JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:22 am

Post by JDGA »

I did no such thing! Now that I think about it, the only person I was disloyal to was ani, and I actually flipflopped to being a legitimate ally of him (although not above kloud) during the F10 round.
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Cephrir »

I was referring to the mod's promises >.>
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Clearly this is hell. Trapped in a never ending game of survivor right before the cathartic release of declaring the winner.

It's what you get for not doing torch walk. Karma is a bitch. >:T
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Candillan
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Candillan »

In post 2273, JDGA wrote: He had it coming for generally being an idiot. Weep not for orc, for he is dead.
Well, the only problem was that he/ani fought during f10 which destroyed most hope of winning the game for the four of us (aside from Ceph, obviously)
"That makes absolutely zero sense."
It's pronounced "Can Dylan", not "Candy Land".
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:05 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 2269, JDGA wrote:Then maybe you should, y'know, talk to people?~
It was the favs tribe, surely you weren't expecting a free ride?
Sorry dear but the only person I didn't talk to much was you. I talked to everyone else quite a bit.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Final Tribal Council

Summer Tribe
[/color]

Good morning! Everyone get their say in? Great. Let's begin : )

Spoiler: Vote 1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX wrote: Honestly, I was planning on voting 99% going to vote for TS going into this FTC. But he's lied repeatedly in his jury statements to try and make his game seem better than it was. He wasn't controlling all of these people that were giving him information; he was just friendly and non-threatening enough that no one really ever wanted him out. That doesn't sound like what he's describing.

Cephrir hasn't really had much of a social game, and I definitely disagree with all the people saying he would have been safe even without winning practically every challenge. However, it was a very impressive feat, and I think he's been much more honest with me throughout the game than TS has.

VOTE: Cephrir
That's
one
vote
Cephrir

Spoiler: Vote 2
XXXXXX wrote:He arguably had more control over the game than his opponent, and was able to survive each time he was targeted. He didn't play a perfect game, and his FTC was pretty bad. But I saw him play a good game, and that's what I'm basing my vote off of.

VOTE: TS
One
vote each,
Cephrir
and
TS

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:33 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Hey Shii - you did notice the derp that Cephrir and Marquis made, yes?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Spoiler: Vote 3
XXXXXXXXX wrote:Image

Welcome to the family.

Two
to
Cephrir

Spoiler: Vote 4
XXXXXXXXXXXX wrote:One of you did absolutely nothing and got carried to the finale. The other worked for it. I'm voting for the only one who deserves this.

Three
votes
Cephrir
one
vote TS.

Aninterruption wrote:Hey Shii - you did notice the derp that Cephrir and Marquis made, yes?
Nope! Shh.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Spoiler: Vote 5
XXXXXX wrote:Well...

Ummmmmmm...

As I've said before, I was— and am— torn between these two. I was always on the outside of this game, and that was mostly my fault for being unavailable and socially awkward often.

On one hand, Cephrir reached out to me more than TS did, even if only briefly as a fellow Fan and through the tribal switch. He's definitely worked hard to earn those Immunities and, well, tryharded this whole game. I'm sad we didn't talk more, but as I've said, I can't blame anyone for that except for myself— I'm just glad I made it to the Jury.

On the other hand, from an outsider's perspective I've always thought TS did a great job maneuvering around his V/LA and escaping votes through behavior and interactions, rather than just through challenges. While I'm not a fan of some of his latest responses, I can definitely see where he's coming from. Or maybe I'm just saying that. I don't know. Whatevs.

(And on the hypothetical third hand, neither of them gave me a 6-word sentence describing "summer", which was a big part of what I wanted to hear. :< Each Survivor game is unique, no? It would be a shame if everyone forgot in the end the basic premise and theme of this one amid all the drama.)

Anyway. Voting rights and trial by peers and everything are cool and all, and I've got to lay a vote somewhere, so... if it's not the "acceptable" choice, then. Well.

VOTE:
~~TS~~
Two
votes
TS
Cephrir
has
three
Candillan
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Candillan »

ooh, things are happening!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Spoiler: Vote 6
XXXX wrote:TS came into this FTC with a chance. It wasn't all that much of a chance, given that Ceph had been chaining immunity for ages and most of the jury felt TS had been carried, but it was a chance that could have been capitalised on had TS played the FTC right.

TS did not play the FTC right. He should have been honest about when he stepped up (F5 and endgame), but instead he attempted to claim credit for having survived the entire game, when instead he really only made it that far because a) he gave us his vote, b) ani was more important to target, and c) no one wanted to have to listen to his QQ if and when things turned against him. Then kloud and I imploded in a puff of wtf, and TS picked up the slack to ensure he made F2 from there. Sure, I could have accepted that and would have considered giving him my vote here. Instead, he tried to claim credit for the rest of the game, despite the fact that he was carried throughout and
the entire jury knew it
. If TS actually believed that he had really pulled himself through to the endgame then wow, that's really delusional of him. If he was simply trying to claim the credit as an FTC strategy then wow, that's really inconsiderate of him. Either way, he completely blew his chance, and as such this vote is either going to be unanimous against him, or 6-1 if Marquis feels like ruining my fun.

As for Cephrir, he basically played the FTC that TS
should
have done: He admitted that he hadn't played the best game, but indicated clearly the places where he had made up for it (namely, having chained immunity all the way from F6 at the very least, probably earlier but I don't really remember). Some people like to think that the challenges in Survivor are unimportant. Some day I think I'll host a Survivor without them to prove them wrong - not only would it be not nearly as fun, but it would also be more boring and predictable. Challenges are there to provide the perpetual opportunity for a twist to occur, and also as a method of surviving should the social puzzle attempt to turf you out. Claiming that they are a cheap or less valid way of making it to F2 is unfair, I feel, since chaining immunity is
very
difficult, and Cephrir deserves points for having pulled it off in his first game. Now TS has committed judicial suicide, and he's sitting right there to inherit.

Who am I to deny him?

That's that
!

Spoiler: Vote 7
XXXXXXXXX wrote:
TS:
So while I understand that you weren't trying to talk to everyone, that still doesn't convince me of why I should vote for you. My view was unchanged. You were simply favored by an alliance that managed to crumble along the way. You boast about your amazing social game when in actuality your social game wasn't as impressive as you let on. You downsize the performance of your competitor when in actuality there was a reason for him being there, and it's not just the challenges. All in all, you performance in this FTC has been subpar in my eyes, and thus you have not earned my vote, I'm afraid.

Ceph:
First and foremost, you should definitely read my QT. Secondly, thanks so much for helping me out when the game started. You were definitely amazing on the Fans tribe, and I still felt our connection even though we were on separate tribes, and I hoped with all my everything (Cuddly, Kloud, and Orc can testify to this) that you would make it through against all odds. Come merge, I was proud of how you managed to secure yourself and work with Ani so we could get farther. Though the alliance between Ani, Orc, you and I didn't last very long, it was very nice in that it was a sign that you were still willing to work with me etc. On the topic of loyalty, I wouldn't have described you as disloyal. The four-man alliance was trying to save CC and hopefully keep him with us, and in the end we managed to keep him in the game. (At the cost of Orc, but that was due to the fact that the group really fell apart, and it was either You-Me-Orc-TS-Cuddly or You-Me-Ani-JDGA-Cuddly going through the rest of the game. (Though I personally didn't prefer the choice we made at f10, it's spilt milk.) The next case which could possibly be construed as disloyal would be my vote at f7. As you might see in my QT, I understood and accepted that vote, and I don't actually hold it against you. From then on, I'm not exactly sure what happened considering I thought you to be on the outside after my vote. You somehow made your way to F2 (And again, I doubt it was solely due to the ICs), and that in and of itself is an accomplishment. Despite F6 containing only two fans as opposed to the four favorites, you went against all odds, and you've definitely earned my vote. Congrats, Ceph, and I hope you win! <3

In a
5-2
vote,
CEPHRIR WINS SURVIVOR: SUMMERTIME (FANS VS. FAVORITES)!!!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Thank you for playing.

What a great season! Tons of ups and downs, exciting revelations, and fun moments. I have
tons
to say, but let's let things sink in a little bit first - Everyone's free to talk in-thread to their hearts' content. Thanks to the players, the spectators, and foremost Chevre, who's here with us in spirit. Let's wish him luck : )

Finally - A huge congratulations to our winner! You're amazing.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:49 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
To be clear: quack
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Cephrir »

Woo hoo! Thanks, Daji. This game was so much fun even when I didn't think I had a snowball's chance in hell, so sincerely, thank you all for playing.

Here's my confessional.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 2242, Marquis wrote:tbh I want the questionnaire 2 results more than the victory announcement rn
If there is still interest in the questionnaire results, they will be revealed tonight along with a confessional dump and some other goodies : )
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:00 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

There would have been RAGE if TS won - I seriously asked Snakes what TS did
all game
and he gave me nothing, yet he votes for TS anyways - I'm going to assume this was a pity vote.

Here's my confessional, btw
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Candillan
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Candillan »

Ceph wrote:In other news, it's a constant struggle for me not to call Candyland "Candyland" to his face.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Oh yeah, here's my confessional.
Candillan
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Candillan »

...wait, who had the hidden immunity idol?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:06 am

Post by xofelf »

Well then, for those that actually care, I did have a confessional Doesn't really mean a damn thing as super dead super early.
You newbies did really well, so good for you. I'm still miffed I didn't get to interact with any of you until you were in deadland. But whatever.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Candillan
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Candillan »

(Actually, I never had the chance to interact with you :()
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:21 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Spectator QT

I didn't get as much into it as I wanted to, especially since there were quite a few people who I couldn't tell what they were doing all game. *cough*TSSnakeskloud*cough* Still congratulations to Cephrir, even though I probably shouldn't say all that much myself.

And if there was a HII, I never knew about it either.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:25 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Also, there's links to all confessionals/the torchwalk QT in the spectator QT. I'm too lazy to check to see if anyone wants theirs to not be released before posting it, cuz I'm kind of feeling lazy right now.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:25 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 2294, Candillan wrote:(Actually, I never had the chance to interact with you :()
I knooow. ;~; By deadland I meant pre-jury.
Candillan
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Candillan »

Also, how long do you think it's going to take Candillan to realize that Quicktopic already time and date stamps each post?
I knew it did that already. I just wanted it to look nice and fancy :c

I thought I said that, actually, but I guess I didn't. LOL
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Cephrir »

Aw, the spectators liked me! Outside of my trash FTC performance anyway. Yeah, I knew it was trash, but I also knew TS was always going to outargue me at FTC so I guess I was subconsciously just hoping my actions would speak louder. I definitely did suffer somewhat from assuming I was going to win.
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Social Game Archive”