Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Shaziro »

Sounds interesting. So it'd be a traitor, an even night RB and an odd night RB?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Empking »

I think three Neighbours - particularly with the Cop in the Neighbourhood and godfathers being banned - work perfectly fine without feeling the need for a Fruit Vendor or similar. Particularly with the traitor being so weak.

I also think the traitor mechanics ought to be in the main team's PMs.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Empking »

Perhaps including a link to the Wiki could work instead of explicitly explaining it to the main scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 25, Shaziro wrote:Sounds interesting. So it'd be a traitor, an even night RB and an odd night RB?
Yes.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 26, Empking wrote:I think three Neighbours - particularly with the Cop in the Neighbourhood and godfathers being banned - work perfectly fine without feeling the need for a Fruit Vendor or similar. Particularly with the traitor being so weak.

Is traitor required to be known to scum team for normals (I am having a brain fart)

I have no problem with Fruit Vendor, especially if Shaziro makes it so scum can act and perform kills on same night, reduces fruit vendor to complete fluff. Right now its only marginal good at telling you thats unlikely scum.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Empking »

In post 29, Firebringer wrote:
In post 26, Empking wrote:I think three Neighbours - particularly with the Cop in the Neighbourhood and godfathers being banned - work perfectly fine without feeling the need for a Fruit Vendor or similar. Particularly with the traitor being so weak.

Is traitor required to be known to scum team for normals (I am having a brain fart)
Yes.

I have no problem with Fruit Vendor, especially if Shaziro makes it so scum can act and perform kills on same night, reduces fruit vendor to complete fluff. Right now its only marginal good at telling you thats unlikely scum.
The existence of a FV would not be enough for me to refuse to pass it, however I don't think the set up needs it.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Firebringer »

Shaziro, do you want to keep the Fruit Vendor?
Show

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Shaziro »

Doesn't bother me any to have one.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Shaziro »

So, how about:

Spoiler: Setup
Scum Goon
Scum Roleblocker
Scum Traitor
Town Neighbor Cop
Town Doctor
Town Neighbor x2
Town Fruit Vendor
Vanilla Town x5

You are a Vanilla Townie.

Your powers include your voice and your vote! Use them well.

You win the game when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

Confirm your role by replying to me with your Role and Alignment.

Good luck!

You are a Town Fruit Vendor.

You may also choose one person each night to deliver fruit to. This counts as visiting said person, and they will be notified that they received fruit.

Confirm your role by replying to me with your Role and Alignment

Good luck!

You are a Town Doctor.

You can also choose one player at night to protect from killing actions.

Good luck!

You are a Town Neighbor

You are also a member of a Neighborhood with X and Y, which you can find here: (LINK)

Good luck!

You are a Town Neighbor/Cop.

You are also a member of a Neighborhood with X and Y, which you can find here: (LINK)

You are able to choose one player each night to discern their alignment.

Good luck!

You are a Scum Traitor

You are a member of the Scum Faction, along with X and Y. They do not know who you are, but they are aware that there is a Scum Traitor in this game.

You may not privately communicate with the rest of the Scum at any time. If you are targeted for a night kill by your team, it will be resolved as a night kill attempt on town would. You cannot be recruited by any means. If you are the last member of Scum left alive, you are endgamed.

You win the game when the Mafia control 50% of the vote

Good luck!

You are a Scum Goon

You are a member of the Scum Faction, along with X and a Scum Traitor whose identity is unknown to you.

Your powers include your voice, your vote, and your factional night kill! Use them well.

If the Traitor is targeted for a night kill, it will be resolved as if it were a night kill attempt on a town member. You cannot recruit the traitor at any time. You cannot privately communicate with the traitor at any time. If the traitor is the last member of Scum left alive, they are endgamed.

Good luck!

You are a Scum Roleblocker

You are a member of the Scum Faction, along with X and a Scum Traitor whose identity is unknown to you.

If the Traitor is targeted for a night kill, it will be resolved as if it were a night kill attempt on a town member. You cannot recruit the traitor at any time. You cannot privately communicate with the traitor at any time. If the traitor is the last member of Scum left alive, they are endgamed.

Your powers include your voice, your vote, and your factional night kill! Use them well.

You may also choose one non-scum target to roleblock each night, preventing them from taking any actions that night.

Good luck!

If Cop’s target is guilty: You receive a Guilty result

If Cop’s target is innocent: You Receive an Innocent result

Fruit Vendor visit: You recieved fruit last night.

Shaziro Does a Mafia Game

Player List:

Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

Alive:

Everyone!

Dead:

Nobody!

General Rules

1. All normal site rules apply.
2. You may not talk about this game outside of this thread or any Private Threads created for this game.
3. Please remain civil with each other. Things can get heated or intense, but there are several things that will NOT be tolerated. Absolutely no offensive comments or slurs based on race, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. I WILL force replace you.
4. This is my color. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Do not use this color or any color too close to it.
5. Do not quote or pretend to quote any role PM, anything from a private thread, or mod communication. You can loosely paraphrase, but please use common sense.
6. Pretending to break a rule can result in the same action being taken as actually breaking the rule.
7. Do not try to manipulate or trick the mod.
8. Any minor/simple questions or pointing out errors in vote counts can be pointed out in thread by leading with a bolded
@MOD
at the start of a line.
9. Any more sensitive questions can be PM'd to me. Don't hesitate to ask if you have a question, you will not bother me.
10. If your spot in the game has been compromised due to outside information, please PM me immediately without making any more posts. I will be eternally grateful for your honesty.
11. I am not perfect. If you notice anything that is incorrect, let me know.

Voting

1. Voting must be made using the vote tags VOTE: Shaziro or using bold. I greatly prefer the vote tags though.
2. Any other variation will not be counted. I will let you know in thread once (if I notice it), but only once.
3. Misspellings, acronyms, and abbreviations will be valid as long as it is clear who you are voting for. If I perceive it as a vote, it is a vote.
4. Any votes within spoiler tags or otherwise concealed will not be counted.
5. A lynch will occur when 50%+1 (rounded down) of the votes are cast for the same player; a No Lynch will occur when 50%+1 (rounded down) of the votes are cast for that option or when there is not 50%+1 (rounded down) majority by deadline. When this has happened, any subsequent votes and unvotes will not be counted, and the game will enter twilight.
6. You may continue talking after a lynch or deadline has elapsed until the mod posts to end the day. After that, you may not post even if the mod forgets to lock the thread.
7. I will try to provide vote counts on a regular basis, with exception to the times when I am at class (which varies but is typically done before 4pm EST). You may request a new vote count at any time, and I will post it at my earliest convenience.

Activity/Day Night

1. Days will last two weeks. Deadline extensions will be granted only for the case of replacements, holidays, or other extreme circumstances.
2. Night phases will last for 2 days (48 hours)
3. Replacement during night phase will extend the deadline to 24 hours past the point of the replacement, whether that slot has a night action or not.
4. Actions must be PM'd to me or bolded in the Scum PT for it to be accepted. If no action is selected, they will not perform an action.
5. If mafia have powers other than their factional night kill, they may perform their power and the kill at the same time.
6. Prods will be sent out after 48 hours of inactivity. These will be announced in thread. At player request (if reasonable), I can "Poke" another player. This will not count as a prod.
7. If a player does not respond IN THREAD within 24 hours or receives 3 prods, they will be replaced out. If they return before a replacement is found, they may keep playing. The next time they are prodded, however, they will be replaced and can not return.
8. If you will be unable to be active in thread for over 48 hours, please make a V/LA post in bold. As long as the time is reasonable, you will be exempt from prods.
9. Once you are dead, you may no longer post in thread. No "bah" posts.

Mafia Team has Daytalk enabled in this game.

If you have any questions over your role or any of the rules in the game, feel free to PM me, you won't bother me!
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 33, Shaziro wrote:So, how about:

Scum Odd Night Roleblocker
Scum Even Night Roleblocker
Scum Traitor
Town Neighbor Cop
Town Doctor
Town Neighbor x2
Town Fruit Vendor
Vanilla Town x5

Good luck!

You may also choose one person each night to deliver fruit to. This counts as visiting said person, and they will be notified that they received fruit.

Good luck!

You are a Town Doctor.

Good luck!

You are a Town Neighbor

Good luck!

Good luck!

You are a Scum Traitor

You are a member of the Scum Faction, along with X and Y. They do not know who you are, but they are aware that there is a Scum Traitor in this game.

You may not privately communicate with the rest of the Scum at any time. If you are targeted for a night kill by your team, it will be resolved as a night kill attempt on town would. You cannot be recruited by any means. If you are the last member of Scum left alive, you are endgamed.

Good luck!

You are a Scum Odd-Night Roleblocker

You may also choose one non-scum target to roleblock each odd-numbered night, preventing them from taking any actions that night.

Good luck!

You are a Scum Even-Night Roleblocker

You may also choose one non-scum target to roleblock each even-numbered night, preventing them from taking any actions that night.

Good luck!

Player List:

Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

Alive:

Everyone!

Dead:

Nobody!

General Rules

2. You may not talk about this game outside of this thread or any Private Threads created for this game.
3. Please remain civil with each other. Things can get heated or intense, but there are several things that will NOT be tolerated. Absolutely no offensive comments or slurs based on race, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. I WILL force replace you.
4. This is my color. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Do not use this color or any color too close to it.
5. Do not quote or pretend to quote any role PM, anything from a private thread, or mod communication. You can loosely paraphrase, but please use common sense.
6. Pretending to break a rule can result in the same action being taken as actually breaking the rule.
8. Any minor/simple questions or pointing out errors in vote counts can be pointed out in thread by leading with a bolded
@MOD
at the start of a line.
9. Any more sensitive questions can be PM'd to me. Don't hesitate to ask if you have a question, you will not bother me.
10. If your spot in the game has been compromised due to outside information, please PM me immediately without making any more posts. I will be eternally grateful for your honesty.

Voting

1. Voting must be made using the vote tags VOTE: Shaziro or using bold. I greatly prefer the vote tags though.
2. Any other variation will not be counted. I will let you know in thread once (if I notice it), but only once.
3. Misspellings, acronyms, and abbreviations will be valid as long as it is clear who you are voting for. If I perceive it as a vote, it is a vote.
5. A lynch will occur when 50%+1 (rounded down) of the votes are cast for the same player; a No Lynch will occur when 50%+1 (rounded down) of the votes are cast for that option or when there is not 50%+1 (rounded down) majority by deadline. When this has happened, any subsequent votes and unvotes will not be counted, and the game will enter twilight.
6. You may continue talking after a lynch or deadline has elapsed until the mod posts to end the day. After that, you may not post even if the mod forgets to lock the thread.
7. I will try to provide vote counts on a regular basis, with exception to the times when I am at class (which varies but is typically done before 4pm EST). You may request a new vote count at any time, and I will post it at my earliest convenience.

Activity/Day Night

1. Days will last two weeks. Deadline extensions will be granted only for the case of replacements, holidays, or other extreme circumstances.
3. Replacement during night phase will extend the deadline to 24 hours past the point of the replacement, whether that slot has a night action or not.
4. Actions must be PM'd to me or bolded in the Scum PT for it to be accepted. If no action is selected, they will not perform an action.
5. If mafia have powers other than their factional night kill, they may perform their power and the kill at the same time.
6. Prods will be sent out after 48 hours of inactivity. These will be announced in thread. At player request (if reasonable), I can "Poke" another player. This will not count as a prod.
7. If a player does not respond IN THREAD within 24 hours or receives 3 prods, they will be replaced out. If they return before a replacement is found, they may keep playing. The next time they are prodded, however, they will be replaced and can not return.
8. If you will be unable to be active in thread for over 48 hours, please make a V/LA post in bold. As long as the time is reasonable, you will be exempt from prods.

If you have any questions over your role or any of the rules in the game, feel free to PM me, you won't bother me!
EBWOP: Correct it to even night and odd night roleblocker, instead of goon and full roleblocker.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Firebringer »

That seems fine to me.
Show

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Empking »

I think that the fact that scum can kill and block should be included in the main scum's role PM.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Shaziro »

Do you mean just specifying that the scum faction has a night kill?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Empking »

In post 37, Shaziro wrote:Do you mean just specifying that the scum faction has a night kill?
I mean the same player being able to take both actions.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Shaziro »

Ah! Is it considered Normal for that to be the case, or is that up to my discretion?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:23 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Up to your discretion, but is generally announced one way or the other.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Shaziro »

it's in the Day/Night rules, are you saying I should put it in the scum pms as well?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:25 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

I generally clarify it in the relevant scum PMs (so for goon I don't bother, for a roleblocker I would).
Show
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Shaziro »

So, how about:

Scum Odd Night Roleblocker
Scum Even Night Roleblocker
Scum Traitor
Town Neighbor Cop
Town Doctor
Town Neighbor x2
Town Fruit Vendor
Vanilla Town x5

Good luck!

Good luck!

You are a Town Doctor.

Good luck!

You are a Town Neighbor

Good luck!

Good luck!

You are a Scum Traitor

Good luck!

You are a Scum Odd-Night Roleblocker

You may also choose one non-scum target to roleblock each odd-numbered night, preventing them from taking any actions that night. You may do this at the same time as performing the night kill.

Good luck!

You are a Scum Even-Night Roleblocker

You may also choose one non-scum target to roleblock each even-numbered night, preventing them from taking any actions that night. You may do this at the same time as performing the night kill.

Good luck!

Player List:

Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

Alive:

Everyone!

Dead:

Nobody!

General Rules

@MOD
at the start of a line.

Voting

Activity/Day Night

Votecount 1.0

Votes:
Nobody!

Not Voting:
Everybody!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Empking »

/pass
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Woo!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Firebringer »

i already said this but ill repeat:
Approved with Fire
Show

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Shaziro »

So now I just need mhsmith's approval?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:35 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

I'm cool w this.

Couple notes/confirmations:

1) Neighborhoods are locked in the day? Or not?
2) Are you going to openly declare it single ball in signups? The OP makes it pretty clear it's single ball so I figure you might as well.
Show
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Shaziro »

They are, and I will

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”