RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:22 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'll do it if it hasn't been done when Im' done my other setupse
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:51 am

Post by implosion »

Specifying daytalk but can be changed.
(gunsmith should receive positives on the cop and the vig, and other mafia members if they try to target them)

Vanilla TownieWelcome, [Player]! You are a
Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:
  • You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.
Win Conditions:
  • You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town Even-night CopWelcome, [Player]! You are a
Town Even-night Cop.

Abilities:
  • On even-numbered nights, you may target a player to investigate them. You will be told whether they are aligned with the town or the mafia.
Win Conditions:
  • You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Town Odd-night Vigilante NeighborWelcome, [Player]! You are a
Town Odd-night Vigilante Neighbor.

Abilities:
  • On odd-numbered nights, you may target a player to attempt to kill them.
  • You share a neighborhood with NAME, and may speak with them at any time here: LINK
Win Conditions:

Town 2-shot BulletproofWelcome, [Player]! You are a
Town 2-shot Bulletproof

Abilities:
  • The first two times you are targeted for a kill at night, that kill will fail. You will not be informed when this happens.
Win Conditions:

Town RoleblockerWelcome, [Player]! You are a
Town Roleblocker.

Abilities:
  • Each night, you may target a player. Any active abilities that player uses that night will fail.
Win Conditions:

Town NeighborWelcome, [Player]! You are an
Town Neighbor.

Abilities:
  • You share a neighborhood with NAME, and may speak with them at any time here: LINK
Win Conditions:

Mafia GunsmithWelcome, [Player]! You are a
Mafia Gunsmith.

Abilities:
  • Factional Communication: At all times, you may talk to your group here: LINK.
  • Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
  • Each night phase, you may target a player. You will be told a result indicating whether or not that player has a gun. You may not use this ability and commit the factional kill in the same night.
Win Conditions:
  • You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Mafia GoonWelcome, [Player]! You are a
Mafia Goon.

Abilities:
  • Factional Communication: At all times, you may talk to your group here [Link].
  • Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Win Conditions:
  • You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Nauci »

Can I add arbitrary, randomly assigned flavor, like well known scientists/science facts or something?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by implosion »

You can use flavor publicly. There shouldn't be any in role PMs. What you're describing is fine for public flavor.

See https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ame#Flavor
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:38 am

Post by Nauci »

Krazy wrote:So can I ask is it just a thing that people are never just neighbors?

Like I feel like I have not seen a "just neighbor" ever so dough is basically confirmed "some other non vt role on top of nieghbor?"

I know you cant answer that just wish the site had more "just neighbors"
Looks like you'll be getting your wish :lol:

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”