they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Vanilla TownieYou are a
Vanilla Townie

Each day you may talk in the game thread and vote on who to eliminate.

You win when all threats to the town are dead.

The game thread is
here
, please confirm your role and alignment via pm.

Town 2-Shot RolestopperYou are a
Town 2-Shot Rolestopper

Twice during the game, you may visit a player at night to protect them. All other actions targeting that player will be blocked.

The game thread is
here

And been as you also seemed ameanable to this, the ability for the odd-nights version.
Is odd-nights still ok? I still think I prefer it if it is an option to 2-shot. Maybe mix both and make it Nights 1,3,5 only?

odd nights abilityEach odd night (night 1, night 3, night 5, etc), you may visit a player to protect them. All other actions targeting that player will be blocked.

Role WatcherYou are a
Town Role Watcher

Each night you may visit a player to watch them. You will learn the roles (but not alignments) of all other players who visit them. At the end of the night you will be informed "TARGETNAME was visited by
ROLENAME(s)
", "TARGETNAME was visited by
no one
", or "You got
no result
from watching TARGETNAME".

The game thread is
here

Lazy RoleblockerYou are a
Town Lazy Roleblocker

Each night you may visit a player to block them. Any actions they take will be blocked. Your action will fail if there is only one player left alive who is not a member of the town.

The game thread is
here

Novice Combined Tracker DoctorYou are a
Novice Combined Tracker Doctor

Each night, except Night 1, you may visit a player to both protect and track them. One kill targetting that player will be prevented and you will learn all other players that your target visited. At the end of the night you will be informed "TARGETNAME visited
PLAYERNAME(s)
", "TARGETNAME visited
no one
" or "You got
no result
from tracking TARGETNAME."

The game thread is
here

Macho Activated Innocent ChildYou are a
Macho Activated Innocent Child

A
Doctor
or
Bodyguard
cannot prevent your death.

At any time you may PM me to make me post this message in the game thread.
Mizzymod wrote:YOURNAME is aligned with the
Town

The game thread is
here

Universal BackupYou are a
Town Universal Backup

The first time a non-vanilla player aligned with the town dies you will lose this ability and gain all abilities that player had as part of their role. You do not learn about their actions with the role, or reset the number of shots remaining on an X-shot ability.

The game thread is
here

If multiple suitable players die at the same time the target of the mafia will be the source of the new ability.

If this player gets the ability from the IC they may activate it again whenever they want, as activated IC doesn't have a X-shots limit, just an X-useful-shots limit.

RolecopYou are a
Mafia Rolecop

You form a
Mafia
family along with
XXXX
, a
Mafia 1-shot Strongman
YYYY
a
Mafia 1-shot Ninja
and
ZZZZ
, a
Mafia 1-shot Bulletproof
. You share a private thread which you can talk in at any time, including the day.

Each night you may visit a player to learn their role (but not their alignment). At the end of the night you will be informed "TARGET name is a
ROLENAME
" or "You got no result from investigating
TARGETNAME
"

Each night a member of your family may perform a factional kill. A member of your family will visit a player, and assuming no interference that player will die. You may not investigate a player and kill a player on the same night.

You win when all players not aligned with you are dead, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

The game thread is
here
and your Mafia private thread is
here
, please confirm your role and alignment via pm or your private thread.

StrongmanYou are a
Mafia 1-Shot Strongman

You form a
Mafia
family along with
WWWW
, a
Mafia Rolecop
YYYY
a
Mafia 1-shot Ninja
and
ZZZZ
, a
Mafia 1-shot Bulletproof
. You share a private thread which you can talk in at any time, including the day.

One night during the game you may act as a Strongman. A kill you perform that night cannot be protected against or blocked. Roles that prevent targetting (in a Normal game a Commuter or a Hider), still prevent you from killing them.

Each night a member of your family may perform a factional kill. A member of your family will visit a player, and assuming no interference that player will die.

You win when all players not aligned with you are dead, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

The game thread is
here
here

NinjaYou are a
Mafia 1-Shot Ninja

You form a
Mafia
family along with
WWWW
, a
Mafia Rolecop
XXXX
a
Mafia 1-shot Strongman
and
ZZZZ
, a
Mafia 1-shot Bulletproof

One night during the game you may act as a Ninja. Action investigative roles (in a Normal game a Tracker, Follower, Watcher, Voyeur, Motion Detector or Role Watcher) will get results as if you performed no action that night.

Each night a member of your family may perform a factional kill. A member of your family will visit a player, and assuming no interference that player will die.

The game thread is
here
here

BulletproofYou are a
Mafia 1-Shot Bulletproof

You form a
Mafia
family along with
WWWW
, a
Mafia Rolecop
XXXX
a
Mafia 1-shot Strongman
and
YYYY
, a
Mafia 1-shot Ninja

The first time you would die at night, that death is prevented.

The game thread is
here
here

If protectives target the bulletproof the order I am using to resolve is Rolestopper (prevents all active) -> Bulletproof (prevents 1 passive) -> Doctor (prevents 1 active)

Non-consecutive nights commuter serial killerYou are a
Non-Consecutive Nights Commuter Serial Killer

Each night, if you didn't do so on the previous night, you may commute. Other players actions cannot target you, even actions that would normally get through prevention effects.

Each night, you may visit a player. Assuming no interference that player will die. You may not commute and kill a player on the same night.

You win when all players other than you are dead, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

The game thread is
here
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 23, Mizzytastic wrote:Don't use "lynch": In solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement the site is moving away from using the words "lynch" and "hang". If you are unsure of an alternative I suggest elimination, elim, E-1, ELo, MELo etc.
While I support this change and idea, I don't think it is actually a good idea to include this in your rules. The main thing I see is that it may cause the opposite effect of what it intends; namely, it reminds people about the l-word, and some people may regard it as a challenge. At the very least, I would drop the Black Lives Matter part as I think some people will feel antagonized by that. (Note: I am not commenting on whether or not they *should* feel that way, just what I think may happen in practice.)
In post 23, Mizzytastic wrote:Claiming mafia: Part of paraphrasing mod communications is claiming roles. Claiming to be part of an anti-town faction is ok. Claiming your team mates, real or faked, is not.
This is a personal opinion; it is by no means something you have to change. Anyway, personally, I am not a fan of this rule mainly because people like to do this kind of thing in jest. Some people will also unintentionally break this rule, especially since this rule is not prominently featured. (I would at least recommend moving it to the top section or at least right below the keep it civil rule.) There is also the issue of those people who just flat out don't read the rules at all; they too may unintentionally break it. I vastly prefer to keep it as a "it's allowed so long as I can tell you are not game-throwing". I guess that could be abused to try to "confirm" oneself, but in practice, I have never had any issue with my version of this rule.
---
You also have the information about submission of night actions twice: under night-time in the deadlines section and under night actions in the game actions section. It is okay to have them both, but it is not really that important, so I would advise getting rid of one instance.
In post 24, Mizzytastic wrote:Town: You win when all threats to the town are dead.
While this win condition is acceptable in mini normals, this win condition does not work in a large, especially in a large that has a serial killer. The correct version is "Town: You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least one town-aligned player is still alive."
In post 24, Mizzytastic wrote:Mafia: You win when all players not aligned with you are dead, or nothing can prevent that from happening.
Likewise, this one needs to be adjusted as well to include the "and at least one mafia-aligned player is still alive" part.
In post 24, Mizzytastic wrote:Should I include a sample win con/role pm for a vanilla sk or just leave it unless someone asks? Alternatively should I just make a generic anti-town win con?
I think this is optional though maybe Flavor Leaf would think differently. I wouldn't go with a generic one because I am pretty sure the serial killer version is slightly different in that they do not have to be alive to win.
In post 25, Mizzytastic wrote:And been as you also seemed ameanable to this, the ability for the odd-nights version. Is odd-nights still ok? I still think I prefer it if it is an option to 2-shot. Maybe mix both and make it Nights 1,3,5 only?
(That's for Flavor Leaf to decide, but personally, I think odd night is okay.)
---
Also a general comment for the role pms: I prefer the approach of making it explicit that a player's action can fail. For instance, for the rolestopper, I prefer writing it like this: "Twice during the game, you may
attempt to
visit a player at night to protect them. All other actions targeting that player will be blocked." (I don't include the underline; that's for you to see the change I made compared to your wording.)

Win conditions in all the role pms need to be fixed accordingly to the above note.
---
In post 25, Mizzytastic wrote:You are a Town Lazy Roleblocker

Each night you may visit a player to block them. Any actions they take will be blocked. Your action will fail if there is only one player left alive who is not a member of the town.
I would be explicit and note that the action fails if there is only one player left alive who is not a member of the town
at the beginning of the night
In post 25, Mizzytastic wrote:If protectives target the bulletproof the order I am using to resolve is Rolestopper (prevents all active) -> Bulletproof (prevents 1 passive) -> Doctor (prevents 1 active)
I'm pretty sure this isn't a typical resolution; that is, it is typically Rolestopper --> Doctor --> Bulletproof, but at the same time, I think this is acceptable so long as you are consistent.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [In Signups: 7/9]
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In reference to the l-word I included the BLM part after seeing it in someone elses ruleset but I can understand why it is antagonising and will remove. I think I'd like to keep the rule been as it's only a few months since that change, it's not as prominent as it was in stickies etc. and it's not made it's way into the site rules.

The not claiming mafia rule is one I've just copied from other people, I have no qualms about if it stays or goes.

I knew I had the night action bit twice, it felt relevant to both parts of the rules and I wasn't sure where was best to remove it from if I did.

---

I didn't know that about the multiball win conditions, will change.

I hadn't thought about that "attempt to" phrasing and I like it but I'm concerned someone could look at my previous game and try and make an inference about the set up from it. Is that a problem?

Will make that change to the lazy roleblocker.

Ahh, I mentioned the resolution order in my initial setup pm as something I wasn't sure of, and figured it was up to me when it didn't get a reply. I'm happy to follow what is typical.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 27, Mizzytastic wrote:I hadn't thought about that "attempt to" phrasing and I like it but I'm concerned someone could look at my previous game and try and make an inference about the set up from it. Is that a problem?
Don't really think so. Most people don't do that kind of research, and really, if a player makes that inference, they do so at their own peril. I would have made the suggestion regardless of whether this setup had the possibility of actions failing.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [In Signups: 7/9]
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I'll add it then, I agree it sounds better. My last game had a roleblocker anyway.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Mizzy wrote:In reference to the l-word I included the BLM part after seeing it in someone elses ruleset but I can understand why it is antagonising and will remove. I think I'd like to keep the rule been as it's only a few months since that change, it's not as prominent as it was in stickies etc. and it's not made it's way into the site rules.

The not claiming mafia rule is one I've just copied from other people, I have no qualms about if it stays or goes.

I knew I had the night action bit twice, it felt relevant to both parts of the rules and I wasn't sure where was best to remove it from if I did.
I also made the part about playing to win con in site rules less ambiguous

Spoiler: rules post
Rules post wrote:I'm trying a new format for my rules posts and would appreciate feedback at any point during the game via PM. Evolution of my rules/formatting has been inspired by Korina and Plotinus, and feedback from xofelf.

Golden Rule
Golden Rule
: If I think it counts it counts. Don't play around with edge cases then plead you didn't mean it to be interpreted that way.

Content and Etiquette
Site Rules
: Follow all site rules. Common mistakes are talking about ongoing games and discussing replacements, and players not playing to achieve their win condition.

Keep it civil
: This is a game where we get to call each other scum and manipulate and lie to others. Beyond that please keep it civil, I don't ever want to reach the point where I don't want to read the game I'm running. If you feel like a player has gone too far but hasn't stopped after you ask them to please contact me.

Don't use "lynch"
: The site is in the process of moving away from using the words "lynch" and "hang". If you are unsure of an alternative I suggest elimination, elim, E-1, ELo, MELo etc.

Readibility
: Everyone should be able to read your posts. This is an English language site so use English. Avoid using text
smaller than 75
. Don't use BBCode features in a way that makes your posts difficult to read.

Concealed messages
: Cryptography is not permitted. Steganography (hidden text/messages) is not permitted other than breadcrumming.

Provable randomness
: You are not permitted to use a provably random or pseudo-random (most computer generated random numbers) results in the game. Saying you did without showing the evidence is not provable and so permitted.

Communications and Private Threads
Other threads
: You may talk in any game threads you have access to at any time, unless specified elsewhere (e.g. the
Game Setup
post or your Role PM).

Private Notes Thread
: You may request a private note thread. You may post in that thread at any time.

Quoting
: Quoting this thread in this thread is always ok. You may quote this thread in other game related threads you have access to. You may not quote any other game related threads in this one. You may draft a post in a private notes thread, but copy and paste the content without quote tags. You may not quote any mod communications. Paraphrasing any of these things is ok, creating a fake quote is not.

Claiming mafia
: Part of paraphrasing mod communications is claiming roles. Claiming to be part of an anti-town faction is ok. Many mods ban claiming your team mates, whether real or faked. If you do want to claim your team mates, real or fake, I ask you to strongly consider if it could be considered playing against your win con and check with me if you are unsure.

Redactions
: The
Dead and Spectators Thread
will be released at the end of the game. Any other threads will be released 48 hours after game end, or when all players in them have said it is ok to release them. You can use that 48 hours to redact posts or request the thread isn't released.

Communicating with the mod
: If you want to VOTE: XXXX or UNVOTE: XXXX use the appropriate tags, I skim looking for those tags when doing a vote count and may miss it otherwise. If you want to get my attention for some other reason
bold
it or PM me, otherwise I may miss it and not answer.

Mod Colour
:
#8000FF
is my prefered colour. You can use it but don't
bold
it, or use it to imitate me.

Deadlines, Activity and V/LA
Pre-game
: The game is locked during pre-game and confirmation. Once all Role PMs have been sent people have 48 hours to reply via PM or the
Mafia Private Thread
with their role and alignment. The game will start after 16/20 players have confirmed or the 48 hours have passed, after which unconfirmed players will be replaced.

Day-time
: Day 1 lasts for 12 days (288 hours). Later days last for 10 days (240 hours). Once 10 or fewer players are alive deadlines will be reduced to 8 days (192 hours).

Night-time
: Night lasts for 48 hours. The game thread is locked during night. See
Night Actions
in the next section for more info about how they work.

Quick night
: If all living players request a quick night, I will resolve the night phase as soon as possible.

Prods and replacements
: You will be prodded after not posting for 48 hours, or 72 hours over the weekend or when
V/LA
. You will have 24 hours to post or be replaced. If you are prodded 3 times you will be replaced. If you repeatedly post close to prod timer or respond to prods without game advancing content I reserve the right to give you stricter activity requirements.

V/LA
: You can go Vacation/Low Access by requesting in thread, by PM or the option in your User Control Panel. If you are V/LA for longer than 72 hours with no expectation of access request a replacement instead. I reserve the right to seek a replacement if a player is V/LA for a long period of time.

Game Actions and Death
Voting
: You can vote for a player or a no elimination with VOTE: XXXX vote tags. If a majority is reached that player (or no one) will be eliminated and the game will enter twilight. If the deadline for the day is reached without a majority no one is eliminated. (
bolded
votes will be counted but I am very likely to miss them so please don't)

Twilight
: Twilight is the time period between a majority vote or deadline and me locking the thread. The voted player is not currently dead and may talk normally. Votes are no longer counted.

Death
: You are dead once I have revealed your role and alignment. You will gain access to the
Dead and Spectators Thread
. You may still post in a Private Notes Thread but not in any other game threads, not even a contentless BAH post.

Night Actions
: Night actions can be submitted by PM or the
Mafia Private Thread
. You will be reminded of any pending night actions 24 hours before night ends - this is not a prod. Night actions submitted after the deadline but before I process the results are forfeited.

Mizzy wrote:I didn't know that about the multiball win conditions, will change.

I hadn't thought about that "attempt to" phrasing and I like it but I'm concerned someone could look at my previous game and try and make an inference about the set up from it. Is that a problem?

Will make that change to the lazy roleblocker.

Ahh, I mentioned the resolution order in my initial setup pm as something I wasn't sure of, and figured it was up to me when it didn't get a reply. I'm happy to follow what is typical.

Spoiler: setup
Game setup post wrote:
Setup
Day talk
: If you are a member of a shared private thread you may talk there at any time, including the day, as long as you are alive, unless your Role PM says otherwise.

Action Resolution and Multitasking
: Actions are resolved according to Natural Action Resolution. If you have multiple night actions available you may only perform one unless your Role PM says otherwise.

Win Conditions
: Win conditions for
Town
and
Mafia
are as follows:
Town
: You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least 1 member of the town is alive.
Mafia
: You win when all players not aligned with you are dead and at least 1 member of your mafia family is alive, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Sample Roles
: Below are an example role for a
Vanilla Townie
and a
Mafia Goon
. At least 2 players are a Vanilla Townie. 1 or more players might be a Mafia Goon.

Vanilla TownieYou are a
Vanilla Townie

You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least 1 member of the town is alive.

The game thread is
here

Mafia GoonYou are a
Mafia Goon

You form a
Mafia
family along with REDACTED.

Each night a member of your family may perform a factional kill. A member of your family will attempt to visit a player, and assuming no interference that player will die.

You win when all players not aligned with you are dead and at least 1 member of your mafia family is alive, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

The game thread is
here
and your Mafia private thread is REDACTED, please confirm your role and alignment via pm or your private thread.

Spoiler: roles
Vanilla TownieYou are a
Vanilla Townie

You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least 1 member of the town is alive.

The game thread is
here

Town 2-Shot RolestopperYou are a
Town 2-Shot Rolestopper

Twice during the game, you may attempt to visit a player at night to protect them. All other actions targeting that player will be blocked.

The game thread is
here

And been as you also seemed ameanable to this, the ability for the odd-nights version.
Is odd-nights still ok? I still think I prefer it if it is an option to 2-shot. Maybe mix both and make it Nights 1,3,5 only?

odd nights abilityEach odd night (night 1, night 3, night 5, etc), you may attempt to visit a player to protect them. All other actions targeting that player will be blocked.

Role WatcherYou are a
Town Role Watcher

Each night you may attempt to visit a player to watch them. You will learn the roles (but not alignments) of all other players who visit them. At the end of the night you will be informed "TARGETNAME was visited by
ROLENAME(s)
", "TARGETNAME was visited by
no one
", or "You got
no result
from watching TARGETNAME".

The game thread is
here

Lazy RoleblockerYou are a
Town Lazy Roleblocker

Each night you may attempt to visit a player to block them. Any actions they take will be blocked. Your action will fail if there is only one player left alive who is not a member of the town at the beginning of the night.

The game thread is
here

Novice Combined Tracker DoctorYou are a
Novice Combined Tracker Doctor

Each night, except Night 1, you may attempt to visit a player to both protect and track them. One kill targetting that player will be prevented and you will learn all other players that your target visited. At the end of the night you will be informed "TARGETNAME visited
PLAYERNAME(s)
", "TARGETNAME visited
no one
" or "You got
no result
from tracking TARGETNAME."

You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least 1 member of the town is alive..

The game thread is
here

Macho Activated Innocent ChildYou are a
Macho Activated Innocent Child

A
Doctor
or
Bodyguard
cannot prevent your death.

At any time you may PM me to make me post this message in the game thread.
Mizzymod wrote:YOURNAME is aligned with the
Town

The game thread is
here

Universal BackupYou are a
Town Universal Backup

The first time a non-vanilla player aligned with the town dies you will lose this ability and gain all abilities that player had as part of their role. You do not learn about their actions with the role, or reset the number of shots remaining on an X-shot ability.

The game thread is
here

If multiple suitable players die at the same time the target of the mafia will be the source of the new ability.

If this player gets the ability from the IC they may activate it again whenever they want, as activated IC doesn't have a X-shots limit, just an X-useful-shots limit.

RolecopYou are a
Mafia Rolecop

You form a
Mafia
family along with
XXXX
, a
Mafia 1-shot Strongman
YYYY
a
Mafia 1-shot Ninja
and
ZZZZ
, a
Mafia 1-shot Bulletproof

Each night you may attempt to visit a player to learn their role (but not their alignment). At the end of the night you will be informed "TARGET name is a
ROLENAME
" or "You got no result from investigating
TARGETNAME
"

Each night a member of your family may perform a factional kill. A member of your family will attempt to visit a player, and assuming no interference that player will die. You may not investigate a player and kill a player on the same night.

You win when all players not aligned with you are dead and at least 1 member of your mafia family is alive, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

The game thread is
here
here

StrongmanYou are a
Mafia 1-Shot Strongman

You form a
Mafia
family along with
WWWW
, a
Mafia Rolecop
YYYY
a
Mafia 1-shot Ninja
and
ZZZZ
, a
Mafia 1-shot Bulletproof

One night during the game you may act as a Strongman. A kill you perform that night cannot be protected against or blocked. Roles that prevent targetting (in a Normal game a Commuter or a Hider), still prevent you from killing them.

Each night a member of your family may attempt to perform a factional kill. A member of your family will visit a player, and assuming no interference that player will die.

The game thread is
here
here

NinjaYou are a
Mafia 1-Shot Ninja

You form a
Mafia
family along with
WWWW
, a
Mafia Rolecop
XXXX
a
Mafia 1-shot Strongman
and
ZZZZ
, a
Mafia 1-shot Bulletproof

One night during the game you may act as a Ninja. Action investigative roles (in a Normal game a Tracker, Follower, Watcher, Voyeur, Motion Detector or Role Watcher) will get results as if you performed no action that night.

Each night a member of your family may perform a factional kill. A member of your family will attempt to visit a player, and assuming no interference that player will die.

The game thread is
here
here

BulletproofYou are a
Mafia 1-Shot Bulletproof

You form a
Mafia
family along with
WWWW
, a
Mafia Rolecop
XXXX
a
Mafia 1-shot Strongman
and
YYYY
, a
Mafia 1-shot Ninja

The first time you would die at night, that death is prevented.

Each night a member of your family may perform a factional kill. A member of your family will attempt visit a player, and assuming no interference that player will die.

The game thread is
here
here

If protectives target the bulletproof the order I am using to resolve is Rolestopper -> Doctor -> Bulletproof

Non-consecutive nights commuter serial killerYou are a
Non-Consecutive Nights Commuter Serial Killer

Each night, if you didn't do so on the previous night, you may commute. Other players actions cannot target you, even actions that would normally get through prevention effects.

Each night, you may attempt to visit a player. Assuming no interference that player will die. You may not commute and kill a player on the same night.

You win when all players other than you are dead, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

The game thread is
here

Still waiting on:
  • Do I need a sample sk win con, or sample vanilla sk role pm?
  • Is the rolestopper ok being odd nights, or should I go with 2 shot to be safe?
  • I didn't use the
    attempt to
    language for the bodyguard and ninja because I don't think those can be blocked, but I wanted to double check that is correct?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I tend to not even mention the L word rule, since it follows site rules now, but I don’t see any issue with the way you’ve worded it now.

Odd-Nights would be fine, if that’s what you prefer.

I don’t think you should do a sample SK wincon. That brings in Mod WIFOM and people can guess or predict SK more easily, which hinders SK more.

Even if they could be blocked, the way you worded them is fine because if it didn’t go through, it just means blocked. No need to let them know that, they gotta figure it out.

I’m happy with all of that, Ircher’s big post seems to have helped with all the nitty gritty. If you don’t have any more questions, I’m happy to pass.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

No more questions.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pass

I'll message Implosion.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by implosion »

This is heading into signups then, as the bulge's is still in review.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Hey, just wanted to check what name a Backup has after they activate. I originally thought they kept the role name, but reading the wiki gave me some doubts. implosion also thinks it probably keeps the backup role name but I should ask in here to get some extra opinions

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”