pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:37 am

Post by schadd_ »

i think agency is something that's hard to kick up by giving town roles to more different people - in particular, any time you spread those out, you are taking away mafia's agency to efficiently kill power roles (relatedly, splitting up town roles will pretty much always make things better for town). rolestopper is a good idea here though. neighborizer, communicative roles in general are probably helpful for what you are thinking of too. in general i think VT is just not so much a limiting role, you still have plenty to think about.

agree that the first one was wickedly townsided. still kind of uneasy about this one: there are two protectives and multiple ways to get clears (i.e. the mason and neapolitan) which has a way of spinning out of control if mafia pick their kill targets in an unfortunate way. i think you could help this by making the jailkeeper just a roleblocker, which lets it also get affected by the rolestopper (you can't use rolestopper to prevent your kill target from getting protected)
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by schadd_ »

opened this earlier today and then forgot about it

gating roleblocker in a different way would actually be good. i doubt indecisive actually effects it much, roleblocker is searching around for the nightkiller usually. something like 2-shot or odd night or non-consecutive night would be good.

thinking about it i'm not so worried about the neapolitan because theres so few VTs. so with those changes this is probably all good
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:42 am