Nicholas1024
Nicholas1024
The Ides of Mash
Nicholas1024
The Ides of Mash
The Ides of Mash

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Nicholas1024 »

My answer to question 1 is usually 0, but that's mostly due to personal reasons. ;)
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Drench »

the ideal number is zero steadily increasing via the legendary box i possess in every game by law
join your union
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I don't care about the idols, but there needs to be more necklace.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

My reaction to the main idol is still quoting the dictionary definition for 'text'. The fact that I didn't understand that Darunia's first post in my graveyard thread was referring to the idol until I was explicitly told proves that I never was going to get that no matter how much I tried.

Regarding the mutiny idols though, they were partially balanced by the fact that it was obvious who had them due to the public announcement and the fact that the other mutiny idol holder knew who had it kept them from being completely unbalanced. Comparing them to the Legendary Box doesn't really seem fair, since they are a far cry from infinite idols.

Speaking of the Legendary Box, in the spectator thread people seemed unsure about the origins of it and the term 'Chanseying'. Has that been resolved since? (Seeing as I don't really plan on reading the spectator chat from after I was eliminated.) Both of them are references to Survivor: Seafoam Island, which was before my time, but I still understand the basic concepts of what went down. Basically Xalxe, playing as Chansey, told everyone that he was playing his first game despite the fact that he was not a new player in the slightest, and ended up winning that game in part due to that.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Gg :)
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.