False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 24, implosion wrote:looks good to me.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

^this
<(") | (")>
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Dierfire »

Thanks, everyone!

I'm posting the final corrected format here for easy access when I create the relevant threads.

Spoiler: First Post
Mini Normal ####
Moderator: Dierfire
Reviewed by: implosion, PenguinPower, mastina

Players

01. (Name)
02. (Name)
03. (Name)
04. (Name)
05. (Name)
06. (Name)
07. (Name)
08. (Name)
09. (Name)
10. (Name)
11. (Name)
12. (Name)
13. (Name)

Alive

(Names)
Dead

(Names)

Game Events

(Events)

Spoiler: Second Post
RULES

General

01. Site rules may be found here for reference. Note that playing to win condition is a requirement.
02. The rules are subject to change at my discretion to correct errors or omissions. Should any changes be implemented, they will be announced in the same format as the original rule (for example, changes to the main set of rules will be announced in the main thread; changes to role-specific rules will be sent by PM).
03. Pretending to violate any of these rules will be treated the same as an actual violation.
04. Everyone is here to have fun, and I hope that we will all keep this in mind throughout the game. Please contact me directly (by PM) with any problems or questions. In the event that I make an error, please call it to my attention by PM or by addressing me in the relevant thread (
I will look for “@Mod”
).

Posting

05. Players should use English exclusively, without any form of hidden or encoded text.
06. Once I have declared a player to be dead, that player should not post in the main thread until I have declared the game to be over.
07. Players should not provide direct quotations from, images of, or other provable references to any game-related PM or PT.
08. Players should not use any form of provable randomness for any reason.

Timing

09. Each Day Phase will last 240 hours. Each Night Phase will last 48 hours. Deadlines may be extended at my discretion as necessary to ensure that the game continues smoothly. Any such extension will be announced in the main thread.
10. Players who have not posted in 48 consecutive hours will receive a prod. After receiving a prod, a player has 24 hours to post before I will begin seeking a replacement. Players on V/LA will be exempt from these prod requirements; however, if a player requires an extensive period of V/LA, I may determine that the game would be better served by a replacement and replace that player at my discretion.
11. Players who do not make sufficient attempt to participate (including--but not limited to--players who require repeated prods) may be replaced at my discretion.
12. If a player being replaced for inactivity should return to the game before a replacement is found, that player may be allowed to continue in the game at my discretion. However, once a player has been replaced, that player may not continue in the game.

Day Phase

13. Players may vote to lynch another player using either vote tags or bold tags as demonstrated below.
VOTE: Name
Vote: Name

In order to be counted, votes should appear on a separate line and not within spoiler tags or otherwise concealed. Votes not following this format may be counted if I believe that a vote was intended.
14. When one player has achieved a majority of votes (more living players voting for that player than living players not voting for that player), that player will be lynched and the phase will end. If the deadline is reached before a lynch is achieved, no player will be lynched.
15. Players may vote to end the phase without a lynch. An example of such a vote is given below:
VOTE: No Lynch
If the number of living players voting for this option is greater than or equal to the number of living players not voting for this option, the phase will end without a lynch and the game will proceed directly to Night Phase.
16. Players may continue to post in the main thread until I have announced the end of the phase, regardless of whether or not a lynch has occurred.

Game Design

17. In addition to the site-wide rules, it may be useful to review the Normal Game guidelines and the Natural Action Resolution guidelines.
18. Any PT associated with this game will be open for use at all times (Day Phase and Night Phase).
Every PT related to this game will be made public after the game is over, although I will redact posts by player request.

19. This game has one Town faction and one Mafia faction, with no other factions present. The number of players in each faction is not public knowledge. No player in any faction may perform more than one action during a single Night Phase.
20. At least one player will receive the following role:
Welcome, (player), to (game)!

Your role is Citizen, aligned with
Town

Abilities: You have no special abilities.

Victory: You win if all living players are aligned with Town.

2. Roles

3x Mafia Strongman

1x Town Role Cop
1x Town Loyal Cop
1x Town Neighborizer
1x Town Universal Backup
6x Town Citizen

Spoiler: Role PM

Your role is Strongman, aligned with
Mafia

Abilities: You may converse at any time (Day Phase and Night Phase) with the other players aligned with Mafia in this PT (link). During each Night Phase, one living player aligned with Mafia may be assigned to kill one living player not aligned with Mafia. This action cannot be blocked or prevented.

Victory: You win if the number of living players aligned with Mafia is greater than or equal to the number of living players not aligned with Mafia, or if nothing can prevent this.

Your role is Role Cop, aligned with
Town

Abilities: During each Night Phase, you may choose one living player to investigate. You may not choose yourself. You will receive one of the following results (note that the alignment of the role is not included in the result):
You have learned that (target) has the role (name of role).
You have learned that (target) has the role that is basic for that player's alignment.
Your action was unsuccessful.

Your role is Loyal Cop, aligned with
Town

Abilities: During each Night Phase, you may choose one living player to investigate. You may not choose yourself. You will receive one of the following results (note that actions directed at players not aligned with Town will fail due to the Loyal modifier):
You have learned that (target) is aligned with Town.
You have learned that (target) is not aligned with Town.

Your role is Neighborizer, aligned with
Town

Abilities: During each Night Phase, you may send me the name of one living player. You may not choose yourself. If your action is successful, that player will be added to a Neighborhood PT at the start of the following Day Phase (the first time that this action succeeds, a Neighborhood PT will be created for you and that player; each subsequent successful action will add the new player to that same Neighborhood PT). The Neighborhood PT will be open for discussion at all times (Day Phase and Night Phase).

Your role is Universal Backup, aligned with
Town

Abilities: Initially, you have no special abilities. However, you will gain the abilities of the first role aligned with Town--other than Citizen--to die.

Your role is Citizen, aligned with
Town

Abilities: You have no special abilities.

3. Moderator Information

Spoiler: Role Cop Results
You have learned that (target) has the role Strongman.
You have learned that (target) has the role Loyal Cop.
You have learned that (target) has the role Neighborizer.
You have learned that (target) has the role Universal Backup.
You have learned that (target) has the role that is basic for that player's alignment.

Spoiler: Cop Results

Spoiler: Neighborizer Target Result
You now have access to the Neighborhood PT (link), which is open at all times (Day Phase and Night Phase).

Spoiler: Universal Backup Results
You have gained a new ability: Role Cop. During each Night Phase, you may choose one living player to investigate. You may not choose yourself. You will receive one of the following results (note that the alignment of the role is not included in the result):
You have learned that (target) has the role (name of role).
You have gained a new ability: Loyal Cop. During each Night Phase, you may choose one living player to investigate. You may not choose yourself. You will receive one of the following results (note that actions directed at players not aligned with Town will fail due to the Loyal modifier):
You have learned that (target) is not aligned with Town.
You have gained a new ability: Neighborizer. During each Night Phase, you may send me the name of one living player. You may not choose yourself. If your action is successful, that player will be added to a Neighborhood PT at the start of the following Day Phase (the first time that this action succeeds, a Neighborhood PT will be created for you and that player; each subsequent successful action will add the new player to that same Neighborhood PT). The Neighborhood PT will be open for discussion at all times (Day Phase and Night Phase).

Spoiler: Miscellaneous Notifications
Unfortunately, you have died. You may continue to discuss this game in the Dead PT (link), but otherwise may not post in this game (in any thread) until I have announced that the game is over.
More than 48 hours have passed since your last post. Please post in the main thread (link) within 24 hours to continue in the game.
Day (#) has begun. The main thread (link) is now open.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Dierfire »

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”