She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Danganronpa MS [ABANDONED]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Danganronpa MS

Phase ends in (expired on 2019-03-14 12:00:00).
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 am, edited 14 times in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Game Rules

All MafiaScum Rules apply at all times.

General
  1. Always play to win.
  2. If you believe a mod error has been made or you disagree with any actions we took, send a private message to this account immediately or send a message on discord and do not discuss it in the game itself.
  3. NEVER discuss this game with other players outside of this Game Thread unless in the private threads that are authorized by me.
  4. Do not mention or discuss any ongoing games in this game thread or related topics.
  5. Remember that this is a game - having a heated discussion, and having allies and enemies is allowed but do not attack each other personally.
  6. Pretending to break the rules will be treated similarly as actually breaking the rules.
  7. You're allowed to quote and/or Paraphrase all sort of moderator supplied information with exception of your character cards. Do NOT share the character card but you're allowed to claim and pharaphrase.
  8. If you need to get my attention, please include bolded "
    @mod
    " in your post or PM me.
  9. This
    (#00BFFF) and
    this
    (#FF0000) are my colors. Please don't use them.
  10. Do not post in the game thread or any private topics following your death, with the exception of the threads I might allow you to.
  11. My decisions are final. If I feel you are violating any of the rules, I will take the appropriate action.
  12. Do not edit your posts.
  13. This rule set is subject to change at any time if necessary. If a change is made mid-game, it will be announced in-thread by me.
Activity
  1. You are expected to make at least one game-relevant post every 48 hours. Players who go 48 hours without posting will be prodded.
  2. If you are prodded, you have 24 hours to tell me if you're still playing regardless of the game phase. If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you 3 or more times, I reserve the right to replace you at my own discretion.
  3. You can't go on V/LA for this game. If you're not around for a long period at all you better replace out.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Player List:

Clemency
iprobablySuck as Akane Kurashiki
2. McMenno as Aoi Asahina
3. Elsa Jay as Saber
4. Kokichi Oma as Kaori Miyazono
5. randomidget as Light Yagami
6. Annadog40 as Onizuka
7. Not_Mafia as Kousei Arima
8. VashtaNeurotic as Taki Tachibana
9. CaptainMeme as Mitsuha Miyamizu
10. Enter as Suzaku Kururugi
11. Aurathebirb as Mikasa Ackerman
Blackberry
Xtoxm as Gundham Tanaka
Gamma Emerald
Segaco as Byakuya Togami
14. JunkoChan as Mikan Tsumiki
15. Nancy Drew 39 as Spike Spiegel
16. Ankamius as Kyoko Kirigiri

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Game Maps

Spoiler: Floor 1
Floor Map
Parlor
Guest Room
Servents Room
Kitchen
Small Gallery
Dining Room
Bathroom and Storage Room

Spoiler: Floor 2
Floor Map
Room 1
Piano Room
Room 2
Room 3
Library

Spoiler: Outside
Garden
Beach
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:37 am, edited 13 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Game Mechanics

- You can only submit one action at the same time so I can answer all submitted actions.

>> Free Time

- "Free Time" is a game phase happening at the start of each chapter and will last for 4 days Maximum.
- You are allowed to talk in game thread unless if it's prohibited for another reason.
- You can use commands
Open door
Open window
Go to [Room name]
in main thread and publicly.
- You are allowed to investigate and explore in the rooms freely but you must do that in the main thread and publicly. to do this use the command
Investigate [Object]
in bold to see details about that object.
- You are allowed to pick the items that are found
publicly or privately
(on discord without anyone noticing). To do this use
Pick [Item name]
. You must be in the appropriate room to be able to pick items. (to pick something privately use your discord channels)
- During free time you are allowed to give other players gifts
privately
if you're in the same room as them. They must accept this transfer privately too. These gifts can increase your friendship value. The friendly pairs have less chance of killing each other. The friendship values will not be publicly revealed but is a number from (-5 hatred to +5 friendliness). All pairs have 0 friendship the value at the start of game.
- There are multiple factors in effect that can change the friendship values.
- with each gift, the friendship value increases 1. Some items have extra effects when they are gifted.
- In the first 72 hours (3 days) of each free time, no murder will happen. At the start of the 4th Monokuma will give a motivation for murder. Players can submit their murder orders in the last 24 hours of free time. If no murder is submitted Monokuma will set things up in a way that one person between you (randomly chosen) kills someone else. It is guaranteed that at least one murder will happen after each free time.
- A gift can be auto-rejected in 2 cases:
1. There is 40% + 3* (sum of sociability of both players)% chance for a gift to not be auto-rejected. If you have less sociability the gift can be auto-rejected.
2. If you already tried giving that item as a gift in same free time session and it was rejected or auto-rejected. In another word, you can't gift an item twice in the same session.
- You can always
Drop [item]
in any investigable place during free time. This can be done
publicly or privately
(again on discord if private).

>> Items

- You can pick items privately or publicly. There is no way to investigate what items someone has.
- You are free to drop an item in an investigable place (for example you can say drop it on the desk)
- For both actions, you must be in the specific room.
- All players can carry 3 items. Letters and Keys won't take space and can be carried alongside other items.

>> Murder

- Last 24 hours of each free time period is Murder Phase.
- One player who is chosen randomly (but is biased based on friendship stats) will get a strict motive for committing a murder. If no one kills till the end of the murder phase willingly, that randomly chosen player (who is informed during the murder phase) will become the killer automatically and will do the murder.
- It's guaranteed that at least one person in the group will die at the end of this round.
- During this phase, the game thread is open for discussions but no room or object can be explored publicly. All the actions will be submitted on discord and will be handled privately.
- You can't gift items to other players during this period.
- Players can walk in the mansion freely however they like or to use the items they have.
- Dropping or taking items is no longer valid.
- The characters might also take or drop items based on the story I write for the murder automatically.
- You can use the commands "Go to room X" and to use your items or to submit murder privately. Again:
No public action will be resolved during this phase.

- The random person who was chosen as the backup killer (they will kill only if no one else kills) is notified about that and can submit a murder that will only happen if no one else is killing. If they don't submit a murder they will kill a random person in a random manner (I write the murder story)
- You can freely discuss your characters locations and item uses here but I won't resolve any actions publicly and I won't confirm anything here so it's basically wifom.
- All submitted private actions will be resolved privately and will have a public effect at the end of this phase (count this is a night phase) And will have effect in your alibis/murder story (it will matter where you go).

>> Submitting Murder

- To submit a murder you must choose a murder weapon (an item that is not in hands of anyone else), a murder location, a murder target and a story.
- All 4 parts are optional but highly recommended - otherwise, your characters might face an easy trial later and get executed cause I'll write every missing part of the stories. Then you can't fault me and say this murder case was to easy and you lost the game for me - shrug
- The first submitted murder is the first one I resolve.
- Ones chance to kill another player is based on the friendship value and the difference of strength (x kills y with 70% + 2* (difference of strength) - 2* friendship value)
- If a kill fails the other person will automatically try to kill the person who was trying to kill them. It will be calculated by the same formula but in the end, it will be multiplied in 1/2. (chance to counter kill is half of the chance for direct murder)
- Each failed murder attempt reduces the friendship value of the person who tried to kill with everyone else for 3 values and will put the friendship value of that specific pair at -5.
- Each successful murder attempt will put all friendship values related to the killer at -5.
- The murder is not fully manual. I won't promise to use the stories you write for the murders without change. The only thing players need to do is to submit a murder weapon name that they own or they can own and a location for the murder to happen. The story of this murder and how players will end up in a situation that one of them is dead will be written by me. If players submit more stuff I can try to consider them in the story I write for the murder but I won't promise.
- At the end of the murder phase, there might be a pause (maximum 24 hours) in the game so I can set up and prepare the clues for the investigation phase and to prepare the challenges of the class trial phase of the game.

>> Body Discovery

The body discovery announcement would happen if 3 conditions were met:

1 - If any parts of the dead body were found (yes their nail would work! Even their ash would work - it doesn't have to be a body)
2 - The murder, is a murder of the game participants and if those participants are not alive.
3 - If three living participants discover the body. This can happen at different times - It's not necessary three people finding the body at the same time. It's not necessary that the same parts of the body get discovered by all 3 people (for example someone can find a hand, someone a fingernail, another one a foot)

>> Investigation Phase

- At the start of this phase, a body will be found and a monokuma file will be published which describes the general status of the murdered person and it has some basic clues.
- At the start of this phase, I will give everyone a story that explains the past 24 hours of your character. The murderer will also get a fake alibi which is basically their character try to hide the fact they are a murderer.
- At the start of this phase, you're allowed to chat in the game thread.
- Each player is allowed to investigate a room privately. During the investigation, You can't talk in the main thread. When you're done with the investigation you can chat in the main thread.
- Each player can only investigate ONE ROOM unless if it's specified otherwise.
- During investigating you can explore the objects inside the room for any possible clues. Based on your character Inspection and your character talents you might get extra hints (lengthier description) and extra clues.
- The murderer is allowed to sabotage clues when investigating a room.

>> Class Trial

- After each Investigation Phase, a class trial will be attended.
- Class trials will last for 3 days where you all can chat and talk theories and the goal is to find the murderer.
- At the end of the class trial (In the final day), you will all vote for who you think is the murderer.
- Unlike mafia, you can't unvote and if you submit a vote it's final.
- If you all can say who did the murder, the murderer will be punished. If you fail in voting the correct murderer they will graduate and everyone else will be punished.
- In case of a tie with the majority votes at the end of the class trial with someone who didn't commit the murder - you failed the class trial and Monokuma will punish everyone else but the main culprit.
- If more than one body was discovered, there will be multiple voting sessions where you must detect all the culprits (the order of voting them won't matter)
- During the first 2 days of the class trial, a total amount of 20 short stories will be posted. These stories have some sentences that are written in
this color
. You all can fire your truth bullets on these sentences publicly. If they can refute or confirm the sentences that are written in purple a longer dialogue between characters will be posted that has clues about the murder.
- If you fail in firing a truth bullet you will lose a charisma point. In case your charisma drops to 0, you won't be able to fire any other truth bullets and all other 3 points (Sociability, Strength, Inspection) will be considered to be half their value rounded up too for all the other game mechanics.

>> Monokuma Rules

1. Residents may reside only within the walls. Leaving the walls and adventuring in the island is an unacceptable use of time and will be punished.

2. "Nighttime" is from 10 pm to 7 am. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.

3. Sleeping anywhere other than the rooms inside the Mansion will be punished accordingly.

4. With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore The Island and the buildings at your discretion.

5. Violence against the game host Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is the destruction of surveillance cameras.

6. Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.

7. Additional school regulations may be added if necessary.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Discord

If you're spectating or playing please join the game discord server: https://discord.gg/QP55YX

After joining you can't see anything. That is normal. I have to add your server role and permissions manually. This is to avoid any disaster so please be patient :D

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Discord had this downtime for its API so I couldn't start the server invites and permission fixing earlier - sorry!

But it's fixed now and all the Character Cards are out. Please join discord server and stay there till I add your permissions. The game will start when all the players join discord.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

The girl opened her eyes looking at the classy roof of the unfamiliar room she was in. For a few seconds, she could only hear a constant noise. At first, she thought that she is still dreaming cause this was making no sense. But then when she moved her finger and touched something hard, she realized that this is actually real.
umm.
she tried to close her eyes and open them again. The light started to adjust and she started to see around herself.
What's going on...

When she fully recovered her consciousness, she realized she is on a sofa and that hard thing she touched before was a desk and then she heard a man saying "argh". That was when she realized that she is not alone.

The man who made that noise was older. His body was on another sofa but his head was on the ground instead of being on the sofa and if it wasn't for that earlier noise, anyone could mistake him with a dead corpse.

Mitsuha tried to move her body to look around. The first thing that she saw was the big statue that was in front of her. The scary gargoyle was staring at her face like she was food. Then she realized that her assumption was way off as there were other people in the room too. Three other male was checking something on a desk which was behind her sofa. A woman was talking with them. Two other women were checking the closets in the other end of the room and one other woman was checking the door knobs. She started counting the people in the room. 13... um no 14. she was staring at the sleeping man who she didn't count in first place.
With me 15.
A young girl with purple cloths who was standing alone in a corner was staring at Mitsuha as she was rising from the sofa.

"Hello!" another woman in red sweater approached Mitsuha. "My name is Asahina but you can call me Hina!"

Mitsuha tried to check if she can move her mouth and talk and made some weird noise at first. Then slowly said "hey..." She realized that opening her mouth hurts a lot. "I'm Mitsuha." Then she tried to get out of the sofa and asked: "What is going on?"

Hina answered, "No one knows!". Then she giggled "It should be alright though! We will figure out what's happening soon enough."

Mitsuha had no idea why she was saying stuff like that. She didn't know any of those people. She couldn't even remember how she got there. Was this real or am I still dreaming?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

The tv started to make some noise and everyone in the room looked at it curiously. Previously it was just black but now it was changing it's shape to a ... a bear!

"Ehem Ehem! Can you hear me?!" A bear face appeared.

"Ofcourse you can!!! Puhuhu!

Welcome to my game and welcome to my island! My name is Monokuma and I'm the owner of this beautiful building you're currently in and all of this island!

Let's say that few of you here are already informed what situation they are in XD But I have to explain this to those who don't know what are they dealing with! puhuhu... "

a male voice interrupted him "I don't have time for this bullshit. Where is my notebook and why am I here?!!"

Monokuma who really hated the interruption looked toward the direction the man was in and shouted: "NEVER INTERRUPT ME or you will meet my Piranha aquarium!"

Then he smiled again and continued, "First and before everything welcome to the Island of God! It's a creepy name I know! But that is irrelevant. Here we are gathered to celebrate the famous and the ultimate game of despair anniversary!

To do that I offer you this cool, big mansion in this private island so you can live the rest of your life in peace You don't need to worry about anything as I will provide you with food whenever needed!

BUT, for those of you who wish to go back to their dirty past lives! There is always a way! Here it's simple: Kill someone else and don't get discovered! The people who do that will graduate and will leave this island from the shipyard. You can find the building if you go to the near beach!

To have a perfect life here, I'm assigning some grand bear-y rules that you all must follow! If you don't respect them you will be punished. Oh and believe me! No one likes my punishments but me!! Puhuhu

1. Residents may reside only within the walls. Leaving the walls and adventuring in the island is an unacceptable use of time and will be punished.

2. "Nighttime" is from 10 pm to 7 am. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.

3. Sleeping anywhere other than the rooms inside the Mansion will be punished accordingly.

4. With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore The Island and the buildings at your discretion.

5. Violence against the game host Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is the destruction of surveillance cameras.

6. Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.

7. Additional school regulations may be added if necessary.

Remember that all the rooms in this mansion and the rest of this island has cameras recording everything and speakers so I can talk with you all! Thanks for playing this game and I hope that you all will have some fun XD"

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Game Mechanics Introduced: Free Time

- "Free Time" is a game phase happening at the start of each chapter and will last for 4 days Maximum.
- You are allowed to talk in game thread unless if it's prohibited for another reason.
- You can use commands
Open door
Open window
Go to [Room name]
in main thread and publicly.
- You are allowed to investigate and explore in the rooms freely but you must do that in the main thread and publicly. to do this use the command
Investigate [Object]
in bold to see details about that object.
- You are allowed to pick the items that are found
publicly or privately
(on discord without anyone noticing). To do this use
Pick [Item name]
. You must be in the appropriate room to be able to pick items. (to pick something privately use your discord channels)
- During free time you are allowed to give other players gifts
privately
if you're in the same room as them. They must accept this transfer privately too. These gifts can increase your friendship value. The friendly pairs have less chance of killing each other. The friendship values will not be publicly revealed but is a number from (-5 hatred to +5 friendliness). All pairs have 0 friendship value at start of game.
- There are multiple factors in effect that can change the friendship values.
- with each gift the friendship value increase 1. Some items have extra effects when they are gifted.
- In the first 72 hours (3 days) of each free time, no murder will happen. At the start of the 4th Monokuma will give a motivation for murder. Players can submit their murder orders in the last 24 hours of free time. If no murder is submitted Monokuma will set things up in a way that one person between you (randomly chosen) kills someone else. It is guaranteed that at least one murder will happen after each free time.
- A gift can be auto-rejected in 2 cases:
1. There is 40% + 3* (sum of sociability of both players)% chance for a gift to not be auto-rejected. If you have less sociability the gift can be auto-rejected.
2. If you already tried giving that item as a gift in same free time session and it was rejected or auto-rejected. In another words you can't gift an item twice in same session.
- You can always
Drop [item]
in any investigable place during free time. This can be done
publicly or privately
(again on discord if private).

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Before we go any further, whatever is posted by me in This color is absolute truth and can't be manipulated in any way (not that the rest of the stuff I say are lies).

If another win condition is not specified in your character card, you will win if you're graduated or if you stay alive and manage to escape this Island.

There might be other ways of winning for everyone. I can't comment about it at this point of the game.

Good luck and have fun!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

16 alive

Free Time

This phase will last till (expired on 2019-02-17 18:40:00)

You may post now.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Hi! I'm your ??? student for this killing game! Please be nice to me.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Map: Parlor

Hint: The fuzzy black lines are a window. the solid black lines are doors.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Hi... my name is Mikan Tsumiki..

People call me the ultimate nurse bu...but I don't consider myself to be that.

My ability is to increase someone's traits by 50% during free time bu...t I can't target the same person twice, I'm so useless.

Please don't hate me.

For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Investigate Desk

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Alright, bye then.

Exit Top Door
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 15, JunkoChan wrote:
Investigate Desk
It's clean and expensive and extremely good-looking, wooden desk. There are several shapes engraved on it showing a mythical battle between Spartans and the greek gods. There is a notebook on top of the desk with the name "Mitsuha" on the cover.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Open Top Door
even
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Where are you going... Ankamius?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 16, Ankamius wrote:Alright, bye then.

Exit Top Door
You exit from the top door and enter the mansion hallway. Looking at the doors there you realize that this is the map of the first floor.

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Pick Notebook

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm exploring. Bye.

Climb Stairs
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

waa..it I'm going with you..

Open top door

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Where did he go D: ....

wander around till I find the guest room

Open Guest room door

Return to “Social Game Archive”