Pronoun: he/him

The next mastina 13p pre-design

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by implosion »

blop

(oh actually you sent me this)
mastina wrote:Subject: Pre-designed setups
mastina wrote:/design 13p
Informed Townie ("this game contains four mafia")
Disloyal Vigilante
3x Loyal Neighborizer
JOAT (Voyeur, Follower, Tracker, Doctor)
Watcher
VT x4

Vs.
Informed Mafioso ("this game contains 4 VTs")
Goon x2
Mafia Traitor

4 groupscum in a mini is hella powerful, and this is my ballpark for a starting point. I have ideas for if this is deemed imbalanced be it townsided or scumsided, but the most vital parts that I won't budge on are 4 mafia-aligned players, and the informed townie knowing that. Everything else is secondary and subject to change.
Last edited by implosion on Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by mastina »

Ideas if you think the setup's SOMEHOW townsided include:
-Removing a shot from the Loyal Neighborizer to reduce it to two-shot
-Removing the Doctor ability from the JOAT
-Potentially dropping the Watcher from the game
-Informing the groupscum (beit turning a goon into a second informed mafioso or doubling up on the information of the existing one) the identity of their traitor a-la "You know that the identity of your traitor is playername"
-At its most extreme, turning the mafia traitor into a full goon.

Ideas if you more likely think the game's scumsided include:
-Removing the gate on the loyal neighborizer altogether (which wasn't originally there)
-Turning the informed mafioso into a goon
-Giving the informed townie another role on top of their informed status, e.g. loud fruit vendor, loyal fruit vendor, friendly neighbor, etc.
-At its most extreme, turning a goon into a
second
mafia traitor (something that's a little awkward, but I actually remember seeing it done in a Normal before believe it or not--still, this would be a measure of last resort)

But I'm open to anything, here, so long as the core idea of four mafia + the informed townie knowing of there being for mafia is kept.
The setup I designed was just what I felt was around what's necessary to make that idea work.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Performer »

Disloyal Vigilante
3x Loyal Neighborizer
JOAT (Voyeur, Follower, Tracker, Doctor)
Watcher
VT x4

Vs.
Goon x2
Mafia Traitor
--------

Hmmm so we have basically a 3-shot cop in the loyal neighborizer, informed town, watcher, JOAT, disloyal vig (can function as cop too?)
vs informed team scum & informed non-team scum with 2 vanilla scum.

I think it's well balanced . This setup seems to rely a lot on individual skill rather than something more close ended (definite) like a Vigilante, Cop, Roleblocker, Jailkeeper, and so on.

I don't understand what is the intent of an informed team scum (mafioso) in this setup..? Unless the intent is for a situation of mass claim where the informed town says there are 4 mafia, then the mafia team having the "4 VTs" info can then POE who's likeliest Traitor?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Performer »

Come to think of it, I want to suggest removal of Doctor from the JOAT's options. I think there are enough town pr options that if the JOAT protects a claimed pr, that compounds the chance of town swing for each extra phase.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2, Performer wrote:I don't understand what is the intent of an informed team scum (mafioso) in this setup..? Unless the intent is for a situation of mass claim where the informed town says there are 4 mafia, then the mafia team having the "4 VTs" info can then POE who's likeliest Traitor?
It's mostly to warn them that the game is heavy in power roles, and to let them have a better handle on strategy than if they had to guess. A very small boon for them, to basically give them an idea for what they're in for, without outright revealing it. And, yes, knowing the number of VTs can help them with the identity of the traitor.
In post 3, Performer wrote:Come to think of it, I want to suggest removal of Doctor from the JOAT's options. I think there are enough town pr options that if the JOAT protects a claimed pr, that compounds the chance of town swing for each extra phase.
Sure thing!

So, final setup of...
Disloyal Vigilante
3x Loyal Neighborizer
JOAT (Voyeur, Follower, Tracker)
Watcher
VT x4

Vs.
Goon x2
Mafia Traitor

Is balanced?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Performer »

In post 4, mastina wrote:So, final setup of...
Disloyal Vigilante
3x Loyal Neighborizer
JOAT (Voyeur, Follower, Tracker)
Watcher
VT x4

Vs.
Goon x2
Mafia Traitor
I think it's well balanced . Can't think of anything else to improve. I like that town has someone who knows there are 4 mafia in the 13p setup. Could create some craziness that mafia can manipulate .

I can imagine a later day phase where someone on the mafia team goes "no way X is town and knows there are 4 mafia - starting to think he's a traitor and needs to be lynched." Could be a strategy they use to protect team scum and have the "traitor" (actual informed townie) be lynched instead. Plus then their knowledge of 4 VTs with a lynched informed town, could help them poe the real Traitor.

The setup to me looks like a lot of basis on individual skill , which is great! Not saying close ended setups can't be great but I like this setup .
--------

Also, in a case of 4-man scum team worst case scenario for town:
d1: 4v9 with 13 players all alive
d2 after 2 deaths: 4v7
d3 after 2 more: 4v5 (lylo)

So town at least has 2 night phases, and at least can scum hunt itt .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by mastina »

One final thing before role PMs: would it affect balance at all to have all topics be daychat? (The mafia having it be public, of course.)
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 6, mastina wrote:One final thing before role PMs: would it affect balance at all to have all topics be daychat? (The mafia having it be public, of course.)
I think letting all topics have daychat function, definitely favors scum in the start....until the loyal neighborizer can at least get a townie into the hood, then I would think it balances out.

Is it possible to have daychat open for all people starting on d2 instead - but no daychat until then?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7, Performer wrote:Is it possible to have daychat open for all people starting on d2 instead - but no daychat until then?
Not easily. It'd not be Normal as far as I know to have it not be done via a role, and the only role-based way to achieve the effect would be to add to both the Neighborizer and multiple scum members the "N1 and N2 and N3 and N4 and N5 and N6 Encryptor" role.
What that would do is cause, after N1, through D7, daytalk...but as is obvious, that's such an ugly solution which in of itself would be borderline not-Normal that it'd be best not to try.

Given the choice, after all, between "rules lawyering daytalk to be after D1" and simply not having daytalk, the latter is by far the better solution.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Performer »

Yeah I think just not having day talk , would be better for balance.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:23 am

Post by mastina »

Alrighty then. Role PM writing time.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:08 am

Post by mastina »

Informed TownieHello,
Playername
You are a .
You know that this game contains four mafia.

This information will be redacted from your flip.

You win when all threats to
the
town
are eliminated, and at least one
town
player lives.

Confirm your role via PM.

Game thread is here.
Spoiler: code

Code: Select all

[area=Informed Townie]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][wiki=Informed][color=green]Informed Townie[/color][/wiki][/b].

You win when all threats to [color=green]the [b]town[/b][/color] are eliminated, and at least one [color=green]town[/color] player lives.

[url=link]Game thread is here[/url].[/area]

REDACTED FLIP:
Informed Townie (redacted)Hello,
Playername
You are a .
You know that
[REDACTED]

the
town
town
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Informed Townie (redacted)]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You know that [b][REDACTED][/b].

You win when all threats to [color=green]the [b]town[/b][/color] are eliminated, and at least one [color=green]town[/color] player lives.

Town Disloyal VigilanteHello,
Playername
You are a .

During the night, you may target a player. You will attempt to kill that player.
This action can only succeed if your target does not share your alignment.

the
town
town
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Town Disloyal Vigilante]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][color=green]Town[/color] [wiki=Disloyal][color=green]Disloyal[/color][/wiki] [wiki=Vigilante][color=green]Vigilante[/color][/wiki][/b].

During the night, you may target a player. You will attempt to [wiki=Nightkill]kill[/wiki] that player.

Town 3x Loyal NeighborizerHello,
Playername
You are a .

During the night, you may target a player. Should your action succeed, they will be added to your private topic here. You may talk in this topic only during the night.
This action can only succeed if your target shares your alignment.

the
town
town
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Town 3x Loyal Neighborizer]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][color=green]Town[/color] [wiki=X-Shot][color=green]Three-shot[/color][/wiki] [wiki=Loyal][color=green]Loyal[/color][/wiki] [wiki=Neighborizer][color=green]Neighborizer[/color][/wiki][/b].

During the night, you may target a player. Should your action succeed, they will be added to [url=link]your private topic here[/url]. You may talk in this topic only during the night.

Town JOAT (Voyeur, Follower, Tracker)Hello,
Playername

You are a .

During the night, you may use one of the following powers:
  • During the night, target a player. Possible results: "Target was targeted by a Blocking Action", "Target was targeted by a Jailkeeping Action", "Target was targeted by a Protection Action", "Target was targeted by a Miscellaneous Action", "Target was targeted by a Killing Action", "Target was targeted by a Role Investigation Action", "Target was targeted by an Action Investigation Action", "Target Was Not Acted On", and "No Result". You may only use this action once in the game.
  • During the night, target a player. Possible results: "Target used a Blocking Action", "Target used a Jailkeeping Action", "Target used a Protection Action", "Target used a Miscellaneous Action", "Target used a Killing Action", "Target used a Role Investigation Action", "Target used an Action Investigation Action", "Target Did Not Act", and "No Result". You may only use this action once in the game.
  • During the night, target a player. Possible results: "Target visited
    playername(s)
    ", "Target did not visit", and "No Result". You may only use this action once in the game.
the
town
town
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Town JOAT (Voyeur, Follower, Tracker)]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].

You are a [b][color=green]Town[/color] [wiki=JOAT][color=green]Jack of All Trades[/color][/wiki] ([wiki=Voyeur][color=green]Voyeur[/color][/wiki], [wiki=Follower][color=green]Follower[/color][/wiki], [wiki=Tracker][color=green]Tracker[/color][/wiki])[/b].

During the night, you may use one of the following powers: [list][*][b][wiki]Voyeur[/wiki]:[/b] During the night, target a player. Possible results: "Target was targeted by a Blocking Action", "Target was targeted by a Jailkeeping Action", "Target was targeted by a Protection Action", "Target was targeted by a Miscellaneous Action", "Target was targeted by a Killing Action", "Target was targeted by a Role Investigation Action", "Target was targeted by an Action Investigation Action", "Target Was Not Acted On", and "No Result". You may only use this action once in the game.
[*][b][wiki]Follower[/wiki]:[/b] During the night, target a player. Possible results: "Target used a Blocking Action", "Target used a Jailkeeping Action", "Target used a Protection Action", "Target used a Miscellaneous Action", "Target used a Killing Action", "Target used a Role Investigation Action", "Target used an Action Investigation Action", "Target Did Not Act", and "No Result". You may only use this action once in the game.
[*][b][wiki]Tracker[/wiki]:[/b] During the night, target a player. Possible results: "Target visited [b]playername(s)[/b]", "Target did not visit", and "No Result". You may only use this action once in the game.[/list]You win when all threats to [color=green]the [b]town[/b][/color] are eliminated, and at least one [color=green]town[/color] player lives.

Town WatcherHello,
Playername
You are a
Town
Watcher

During the night, you may target a player. Possible results: "
Playername(s)
visited your target", "Nobody visited your target", and "No Result".

the
town
town
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Town Watcher]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][color=green]Town[/color] [wiki=Watcher][color=green]Watcher[/color][/wiki][/b].

During the night, you may target a player. Possible results: "[b]Playername(s)[/b] visited your target", "Nobody visited your target", and "No Result".

Vanilla TownieHello,
Playername
You are a
Vanilla Townie

Your only powers are your voice and vote.

the
town
town
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Vanilla Townie]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][color=green]Vanilla Townie[/color][/b].

Informed MafiosoHello,
Playername
You are a .

You know that this game contains precisely four vanilla townies.

Your scumteam is comprised of
X
(
Goon
) and
Y
(
Goon
). Furthermore, you know that you have an additional member, a Traitor. Though you don't know their identity, they know yours.

During pregame and the night, you may talk in your factional private topic here.

During the night, your faction may select one of its members to target a player. Said member will attemt to kill target player.
If you are performing this action, you may not perform any other action that night.

You win when nothing prevents
the
mafia
from holding majority, and at least one
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Informed Mafioso]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][wiki=Informed][color=red]Informed Mafioso[/color][/wiki][/b].

Your scumteam is comprised of [b]X[/b] ([wiki=Goon][color=red]Goon[/color][/wiki]) and [b]Y[/b] ([wiki=Goon][color=red]Goon[/color][/wiki]). Furthermore, you know that you have an additional member, a [wiki]Traitor[/wiki]. Though you don't know their identity, they know yours.

During pregame and the night, you may talk in [url=link]your factional private topic here[/url].

During the night, your faction may select one of its members to target a player. Said member will attemt to [wiki=Nightkill]kill[/wiki] target player.
If you are performing this action, you may not perform any other action that night.

You win when nothing prevents [color=red]the [b]mafia[/b][/color] from holding majority, and at least one [color=red]mafia[/color] player lives.

REDACTED FLIP:
Informed Mafioso (redacted)Hello,
Playername
You are a .

You know that
[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

During pregame and the night, you may talk in [redacted link].

During the night, your faction may select one of its members to target a player. Said member will attemt to kill target player.

the
mafia
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.

area=Informed Mafioso (redacted)]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].

Your scumteam is comprised of [b][REDACTED][/b].

During the night, your faction may select one of its members to target a player. Said member will attemt to [wiki=Nightkill]kill[/wiki] target player.

You win when nothing prevents [color=red]the [b]mafia[/b][/color] from holding majority, and at least one [color=red]mafia[/color] player lives.

Mafia GoonHello,
Playername
You are a .

X
(
Informed Mafioso
) and
Y
(
Goon
). Furthermore, you know that you have an additional member, a Traitor. Though you don't know their identity, they know yours.

During pregame and the night, you may talk in your factional private topic here.

the
mafia
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Mafia Goon]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][wiki=Goon][color=red]Mafia Goon[/color][/wiki][/b].

Your scumteam is comprised of [b]X[/b] ([wiki=Informed][color=red]Informed Mafioso[/color][/wiki]) and [b]Y[/b] ([wiki=Goon][color=red]Goon[/color][/wiki]). Furthermore, you know that you have an additional member, a [wiki]Traitor[/wiki]. Though you don't know their identity, they know yours.

During pregame and the night, you may talk in [url=link]your factional private topic here[/url].

REDACTED FLIP:
Mafia Goon (redacted)Hello,
Playername
You are a .

[REDACTED]

the
mafia
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.
Playername
You are a .

[REDACTED]

the
mafia
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.

Mafia TraitorHello,
Playername
You are a
Mafia
Traitor

X
(
Informed Mafioso
),
Y
(
Goon
), and
Z
(
Goon
).

Though they know of your existence, they do not know your identity.

If you are the last mafia-aligned player alive, you will be endgamed.

the
mafia
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Mafia Traitor]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][color=red]Mafia[/color] [wiki=Traitor][color=red]Traitor[/color][/wiki][/b].

Your scumteam is comprised of [b]X[/b] ([wiki=Informed][color=red]Informed Mafioso[/color][/wiki]), [b]Y[/b] ([wiki=Goon][color=red]Goon[/color][/wiki]), and [b]Z[/b] ([wiki=Goon][color=red]Goon[/color][/wiki]). 

REDACTED FLIP:
Mafia Traitor (redacted)Hello,
Playername
You are a
Mafia
Traitor

[REDACTED]

the
mafia
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Mafia Traitor (redacted)]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][color=red]Mafia[/color] [wiki=Traitor][color=red]Traitor[/color][/wiki][/b].

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Performer »

Awesome! Thumbs up.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by mastina »

FFF.
Forgot to specify a detail in the neighborizer PM about only being able to use it three times. Sec, easy fix.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by mastina »

Informed TownieHello,
Playername
You are a .

the
town
town
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Informed Townie]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].

REDACTED FLIP:
Informed Townie (redacted)Hello,
Playername
You are a .
You know that
[REDACTED]

the
town
town
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Informed Townie (redacted)]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].

Town Disloyal VigilanteHello,
Playername
You are a .

During the night, you may target a player. You will attempt to kill that player.

the
town
town
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Town Disloyal Vigilante]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][color=green]Town[/color] [wiki=Disloyal][color=green]Disloyal[/color][/wiki] [wiki=Vigilante][color=green]Vigilante[/color][/wiki][/b].

During the night, you may target a player. You will attempt to [wiki=Nightkill]kill[/wiki] that player.

Town 3x Loyal NeighborizerHello,
Playername
You are a .

During the night, you may target a player. Should your action succeed, they will be added to your private topic here. You may talk in this topic only during the night.
You may only use this action three times.

the
town
town
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Town 3x Loyal Neighborizer]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][color=green]Town[/color] [wiki=X-Shot][color=green]Three-shot[/color][/wiki] [wiki=Loyal][color=green]Loyal[/color][/wiki] [wiki=Neighborizer][color=green]Neighborizer[/color][/wiki][/b].

During the night, you may target a player. Should your action succeed, they will be added to [url=link]your private topic here[/url]. You may talk in this topic only during the night.
You may only use this action three times.

Town JOAT (Voyeur, Follower, Tracker)Hello,
Playername

You are a .

During the night, you may use one of the following powers:
  • During the night, target a player. Possible results: "Target was targeted by a Blocking Action", "Target was targeted by a Jailkeeping Action", "Target was targeted by a Protection Action", "Target was targeted by a Miscellaneous Action", "Target was targeted by a Killing Action", "Target was targeted by a Role Investigation Action", "Target was targeted by an Action Investigation Action", "Target Was Not Acted On", and "No Result". You may only use this action once in the game.
  • During the night, target a player. Possible results: "Target used a Blocking Action", "Target used a Jailkeeping Action", "Target used a Protection Action", "Target used a Miscellaneous Action", "Target used a Killing Action", "Target used a Role Investigation Action", "Target used an Action Investigation Action", "Target Did Not Act", and "No Result". You may only use this action once in the game.
  • During the night, target a player. Possible results: "Target visited
    playername(s)
    ", "Target did not visit", and "No Result". You may only use this action once in the game.
the
town
town
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Town JOAT (Voyeur, Follower, Tracker)]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].

You are a [b][color=green]Town[/color] [wiki=JOAT][color=green]Jack of All Trades[/color][/wiki] ([wiki=Voyeur][color=green]Voyeur[/color][/wiki], [wiki=Follower][color=green]Follower[/color][/wiki], [wiki=Tracker][color=green]Tracker[/color][/wiki])[/b].

During the night, you may use one of the following powers: [list][*][b][wiki]Voyeur[/wiki]:[/b] During the night, target a player. Possible results: "Target was targeted by a Blocking Action", "Target was targeted by a Jailkeeping Action", "Target was targeted by a Protection Action", "Target was targeted by a Miscellaneous Action", "Target was targeted by a Killing Action", "Target was targeted by a Role Investigation Action", "Target was targeted by an Action Investigation Action", "Target Was Not Acted On", and "No Result". You may only use this action once in the game.
[*][b][wiki]Follower[/wiki]:[/b] During the night, target a player. Possible results: "Target used a Blocking Action", "Target used a Jailkeeping Action", "Target used a Protection Action", "Target used a Miscellaneous Action", "Target used a Killing Action", "Target used a Role Investigation Action", "Target used an Action Investigation Action", "Target Did Not Act", and "No Result". You may only use this action once in the game.
[*][b][wiki]Tracker[/wiki]:[/b] During the night, target a player. Possible results: "Target visited [b]playername(s)[/b]", "Target did not visit", and "No Result". You may only use this action once in the game.[/list]You win when all threats to [color=green]the [b]town[/b][/color] are eliminated, and at least one [color=green]town[/color] player lives.

Town WatcherHello,
Playername
You are a
Town
Watcher

During the night, you may target a player. Possible results: "
Playername(s)
visited your target", "Nobody visited your target", and "No Result".

the
town
town
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Town Watcher]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][color=green]Town[/color] [wiki=Watcher][color=green]Watcher[/color][/wiki][/b].

During the night, you may target a player. Possible results: "[b]Playername(s)[/b] visited your target", "Nobody visited your target", and "No Result".

Vanilla TownieHello,
Playername
You are a
Vanilla Townie

the
town
town
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Vanilla Townie]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][color=green]Vanilla Townie[/color][/b].

Informed MafiosoHello,
Playername
You are a .

X
(
Goon
) and
Y
(
Goon

the
mafia
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Informed Mafioso]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].

Your scumteam is comprised of [b]X[/b] ([wiki=Goon][color=red]Goon[/color][/wiki]) and [b]Y[/b] ([wiki=Goon][color=red]Goon[/color][/wiki]). Furthermore, you know that you have an additional member, a [wiki]Traitor[/wiki]. Though you don't know their identity, they know yours.

REDACTED FLIP:
Informed Mafioso (redacted)Hello,
Playername
You are a .

You know that
[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

the
mafia
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.

area=Informed Mafioso (redacted)]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].

Mafia GoonHello,
Playername
You are a .

X
(
Informed Mafioso
) and
Y
(
Goon

the
mafia
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Mafia Goon]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].
You are a [b][wiki=Goon][color=red]Mafia Goon[/color][/wiki][/b].

Your scumteam is comprised of [b]X[/b] ([wiki=Informed][color=red]Informed Mafioso[/color][/wiki]) and [b]Y[/b] ([wiki=Goon][color=red]Goon[/color][/wiki]). Furthermore, you know that you have an additional member, a [wiki]Traitor[/wiki]. Though you don't know their identity, they know yours.

REDACTED FLIP:
Playername
You are a .

[REDACTED]

the
mafia
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.
Playername
You are a .

[REDACTED]

the
mafia
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.

Mafia TraitorHello,
Playername
You are a
Mafia
Traitor

X
(
Informed Mafioso
),
Y
(
Goon
), and
Z
(
Goon
).

the
mafia
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Mafia Traitor]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].

Your scumteam is comprised of [b]X[/b] ([wiki=Informed][color=red]Informed Mafioso[/color][/wiki]), [b]Y[/b] ([wiki=Goon][color=red]Goon[/color][/wiki]), and [b]Z[/b] ([wiki=Goon][color=red]Goon[/color][/wiki]). 

REDACTED FLIP:
Mafia Traitor (redacted)Hello,
Playername
You are a
Mafia
Traitor

[REDACTED]

the
mafia
mafia
player lives.

Game thread is here.

[area=Mafia Traitor (redacted)]Hello, [b]Playername[/b].

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Performer »

In post 13, mastina wrote:FFF.
Forgot to specify a detail in the neighborizer PM about only being able to use it three times. Sec, easy fix.
I saw the role title and thought , "that looks completely self explanatory so should be no big deal, should be ok" - but good catch!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Heyo, do I tell them that mafia doesn't have daytalk?
no investigation no right to speak
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by mastina »

Lack of daychat is a given; it need not be announced that there's none.

If there were daychat without an encryptor, this would need to be announced, but as that is not the case, none is needed.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by implosion »

As mastina says, you don't need to say anything in your ruleset.

If someone specifically asks if scum have daytalk, the answer you can give is that they don't unless they have an encryptor.

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”