xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by xofelf »

Bahahahahaha. I will gladly be Russian <3

Yes! https://web.skype.com/
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
StaplerTowel
StaplerTowel
He
Townie
StaplerTowel
He
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by StaplerTowel »

I'm from a third world country and skype is fine for me >_>

Do you have other suggestions?
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by pablito »

In post 73, xofelf wrote:That's fair. It was a good strategy though. Just needed a little more tact. People talk about EVERYTHING with like EVERYONE. It's a general rule of thumb with social things.

Also, I think Skype is just a faster way for a lot of people. It can also be run in browser now too.
Hiya xofelf! (I may call you that right?) We should totally align because of Buy the Bullet. I've watched you play games before, and I think we could make a great team! I've always wanted to get to know you better too, you seem to be someone SUPER popular in this game already! :) I have already the Sun Gold alliance on my side and we have four skype chats - each one adding in an additional player so that they don't know that we're still altogether, haha, and if you can grab at least two more I think we can make majority in this game. Maybe you can get perhaps Fen or N to go in. Just keep this on the down low please because obvs I wanna make this one work! Anyway if you want to talk more instead of using PMs (I know, I hate this system too! but I just had to send you a PM right now to see where you stand) my skype is ricowac. Just let me know if you want me to PM anyone else to see where they stand.

Thanks!
Sup, later.
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by racefan12 »

my Skype name as the same as it is here just fyi
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

You have questions about me? I try to give you answers!
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 77, pablito wrote:
In post 73, xofelf wrote:That's fair. It was a good strategy though. Just needed a little more tact. People talk about EVERYTHING with like EVERYONE. It's a general rule of thumb with social things.

Also, I think Skype is just a faster way for a lot of people. It can also be run in browser now too.
Hiya xofelf! (I may call you that right?) We should totally align because of Buy the Bullet. I've watched you play games before, and I think we could make a great team! I've always wanted to get to know you better too, you seem to be someone SUPER popular in this game already! :) I have already the Sun Gold alliance on my side and we have four skype chats - each one adding in an additional player so that they don't know that we're still altogether, haha, and if you can grab at least two more I think we can make majority in this game. Maybe you can get perhaps Fen or N to go in. Just keep this on the down low please because obvs I wanna make this one work! Anyway if you want to talk more instead of using PMs (I know, I hate this system too! but I just had to send you a PM right now to see where you stand) my skype is ricowac. Just let me know if you want me to PM anyone else to see where they stand.

Thanks!
#this7 amiright?
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Malkon122 feel free to add me, can't promise I'm gonna change my nationality though y;
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Realeo »

Thanks!
Lesson learnt: Learn to differ quote and PM button.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by xofelf »

Thanks!
Omg Paaaaaaaaaabs. YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE SKYPE CHATS WITHOUT ME.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

So everyone vote Shadow, yeah? Can't let lurkers lurk ;)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I will lie in the shallows like the Kung-fu Panda and strike when no one suspects
Nothing can Kaoh Rong with my genius plan!
(#This8?)
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Realeo »

It is very interesting to see how alliance are formed, but those aliance are not connected horizontally or vertically.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by xofelf »

No sweetie, this is not how babies are made.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

I am currently having my lunch that consists of hot dog with jalapeno sauce.

That comment hiccups me a lot. I have sauce all over my shirt.

pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by pablito »

In post 81, Realeo wrote:

Thanks!
Lesson learnt: Learn to differ quote and PM button.
Alliance with me plz?
Sup, later.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Realeo »

Hello from the other side..

It's midinight in US but noon in Indonesia.

Somebody please talk. =D

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 66, Realeo wrote:I am the leader of no skype alliance, the challenger of Sum Gold alliance.
I have commit mutiny and betray my people.

My skype iz Kerenza Deo, but I prefer the PM system.

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I don't know whether that's worthwhile or not
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Realeo »

That's not. Trust me.

StaplerTowel
StaplerTowel
He
Townie
StaplerTowel
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by StaplerTowel »

how bad is skype in indonesia
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

It's scarily slow and for its slowness, it doesn't worth the money to waste on internet quota.

xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by xofelf »

Yeah that sounds terrible! I remember how it didn't really work much at all. I'm just mostly not a fan of the PM system, though due to CotM I check it multiple times a day.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Realeo »

The only thing that wrong with the PM system is I can't have like "Delete all 200 PMs in 1 click" button. If that's fixed, I'm in heaven.

StaplerTowel
StaplerTowel
He
Townie
StaplerTowel
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by StaplerTowel »

I was kinda weirded out by the fact that this place still has an Outbox system, myself.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 47, Radja wrote:
BS2000FaalconSave The DragonsD3f3nd3rXalxe
Drenchanimorpherv1ElekituMalkon05
Shadoweh
StrangerCougHaschel Cedricsonrandomidget
N
Cheery Dog
racefan12RealeoitlepipPiggyGal15
xofelf
StaplerTowelkdownspablitoBellaphantAronis
I am a little bit afraid with those 4 reds.

N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by N »

why? sheerygod isn't a skittle
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)