Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:41 am

Post by XnadrojX »

Welcome ____, you are a
Miller Doublevoter
You have a voice to use and a vote to cast, and you may use these tools anytime during the day phase.

You are also a Doublevoter, on top of your regular vote, you have a second vote which you can cast by voting someone with the word "SECOND" in front of vote tags in all caps in the colour #0000FF. This vote will be counted in votecount but will not affect the hammer requirement.

On top of that, you are a Miller, you will be inspected as being aligned with the Mafia should you be investigated.

You are aligned with the
Town
, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated.
Show
Transcend: His name is Jordan backwards, just call him Jordan.
Something_Smart: Your name is Dnecsnart backwards, should I call you Dnecsnart?
Transcend: lol that actually sounds funny

I've got a wiki!
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:41 am

Post by XnadrojX »

So fixing the DoubleVoter, do the reviewers approve this setup?
Show

I've got a wiki!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by mykonian »

Yes, I'm fine with this.
In post 88, Nexus wrote:I mean, we can change what is normal in a way, right? I agree with you - public double-voters are imo the only acceptable ones for a normal game.
You probably want to copy this to somewhere central for the rest to read.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:16 am

Post by XnadrojX »

Mastina smith?
Show

I've got a wiki!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:50 am

Post by mastina »

Repost all roles/rules and interactions one more time for me please.
As in, full role PMs as they are finalized, not just a list of them.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:29 am

Post by mykonian »

I thought we had the roles on the previous, all but the doublevoter which had to be adjusted which is what we got here. Similar for the rules, they were a little after, iirc.
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

3-Shot Gunsmith
Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome ____, you are a
3-Shot Gunsmith
You have a voice to use and a vote to cast, and you may use these tools anytime during the day phase.

You are also a 3-Shot Gunsmith, anytime during the night phase, you may send me a name and you will receive a result indicating whether or not your target has a gun in flavour. You may do this up to three times.

You are aligned with the
Town

Code: Select all

Welcome ____, you are a [color=#00FF00]3-Shot Gunsmith[/color].

You are also a 3-Shot Gunsmith, anytime during the night phase, you may send me a name and you will receive a result indicating whether or not your target has a gun in flavour. You may do this up to three times.

You are aligned with the [color=#00FF00]Town[/color], and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated.

Spoiler: Results
Your target has a gun.

Your target does not have a gun.

You received no result.

Odd-Night Cop
Welcome ____, you are a
Odd-Night Cop

You are also a Odd-Night Cop, anytime during the night phase, you may send me a name and you will receive a result indicating whether or not your target is aligned with the Mafia. You may only do this on odd-numbered nights.

You are aligned with the
Town

Welcome ____, you are a [color=#00FF00]Odd-Night Cop[/color].

You are also a Odd-Night Cop, anytime during the night phase, you may send me a name and you will receive a result indicating whether or not your target is aligned with the Mafia. You may only do this on odd-numbered nights.

You are aligned with the [color=#00FF00]Town[/color], and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated.

Your target is not Mafia=aligned.

Your target is Mafia-aligned.

You received no result.

Miller Doublevoter
Welcome ____, you are a
Miller Doublevoter

You are also a Doublevoter, on top of your regular vote, you have a second vote which you can cast in secret by privately messaging me on your second target. You may cast this vote on anyone, regardless of the state of your regular vote. This vote will not be registered in votecounts and will not change the lynch threshold, but it will be counted as a regular vote otherwise.

On top of that, you are a Miller, you will be inspected as being aligned with the Mafia should you be investigated.

You are aligned with the
Town

Welcome ____, you are a [color=#00FF00]Miller Doublevoter[/color].

You are also a Doublevoter, on top of your regular vote, you have a second vote which you can cast in secret by announcing SECOND in front of your vote, in the colour #0000FF (blue).  You may cast this vote regardless of the state of your first vote. This vote will be registered in votecounts and will not change the lynch threshold, but it will be counted as a regular vote otherwise.

Vanilla Townie
Welcome ____, you are a
Vanilla Townie

You have a voice to use and a vote to cast and you may use these tools anytime during the day phase.

You are aligned with the
Town
and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated

Welcome ____, you are a [color=#00FF00]Vanilla Townie[/color]
You have a voice to use and a vote to cast and you may use these tools anytime during the day phase.

You are aligned with the [color=#00FF00]Town[/color] and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated

Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker
Welcome ____, you are a
Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker

You are also a 2-Shot Roleblocker, anytime during the night phase, you may send me a name, and your target will not have their night action will fail if they have one. You may do this up to two times.

You are aligned with the
Mafia
, along with ____, and win when your faction is the last one left standing, or when nothing can stop this from happening.

Welcome ____, you are a [color=#FF0000]Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker[/color]

You are also a 2-Shot Roleblocker, anytime during the night phase, you may send me a name, and your target will not have their night action carried out this night should they have one. You may do this up to 2 times.

You are aligned with the [color=#FF0000]Mafia[/color], along with ____, and win when your faction is the last one left standing, or when nothing can stop this from happening.

Mafia Goon
Welcome ____, you are a
Mafia Goon

You are aligned with the
Mafia
, along with ____, and win when your faction is the last one left standing, or when nothing can stop this from happening.

Welcome ____, you are a [color=#FF0000]Mafia Goon[/color]

You are aligned with the [color=#FF0000]Mafia[/color], along with ____, and win when your faction is the last one left standing, or when nothing can stop this from happening.
Show

I've got a wiki!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:44 am

Post by mastina »

The double-voter has the right version in code but the wrong version in text. Nitpicky, but still need to make sure you don't send the wrong version of the role.
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

In post 106, XnadrojX wrote:3-Shot Gunsmith
Welcome ____, you are a
3-Shot Gunsmith

You are aligned with the
Town

Your target has a gun.

You received no result.

Odd-Night Cop
Welcome ____, you are a
Odd-Night Cop

You are aligned with the
Town

You received no result.

Miller Doublevoter
Welcome ____, you are a
Miller Doublevoter

You are also a Doublevoter, on top of your regular vote, you have a second vote which you can cast in secret by announcing SECOND in front of your vote, in the colour #0000FF (blue). You may cast this vote regardless of the state of your first vote. This vote will be registered in votecounts and will not change the lynch threshold, but it will be counted as a regular vote otherwise.

You are aligned with the
Town

You are also a Doublevoter, on top of your regular vote, you have a second vote which you can cast in secret by announcing SECOND in front of your vote, in the colour #0000FF (blue).  You may cast this vote regardless of the state of your first vote. This vote will be registered in votecounts and will not change the lynch threshold, but it will be counted as a regular vote otherwise.

Vanilla Townie
Welcome ____, you are a
Vanilla Townie

You are aligned with the
Town

You are aligned with the [color=#00FF00]Town[/color] and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated

Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker
Welcome ____, you are a
Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker

You are also a 2-Shot Roleblocker, anytime during the night phase, you may send me a name, and your target will not have their night action will fail if they have one. You may do this up to two times.

You are aligned with the
Mafia

You are also a 2-Shot Roleblocker, anytime during the night phase, you may send me a name, and your target will not have their night action carried out this night should they have one. You may do this up to 2 times.

Mafia Goon
Welcome ____, you are a
Mafia Goon

You are aligned with the
Mafia

Fixed
Show

I've got a wiki!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by mastina »

Missed this earlier, but the 2-shot roleblocker is the other way around; it has the right version in the text, but the wrong version in the code. (I believe.)
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

In post 108, XnadrojX wrote:
Welcome ____, you are a
3-Shot Gunsmith

You are aligned with the
Town

Your target has a gun.

You received no result.

Odd-Night Cop
Welcome ____, you are a
Odd-Night Cop

You are aligned with the
Town

You received no result.

Miller Doublevoter
Welcome ____, you are a
Miller Doublevoter

You are also a Doublevoter, on top of your regular vote, you have a second vote which you can cast in secret by announcing SECOND in front of your vote, in the colour #0000FF (blue). You may cast this vote regardless of the state of your first vote. This vote will be registered in votecounts and will not change the lynch threshold, but it will be counted as a regular vote otherwise.

You are aligned with the
Town

Vanilla Townie
Welcome ____, you are a
Vanilla Townie

You are aligned with the
Town

Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker
Welcome ____, you are a
Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker

You are aligned with the
Mafia

Mafia Goon
Welcome ____, you are a
Mafia Goon

You are aligned with the
Mafia

Fixed
Fixed, also did another check and everything looks in order
Show

I've got a wiki!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 am

Post by mastina »

Not quite fixed? "Your target will not have their night action will fail" kinda says the opposite of the intention; you need to remove the not. (Sorry for all the nitpicks but role PMs DO need to be 100% accurate when sent since they can and do effect the game if done wrong.)
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:32 am

Post by XnadrojX »

In post 110, XnadrojX wrote:
In post 108, XnadrojX wrote:
Welcome ____, you are a
3-Shot Gunsmith

You are aligned with the
Town

Your target has a gun.

You received no result.

Odd-Night Cop
Welcome ____, you are a
Odd-Night Cop

You are aligned with the
Town

You received no result.

Miller Doublevoter
Welcome ____, you are a
Miller Doublevoter

You are aligned with the
Town

Vanilla Townie
Welcome ____, you are a
Vanilla Townie

You are aligned with the
Town

Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker
Welcome ____, you are a
Mafia 2-Shot Roleblocker

You are also a 2-Shot Roleblocker, anytime during the night phase, you may send me a name, and your target will have their night action will fail if they have one. You may do this up to two times.

You are aligned with the
Mafia

You are also a 2-Shot Roleblocker, anytime during the night phase, you may send me a name, and your target will have their night action will fail if they have one. You may do this up to two times.

Mafia Goon
Welcome ____, you are a
Mafia Goon

You are aligned with the
Mafia

Fixed
Fixed, also did another check and everything looks in order
I'm bad
Show

I've got a wiki!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by mastina »

Yep, looks good.
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

Smith?
Show

I've got a wiki!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by mykonian »

/happy

(jeez we took our time with this, sorry :( )
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:33 am

Post by XnadrojX »

Yay, Nexus it's finally done
Show

I've got a wiki!

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”