TS
TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 5:48 am

Post by TS »

In post 48, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:It's also disrespectful calling another player your puppy and making fun of them cause you can. I understand your frustration, but the object of the game is making the jury think you played the best game, and if the jury despises you, it has to be because of something you did.
So Sheep and goat are fine but puppy is bad? Is there a list of acceptable fauna I missed? Puppy is the same as sheep to me so I still don't agree with anything you're saying. Saying we weren't trying to win is something else.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 5:58 am

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

Pshhh everyone does, I just remember hearing multiple people telling me they were personally offended by some of the things said in Arkham, I can't really speak for them though since I'm hella not even involved in this tbh

But my main point was that people weren't mad at TS for playing a backstabbing game

P-edit: I didn't say it upset me, I said it upset other people. I didn't say it was unacceptable either, I said it simply made people feel offended.

I'm not the person to be having this argument with either, the jury members are the ones who said you weren't playing to win. You're just wasting your breath considering how I actually respected your game, but when you're denying the opinions of the people who have sole power to decide who wins the game, I don't empathize with you.

I'm sorry you feel disrespected, but you know yourself that people say things that hurt the feelings of others, and it goes both ways.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Snakes »

In post 46, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:I've never had a problem with you being a villain TS, I was fine with your game in arkham apart from the fact that you made fun of other players in your confessional. I think the main problem people had with you was that it seemed like you weren't playing to win, due to Jesse apparently being the biggest jury threat since merge, but I still think you played a solid game, only difference is Snakes played that same game better. Don't be so hard on yourself, dear.<3

EDIT: oh, one thing that did annoy me was it seemed like you and Snakes, and then Cephrir and you come merge, were basing most of your trust in each other on the fact that you could tell their identities. I remember that reasoning being posted in your confessionals at some point, and while it is hard to ignore observations like that and make decisions based on them, it makes me feel really uncomfortable to see it being stated as the basis of your trust in an anon game.
I think I just overemphasized in my confessional the impact it had on me. I was just really excited to finally make the F2 with TS. I don't deny that it did impact my decision, but most of it was because I was so close to Danny and because he was such a good ally. Even if I don't know who Danny is, I still think I take him.

I also was a lot closer to Kdowns than I've ever been before.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:31 am

I definitely understand that, it probably was just overemphasized. Also, I hope I'm not coming off as argumentative, I really do think you both played good games and kept everything in control, I just don't want everyone else's concerns to go off unnoticed.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

TS
TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:36 am

Post by TS »

In post 53, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:I just don't want everyone else's concerns to go off unnoticed.
Oh don't worry, they haven't :/
Nicholas1024
Nicholas1024
The Ides of Mash
Nicholas1024
The Ides of Mash
The Ides of Mash

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:54 am

Post by Nicholas1024 »

All drama aside, nicely done to Snakes/TS for their performance here. I'm hoping I'll see you two in the next game I join/run. ;)
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:58 am

Seconded, although it would be a little unfair for Snakes to play in Hogwarts. <3

kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 7:01 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 52, Snakes wrote:
In post 46, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:I've never had a problem with you being a villain TS, I was fine with your game in arkham apart from the fact that you made fun of other players in your confessional. I think the main problem people had with you was that it seemed like you weren't playing to win, due to Jesse apparently being the biggest jury threat since merge, but I still think you played a solid game, only difference is Snakes played that same game better. Don't be so hard on yourself, dear.<3

EDIT: oh, one thing that did annoy me was it seemed like you and Snakes, and then Cephrir and you come merge, were basing most of your trust in each other on the fact that you could tell their identities. I remember that reasoning being posted in your confessionals at some point, and while it is hard to ignore observations like that and make decisions based on them, it makes me feel really uncomfortable to see it being stated as the basis of your trust in an anon game.
I think I just overemphasized in my confessional the impact it had on me. I was just really excited to finally make the F2 with TS. I don't deny that it did impact my decision, but most of it was because I was so close to Danny and because he was such a good ally. Even if I don't know who Danny is, I still think I take him.

I also was a lot closer to Kdowns than I've ever been before.

I've never actually been this close to Snakes in a game. Not guessing who was who in the game actually had a better impact on the game for me.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 8:25 am

Post by DeasVail »

A big congratulations to Snakes! Also, despite everything I had a lot of fun spectating the game. Brian Skies and Svenskt Stal in particular were a joy to watch and I'd love to see them play again.
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 8:28 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Actually TS, I think I might have been the only person who was calling you a villain and targeting you for backstabbing as much as you did, and that was because I was super emotional about everything and didn't really understand how Survivor works. Now that I'm not playing anymore, I don't think that would be as much of an issue again.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 9:00 am

Oh yes omg Brian and Sven were lovely <3

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Crazy »

Yes, I hope both of them play again. :)

Really, though, we need a bunch of newbies to start playing to make things fresher.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 9:46 am

Post by xofelf »

They were indeed fantastic. DeathNote also was entertaining to watch. He did Nappa justice.
Also, I see how it is TS. My flavour wasn't enough for you eh? :P
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

idk how someone who was in this game for a brief time saw what was going on and nobody decided to do anything about it.

grats.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by kdowns »

Eh I tried.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

hey hey what does this mean:
We had an agreement on conduct, but apparently it didn't hold up. And I apologize for that.

I didn't do anything so I'm massively confused.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius

Return to “Social Game Archive”