Town Non-consecutive Doctor
1 Town Mason Novice Roleblocker
1 Town Mason

8 Town Vanilla

1 Mafia Watcher
1 Mafia 1-shot Strongman
1 Mafia Goon
------------

I think the above proposal is improved over the original one, in terms of balance.

Idea:
For the doctor if you don't want them to consecutively target the same person, you could apply non-consecutive as the modifier for the doctor then.
BUT if the doctor protects on n1, then is roleblocked n2, then decides to protect on n3 and is not blocked - they still can't protect .
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Performer »

A doctor cannot protect against strongman, neither can a roleblocker.

I believe the resolution goes like this....
strongman>roleblocker>doctor
------

Also when you get the chance, can you provide the updated role descriptions along with result messages for rolecop and watcher (in case they're blocked ).
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Performer »

In post 10, RadiantCowbells wrote:what about cutting the strongman and the novice roleblocker

1 Town Rolecop
1 Town Vig
1 Town Non-Consec Doctor
2 Town Mason
5 VT
1 Mafia Watcher
2 Mafia Goon
In post 12, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i feel like that's loltown enough for it to be acceptably town's fault? and it balances with rolecop having 2 guilties of the 3 mafia instead of 1 of 3?

if thats really a problem that needs to be resolved thoguh im defo cool with those changes
Yeah I'm content with this version as well , after removing strongman and rb.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Performer »

In post 19, sheepsaysmeep wrote:1 Town Rolecop
1 Town Vig
1 Town 2-shot Jailkeeper
2 Town Mason
5 VT
1 Mafia Watcher
2 Mafia Goon
I think the non-consecutive Doctor has more positive utility than a 2-shot Jailkeeper...the latter can be positive or negative based on who is targeted.

If a Mason claims on d1 and the Jk ends up jailing him 2 nights in a row, that could mean 2 soft confirmed town.

The 2 roles will have different effects as the Doc is simply restricted but positive usage, the Jk can be positive in protection or stopping scum OR negative to town prs.

I would say either is fine , a non-consecutive Doc or a 2-shot Jk....it depends on what your intents of the setup are.

Rc , thoughts?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Performer »

In post 24, sheepsaysmeep wrote:lmk if you need anything else
Nothing else from me about this setup! :]
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”