Survivor: Blowing Rock (E1: #LesboCartel)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Survivor: Blowing Rock (E1: #LesboCartel)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

reserved
Last edited by xRECKONERx on Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Episode 1: #LesboCartel

All sixteen Survivors gathered in the downstairs den of the house. Reck and Grimm welcomed them all to the game and offered them all a welcome gift as a thanks for coming to the meet. Sixteen gift bags were arranged and people selected them in a random order using white elephant rules. The first person to go picked a bag and opened it to reveal a tribal buff! The second person was able to either steal the previous buff or select a new bag. If a buff was ever stolen, the person who had theirs stolen would also get to steal a buff or pick a new bag. At the end of the day, when all the trading and swapping was said and done, the four tribes were formed. Grimmjow, the resident NC eagle scout, read off a bit of lore about the Native American tribes who resided in the NC mountains.

Meherrin

BipolarChemist
Blackberry
Deathnote
Flameaxe

Occoneechee

BROseidon
OhGodMyLife
Untrod Tripod
Xalxe

Siouan

InflatablePie
MattP
pirate mollie
Shadoweh

Tuscarora

Axxle
CuddlyCaucasian
Gammagooey
xofelf

With their new tribes selected, the groups were immediately thrown into their first immunity challenge:
Hanabi
. The players had to work together as tribes to score the most points in the well-known cooperative card game. And at the end of the day, Occoneechee had 15 points, Meherrin had 18 points, Siouan had 6 points, and Tuscarora got 9 points. The lowest two tribes were sent into a
joint tribal council
where they would collectively vote off one person. Almost immediately, two names were being passed around: xofelf and Shadoweh.

There was not a ton of collaboration going on between the tribes, but everyone knew the general gist. xof and Shadoweh were strategically left in the dark and told it was Gammagooey's time to go, while everyone else scrambled to figure out who would be sent home. Matt flipped on his own tribemate with Axxle and CuddlyCaucasian decided to eliminate Shadoweh, while Gammagooey immediately migrated towards his Commune friends and worked with mollie and Pie to take down xofelf. When the 3-3-2 tied vote was revealed and the time to revote came around, Axxle realized that this wasn't a hill to die on and changed his vote.

16TH PLACE: XOFELF
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Social Game Archive”