Survivor-In-A-Night: Canada - Some Changes!

BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Survivor-In-A-Night: Canada - Some Changes!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

THE GAMEThis will be a 13 player Survivor game that will play entirely in one night! This will be taking place over a platform called Discord. We are able to make anonymous accounts using this technology. This is a bit of a test of the Discord platform for use in Survivor games and I am super curious to see how it turns out!

This game may have twists and turns, but will not be anything that has not been seen before. I will have a full time schedule for the time once we have enough interested people and a date picked out.

If you are even possibly interested, please fill out the form a few posts below!

If you want to check out the Discord platform you can join a group that I've made for testing here:

https://discord.gg/0y0EWfUdYVb7rM3b
(don't worry about your anonymity, this platform is being linked in multiple locations for testing, so by following this link and entering a chat, you're not showing that you're looking at this game!)

I can also be contacted on MafiaScum or on Skype me @ bipolarchemist
Last edited by BipolarChemist on Thu May 19, 2016 6:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:53 am

Post by TheBreeze »

Cool
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:49 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

I am going to open up applications for this now! This game is ANONYMOUS, so don't go around telling people you signed up, please :)

I have set two possible dates for this to be run based on the response in the google document. I had 14 people fill it out and it indicated that the most likely dates (by far) were May 20th or June 3rd.

Please indicate on your google form which you are able to do. This game is very likely to take 5-6 hours, possibly slightly more pending on what actually takes place that night. I do have a set schedule for the game and believe that I can keep it within the time frame set :)

So, please fill out this form if you would like to play on either of those dates and indicate which date is preferred:

http://goo.gl/forms/9HeZvWjmeY

I will be using this to create the player list!
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:29 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

Bump dis!!!!
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

I will be setting the date for this game at Friday, May 20th! I received a great amount of response for the game!

The starting time will most likely be between 7 and 8 PM EST. The end time will be about around 1AM EST.

I will be contacting all those interested about a week before the game itself so we can solidify the playerlist! I will contact those who could not make May 20th as well just to see if anything has changed. For anyone that could not play May 20th, I do apologize. I hope you will be able to join us another time :)
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 6:30 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

Hello all! As you may have guessed from lack of communication about the game date, the game will not be able to happen tomorrow night! We had a number of drop outs for that date and I am also very very busy. We will be moving to the second date, where we also had enough sign-ups. I will message everyone very soon with more details.
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:05 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

This is highly disappointing, I know, but I am slammed with work before the Survivor Meet, so I haven't been able to be around to organize this all too much. For now, this is post-poned until further notice. When it will actually run is a fantastic question which I will get to when I know there will be more time <3
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:39 am

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

In post 1, TheBreeze wrote:Cool
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf

Return to “Social Game Archive”