KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:09 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Yeah, weird how things work out. As I think I said there, I had this username before I knew anything about KC, so that was completely incidental.

Also, it seems like this time I had the complete opposite interactions with both Xofelf and Cybele. Granted, apparently Cybele thought I was Nich...

And something I meant to ask Shiidaji earlier and forget, were you actually considering voting Forretress at F4 if I hadn't started to get complacent? For some reason I thought that if we had to go to a tiebreaker I would still lose, and therefore needed Stoutland as well, but looking at it now, I realize it would have gone to a tiebreaker challenge. Yeah, I really don't have any excuse for that. Other than the fact that I still think I didn't deserve to get that far in the first place, and I felt that if I won there it would completely ruin it for everyone else.

I probably shouldn't think that way.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:14 am

Post by DeasVail »

I know I didn't think much of you at first, but towards the end I really considered you to be a solid, trustworthy ally, and I enjoyed playing with you. :) I hope you decide to give it another go.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Klick »

Also, I just wanna say sorry to everyone for really sucking it up in this game.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 124, Crazy wrote:OTT - Over-the-top, it means you were crazy or something.

But we all know that's impossible, because only one Crazy.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 125, KingdomAces wrote:And something I meant to ask Shiidaji earlier and forget, were you actually considering voting Forretress at F4 if I hadn't started to get complacent?

Definitely, just ask Chevre. I actually remember talking it over with you at one point during F4, but you implied that it was a lost cause, since Chev'd have no reason to vote Blastoide out, so that pretty much decided it considering Blastoide's deal with us.

Also both you and Jal please play more of these pleaaase ;__; You guys're amazing.

-

Betch is amazing for the Edgic Chart wow. (Lillipup was never even remotely N though banish the thought!)

Return to “Social Game Archive”