miss
Pronoun: He

Boonskiies' Large Normal Review

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Nexus »

Boonskiies wrote:
1. That you'll be ready to run your game when you get to the top of the list
Yep.

2. How many players your game will have (13 or under for a mini; 14 or over for a large

3. Whether or not you want the setup distribution to be open or closed, and what it would be - e.g. 10:3/9:3:1 etc. See this post for details.
Closed

4. Who your backup/co-mod will be, if you have one (compulsory for larges)
BBmolla

5. What, if any, other modding experience and/or commitments you have
None at the moment.

Also, in order to ensure that Normal games stay "normal", we require that setups be evaluated. When it is ready, please forward your full setup to me, including the following:

1. Your opening posts (rules and flavor, if any). Remember: your opening post must contain a copy of your Vanilla Townie role, which will be public knowledge to all game participants

Spoiler:
I do have flavor that I will be adding, but it's just there for flavor purposes. Does not affect the game at all if it was there or not.
Giving it a Cryptid tone.

Rules

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
5] Once you have been lynched or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. That means no "Bah!" posts, please.
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase will last for two days. Once there are less than ten people, each day phase will become only ten days long. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been lynched.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that Night.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Voting:

14] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
15] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
16] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
17] A lynch will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
18] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no lynch on that Day.
19] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the lynch from happening.
20] Additional votes include VOTE: No Lynch to end the Day with no lynch (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

21] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
22] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
23] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

24] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
25] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
26] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

27] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
28] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
29] My color is Purple (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

30] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
31] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
32] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
33] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
34] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
35] Claiming color code is prohibited.
36] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.

Sample Vanilla Townie:
37] At least one person will receive this PM.

Welcome, [insert player name here], you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.

2. The complete text of all role PMs

Spoiler:
There are 9 VT.

Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Town Night 1 Vigilante

Abilities:

• During the first night phase of the game, you may choose to kill a player by PM'ing the mod.

Win condition:

Town Night 2 Vigilante

Abilities:

• During the third night phase of the game, you may choose to kill a player by PM'ing the mod.

Win condition:

Town Non-Consecutive Commuter

Abilities:

• During the night phase, you may choose to commute. You will then become untargetable from all actions. You may not do this on consecutive nights.

Win condition:

Town Weak Doctor

Abilities:

• During the night phase, you may target one player (other than yourself) to protect from a kill. If your target does not have a pro-town win condition, you will protect them, but you will die.

Win condition:

Town Gunsmith

Abilities:

• During the night phase, you may investigate one player. If your target has a gun, you will get a "Guilty" result.

Win condition:

Town Innocent Child

Abilities:

• You are confirmed town! This will be announced by the mod at the beginning of the game.

Win condition:

Black Mafia Bunyip

Abilities:

• Your partners have no idea who you are, but they know of your existence. This obviously implies you do not have access to your faction's private thread. You do know that [insert Non-Consecutive Commuter partner name here] is one of your partners.
• At night, you may target a player by PM'ing the mod. You will recieve "Vanilla" or "Not Vanilla", depending on if they are Vanilla. If your target is Vanilla, you will also grant them bulletproof for the night.
• You will be recruited into your faction's private thread and be granted access to make the kill if you are targeted by your team's factional kill or you target your unknown partner.
• Come all of your partners' demise, you will then be brought into the private thread and granted the factional kill ability.

Win condition:

You win when you control more than 50% of the population or if this situation can no longer be prevented.

Black Mafia Non-Consecutive Commuter

Abilities:

• During the night phase, you may choose to commute. You will then become untargetable from all actions. You may not do this on consecutive nights.
• Your private thread is here.

Win condition:

You win when you control more than 50% of the population or if this situation can no longer be prevented.

Black Mafia Even-Night Strongman

Abilities:

• During any even night, if you are making the factional kill, it will be a strongman kill.

Win condition:

Pink Mafia Bunyip

Abilities:

• Your partners have no idea who you are, but they know of your existence. This obviously implies you do not have access to your faction's private thread. You do know that [insert Ascetic Roleblocker partner name here] is one of your partners.
• At night, you may target a player by PM'ing the mod. You will recieve "Vanilla" or "Not Vanilla", depending on if they are Vanilla. If your target is Vanilla, you will also grant them bulletproof for the night.
• You will be recruited into your faction's private thread and be granted access to make the kill if you are targeted by your team's factional kill or you target your unknown partner.
• Come all of your partners' demise, you will then be brought into the private thread and granted the factional kill ability.

Win condition:

Pink Mafia Ascetic Non-Consecutive Roleblocker

Abilities:

• During the night, you may target someone to roleblock. You may not do this on consecutive nights.
• You are immune to all night actions. You can still be killed.

Win condition:

Pink Mafia Odd-Night Strongman

Abilities:

• During any odd night, if you are making the factional kill, it will be a strongman kill.
• Your private thread is here

Win condition:

3. Any hidden moderator information (this includes any possible result PMs)
The Bunyips are obviously my 2 non normal roles. I really wanted to make use of a Mafia Traitor alongside a Neapolitan, so I created the setup with these roles in mind. To define it better, it is a Mafia Neapolitan Traitor Doctor to only Vanilla's. All normal roles, besides some of the traitor mechanics, which is why it's been chosen as my non normal roles. They have info on one of their scum team members each, the ones with the potential to not give anything because of Ascetic/Commute. The bulletproof that the bunyip provide will stop all kills at it for the night, bar a strongman kill.
Last edited by Nexus on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Nexus »

urghhh the amount of modifiers floating around
Trans rights are human rights.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Empking »

Where does 'Bunyip' come from? And please post the full set up.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Town:

9x VT
Night 1 vig
Night 2 vig
non-consecutive commuter
weak doctor
gunsmith
Innocent Child

Mafia 1:

Bunyip (Traitor Neapolitan Vanilla Only Doctor)
Non-consecutive Commuter
Even-Night Strongman

Mafia 2:

Ascetic Roleblocker
Odd-Night Strongman

_______

First of all, yeah, I know this is a lot, but both my previous games I've gone with were pretty crazy too. This one just looks like it on paper.

I wasn't sure if I'm able to give a role a name or not if it doesn't exist. The role itself is basically a Traitor Neapolitan Vanilla-Only Doctor. That was a lot to say and I'm giving my game a Cryptozoologic flavor (doesn't affect gameplay, just pictures). These would be the two roles I use for my Non-Normal roles. The Traitor's are informed of 1 of their partners (the ascetic rb and the commuter). I wanted to have a way for the traitor to be able to join into their scum teams by targeting their other scum member who they wouldn't know. If their target was indeed Vanilla it would also make that target BP (which is another reason I didn't want any plain goons). This is why I have the strongmen there, as I don't think they actually help scum too much due to their traitor partner being the one to give potential doctor saves.

On the flip of this, I really wanted to run Night Specific vigilantes for a while in a game where people can avoid it. The doctor/bp from traitor/commuter/ic makes it perfect for what I wanted.

Weak doctor dies to the traitor, but lives if it shoots the commuter while it commutes or the ascetic RB. And I think that's a pretty cool WIFOM area.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I realize it seems pretty crazy. And I see that recruiting traitor isn't Normal, so that's why I put them as my 2 Non-Normals, but everything else in the game was normal anyways, so I guess that didn't matter.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I was waffling around with if Ascetic Roleblocker should be non-consecutive or not. I already think this is a pretty Town sided game, but scum still has a good chance and can take advantage if scum plays well enough or town plays bad enough.

because of the traitor giving a doctor shot to Vanilla's, I didn't want them to be able to protect their buddy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

15-3-3, realized I didn't put that in the first post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I'd probably need to add in rules or somewhere, that if it comes down to 1-1 scum, and both scum would be killed during the night, then it is a joint mafia win, and in the sense of a 1-1-1 kingmaker situation, also a joint mafia win. Ascetic RB/Non Consec Commuter can get around that, so I had to add the both scum would be killed part. I think this is why the Ascetic Rb needs to also be Non-Consecutive.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Empking »

In post 7, Boonskiies wrote:Also, I'd probably need to add in rules or somewhere, that if it comes down to 1-1 scum, and both scum would be killed during the night, then it is a joint mafia win, and in the sense of a 1-1-1 kingmaker situation, also a joint mafia win. Ascetic RB/Non Consec Commuter can get around that, so I had to add the both scum would be killed part. I think this is why the Ascetic Rb needs to also be Non-Consecutive.
Why do you want those situations (particularly 1-1-1) to end with a scum win?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

Whew. This is an absolute bloodbath. I think I'll need to sit down with a computer later.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

My first thought is that if I signed up for a normal game, unsuspecting, and ended up playing this I wouldn't be too happy.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I was thinking about putting a disclaimer of some sort. I feel the game will come off as simpler than at looks, though.

I feel scum is rather weak compared to the town. And I do always say in games and whatnot when it's a bit crazier that I like it, as my modding style I usually like to find that boundary for normal games that kind of pushes the edge, while using all normal mechanics.

To the 1-1-1 thing, I don't necessarily want a scum win there; what is the normal situation for that?

Also, I actually don't think it's a blood bath. There's a potential, though unlikely, of zero night kills for Night 1. On the flip side, there could be four deaths on night 1, but I also thought that wasn't out of the ordinary for this big of a game to dwindle down the player list. My thoughts on it are that the Night 1 Vig/Night 2 Vig have a good chance of becoming conf town, and with the weak Doctor, even more potential for conf town that scum may have to work around and WIFOM their way out of. So I do see this as very town sided, but still scum can pull through.

I personally do find higher town PR games in normal more fun that if they don't. And with the potential of the traitors never being found, scum are pretty limited. The strogmen don't actually have as much power as you'd initially think. I specifically made the team with the RB the odd night strongman so that they have a chance at not getting entirely swept out Night 1, but that chance is still there.

I came into the game wanting the Night Specific Vig's (I had night 3 instead of night 2 originally, but thought that was a bit out there), along with my traitor role. Once one of the traitor roles flipped, I would probably be able to setup spec this out, and I do a lot of advertising for my games beforehand anyways.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I also usually tend to get my games fill up fast because of people who know me usually /in to my games due to my advertising. I already have near the full amount of pre-in's.

I believe the max amount of pre in's is 50% rounded up...? I can't find where it says the pre in amount, but that's what I remember it being. Unless it changed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 11, Boonskiies wrote:To the 1-1-1 thing, I don't necessarily want a scum win there; what is the normal situation for that?
It playing out.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 13, Empking wrote:
In post 11, Boonskiies wrote:To the 1-1-1 thing, I don't necessarily want a scum win there; what is the normal situation for that?
It playing out.

Yeah, that was what I wanted ideally, just was going through the motions. Sweet. Yeah, that works.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3, Boonskiies wrote:weak doctor
Non-consecutive Commuter
Ascetic Roleblocker
I think my first issue is allowing these roles anywhere near each other.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

i could put the non consecutive part of the ascetic roleblocker to make it so the ascetic applies only when the roleblocking is happening? So it would be a Non Consecutive Ascetic Roleblocker. I quite like the potential of the weak doctor targeting one of them and nothing happens. The Gunsmith can then get a guilty on both of those roles as well, just not on the turn they use their ability.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In the case that it absolutely doesn't work, i'd be more inclined to switch the Weak doctor to something. Maybe an Ascetic Tracker.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Actually, an Ascetic Watcher in the place of the weak doctor.

Although in that instant, if the watcher watches someone that the ascetic rb targeted, it would get the result of "No one visited" and not "No Result", right?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

if the weak doctor is out, then that means the Strongmen are there just to counter the Bunyip role, which is actually more along the lines of what I was going for. I didn't want the strongmen shots to be able to have power against town. It's neutral'd out if I take the doctor out due to town not defending themselves anyways, and protection only comes from the scum team.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

That also brings the max amount of potential deaths per night down to 3, and only for the first two nights. So definitely not a bloodbath.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Town:

9x VT
Night 1 vig
Night 2 vig
non-consecutive commuter
Ascetic Watcher
Gunsmith
Innocent Child

Mafia 1:

Non-Consecutive Commuter
Even-Night Strongman

Mafia 2:

Non-Consecutive Ascetic-Roleblocker (I would hyphenate it there along with rewording my role PM to make it so that it is understood that the non-consecutive part is the package deal.)
Odd-Night Strongman

I still feel this leans towards more of a town win without scum pulling it together or a complete fail from town.
-The strongman are nullified and is just there so they don't get protection from their TNVOD partner, along with not being completely shut down by their own team.
-The Scum RB/Commuter gives them some power, but severely limits it.
-The watcher having ascetic gives it less power than you'd expect it to, and only really affects the gunsmith if it were to investigate it.

I do personally feel it's pretty balanced, and that the game is simpler than it seems once it gets going.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm basically just categorically against fake clears on scum in normal games. I recognize that people will do gunsmith with mafia doctor and I can't stop them, but outside of that, no thank you.

why do we need all these ascetic modifiers?

why are the traitors doctors? are they expected to claim doctor?

I think rule 11 excludes the possibility of compulsive roles, dunno if that's intentional

I'm not sure having players vote in-thread for a draw is the best idea and would suggest PM instead

your night 2 vig role PM says "third night"

gunsmith PM leaves out innocent results

"At night, you may target a player by PM'ing the mod. You will recieve "Vanilla" or "Not Vanilla", depending on if they are Vanilla. If your target is Vanilla, you will also grant them bulletproof for the night." > yeah, let's just call this Bunyip, I find the longer version confusing/a poor match with what it actually does. By bulletproof I'm assuming you mean this protection works against any number of kills? Anyway the role is a tad needlessly complicated but I guess it's not broken

i would not buff the roleblocker to every night, it's already a strong ability

in terms of deaths, i wouldnt count on any of the doc saves happening. the traitors will be aiming away from likely scum nightkills anyhow. You could easily open day 3 with more than half the game dead, and im not gonna say you can't do that but you should be prepared for it and know that this is extremely swingy (and as a result pretty much impossible to balance but we can try)
if the watcher watches someone that the ascetic rb targeted, it would get the result of "No one visited" and not "No Result", right?
yes.

also we need sample result PMs i think
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 22, Cephrir wrote:why are the traitors doctors?
i do understand what you're going for but the traitors shouldn't be protecting anyone who looks town so it's unlikely to matter
Bartleby the Scrivener
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, it only makes the Vanillas bulletproof for the night. Strongmen still go through it. I guess it can just be a regular watcher. I'll make and fix the role pm's when I get to a computer, along with replying to other questions.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”