implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Slaxx's Mini Normal Review, January 2019

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by implosion »

Slaxx wrote:Hey Implosion! Long time no see. I think I have everything needed to mod a mini here. Put in spoliers and sectioned off for my sanity.

Spoiler: Setup
Vanilla Townie x 7
Town Mason x 2
Town JOAT (1-Traffic Analyst, 1-Bodyguard, 1-Commuter)

Mafia Traitor
Mafia Goon
Mafia 2-shot Rolecop

Spoiler: Town Role PMs
Vanilla Townie Role PM:
Welcome, [Player]! You are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
Town Mason PM:
Mason

Abilities:

You and [Partner] know each other to be town. You may communicate anytime here: [QT Link]

Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
Town JOAT PM:
Town Jack of All Trades

Abilities:

Each night, you may choose
one
of the following actions to attempt to perform. Each action may only be attempted once:
-Bodyguard:
Choose a person to protect. If they were to be killed that night and your action is successful you will die in their place.
-Commuter:
You become immune to all night actions and night kills for a single night.
-Traffic Analyst:
Choose a person to investigate. If you are successful, you will find out if they have the ability to communicate with another player via a private topic. You will receive "Positive" if that player has access to a private topic with another player in it. If that player is the last one alive in their private topic, or does not have access to a private topic, you will receive a "Negative" result.

Win Conditions:

Spoiler: Mafia Role PMs
Mafia Traitor Role PM:
Welcome to game! You are a
Mafia Traitor

Your team-mates are [Player] and [Player]. You do not share a private topic with them and they do not know your identity, but they are aware your role exists.

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.
Mafia Goon Role PM:
Mafia Goon

Your team-mate is [Player]. You may talk to them anytime here: [PT Link]. You also know that there is a Mafia-Aligned Traitor in the town, but you do not know their identity.

You have the following active ability, but may use only one per night:

Abilities:

-Each night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

Win Conditions:

You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Mafia Loyal Rolecop PM:
Mafia 2-shot Rolecop

Your team-mate is [Player]. You may talk to them anytime here: [PT Link]. You also know that there is a Mafia-Aligned Traitor in the town, but you do not know their identity.

You have the following active abilities, but may use only one per night:

Abilities:

-Each night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.
-Each night, twice during the game, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role.

Win Conditions:

Spoiler: Rules
Rules:

(Mostly copied from Chibi with Slaxxy edits)

General:

-All site-wide rules apply.
-I want to remind you and emphasize the site's stance against racial/homophobic/gender-related/ablest slurs.
-Heated discussion is a favorite tactic of mine, but consistent harassment or non-game related insults won't be tolerated.
-If you pretend to break rules, you actually break rules. Don't pretend to break rules.
-Do not quote any game-related message I send you. No Role PMs, messages about night actions, etc. When in doubt, just ask please.
-If you need to get my attention, please include "
@mod
" in your post or PM me.
-
This
(#4040BF) is my color. It is calming and it is beautiful and you do not get to use it.
-Do not use encryption, hidden text or excessively small text in your posts.
-Each Day phase will last for (1/2n+7) days where n= number of players, rounded up. 13 players yields 14 days. Every additional two FATALITIES cuts that by a day. A 3 player group would have a 9 day deadline.
-Night phases are 48 hours. You may post after a lynch, but not after the thread is locked and the flavor has been written.
-On any given Night, if all living players PM me to request a ‘Fast Night’, the next Day phase will begin as soon as I can resolve actions and unlock the thread.
-
NO BAH POSTS.
I will modkill you for this. I hate it. Death is final. Do not post after death.
-If you have the ability to edit your posts, don't.
-My decisions are final. If I feel you are violating any of the rules, I will take the appropriate action.
-I reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as I see fit. You will, of course, be notified if that happens.
-Please point out any mistakes and they will be corrected where possible. For serious mistakes that may affect the outcome of the game, please PM me.

Voting:

-All votes and unvotes must be in
bold
or in VOTE: vote tags, with vote tags being preferable.
-Votes in spoilers or quotes will not be counted.
-For ease of counting, please place all votes at the start of a line. On a separate line by itself would be even better.
-Abbreviations and nicknames are acceptable, as long as I can understand them.
-Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
-Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
-Lynches will occur when a majority (>50%) is reached. If no majority is reached before deadline, the day will end in a no lynch. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
-Voting to end the day in a no-lynch requires only 50% of players, not >50%.
-Once a hammer has occurred, the game is in "Twilight". Discussion may continue until I lock the thread but no further votes or unvotes will be counted.

Activity:

-You are expected to make at least one game-relevant post every 48 hours. Players who go 48 hours without making a game-relevant post will be prodded.
-If you are prodded, you have 24 hours to make at least one game-relevant post in-thread. If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if you accumulate 3 prods, you will be replaced at my discretion.
-Prod dodging will result in you being replaced at my discretion.
-Due to the relatively short deadlines, you may be V/LA only once per Day/Night rotation.
-If you are going to be V/LA, please announce it in thread or PM me. If your V/LA will last 4 days or longer you will be replaced at my discretion. Please announce your V/LA at least 24 hours in advance.
-You may ask for exceptions to be made for activity requirements
within reason
. Eg. Adding an extra 12 hours to your prod timer. Requests are approved at my discretion, and will not count as V/LA.

Mechanics:

-Night actions this game will follow Natural Action Resolution.
-If you do not send me an action for the Night, I will assume that you are not making one. If you have a Night action, but do not want to perform it during a particular Night phase, you may instead submit a "No Action" PM.
-Mafia will be able to communicate with each other during day phases.

<<Example VT Role PM>>
Last edited by implosion on Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by implosion »

Primary: mastina
Secondary: BulletNLynchProof
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Ohaiiiii

So I tried to make it not super swingy.

Basic setup I want to retain is

Mason/Mason/Traitor/Mafia/Mafia

With some sort of PT cop or Traffic Analyst type tjing

I like the idea of two masons that show up guilty on an investigative report and one mafioso that doesn’t.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

The simpler the better. Like if it’s townsided make the rolecop permanent or need the JOAT to a 1/2 shot traffic analyst

If it’s a scumsided replace the JOAT’s TA with PT cop and BG with doc

Etc
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Also if it’s scumsided thought about making the mafia rolecop so he’s basically a goon but trying to avoid killing the traitor
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Slaxx »

A loyal rolecop*
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:28 am

Post by BNL »

This setup is kinda weird and I don't think it's too imbalanced?

The JOAT's powers seem kinda useless, though. The bodyguard really shouldn't be used because there's no good town player to protect other than the masons, which isn't worth protecting unless we get to massclaim and the JOAT is being suspected. The commuter doesn't achieve much because there are no other kill-stopping roles in the setup, so it doesn't help town save for possibly protecting a TA result. The traffic analyst is really the only town power here. If a Mafia non-traitor dies early, this makes the traffic analyst useless. I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing (if town lynch Mafia early, they're already in good shape), but if players are unaware that the setup this may lead to a false clear on the Mafia which I don't like, in addition to making the whole JOAT useless IMO.

I think the setup may be slightly scumsided, but I don't know how much the traitor affects the balance here. Personally, I like the buffed version of the JOAT (PT Cop/Doctor/Commuter), as it solves the problems with the JOAT stated above.

By the way, I believe 3 Goons vs 3 Masons 7 VTs is generally accepted as balanced. I think the scum 2-shot rolecop somewhat cancels nerfing another goon to a traitor, but changing a Mason to the original JOAT may be a significant nerf, depending on how other players read the JOAT's claim as.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:29 am

Post by BNL »

In post 6, BNL wrote:I think the setup may be slightly scumsided,
Having said that, I don't think the setup is too imbalanced to run.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:33 am

Post by BNL »

I think the rules and role PMs are fine, except that the Mafia, especially the traitor, should be told that the traitor is endgamed if all other Mafia die.
GTKAS - BNL

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by mastina »

Setup is close to the mark eyeballing it; I'd not modify much, here. Can give more thoughts tomorrow, but you're definitely in the right zone!
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Sweet! I think we should change BG to doc and analyst to PT as bulletproof said. My setups tend to be scumsided because my meta tends to be townsided if that makes any sense. When I have desktop I will add the traitor piece in.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by mastina »

I'll pass that with a final role/result list (plus rules check).
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Spoiler: Setup
Vanilla Townie x 7
Town Mason x 2
Town JOAT (1-PT Cop, 1-Doctor, 1-Commuter)

Mafia Traitor
Mafia Goon
Mafia 2-shot Rolecop

Vanilla Townie Role PM:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Town Mason PM:
Mason

Abilities:

You and [Partner] know each other to be town. You may communicate anytime here: [QT Link]

Win Conditions:

Town JOAT PM:
Town Jack of All Trades

Abilities:

one
of the following actions to attempt to perform. Each action may only be attempted once:
-Doctor:
Choose a person to protect. If they were to be killed that night and your action is successful they will not die.
-Commuter:
You become immune to all night actions and night kills for the night this action is performed.
-PT Cop:
Choose a person to investigate. If you are successful, you will find out if they have the ability to communicate with another player via a private topic. You will receive "Positive" if that player has access to a private topic or "Negative" if they do not have access to a private topic. Players with access to a private topic, but are the only one remaining, will also show up as "Positive".

Win Conditions:

Mafia Traitor Role PM:
Welcome [Player]! You are a
Mafia Traitor

Your team-mates are [Player] and [Player]. You do not share a private topic with them and they do not know your identity, but they are aware your role exists. If both mafia members die, you are endgamed and your faction loses.

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Mafia Goon Role PM:
Mafia Goon

Your team-mate is [Player]. You may talk to them anytime here: [PT Link]. You also know that there is a Mafia-Aligned Traitor in the town, but you do not know their identity. If you and your partner die, the traitor will be endgamed and town will win.

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Mafia Loyal Rolecop PM:
Mafia 2-shot Rolecop

Your team-mate is [Player]. You may talk to them anytime here: [PT Link]. You also know that there is a Mafia-Aligned Traitor in the town, but you do not know their identity. If you and your partner die, the traitor will be endgamed and town will win.

Abilities:

-Each night, twice during the game, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role.

Win Conditions:

Rules:

General:

-I want to remind you and emphasize the site's stance against racial/homophobic/gender-related/ablest slurs.
-Heated discussion is a favorite tactic of mine, but consistent harassment or non-game related insults won't be tolerated.
-If you pretend to break rules, you actually break rules. Don't pretend to break rules.
-Do not quote any game-related message I send you. No Role PMs, messages about night actions, etc. When in doubt, just ask please.
@mod
" in your post or PM me.
-
This
(#4040BF) is my color. It is calming and it is beautiful and you do not get to use it.
-Each Day phase will last for (1/2n+7) days where n= number of players, rounded up. 13 players yields 14 days. Every additional two FATALITIES cuts that by a day. A 3 player group would have a 9 day deadline.
-Night phases are 48 hours. You may post after a lynch, but not after the thread is locked and the flavor has been written.
-On any given Night, if all living players PM me to request a ‘Fast Night’, the next Day phase will begin as soon as I can resolve actions and unlock the thread.
-
NO BAH POSTS.
I will modkill you for this. I hate it. Death is final. Do not post after death.
-My decisions are final. If I feel you are violating any of the rules, I will take the appropriate action.
-I reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as I see fit. You will, of course, be notified if that happens.
-Please point out any mistakes and they will be corrected where possible. For serious mistakes that may affect the outcome of the game, please PM me.

Voting:

bold
-For ease of counting, please place all votes at the start of a line. On a separate line by itself would be even better.
-Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
-Lynches will occur when a majority (>50%) is reached. If no majority is reached before deadline, the day will end in a no lynch. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
-Once a hammer has occurred, the game is in "Twilight". Discussion may continue until I lock the thread but no further votes or unvotes will be counted.

Activity:

-You are expected to make at least one game-relevant post every 48 hours. Players who go 48 hours without making a game-relevant post will be prodded.
-If you are prodded, you have 24 hours to make at least one game-relevant post in-thread. If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if you accumulate 3 prods, you will be replaced at my discretion.
-Due to the relatively short deadlines, you may be V/LA only once per Day/Night rotation.
-If you are going to be V/LA, please announce it in thread or PM me. If your V/LA will last 4 days or longer you will be replaced at my discretion. Please announce your V/LA at least 24 hours in advance.
within reason
. Eg. Adding an extra 12 hours to your prod timer. Requests are approved at my discretion, and will not count as V/LA.

Mechanics:

-If you do not send me an action for the Night, I will assume that you are not making one. If you have a Night action, but do not want to perform it during a particular Night phase, you may instead submit a "No Action" PM.

Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Spoiler: Results
JOAT Uses 1-PT Cop on Masons/Mafia:
Your investigation came back Positive.
JOAT Uses 1-PT Cop on VT/Traitor:
You investigation came back Negative.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I want to say this will be a pretty fun setup but we will see. I like a lot of PTs because it gives me insight in to how people play hehe
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by BNL »

Can I see the rolecop results?
GTKAS - BNL

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Slaxx »

VT:
You found X was a Vanilla Townie
Mafia Traitor:
You found X was a Mafia Traitor
Mason:
You found X was a Town Mason
JOAT:
You found X was a Town Jack of All Trades
I assume rolecop just gets JOAT role and not powers for normal?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by implosion »

Strict technicality: they shouldn't get alignment information, just role, for consistency with what a town rolecop would get.

So Vanilla Townie should be something like "the vanilla role for their alignment". Mafia traitor should be traitor and town mason should be mason, TECHNICALLY, for consistency, even though those roles are only ever those alignments. And the JoaT should just be JoaT instead of Town JoaT, and I believe the rolecop does get to know what abilities they have (rolecops in normal games get the equivalent of a role PM with alignment/factional information redacted).
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by implosion »

(obviously they will know that vanilla townies are vanilla townies, but you don't want the rolecop claiming and saying "I'm a rolecop, X is a vanilla townie" and someone calling them on it)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by mastina »

Question 1: will you be flipping full role PMs, or just listing the roles?
If the former, then this:
Would give away that it's a two-man masonry. Similarly, then this:
Would give away the nature of the scumteam if you're not careful. (Just saying "your team-mate is [Redacted]" would itself give it away, which you don't want to do.)

If the latter, then: will you be listing the JOAT powers?

Speaking of the JOAT:
Choose a person to protect. If they were to be killed that night and your action is successful they will not die.
While I personally prefer this standard for Doctors, I have to point out the rules for Normals even if I don't like them; Doctors protect only from a single kill. So this needs to be "If they were to be killed that night and your action is successful, you will protect them from one attempt on their life." [/quote]You will receive "Positive" if that player has access to a private topic or "Negative" if they do not have access to a private topic. Players with access to a private topic, but are the only one remaining, will also show up as "Positive".[/quote] You also need to specify that No Result is a possible result; I'd do it this way:
"You will receive "Positive" if that player has access to a private topic, "Negative" if they do not have access to a private topic, or "No Result" if your action fails for any reason."
I assume rolecop just gets JOAT role and not powers for normal?
I believe the standard for this is to give the rolecop the same result as you would for a flip--thus my question above.
I don't believe we have a standard for what the flip is, but I always PERSONALLY recommend that you include the powers, since JOAT can be an incredibly broad/wide role, with as little as two powers or as many as five (hey it happens) and different JOATs have vastly different play and appropriate responses to the play.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Slaxx »

No Role PMs but I will flip JOAT powers.

I’ll fix rolecop stuff when I’m not like six drinks deep, I probably shouldn’t be posting in games but lol

So action items:
1. Fix Doc to protect from 1 kill
2. Remove alignment from rolecop and give JOAT specs (Vanilla/Traitor/Mason/JOAT 1-Com 1-Doc 1-PT Cop)
3. Add “No Result” option for PT Cop
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Slaxx »

Spoiler: Setup (Will Flip As Such)
Vanilla Townie x 7
Town Mason x 2

Mafia Traitor
Mafia Goon
Mafia 2-shot Rolecop

Vanilla Townie Role PM:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Town Mason PM:
Mason

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Town JOAT PM:
Town Jack of All Trades

Abilities:

one
-Doctor:
Choose a person to protect. If successful, that person will be protected from a single attempt to kill them.
-Commuter:
You become immune to all night actions and night kills for the night this action is performed.
-PT Cop:
Choose a person to investigate. If you are successful, you will find out if they have the ability to communicate with another player via a private topic. You will receive "Positive" if that player has access to a private topic, "Negative" if they do not have access to a private topic, or "No Result" if your action is not successful for any reason. Players with access to a private topic, but are the only one remaining, will also show up as "Positive".

Win Conditions:

Mafia Traitor Role PM:
Mafia Traitor

Your team-mates are [Player] and [Player]. You do not share a private topic with them and they do not know your identity, but they are aware your role exists. If both mafia members die, you are endgamed and your faction loses.

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Mafia Goon Role PM:
Mafia Goon

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Mafia Loyal Rolecop PM:
Mafia 2-shot Rolecop

Abilities:

-Each night, twice during the game, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role. If your attempt is unsuccessful, you will receive "No Result".

Win Conditions:

Rules:

General:

@mod
" in your post or PM me.
-
This
-
NO BAH POSTS.

Voting:

bold

Activity:

within reason

Mechanics:

Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

JOAT:

Your investigation came back Negative.
JOAT PT-Cop Action Failure:
Your investigation came back No Result.
Rolecop Investigations:

JOAT:
You learn [Player] is a Jack of All Trades (1-PT Cop, 1-Doctor, 1-Commuter).
Mason:
You learn [Player] is a Mason.
Traitor:
You learn [Player] is a Traitor.
VT:
You learn [Player] is a Vanilla.
No Result:
No Result.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by mastina »

/Pass!
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by BNL »

The 2-shot Rolecop is labelled as a Loyal Rolecop in your Role PMs, but there isn't anything wrong with the Role PM.
You might also want to know that the Rolecop will return "Vanilla" if they investigate the Mafia Goon, the same as investigating a VT, in the rare event that they do so.

But otherwise, you're good.
GTKAS - BNL

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Spoiler: Setup (Will Flip As Such)
Vanilla Townie x 7
Town Mason x 2

Mafia Traitor
Mafia Goon
Mafia 2-shot Rolecop

Vanilla Townie Role PM:
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Town Mason PM:
Mason

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Town JOAT PM:
Town Jack of All Trades

Abilities:

one
-Doctor:
Choose a person to protect. If successful, that person will be protected from a single attempt to kill them.
-Commuter:
-PT Cop:
Choose a person to investigate. If you are successful, you will find out if they have the ability to communicate with another player via a private topic. You will receive "Positive" if that player has access to a private topic, "Negative" if they do not have access to a private topic, or "No Result" if your action is not successful for any reason. Players with access to a private topic, but are the only one remaining, will also show up as "Positive".

Win Conditions:

Mafia Traitor Role PM:
Mafia Traitor

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Mafia Goon Role PM:
Mafia Goon

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Mafia 2-Shot Rolecop PM:
Mafia 2-shot Rolecop

Abilities:

-Each night, twice during the game, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role. If your attempt is unsuccessful, you will receive "No Result".

Win Conditions:

Rules:

General:

@mod
" in your post or PM me.
-
This
-
NO BAH POSTS.

Voting:

bold

Activity:

within reason

Mechanics:

Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

JOAT:

Your investigation came back Negative.
JOAT PT-Cop Action Failure:
Your investigation came back No Result.
Rolecop Investigations:

JOAT:
You learn [Player] is a Jack of All Trades (1-PT Cop, 1-Doctor, 1-Commuter).
Mason:
You learn [Player] is a Mason.
Traitor:
You learn [Player] is a Traitor.
VT/Goon:
You learn [Player] is a Vanilla.
No Result:
No Result.

There we go!

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”