Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 24, KingdomAces wrote:The game didn't seem bastard enough. I thought we were promised bastard, not just incredibly twisty.

Spoken like a true spectator. <x< Dead people should just, like, stay dead man. DEAD.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

haha yeah
green shirt thursdays
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Congrats Reck!
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 22, Fluminator wrote:Mist! I have words with you. :P You could have voted out Snakes.

I could have!!
You Are Worth It
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Radja »

Congrats Reck!
I had a blast!
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Congratulations, Reck!

And I enjoyed playing with all of you, even though a lot of you didn't reciprocate. I promise not to be a useless ball of garbage next time.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Congrats Reck, Snakes, Ohgodmylife, Mist, Fluminator, Radja, elusive, Cephrir, Breeze! Nicely done to the entire cast for a good, interesting game, and extra congrats to Reck. Well played!
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Radja »

Anyone interested in post-game chat, I'm available on Skype ;)
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by pablito »

Congrats Reck!
Sup, later.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by xofelf »

Hey, I hear people like charts? Have a voting chart: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

I INITIALLY PROPOSED THE GHOST PLAYERS AS A JOKE :) :) :) :) :) :)

It was fun modding you guys without having the burden of people complaining to me on skype. I had a crazy fun time with this game, and so much props to xof and Nich for all they did as well. Reck, you place better in every game I mod, so I don't know how you're going to top yourself after this! Good job to.. well, everyone, and especially to the newbies! Elusive, I loved reading your confessionals about how anyone who didn't like you was probably me. <3 I hope we became bffs! Fluminator, you were my winner pick, and you didn't disappoint. B) Holy shit OhGodMyLife, you came out of nowhere and please keep playing. Haschel, I think we got into a fight in the one mafia game I played on the site over a year ago, but I was rooting for you hardcore here!! Finally, Aronis impressed me a whole lot this game even though he got out relatively early. Social beast on his initial tribe! Also thanks to Flameaxe for acting as Robin some when college got me more busy! Robin OUT
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Thanks everyone <3

I really was gonna be done after NAH but I left MS and needed a timesink so I messaged xof on fb and told her I wanted to play. And I even got my first win against the LEGENDARY Snakes... That's amazing. I guess technically it is my second win if you count Chevre's Chock Full Of Kittens ... But first real win in a serious anon game. I don't know how I'll top it either! Snakes made a fearsome F2 partner and that vote was incredibly close. OGML was a true delight as well, I hope you keep playing dude. And honestly, taking out Mist at F4 is just poetic.

I'll be interested to see the ELO after this!
green shirt thursdays
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by xofelf »

Awww. You were the best Robin ever. And a lot of this wouldn't have been able to work without you and I'm so very grateful you were here as much as you could be <3.

This cast was probably of the best casts I have ever had the pleasure of working with. And I'm very proud and impressed by all of your games. Even if your placement wasn't the greatest, it's not because any of you are bad players. I hope all of you continue to play <3. You're all beautiful and I love all your faces.

To the Finalists: I have to say, that was probably the best FTC I have ever seen, and those speeches were fucking great. You both were worthy winners, and getting second here does not mean in any way that your game wasn't good, Freeze. Both of these games were fucking immaculate in their own rights, and I'm so very glad I got to see you both grow as players here.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this and made it what it was. <3

Also, one last thing: If anyone wants to use game avys for Skype or MS, go for it. If there was a tribe background you liked that you didn't actually get to be apart of, I will be keeping avy templates for the next 2 or 3 days, but after that everything is being scrapped. SO SPEAK NOW OR SORRY
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Fluminator
Fluminator
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 35, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:Fluminator, you were my winner pick, and you didn't disappoint.

Hey thanks! My competitive nature makes it hard for me to not be disappointed with such an anticlimactic boot at 5. Looks like I'll have to play another of these in the future.

I just couldn't get Reckoner or Snakes voted out ever. Between the two of them they were allied with almost everyone. :P The one time when I finally had a shot, OGML turns Mist against me. Darn you OGML.

But then I'm pretty satisfied that OGML being so paranoid of me in death probably cost him the game, when I was actually secretly hoping he'd win.

Anywho, I need to get closure on this game. It has sucked up way too much of my time.
Star, Hatter, Rors, and Beast, you guys were especially amazing. <3 You all sometimes made me forget we were playing Survivor.
Batwoman and Freeze were both great finalists. I would have been happy to see Freeze win too. You guys were also both great and fun allies back in the earlier days.
Ivy was probably the greatest dead player, and really made the post-game decompression a lot better.
I dunno, I'm just rambling now. Who else. Everyone in death row were really great, and it really sucked only two could make it out.
Mods were great, Joker had really good flavour. Harley was good at keeping excitement up.

Until next time.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I need a gif from Get Smart here...

Missed it by THAT much!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I wasn't in the game for very long and I still need to read stuff, but I have things to say!

I'd first like to apologise to all for quitting the game. It puts a bit of a dampener on things for all involved but I'm especially sorry to my main allies Rory, Krypto and Alfred. You three were the main guys I wanted to stick with if at all possible. Rory was obviously the one I never would have voted for (and also I told him pretty much everything by the end there :oops: ), but loved Breezy and OGML too! I think there might have been a bit of bitching about Alfred in my confessional so I must apologise for that, but just know I thought you were super great. I think out of everyone I was most impressed by your play in this game!

I would also like to mention White Rabbit as someone I enjoyed, but hey, when does that not happen? I think we ID'd each other pretty quickly, and by the time I was a ghost we'd realised that we knew each other's ID. There's always something fun about the conversation when that's the case. :P

And Red Arrow! Seeing you eliminated hurt so much but I'm glad that it helped you deal with the stuff you needed to. I thought you were awesome and you were up there among my closest allies while we were both in the game.

And congrats to Batwoman!!! I'm super excited to see you win a game and I was incredibly flattered by your high opinion of my play here. I believe you still would have bested me in the end, but I wouldn't have gone down without a fight!

Overall I liked everyone here! Even Beast Boy who I must aplogise to for being the person I irrationally disliked this game. I need to work on this! :/

And Radja, I love you until the end of days as well. <3
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 37, xofelf wrote:Also, one last thing: If anyone wants to use game avys for Skype or MS, go for it. If there was a tribe background you liked that you didn't actually get to be apart of, I will be keeping avy templates for the next 2 or 3 days, but after that everything is being scrapped. SO SPEAK NOW OR SORRY

I don't know how my hat would suit the others, or even if I should keep this hat on. I think I might have actually made it to big when I redid it for actual transparency.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Snakes made that final TC completely nerve-wracking X_X

@DV: You were just oozing confidence and calm and it made me paranoid. Everyone loved you. I fully believe I would've been gone if you had stuck around because I was too scared to work with you but didn't have the power to get you out until it would've been too late.

I'm realizing more and more how much I like the Mish Mash community :) You guys have been great and are the primary reason I even reactivated my Reck account here on MS. (Also because it was getting close to the end and I wanted to be able to discuss and debrief after the game.)

@Snakes: I definitely embellished a bit in that closing speech (though some of it was me just misremembering thigns) and went after you harder than I should have... I know I was stretching on a lot of those points, but part of the reason I went so hard in that closing speech is because I knew you could no longer respond to me and I could leave things out there floating. I wanted to get the passion across and just hoped people wouldn't poke holes in it too much. I had some flaws in my play that I compensated for by cranking it up in challenges. I definitely wasn't as well connected as you were, but I didn't really need to be... and I don't know how to really compare our games. They were similar in style, but they were also really different. You were very methodical and calculating and lacked the emotional connection, but I honestly didn't realize I had bonded so well with so many people. Like, seeing that as reasons people voted for me, it kinda shocked me, because I thought people would be mad at me and not you, and my whole plan going into FTC was to play up "you guys may like Freeze more, but my game was better". It wasn't until about halfway through questioning that I realized people were mad at you. Well played -- it was a nailbiter. And fuck you, Krypto, for that final quote wall.

@elusive: I think you took some stuff like way too seriously in this game. I don't mean the you/Rabbit stuff, that's something else entirely. But you were super offended by my speech about you or something and said I should "save it for my diary"?? What? I wasn't being offensive. Me painting you as crazy and unstable was part of my strategy to get you eliminated, so I don't really get why you wanted to make it personal (or why you think that's crossing a line at all).

I also seem to have a tendency to avoid TCs! In NAH, Brode Island never went to a TC. Here, neither Steel Mill nor Sionis never went to a TC. It really locked me into having Freeze as m F2 partner, though, because I felt like not going to TC kind of meant we weren't getting involved in the strategy talk early enough. I said to someone (IDR who) that the first vote at fake merge was when I feel like the game was really beginning -- part of that was due to my strategy I laid out, and part of that was because I really hadn't had the opportunity to get my hands dirty yet. (It's also probably why I overreached on the Mel vote and tried to save him, because it just felt GOOD to finally start discussing stuff.)
green shirt thursdays
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:10 am

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

In post 37, xofelf wrote:To the Finalists: I have to say, that was probably the best FTC I have ever seen, and those speeches were fucking great. You both were worthy winners, and getting second here does not mean in any way that your game wasn't good, Freeze. Both of these games were fucking immaculate in their own rights, and I'm so very glad I got to see you both grow as players here.

This is probably the first game since GOT where it would have felt like a perfect conclusion for me with either finalist winning :D
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:20 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

These confessionals are fascinating. Y'all really loved to hate me, or hated to love me. Or both.

Despite having the least formatting in my confessional I think my rambling stream of consciousness twitter style thread worked out pretty well. It certainly won over the spectators :)

At least I bucked the meta by virtue of having no frakking idea what the meta was.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@OGML: You were fantastic. Really just brilliant. I loved it. Alfred was a beast. You were a real threat. I'm shocked you lasted as long as you did because you played a very openly threatening game and made some huge plays. Please stick around.
green shirt thursdays
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:10 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

It turns out it's pretty easy to stick around when almost everyone else at the merge is banking on you being their scummy loud mouthed meatshield. New meta, BE THE MEATSHIELD, but also pull the strings. You're welcome everyone.

I racked up an incredible number of votes against for someone who survived to 3 though, that's for sure.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Drench »

In post 46, OhGodMyLife wrote:New meta, BE THE MEATSHIELD, but also pull the strings. You're welcome everyone.

paging monty
join your union
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Congratulations Reck!
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

By the by, kdowns, assuming you ever get your Internet back, why did you vote me out of Death Row? I understand Cheery Dog and PEG voting for me, but figuring out your motivation has been quite the riddle.

Return to “Social Game Archive”