It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

SURVIVOR: GREECE (Game Over!)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Xalxe »

|SURVIVOR: GREECE|

A XalxeCraft Production

For 24 seasons, MafiaScum Survivor has taken players to some of the most exotic locations.

From the golden salt waters of the Popcorn Islands, to the tropical paradise of Galapagos and even the green pastures of Middle Earth, Survivor has always taken great pride in its locations.

This September, 20 players will embark on a journey to a land steeped in tradition and heritage: Greece.

At one time, Greece was the pinnacle of Western culture. Even today, its myths live on in our literature, tales of heroes and monsters preserved for generations to come.

But Greece also marshaled one of the most dangerous armies of its time. War was a bloody affair fought for the glory of the warrior’s home and the pleasure of the gods.

How will the players fare against the Greek wilderness? How will they react to the new twists and turns the game has in store? Do the heroes of myth live on today in the players?

39 days, 20 people…one SURVIVOR
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Xalxe »

|GENERAL RULES|

original formatting and rules blatantly stolen from Mewtwo

|01|
This is a game. The main objective is to have fun; so no excessive flaming, spamming, or submission of anything else prohibited within the MS forums.
|02|
This is a game. The secondary objective is to dominate.
|03|
I am not infallible, so if I make a mistake, please point it out to me privately so that I may make corrections as necessary.
|04|
I have worked extensively to produce a game that is enjoyed by all involved. As such, I promise to offer each player respect but expect to be shown the same in return.
|05|
Do not modify avatars. I have spent a great deal of time creating these images and would much rather concentrate on maintaining a smooth game as opposed to making unnecessary revisions. Do not place images or oversized text in your signature, as it is distracting. When in doubt, ask first.
|06|
Exercise common sense. If you are unsure as to whether an action conflicts with the rules, ask. Yes, this is a competition, but do not attempt to undermine challenges or game mechanics for your own gain. This violates both the spirit of the game and common respect mentioned above.
|07|
Private communication with players outside of your tribe is strictly prohibited unless otherwise stated. Any player found in violation of this rule will be penalized. This should obviously include players on Redemption Island.
|08|
I would ask that players refrain from logging in anonymously. This is to help emulate the Survivor experience.
|09|
Any and all posting about this game outside the provided forums is illegal unless SPECIFICALLY STATED. Violators will be penalized, as it is threatens the integrity of an anonymous game. Please note that I will be
extremely
harsh on any sort of out-of-game discussion, even with non-players.
|10|
Failure to complete several actions, including but not limited to, voting during Tribal Council, answering required Confessional questions or submitting for a challenge will be punished with a snakebite penalty. If a player gets three snakebites, they will be medically removed from the game and will not go to Redemption Island.
|11|
I reserve all rights to implement new rules if needed.

|GAME MECHANICS|

|01|
Survivor: Greece
is
ANONYMOUS
. All participants are strictly prohibited from so much as hinting at their own identities or implying another player's MafiaScum identity. Communication outside the private message system is also forbidden until otherwise stated. Failure to follow this rule can result in a variety of consequences ranging from a harsh warning to one's elimination from the game. The moderator reserves the right to determine the severity of possible infractions. This is especially important in this game, as it is the first which could have potential spoilers, so please don't ruin it for everyone.

Reward Challenges:

|02|
While challenges may have rewards attached for exceptional performance, due to time constraints as well as the increased number of challenges necessary for Redemption Island to run, there will be no stand-alone Reward Challenges in this game.

Immunity Challenges:

|03|
A Survivor game is nothing without its standard immunity challenges. Each round will possess an Immunity Challenge.
|04|
Winners of Immunity Challenges will be safe from elimination that round and cannot be voted out in Tribal Councils.
|05|
I appreciate the fact that prospective contestants will enter this game with a range of skills. With this in mind, understand that I as the moderator cannot cater to all players' needs and time constraints in challenges. All challenges have been decided before the game.
|06|
The outcomes of all Immunity Challenges are final. That said, be sure to keep Rule 03 of General Rules in mind.

Tribal Council:

|07|
Tribal Councils will last twenty-four hours from the moment I notify relevant parties. If a player fails to submit a vote within the given time frame, he or she will vote randomly and accumulate a snakebite penalty. In the event that a player knows he or she will be unable to vote by deadline, that player may notify me and cast a conditional vote to avoid penalization.
|08|
The results of Tribal Councils may be posted before deadline if and only if all persons involved have submitted a vote.
|09|
The modification of votes after they have been submitted is permitted up until the moment all votes have been cast. Once all votes are cast, the decision is final.
|10|
The outcomes of Tribal Councils are final.
|11|
Questions concerning ties in Tribal Council may be found below:

|I|
In the event of an initial tie, a revote shall take place. Contestants may only vote for one of the tied players, and all tied individuals may not vote.
|II|
If a majority is not met in the revote, the following methods (in the given order) will be implemented to determine which player is eliminated:
  1. If the game has not reached the Final 6 or there are more than 2 players remaining on a tribe, all players not locked in the tie or immune will draw rocks. The player who receives a black rock will be eliminated.
  2. If the game has reached the Final 6 or two players remain on a tribe, a tie-breaker challenge will take place between tied parties. This will be explained in greater detail should a tie occur at this stage in the game.
Redemption Island:

|12|
When players are voted out, they are not eliminated. Instead, they are taken to Redemption Island.
|13|
Every cycle, the two players on Redemption Island will take part in a duel. The player who wins the duel will remain on Redemption Island, while the loser will be truly eliminated.
|14|
At a certain predetermined point, the current Redemption Island champion will return to the game with Individual Immunity. The game will then advance directly to the next Tribal Council.

Tribe Leaders:

|15|
At the start of the game, each tribe will designate a leader. The leader has no special Immunity but enjoys several powers.
|16|
Should a tribe be required to sit players out of a challenge, the tribe leader will make the determination on who sits out.
|18|
Leaders may be designated other duties as the game progresses.
|19|
Should the Leader be voted out, the tribe will be required to choose a new leader by the next challenge.

Twists:

|20|
Twists will be implemented without warning or provocation throughout the game. The time and setting of each twist has already been determined, so as to neither give an unfair advantage or disadvantage to a player or group of players.

Publication:

|21|
After this game has concluded, I will begin to publish "episodes" chronicling the events of the game. Similar to the writings of Mario Lanza such as Survivor: Tonga, All Star Survivor: Hawaii, or All Star Survivor: Alaska, the episodes will chronicle the story of the game for members of MafiaScum to read and enjoy.
|22|
As such, by agreeing to play this game, you agree to answer confessional questions fully and honestly and be accommodating to the needs of the story. You also agree that your persona in this game may be used, and that I have full rights to quote, paraphrase or alter in a limited fashion anything you post on this board, anything you say in a chat to me, or any private messages you send.
|23|
I would also ask that for the integrity of the story, you not discuss the game with other people or reveal your identity at any time after the game until I give you leave to. The episodes will be much more interesting if there are no spoilers around the game.
|24|
I will endeavor, to the best of my ability, to not only publish episodes promptly and regularly, but to also ensure that all players are given equal consideration for story purposes. However, I would ask that you be understanding of the fact that there are 20 stories to tell, and everyone cannot be in the spotlight all the time.
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by Xalxe »

|APPLICATIONS|

Applications for Survivor: Greece are now open! They will remain open until Thursday at 7pm game time (EDT). Please be sure to read all rules prior to applying.

These applications will be evaluated rigorously and as anonymously as possible. Please be sure to take your time; it should take you a goodly amount on its own, but give it some thought. If you have any questions, please contact me via PM, AIM or Skype. I look forward to seeing you in Greece!
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Xalxe »

Applications are now closed.

Final determinations are being made, and the next stage of PMs will likely go out within the next 12 hours.

EDIT: The game will NOT begin tonight. These PMs are NOT game start.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Xalxe »

PMs will now begin to go out. It's a process, please be patient with me.

EDIT: All PMs have been sent out. If you have not received one, I am very sorry that you did not make the cut. It was a difficult choice. Please make sure to enjoy the episodes as they air!
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Xalxe »

Attention players: the game will truly begin 24 hours from this post, unless all players have voted already. Your leaders will be announced and posting and PM rights will be instated. Good luck!
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:14 am

Post by Xalxe »

Game Mechanics 21 - 24 have been stricken from the rules. If you would like to become a spectator for the game, PM me to get an account.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| SURVIVOR: GREECE |

Three and a half months ago, twenty players embarked on a journey unlike any other. They arrived in tropical paradise of Greece and were divided into two tribes. Their first task was to choose a leader based on nothing but their first impressions. The two starting tribes and their leaders were as follows:

Zante

ImageImageImageImageImage
CorneliaFionaGobiasHankHarwood
JamieJustineSimisStilesYumi

Cergio

MonikaAnna-LizaClaireGusIqbal
MaxSusanThorntonXanderZelda
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 1 |

The first challenge was a race through a labyrinth to gather treasures before returning to the starting point. After a fierce battle, Zante came out on top, sending Cergio to the first Tribal Council of the game.

In addition, the Spy twist was revealed. At every Tribal Council involving two or more tribes, the tribe leader of the winning tribe would get to send one member of their tribe to the losers' Tribal Council. The Spy would be permitted to talk to all members of the other tribe, but not their own, and to cast a vote at Tribal Council. Zante's win meant that Cornelia was able to send Stiles as the first Spy of the game.

Tribal Council for Cergio was a quiet affair. Both tribes were plagued with inactive players, but Zelda requested to be removed from the game. As a result, she did not travel to Redemption Island, instead leaving in 20th place.

Zelda

notscience
20th Place
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 2 |

For the second challenge of the game, the players experience the ancient marathon. They aimed to be the first to post one of a number of images in order to check into stations along the track. The last player standing would win both Immunity for their tribe and a personal reward. Cergio was knocked out completely early in the challenge, and Simis was the first to cross the finish line, earning himself the ability to prevent a Spy from attending Tribal Council that round. This power would remain unused. Zante's second win allowed Cornelia to send Simis to Cergio's Tribal Council.

Cergio's second Tribal Council was nearly as quiet as their first as they took down another inactive player in Iqbal. He was sent to Redemption Island to await the next player eliminated.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 3 |

For the third challenge of the game, the tribe leaders were taken aside and asked to rank the members of their tribe in four separate categories. The other members then worked together to recreate these lists. Despite being outmanned, Cergio was finally able to secure an Immunity victory, sending Zante to their first Tribal Council. Leader Monika permitted Susan to join Zante at their first outing.

Zante's Tribal proved to be marginally more interesting. Fiona had been accused of acting against the tribe's interests, so despite other players' lack of activity, she was sent to Redemption Island that night to face Iqbal.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 4 |

At the first Redemption Island duel of the game, Iqbal faced off against Fiona. In this battle of the tribes, Fiona came out on top, sending Iqbal home permanently.

Iqbal

orcinus_theoriginal
19th Place

At the fourth Immunity challenge, the tribes worked to decode four prophecies made by the ancient oracle at Delphi. Both tribes completed this task in time, so they were given a tiebreaker speed round. Cergio prevailed yet again, bringing Zante back down to their level. Monika sent Xander as the second Cergio spy.

At Tribal Council, Cornelia's leadership was called into question, and the tribe decided it was time for a change as she was voted out.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 5 |

Cornelia arrived on Redemption Island to battle Fiona, not knowing that she had been sent, to some degree, to make sure Fiona did not re-enter the game. She succeeded, defeating Fiona and sending her home.

Fiona

xtopherusD
18th Place

The tribes arrived at Challenge Beach, expecting an Immunity challenge. However, they were met with two burlap sacks, which proved to be a tribe swap. However, instead of creating two new tribes, four new tribes were created. Each new tribe was comprised of two former members of each original tribe and had to elect a leader, as listed below.

Zante

ImageImageImageImage
HarwoodClaireThorntonYumi

Cergio

ImageImageImageImage
SusanJustineMonikaSimis

Paxos

ImageImageImageImage
HankAnna-LizaGobiasMax

Lefkas

ImageImageImageImage
XanderGusJamieStiles

At their first Immunity challenge in their new tribes, the players had to perform highly complex math using data found within an image. Paxos found themselves in last place and headed to Tribal Council, joined by Zante's spy, Thornton.

At Tribal Council, Paxos wasted very little time in deliberating and chose to send home inactive player Max.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 6 |

Max arrived on Redemption Island but found himself very little match for the force that was Cornelia, sending him packing.

Max

mastermind
17th Place

At the sixth Immunity Challenge, the tribes avoided the stony gaze of Medusa to unscramble words and grab the Immunity idol for themselves. Unfortunately, Zante found themselves paralyzed and were sent to Tribal Council. Cergio won the challenge, leading Susan to send Monika as her Spy.

At Tribal Council, Zante did not struggle with their vote as Yumi had been stone-cold dead for several days. She was sent to Redemption Island without fanfare.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 7 |

Cornelia found herself facing a former tribemate in Yumi. However, this bond did not save Yumi from the sound thrashing delivered to her before burning her buff.

Yumi

CuddlyCaucasian
16th Place

The next Immunity Challenge found the tribes facing off in the traditional challenge of Ready, Aim, Fire, with a reward available to the last player standing. Zante was the first tribe eliminated, thus finding themselves at a second consecutive Tribal Council. In an eerie parallel of the last reward challenge, Simis was the last player standing, earning himself a Challenge Advantage for any future challenge. However, Justine was sent as Cergio's spy instead of Simis.

Zante's second Tribal Council of the phase proved no more difficult than the first, as Claire was sent home with very little fuss.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 8 |

Cornelia eagerly awaited another opponent in order to continue her winning streak on Redemption Island. Little did she know that Claire was a demon in disguise, leading Cornelia to finally be defeated.

Cornelia

Lord Mhork
15th Place

Unbeknownst to the players, this challenge would be the final one of this phase. They haggled with each other in an attempt to gain goods worth the most points based upon secret rules. Cergio managed to wheel and deal their way to a third straight victory, while Lefkas finally fell and was sent to Tribal Council, accompanied by Simis.

Lefkas was considered the power tribe, and their Tribal Council was bloody. In a showdown between Gus and Stiles, it fell to Simis to settle the tie and dispatch Gus to Redemption Island.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 9 |

Gus arrived on Redemption Island to face off against the demon who defeated Cornelia. He slew her with a mighty blow or something, and Claire was eliminated.

Claire

Keybladewielder
14th Place

Meanwhile in the real game, the merge was announced! The twelve remaining players merged into Ithaki, the gold tribe.

ImageImageImageImage
Anna-LizaGobiasHankHarwood
ImageImageImageImage
JamieJustineMonikaSimis
ImageImageImageImage
StilesSusanThorntonXander
[/table]

Gone were the leaders, gone were the spies, it was now twelve people fighting each other for the win. At the first Tribal Council, Stiles wore the Immunity necklace, and after a very close vote, Monika was sent to Redemption Island.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 10 |

The final duel had arrived for this phase. Gus and Monika would square off. The winner would return to the game, while the loser would leave the game forever. After competing in the grueling Ball Shuffle, Monika outlasted Gus to boomerang back into the game.

Gus

D3f3nd3r
13th Place

Sitting pretty with Immunity, Monika joined the rest of Ithaki at Tribal Council. The tables turned here, and amid a flurry of self-votes, Simis was sent to the new Redemption Island to await an opponent.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 11 |

For the second individual Immunity challenge, the players built robots to play a game of Survivor. How very meta. There's a social commentary in there but I can't find it for the life of me. Monika won at Final Tribal Council and headed to her second straight Tribal with Immunity.

Without the easy reboot of Monika, the tribe turned on another of its members, and Thornton was voted out in a unanimous decision.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 12 |

On Day 24, the castaways engaged in one of my favorite challenges, Opinionated. Interesting answers were revealed that showed the social underpinnings of the tribe, and Anna-Liza walked away with her first Immunity win.

One would expect that returnee Monika would come under fire at Tribal Council, but she remained voteless. Instead, Xander was sent to join Simis and Thornton on Redemption Island.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 13 |

In the first (and last) three-way duel of the game, the three duelists faced for a very important role. The winner would continue on Redemption Island, while the second place finisher would join the Jury, and the loser would get nothing. Thornton won the challenge and remained on the island, while Simis joined the jury and Xander was eliminated.

Xander

Pizzadudes7
12th Place

Simis

TheBadOne
11th Place

Meanwhile, the remaining castaways faced off against the dreaded Hydra for the Immunity necklace. Jamie managed to evade its many heads and walk away with Immunity.

At Tribal Council, despite a movement against Monika, Gobias was voted out and sent to face Thornton on Redemption.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 14 |

Gobias and Thornton met on Redemption Island. They clashed briefly before Thornton walked away with his second victory, making Gobias the second juror.

Gobias

DoctorPepper
10th Place

The Final 9 met in an Oedipus-themed challenge which had nothing to do with seducing one's mother and everything to do with riddles. Monika proved to be the cleverest of the group, earning her third Immunity.

Tragically, before Tribal Council could be held, Stiles fell ill due to an infection and had to be evacuated from the game. His Jury slot was instead filled by Xander.

Stiles

kloud1516
9th Place

However, the show must go on. While missing their friend, the tribe nearly unanimous decided that it was time for Harwood to leave the tribe.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 15 |

Harwood arrived on Redemption Island eager to face Thornton. However, he proved to be no match, and Harwood was sent home.

Harwood

pickemgenius
8th Place

The Final 6 met in a musical-themed challenge to fit with the day's story about Orpheus, the great musician. Surprisingly, Hank proved the most musically adept, scoring himself the Immunity necklace for the evening.

At Tribal Council, the ruling ladies decided that it was time that Justine met her fate, sending her to the final duel of the game.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 16 |

In the final duel of the game, Thornton attempted to beat Cornelia's record, while Justine hoped to defeat him to return to the game she had just left. However, she was unable to, and Thornton secured his re-entry and Immunity.

Justine

Malakittens
7th Place

With Redemption Island gone, the remaining players had no safety net left. In the first vote, Jamie and Hank tied at three votes each. However, in the revote Hank was sent home with a unanimous four votes.

Hank

animorpherv1
6th Place
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Xalxe »

| Episode 17 |

The Immunity challenge for today was a flustercuck of chaos, confusion and conflagrations. Thornton fought for his life, but was unable to secure Immunity, surrendering it to Jamie. At Tribal Council, despite a valiant effort, Thornton was predictably eliminated.

Thornton

kdowns
5th Place

Return to “Social Game Archive”