False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by mastina »

Question; does the backup 2x detective inherit the remaining shots of the 2x detective, or always have 2 no matter what?

As in, if the 2x detective uses a shot and dies, does the backup 2x detective get 1 shot or two?

I think regardless of the answer, the setup is notably scumsided, but the answer to this affects by how much. In the former case of two shots no matter what, I'd call it beyond the range of acceptably scumsided (~65-35 scum-town I'd say), in the latter I'd call it borderline but maybe maybe
maybe
passable as scumsided but within the margin (~60-40 scum-town, which is allowed, but not recommended).
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 10, lendunistus wrote:so
1x Town 2-shot Detective
1x Town Backup 2-shot Detective
1x Town Neighborizer
6x Vanilla Townie
1x Mafia Informed (info: "This game contains a Town 2-shot Detective.")
1x Mafia Checker
Daytalk is enabled for both neighbours and Mafia
Mafia have the ability to multitask
In post 11, implosion wrote:Technically the backup defective should get 2 fresh shots when they take over the role based on normal rules. Universal backups inherit shots, but regular backups simply become that role if someone with the role dies. They effectively become a new copy.
Per this I'd say it's within the balanced range (may not be exactly 50/50 but is acceptably close), but is Ircher's call here.

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”