Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Antihero »

i suggest taking a gander at this postgame and mentally prepare yourself for what you might get: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67805

give me a holler if any of your players give you too much shit and i'll come tell them the shut up
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:46 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 75, Antihero wrote:i suggest taking a gander at this postgame and mentally prepare yourself for what you might get: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67805

give me a holler if any of your players give you too much shit and i'll come tell them the shut up
Fun
Interesting read. I feel like this is more of a case of a couple of salty people who don't understand what "normal" means in the context of this site. I read and reread every page on the wiki that referred to normalcy to make sure that what I was doing was technically allowed, and then the only thing left is to make it balanced. I'm 100% confident that this setup is normal, regardless of how weird it is. The same with Marquis's. Also, you three signed off on it being balanced, (and in the case that my vote matters, I agree), so I'm not exactly unsure about my confidence in this being a fair and fun setup. People like a scapegoat to blame when they lose.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:37 am

Post by podoboq »

eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”