms length, and admitted contact with him had taken a nosedive early in the game. In this way, then, TBO took the steps to build relationships, but only propped them up with toothpicks. Indeed, they helped bolster his security in Week 01, but after that they more or less splintered and became obsolete. I, on the other hand, established and continued conversation with each of my allies until we reached the inevitable turning point of Big Brother: Espionage, a time in which allies were forced to vote out their own. TBO's efforts to control the game landed him on the block two consecutive weeks. For whatever reason, he was given reason to distrust his allies and, perhaps more importantly, provided his allies with enough doubt for them to turn away from him. I do not think demonstrates "control" of the game's early round.

{02} Again, I agree with TBO to a certain degree. Nick, TheBadOne, and I
did
work to
discuss
every decision together so that we were each on the same page moving forward. Discuss. When it came time to make a bona fide decision, however, more often than not I believe that responsibility fell to me and to Nicholas. I understand TBO may argue against this claim, so let me provide a few more excerpts from our correspondence.

Spoiler: TheBadOne AIM Conversation
TBO AIM Log 1 wrote:kloud1516: (2:47:42 PM)Ello!
kloud1516: (2:58:13 PM)How are you??
TheBad One: (3:09:30 PM)Ello!
TheBad One: (3:09:31 PM)Great thanks
TheBad One: (3:09:33 PM)You?
kloud1516: (3:09:36 PM)Pretty good!
kloud1516: (3:10:08 PM)Have you talked to Nick today?
TheBad One: (3:12:09 PM)Yes
TheBad One: (3:12:11 PM)But not that long
TheBad One: (3:12:17 PM)He had to go after 5 mins
kloud1516: (3:12:22 PM)Ah alright
TheBad One: (3:12:23 PM)He told me to vote for D3f3nd3r
kloud1516: (3:12:30 PM)Yeah. Is that alright with you?
kloud1516: (3:13:18 PM)I think we are planning to post a copy of the discussion we had in the Survivor: Middle Earth topic so that you could read over what all we said
TheBad One: (3:13:24 PM)If you guys think that's the best then I'll vote him

kloud1516: (3:13:34 PM)Because we talked for about two hours last night, trying to weigh the options
TheBad One: (3:13:43 PM)Okay great
kloud1516: (3:13:46 PM)Yeah, I think it is in our best interest to keep kdowns at this point
kloud1516: (3:14:07 PM)We may not be able to trust him completely
kloud1516: (3:14:14 PM)But we know he'll be going after T-Bone
TheBad One: (3:14:24 PM)Ok
kloud1516: (3:15:05 PM)Also, how much do you trust MattP?
TheBad One: (3:17:33 PM)i don't know
kloud1516: (3:17:33 PM)The reason I ask is because T-Bone said that MattP has been talking a lot with him and Reck
TheBad One: (3:17:41 PM)We made an alliance early on
kloud1516: (3:17:43 PM)Has he mentioned that to you?
kloud1516: (3:17:45 PM)Yeah
TheBad One: (3:17:46 PM)But he never initiates the contact
TheBad One: (3:17:47 PM)No
kloud1516: (3:17:50 PM)Mk
kloud1516: (3:18:39 PM)We should probably keep an eye on him then
TheBad One: (3:22:04 PM)Yeah

TBO AIM Log 2 wrote:kloud1516: (12:32:08 PM)How are you?
TheBad One: (12:33:34 PM)I'm great thanks!
TheBad One: (12:33:35 PM)You?
kloud1516: (12:33:48 PM)I'm good. A bit conflicted as to what I think is best for us in Big Brother, though.
kloud1516: (12:34:28 PM)Of the two nominees, who would you vote for if you had to cast a vote right now.
TheBad One: (12:34:47 PM)Uhm
TheBad One: (12:34:57 PM)That's a very good question
TheBad One: (12:35:02 PM)It doesn't really matter to me
TheBad One: (12:35:04 PM)What do you think?
kloud1516: (12:35:12 PM)I think it'd be best if Framm went
TheBad One: (12:35:38 PM)Okay
TheBad One: (12:35:41 PM)Then I'll vote for Framm

kloud1516: (12:36:05 PM)He likely has more favor with members of the jury, has won two HoHs, and can argue that he didn't buckle to pressure throughout the game
kloud1516: (12:36:14 PM)I also don't know what he'd do in the F4
TheBad One: (12:36:24 PM)Mhm
TheBad One: (12:36:34 PM)You're probably right
kloud1516: (12:37:14 PM)I wish we didn't have to choose between them, but we do.
kloud1516: (12:37:17 PM)And it feels terrible
TheBad One: (12:38:01 PM)Yeah
TheBad One: (12:38:12 PM)But in the end you have to make very difficult decisions..
kloud1516: (12:38:31 PM)Definitely
TheBad One: (12:41:54 PM)Gtg mate!
TheBad One: (12:41:56 PM)Talk to you soon!
kloud1516: (12:41:58 PM)Alright
kloud1516: (12:42:01 PM)Good night!

Or perhaps it may be prudent to highlight a few excerpts from TheBadOne's Torch Walks.

MattP
Matt. I contacted you very early on about an alliance, and you gladly accepted. I thought you would be loyal to me, but unfortunately you chose not to. You became pretty inactive, and we barely talked anymore.
I also heard you were talking with T-Bone, so all of these things made me decide you could not be trusted.
When you were evicted you didn't even try to save yourself, you didn't even send me a message. I made the conclusion you didn't want to work with me, or you just didn't care about the game anymore. Whatever it was, I had no reason to keep you around and thus I voted for you to be evicted.

T-Bone
When the game started, I decided not to approach you because I expect you would still be mad because of Seafoam. Initially I saw you as Reck's right hand, but you have proven to be much more than that. You were a very strong competitor, and you were definitely playing this game. You had influence over a lot of people, and later on I saw you as a big threat. Kondi vetoed you out of eviction. Crazy also wanted to take you off the block the round you were nominated, and it took me a lot to convince him not to. This shows how well you have played the game, as many people wanted to keep you around. I initially wanted to vote out Reck that round, but
Kloud convinced me
you were playing the game more and you were much more of a threat. In retrospect, he was right. It was good we evicted you that round, because if we didn't I don't know how far you could've got.
So congratulations on your performance, you definitely were a big player in this game

Crazy
Ah, Crazy. Because Kondi suggested a 3-player alliance with the three of us, you and I started talking. After a bit about seafoam, we started talking more about the game, and I really enjoyed working with you. We've had some good conversations on AIM, and besides Kloud and Nich you were definitely my best ally.
I wanted to take you even further, but at your eviction ceremony Nich and Kloud really wanted to keep kdowns and vote out you, so I couldn't save you there.
I loved playing with you though, and you played a more than decent game. I hope we can play together again in future games!

From whom did TBO hear that MattP was involved with T-Bone? Who convinced TBO that T-Bone was a greater threat to his security and the security of his core alliance? Who really wanted to keep kdowns, and who failed to push his side of the issue beyond a simple concession? For all TheBadOne's successes in this game: His challenge record, his effervescent personality, and his faith in the ideal of loyalty (though somewhat compromised near the end of this game, just like mine), the fact remains that my friend attempted to control the game. In the end, however, and in his own words, he was swayed time and again. Did he contribute to the dialogue? Yes, and I cannot argue against that. As I said above though, when it came time to make the decision TBO bowed out. This is the flaw that I believe separates my play from that of my friend. I never backed down. That may help my case or harm it depending on the individual juror, but I can look back on this game and confidently say I paved my own route to the Final Two.
Last edited by kloud1516 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nicholas1024
Nicholas1024
The Ides of Mash
Nicholas1024
The Ides of Mash
The Ides of Mash

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Nicholas1024 »

Another game, another jury vote, but this time around I consider both candidates completely worthy of victory, should the jury agree. Still, though I was there for the vast majority of your plans, there are a few details I would inquire about.

TBO
, I would like to apologize for not talking with you more, but that's simply because you were rarely on AIM. I let you know everything that had happened when I did see you on, which is why I would like to ask... at what points did you think I was mad at you or didn't trust you? The only serious disagreement I had all game with you and kloud was Framm's eviction, and though I wished it happened otherwise, I understood your reasoning for doing that. Aside from that, I trusted you completely, as past games had shown me that if there was anyone I could rely on, it was you.

kloud
, before you cast that fateful Final 3 vote, you told me that you thought you had decided on who to take beforehand, but when the moment arrived, you were reconsidering. What I'm curious about is who you had decided on before the moment of truth. If you were going to take me to F2, what made you reconsider? If you were prepared to take TBO as you ended up doing, why didn't you simply tell me that in the first place?

Finally, to both of you
, I'm well familiar with the main plans we all shared and ended up executing to run through the game together. However, what I would like to know is what your backup plans were. Suppose that Reck or T-Bone won some of those crucial mid-game challenges and managed to evict myself and the other F2 contestant. If that worst case scenario happened, how would you have regrouped and moved forwards?
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Klick/kondi wrote:Describe, in detail, the week of my Eviction. Who first seriously brought up the idea of evicting me, and how did it go about happening? Try to include as many necessary details as possible for me to understand exactly what was going on from your point of view. Don't worry about me getting upset about anything at this point; I kinda expected to be gone after going missing.

This is one case in which I believe both TBO and I collectively agreed that you were a preferable choice to Crazy where eviction was concerned. For personal reasons, TheBadOne didn't trust you as much as he trusted Crazy. I will let him explain that point. In my case, however, I was choosing between you, the loose ally and information source and Crazy, who was another ally, yes, but also a friend outside the confines of this Big Brother game. I didn't work to convince TheBadOne that your eviction would be more ideal because he was already in complete agreement on that point. That said, I believe it was I that approached kdowns and Framm to secure their votes. At the time of your eviction I held the highest regard for you. I still do. Your inactivity--as you stated yourself--on top of everything else helped the house to see that Crazy deserved to stay over you.

Klick/kondi wrote:In addition, a question for kloud: Can you compare your play here to your play in Survivor: Two Worlds, before it was abandoned? (Remember that I was Chuck Norris/Extremely Photogenic Guy. I think you were O-Ren Ishii/River Song?)

I can, but I don't really know how much you can glean from comparing these two games. In my eyes, elements of Survivor and Big Brother necessitate different approaches. For Survivor: Two Worlds, however, my strategy was very simple. I sought to avoid detection, to ensure that my two identities were never linked. While doing so, it was important to establish rapport within each tribe, and to do so I approached players that I felt were both active and most willing to collaborate. This led O-Ren Ishii to confide in Bill Gates first and Chuck Norris second. On Team One, however, an alliance blossomed between River Song, Batman, and EPG.

Just as I did in this game, I worked to kindle relationships and to foster trust. All the while, Two Worlds all but required I play more enigmatically than usual. I had to keep my cards close and adopt a more varied style of play to keep my two identities separate. Though the game was cut abruptly short, I believe I achieved this goal quite effectively. This is evident by your willingness to divulge your personal findings; you managed to peg quite a few pairings and felt comfortable enough in our relationship to show me your cards. The process was slow, but before the game had ended O-Ren knew that you planned to deactivate pairs and possessed a Hidden Immunity Idol. All the while, you never seemed able to pin me down. River Song flirted her way into bed with EPG and Batman, but O-Ren took the way of the sword and the samurai code. Was I the most active player? No, but who really was once we reached a certain point in the game? In the end the game was abandoned, but I believe I was on the cusp of a breakthrough. We had each endured the Tribe Shuffle with grace, and were each--as far as I am concerned--secure in our alliances for a few more rounds.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Nicholas1024 wrote:
kloud
, before you cast that fateful Final 3 vote, you told me that you thought you had decided on who to take beforehand, but when the moment arrived, you were reconsidering. What I'm curious about is who you had decided on before the moment of truth. If you were going to take me to F2, what made you reconsider? If you were prepared to take TBO as you ended up doing, why didn't you simply tell me that in the first place?

I believe I told you that I had a good idea as to whom I would take, and to be quite honest it changed with the day. Why? As I told you in our chatzy conversation the day I won Head of Household, the decision came down to an internal battle of who I personally thought deserved to be here more. I asked you that day how I could ever hope to choose between two phenomenal allies, and you stated that you did not envy my position. Said you knew exactly what I meant when I said that, soon as the HoH results were posted, any preconceived notions vanished. Did I take you, who favored the social game and more delicate facets of a Big Brother game? Did I take TBO, who dominated you on the challenge scale? How was I to gauge loyalty when you both never gave me reason to doubt you? What about honesty? Transparency? In my eyes, you were both equal in that regard.

I think my pause for reconsideration underscores how I valued my allies. I didn't build up your expectations so that I might take pleasure from evicting you. I agonized over the decision. That much I hope was made clear in our chatzy discussions. Had you won that final Head of Household, can you yourself say without a doubt that you would have taken me over TheBadOne? I expect not, and I believe you would have stopped to deliberate for the same reasons I did.

Nicholas1024 wrote:
Finally, to both of you
, I'm well familiar with the main plans we all shared and ended up executing to run through the game together. However, what I would like to know is what your backup plans were. Suppose that Reck or T-Bone won some of those crucial mid-game challenges and managed to evict myself and the other F2 contestant. If that worst case scenario happened, how would you have regrouped and moved forwards?

As my Torch Walk and responses thus far have shown, I think I would have been able to adapt had either you or TheBadOne (or, grimly, both) been evicted. I had unwavering faith in kdowns, and believe that my connections with Framm, Crazy, kondi, and even T-Bone could have bought me enough time to regroup and develop a contingency plan. I have already admitted that my suspicions of T-Bone ran deep, and justified or not I would have had to set those doubts aside for the sake of self-preservation. I also had a Golden Power of Veto in my pocket that I could have used to give myself additional room to maneuver. Should I have been nominated and not won the Power of Veto Competition, I could have still saved myself. I would have worked feverishly to avoid that scenario altogether, either by casting attention elsewhere or by facilitating discussion with the Golden Power of Veto as leverage, or an instrument to gain support.

My opening statement alluded to the fact that my only certainty in this game was that I ought to embrace the unknown. I never cut off communication with players for that reason, and constantly strove to ensure I was regarded as a prospective asset instead of a prime target. My response to T-Bone reflects one shining example of my resilience: I went to Reck knowing that I had the votes to keep him and made a deal to protect myself in the event he stayed. I found common ground with Reck. I was willing to initiate contact with the one person I feared most in this game, and did so in a way that helped to establish a mutual respect--or at least a respect on my end towards him. I hope that that alone warrants an acknowledgement of tact and heart on my end.
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:43 am

Post by TheBadOne »

I'm on my phone right now so I'll answer the other questions later today!

In post 754, Nicholas1024 wrote:Another game, another jury vote, but this time around I consider both candidates completely worthy of victory, should the jury agree. Still, though I was there for the vast majority of your plans, there are a few details I would inquire about.

TBO
, I would like to apologize for not talking with you more, but that's simply because you were rarely on AIM. I let you know everything that had happened when I did see you on, which is why I would like to ask. at what points did you think I was mad at you or didn't trust you? The only serious disagreement I had all game with you and kloud was Framm's eviction, and though I wished it happened otherwise, I understood your reasoning for doing that. Aside from that, I trusted you completely, as past games had shown me that if there was anyone I could rely on, it was you.

Thank you very much Nich. I just got the feeling, especially early on that when we both were online it was always me who had to start the conversation. I was probably totally wrong, but I got the feeling you didn't want to talk with me too much. Later I heard you were very busy that time, so that's probably the reason. That said, thank you for being a phenomical ally. I still trusted you unconditionally and I'm very happy we teamed up again.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I know who I'm voting already, so...

Do you think it's you? If so, why should I waste my time? If not, what specifically makes you a better choice than the other guy?

Oh and as a 2nd question: were the challenges with which I was denied HoH & PoV bullshit? Do you think they were fair?
green shirt thursdays
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:17 am

Post by TheBadOne »

In post 744, kdowns wrote:
To Both, I had originally plan to ask this as the F4, but I am asking you to rank from Mist to you Two, who would have the greatest chance to win this game had they made it to the F2?

I will do my list from least likely to win to most likely to win. Before I start I'd like to say that I find it difficult to rank myself in this. Ultimately, you are the ones who have to rank my gameplay. That said, I'm going to rank myself on 1. I believe that, in a list like this, you
always
have to rank yourself on 1. I've played my game and I reached the finals. I fully stand by my game, and if I don't believe I have to win this game, I can better give Kloud the victory already. I'll explain why exactly I think I'm the most deserving in my answer to another question.

Okay, now onto the list.

14. D3f3nd3r:
Sorry for putting you last, but I don't think you could've won this game. I think you're a fairly new player to games like this, and I believe you still have to learn a lot. As I said in my torch walk, you should try to control your emotions better.

13. MattP:
You seemed like you were in a solid position the early rounds, but unfortunately your inactivity cost you the game. That's why you rank this low

12. Mist7676:
I think you could've showed us some more, had you stayed longer in the game. Unfortunately, you were the first boot and you weren't able to show your real strengths.

11. CMAR
I saw you as a follower of Reck, so I don't think you would've received a lot of votes, except when you would be up against one of the above.

10. DeathNote
Even though you didn't seem to social in your messages to me, I think you made some deals with other people. You put yourself in a pretty decent position, but not enough to get a lot of jury votes in my opinion.

9. Kondi
I thought you were a very strong player early in the game. But later on, my alliance with you became worse and I didn't really know which side you were on anymore. I thought you were a loyal ally, but you made some other deals as well. I don't think you had one very strong alliance though, and I am not sure your game was strong enough to get a lot of jury votes.

8. Crazy
In my opinion you played a solid game. You had some deals going on, but at the same time you weren't too outspoken. Unfortunately your deals weren't strong enough, and that became your downfall. I believe you played a good game, but would it be enough to convince a jury? I have my doubts..

7. Framm18
I haven't talked that much with you, but from what I've heard people seemed to like you, and you placed yourself in a good position in this game. Unfortunately I had to vote you out, but I think you would've got a pretty good chance at winning if you managed to reach the F2.

6. Kdowns
I like the way you played this game. You were evicted early on, but you managed to get through that and your game only got better. You made some good deals with people, and you made some good strategic moves. Your challenge play was good, and your social game was more than decent, so I think you would've been a worthy finalist.

5. T-Bone
Initially, I didn't really perceive you as a threat. But after a couple of rounds I knew we had to watch out for you. Everytime you were nominated people came to me saying they wanted to take you off the block. A lot of people liked you, and you were playing this game really hard. Even though we barely talked, I really appreciate your game play, and you would get my vote against a lot of other players, even though we never worked together.

4. xReckonerx
When I first saw the player list, I immediately knew you would be a big, big threat. Even though I don't think you were 100% committed anymore in the end, I am sure you would've won against nearly everyone. You were one of the biggest players in the game, and if you would've won no one could say it was undeserving.

3. Nicholas1024
After some long thinking, I have decided to put you on 3 and not on 2. I think you played extremely well, as you always do. You have been a power player in every game you played, and this time you have again proved to be one of the best players I know. You had control over the game, you are smart, socially strong and a good challenge player. I don't think many players could beat you in a F2, to be honest.

2. Kloud1516
I think you played a very good game, friend. You, too, have always had some control over the game. If I don't win this game, I'm happy it's you. You would totally deserve this.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:03 am

Post by kloud1516 »

xRECKONERx wrote:Do you think it's you? If so, why should I waste my time? If not, what specifically makes you a better choice than the other guy?

I couldn't say with certainty. All I can do is hope that you cast your vote for me. I think my detailed answers to this point make a solid case for why I am more deserving to win Big Brother: Espionage.

{01} I developed and maintained strong alliances throughout this game. While doing so, I gathered information, eliminated opposition, and helped others move forward to the best of my ability. I never stopped playing the game. From the way I answered my Diary Room questions (I never gave away too much information out of suspicions that they could come up in a "Who Wants it Most" challenge) to the approaches I took during interpersonal communication, I was always sensitive of my position in the larger house dynamic. I truly hope that shows in the way I carried myself and in the ways I influenced the tone of this game.

{02} More often than not, I upheld a certain presence in challenges; I may have only one four--three consecutively--but I also consistently finished higher in the placings. I knew that dominating the challenges would only place a larger target on my back, so instead I won when necessary and relied on social interaction to make moves when I wasn't officially in a position of power.

{03}

TBO AIM Log wrote:TheBad One: (4:13:28 PM)I said you were the strongest player in the survey ^^
kloud1516: (4:13:34 PM)Pfft
TheBad One: (4:13:59 PM)You're pulling the strings!
TheBad One: (4:14:03 PM):p
kloud1516: (4:14:14 PM)xDD
TheBad One: (4:14:20 PM)If they ask me know
TheBad One: (4:14:23 PM)Who will win the game
TheBad One: (4:14:26 PM)I'd say Kloud

I dreaded the day when others would view me as a threat in the endgame, and if those thoughts ever came players' actions never reflected it. I tried not to give them the chance. I kept myself off the block, made risks, and enjoyed the game all the way through.

xRECKONERx wrote:Oh and as a 2nd question: were the challenges with which I was denied HoH & PoV bullshit? Do you think they were fair?

If you are referring to challenges such as the Chain Game and Burning Bridges, then yes I completely agree that the challenges were unfair. At a certain stage of the game I do not believe knock out challenges like that ought to be implemented. Nick and I both brought up the issue with James Bond at the time (others may have done so as well), but at the end of the day we could only raise concern.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Don't worry we (me) rioted in the jury house.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
James Bond
James Bond
Watcher
James Bond
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by James Bond »

Hi guys. Question deadline is up. And since I only got 1 vote in the questions & voting deadline, I'll give you 24 hours to send in your vote.
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by TheBadOne »

Really? That was short..
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Cybele »

He ended the phase 12 hours early....
James Bond
James Bond
Watcher
James Bond
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by James Bond »

Welp. Anyways, I'm just going to place this here because of the name of the album. Good luck to both of you!

James Bond
James Bond
Watcher
James Bond
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by James Bond »

First of all, public shaming to T-Bone and Crazy who did not vote. SHAME. SHAAAAAAAAAAME.

Now, on to the results!

kondi2424 voted for....

Spoiler: ???

1 vote kloud.
James Bond
James Bond
Watcher
James Bond
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by James Bond »

Our second voter, Framm 18, voted for....

2 votes kloud.
James Bond
James Bond
Watcher
James Bond
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by James Bond »

Our third voter, xRECKONERx, voted for....

3 votes kloud.

We will continue to show the other votes.
James Bond
James Bond
Watcher
James Bond
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by James Bond »

Apologies for the late vote. MS crapped out on me. Our fourth voter, kdowns, voted for....

4 votes kloud.
James Bond
James Bond
Watcher
James Bond
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by James Bond »

Our fifth, and final, voter, Nicholas1024, voted for....

5 votes kloud.

Congratulations kloud1516, for winning unanimously!
James Bond
James Bond
Watcher
James Bond
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by James Bond »

Congratulations, kloud1516! You are the winner of Big Brother: Espionage! And thanks everyone else for playing!

Spoiler: CONGRATULATORY YOUTUBE VIDEO
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Blackberry »

GOOD JOB BOYFRIEND LOVER!!!! <3
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Firstly, here is the google document, for all who are interested: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... li=1#gid=0

Secondly, I apologize for the screw up that was the last few rounds. All my doing.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 772, Blackberry wrote:GOOD JOB BOYFRIEND LOVER!!!! <3

Wait... Kloud you need to do some explaining!

Return to “Social Game Archive”