KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Go whoever is winning! Backstab! Backstab! Backstab!

(AKA, I feel like spectating, but I don't actually want to be part of it. No, I don't know why either.)
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

/in to replace in case someone needs to sleep early for odd reasons
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Axxle »

you should at come spectate!
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

+Invite me into whatever room it is then.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by PrivateI »

After 5 grueling hours of despair and sorrow, one person rose above the rest.

But before we find out the winner, let's explore each losing contestant.

The first player to be eliminated came late in the game. Blackberry was an instant favorite amongst all the contestants, which was obviously threatening to them.

This resulted in his early elimination, by a controversial vote. With 4 players calling for JDGA's elimination, and the rest wanting Blackberry gone, the Tribal Council formed alliances which would stand the test of time.
Last edited by PrivateI on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:07 am

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

6-4
unanimous
:P
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:50 am

Post by PrivateI »

The next challenge was one that would test the Survivors' communication. By working together, they would be able to force certain people out of the competition, potentially. Also, I revealed a twist that would change the challenge. 2 of the nine remaining competitors would have the potential to win immunity at that Tribal Council.

Multiple people worked together well, but it was ultimately Candillan and Shiidaji that would last the frantic light-flipping and take home immunity.

While Candi and Shii might have been able to relax at the next Tribal Council, no one else was. Riding the wake of the chaos surrounding Blackberry's elimination, everyone was unsure of the outcome of the vote.

And rightfully so, as the first and only Hidden Immunity Idol in the game was played that night. Kdowns, scared of the vote, played his Idol, nullifying the three votes cast against him. However, this turned out to be a futile move as CuddlyCaucasian was sent packing, receiving all of the remaining six votes.

Eight were left, who would be eliminated next?
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:51 am

Post by PrivateI »

Following a tumultuous elimination, we went straight into the first and only reward challenge of this Marathon game. Multiple items from seasons past made a comeback, including a Legendary Box (which would have a dramatic effect on the game later on), some benefits in future immunity challenges, and even some disadvantages.

Expecting the last item to be an immunity necklace, our contestants were surprised to hear that they would immediately be playing in their third immunity challenge. One player, exhausted with dehydration, could not bring himself to participate in the challenge. Thus, D3f3nd3r dropped out of the game, leaving the Final 7 to compete. This immunity challenge was based on the U.S. Presidential Election in the year 2000. This meant, in effect, that the person who received the second-most votes would win immunity. When the votes were read, the decision was final, and Klick had won immunity!

Klick, however, was the only one happy going into this Tribal Council. As the majority alliance continued to pick off the "weaker" alliance, it was almost inevitable that someone from the less-dominant group would go home.

However, no one could have predicted exactly what happened. You see, with only six votes in the pot (because Candillan's vote was nullified by an auction item), no one knew what would occur. The outcome was not changed, though, and Axxle received four of the six votes, while the minority alliance failed to send home kdowns.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by PrivateI »

With 6 players left in the game, we turned to a childhood favorite for the next immunity challenge. The contestants walked onto the beach and found one solitary crab. They decided it would be expedient to pass the crab to one another, much like the game Hot Potato. The players frantically threw the crab to each other, hoping to avoid a fatal bite which would remove them from the challenge. However, multiple technical difficulties resulted in some tough judgment calls, ultimately meaning that JDGA forfeited immunity to Shii.

This Final 6 vote seemed simple. With every single vote going toward the MVP Newbie Player, Gamsimbre, except for his own vote for Klick, Gamsimbre left the game. But game tension would come to a head when the Final 5 went to compete.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by PrivateI »

The Final 5 challenge was a simple game of outguessing the opponents, and taking pearls. The player who was the most greedy would be eliminated from the challenge.

One player took some risks and rose above the rest, meaning that JDGA would go to Tribal Council with immunity.

The Final 5 would be the last time that many items won at the reward auction could be used, resulting in a significant number of vote switches. However, despite his best efforts, Kdowns was sent packing in a 4-2 vote.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Candillan, Shiidaji, JDGA, and Klick approached the Final 4 challenge. This would provide them an opportunity to see how well they knew each other's strategy. In a modified version of the Coin Game, players would submit a certain amount of money to lose each round. The player who submitted the least would be eliminated.

Tel and Shiidaji made it to the end to face off against each other, and it seemed like a foregone conclusion, with Shii having significantly more money than JDGA. However, a surprise twist to do with the auction items several rounds before resulted in JDGA winning immunity!

With no more items in play, there was no more fear concerning Tribal Council. Klick was eliminated in a unanimous vote.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by PrivateI »

The Final Three awoke on the last hour of gameplay, reminiscing about the jurors who would decide their fate. They each composed Torchwalks commemorating their fellow castaways.

Spoiler: JDGA's Torchwalk
10th Place - BlackBerry
---
I'm going to be honest, being in a game with you terrifies me. You just tend to utterly dominate a game if given the chance, and because of that I felt that it wouldn't be the worst of ideas to see you gone before you could. When I heard that you were swinging around my name, that only solidified my conviction to see you at this position. To be honest, I didn't have much hope, but when Klick crossed to our side, that was a very welcome turn of the cards. Sorry, but I am not sad at all to see you gone so early ^_^

9th Place - CuddlyCaucasian
---
Apparently you were the one who formed the alliance which ultimately failed. I'm disappointed you didn't try to include me, but you say you didn't see me in the game because you were on mobile! I'll choose to believe that, but unfortunately there was no opportunity for us to avoid being at odds once that happened. I'm sad to see you out this soon, but in the circumstances there was absolutely no other choice.

8th Place - Axxle
---
I didn't really see much of you, which is a little disappointing. You were probably the biggest non-entity of the game FMPOV, and so I'm not really all that sad to see you here. Sorry for the short post, but what else is there really to write? We were on opposite sides, and this pagong was thankfully not one to be stopped.

7th Place - D3f3nd3r
---
Being medevac'd sucks. You were in an excellent position to make it far, but real life intervened and that was that. I hope you have a better run next time, perhaps when Meat World is less of a concern for you.

6th Place - gamsi
---
You put in a good effort to save yourself. Though I was never going to go through with kdowns' plan (and would have used my vote manipulator if necessary to prevent it), I admire your effort. Your key mistake was trying to then turn things against kdowns. In your position, going for a powerplay wasn't the best of plans when all you could really hope for was survival. Had you not dome that, the game would have been shaken up dramatically, and definitely in your favour. However, Klick revealed your duplicity and everyone reverted to the pagonging. Better luck next time, I suppose!

5th Place - kdowns
---
Ahahahahahaha. Where do I begin? Something about the way you were always with gamsi rubbed me, and many other people, the wrong way. In the end, seeing you gone became a high priority. It's a little sad that you were ended in the way you were, since you would have at least had a tie if I hadn't had the vote manipulator. However, I used it to keep Klick guessing, and for me it was absolutely worth it. Sorry to see you out at this stage, but you had a good run and I thank you for playing.

4th Place - Klick
---
Oh geeze, I have no idea where to start here. Our relationship was perhaps one of the most complicated in the whole game. If it weren't for the part where I was aligned with Candi from Day 0, I would surely have honoured our agreement. But at this stage, I would hope that you understand my present playstyle, and your offer of partnership simply came too late. Well, that and working with kdowns wasn't quite my style. I considered tying the F4 vote before switching to send you off to leave you confused going into the jury, but my common sense kicked in. I'm really sorry for betraying you here, and I hope we can fare better next time. Thankyou for playing, and see you next game!~

Spoiler: Shiidaji's Torchwalk
Berry - You’re ridiculously fun. I hope this doesn’t get our Skype relationship off to a rocky start, haha. See you in the bush.
CC - Sorry man! We drew our lines early and ended up separated too soon. Hope everything’s cool with your girl.
D3f - Thanks for the help.
Axxle - I apologize for not talking to you, I didn’t want to offend you or give you false hope.
Gamsimbre - You’re so cute omg <33333 Welcome! I hope you enjoyed yourself!
Kdowns - Gotta cut the head off the dragon before it bites you. Go yellow : )
Klick - >: ) Aw yeah. Fun playing with you, you’ve improved so much it’s ridiculous.
Candillan - My sun.
JDGA - My stars.
Shiidaji - Me!

Spoiler: Candillan's Torchwalk
Gamsimbre - You sent only a handful of messages to me, and it was in an attempt to make me believe Kdowns was trying to blindside me. As clever as that may have seemed, I was more on the inside than you thought. Nice try, though!

Axxle - We literally shared zero words, I felt no qualms.

D3f - Why did you have to leaaaaaaaaave ;-; I like working with you : (

JDGA - Oh man high five for making an alliance and actually getting to the end with all of its members intact \o/

Candillan - Stay golden, Ponyboy.

Klick - Confession time: When you messaged me waaaaaay back when, I wasn't honest with you when I said I had no one to talk to/no one I was allied with. I was veeery close with Tel/Shii/Kdowns(/D3f) and you were an attempt to get a majority. As the game went on, though, I actually did grow closer to you, as was clearly shown by us voting kdowns out over you. I hope we can work together again sometime!

CC - I felt really bad about your boot :( But then again you made a mega alliance against us but still i just don't like lying to your face : (

Shiidaji - RE: What I said to Tel. It's been fun :3

Kdowns - Yay fourth member of the alliance! Boo you working together with gams and not telling us! (that's why we voted you out, along with a message to tel saying "when do we break apart the alliance" I mean really)

Blackberry - LOL I was on my phone when you were booted I just voted what name I heard, sorry

They then went to play in their final immunity challenge. This challenge involved reproducing words which I was spelling backwards. This was the closest challenge in the game between the three worthy competitors. Shii eventually squeaked out a win, giving him a guaranteed spot in the Final 2, and the opportunity to determine who he would be sitiing next to. He ultimately decided to bring Candillan with him to the finals, making JDGA the final member of the jury that would decide the winner of this season.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Candi and Shii then faced the jury, and a barrage of questions. Ultimately, however, the jury found one castaway to be the most deserving of the win.

That brings us to right now. I am about to read the votes that will determine the winner of this game.

As always, once the votes are read, the decision is final.

Let's begin.

Spoiler: First Vote
Candillan

Spoiler: Second Vote
Candillan

Spoiler: Third Vote
Shiidaji

Spoiler: Fourth Vote
Candillan

Spoiler: Fifth Vote
The winner of Survivor: Skype, Candillan! With 4 of the 6 jury votes submitted, tonight, that's enough. Congratulations to Candillan, Shii, and all the jurors! Thanks to all the players and spectators!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

That was super fun, haha. Thanks PI.
gamsimbre
gamsimbre
Townie
gamsimbre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by gamsimbre »

Yeah thanks PI it was really fun! It was also awesome meeting everybody, you guys are really cool :)
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by kdowns »

It was fun :3

Did people really think I was working with Gam?

I knew I'd regret using my HII so early :P
Candillan
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Candillan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Post by Candillan »

:D
:D :D :D
Thank you for the game, PI, and thank you everyone who voted for me.
This was super fun!!
"That makes absolutely zero sense."
It's pronounced "Can Dylan", not "Candy Land".
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:17 am

Post by xofelf »

That was lots of fun to watch. Thanks for confessionalizing to me :3
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Axxle »

Thanks for running the game PI! It was fun.

Ended up talking to the wrong people but I guess that happens.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:31 am

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

In post 44, Axxle wrote:Thanks for running the game PI! It was fun.

I'm not a wrong person :cry:
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 45, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:
In post 44, Axxle wrote:Thanks for running the game PI! It was fun.

I'm not a wrong person :cry:
No comment :P

I just meant that our little group wasn't exactly enough.

Return to “Social Game Archive”