chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2, beeboy wrote:RadiantCowbells has replaced Firebringer as the representative of Team Cuddly, their team can no longer swap players.
I would like an explanation of this pronto
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

OH WOW IM REALLY LATE TO THE PARTY
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3, beeboy wrote:Invention Vote
1-shot Hider: Target a player at night you will hide them making you immune from being targetted by night actions. However if your target is not town aligned or is killed you will die as well.
OK SO LIKE NORMALLY I WOULD BE SCREAMING THAT I DEMAND ALL THE INVENTIONS

BUUUUUUUUUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DEMAND ALL THE INVENTIONS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 17, RadiantCowbells wrote:Your group includes 2 people who should know that answer and your group should care enough about my alignment to have already brought it up.

If the question hasn't come up in discord: I refuse to play with Cabd.
Furthermore I made it clear before the games started which game I was playing in to avoid him joining my game, but he still chose to follow me into my game.
I complained to the mods, they wouldn't do anything, so I swapped out. To this game in particular because Firebringer was already complaining about Mastina being in the game.

Okay, if it just came up five minutes ago then that's something.
HI CAN YOU JUST FUCKING ANSWER THE QUESTION THANKS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 19, Aneninen wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Look, who's back!
Aren't you happy? Aren't you all happy? ^_^
THIS IS PROBABLY SCUM IF RC ISNT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 48, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Guilty Lion

Just moving off RC and GL is scary af scum.
THIS IS A BAD POST
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 49, Katyusha wrote:
In post 38, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not sure this is the optimal use case but I'm still thinking about it
From the five or so minutes I spent thinking about it I can't see a difference in who gets to have it, besides the fact that if scum gets it it's completely useless.

It's not like hider is a difficult PR to use either so it's not really the person who gets it so much as it is their alignment - and creature is the only person here we can collectively agree on his alignment early on
RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Reckonerx

I'm not dealing with this shit. I went out of my way to restrict the games I could join so I wouldn't get typecast as a player who would try to pick scum.
his push is dumb but i think scum being fully aware of the fact your swap is NAI would make them less inclined to ask about it or scumread you for it??

assuming you're town

pedit: Guilty if it's not clear from the above I dont think scum really have any reason to prod at it because most people arent going to follow a push there for that reasoning seriously if they know Raybells is town. it's a town line of questioning it's just really stupid
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS POST
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

LOOK I GET ITS TEAM MAFIA AND YA'LL OVERTHINKING EVERYTHING BUT CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND MAKE GOOD POSTS AND DONT BE SCUM THANKS PEOPLE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 71, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 68, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 17, RadiantCowbells wrote:Your group includes 2 people who should know that answer and your group should care enough about my alignment to have already brought it up.

Furthermore I made it clear before the games started which game I was playing in to avoid him joining my game, but he still chose to follow me into my game.
I complained to the mods, they wouldn't do anything, so I swapped out. To this game in particular because Firebringer was already complaining about Mastina being in the game.

HI CAN YOU JUST FUCKING ANSWER THE QUESTION THANKS
CABD WAS IN MY GAME HOW HAVE I NOT ANSWERED THE FUCKING QUESTION?
CAN YOU LINK ME TO A SOURCE SHOWING YOU HATE CABD OR CABD HATES YOU OR YOU FUCKED FFERY OR IDEK MAN
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 77, Katyusha wrote:
In post 52, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that we potentially want to give hider to the third scummiest player to check the second scummiest player and lynch the scummiest.
That way we know who the result is on no matter what without risking someone dying.
this requires collective town agreement on 2 subjective reads vs 1 fairly easily agreed upon read

maybe i'm thinking about it like a cop and thats a bad idea but i dont see the issue in the hider dying? it's either forcing scum to no kill (which is good for town) , forcing them to bus (which is good for town), getting us a clear (which is good for town), or force the scumkill onto someone (which isnt that great but if we pick the right person to clear and scum decide to night kill them that's probably better than the neutral case)

pedit: i guess thinking about it more i'm probably putting too much of a positive towards the no-kill framing scenario especially if we're coming out of a D1 ml - i dont mind discussing this more then

pedit: theyre shitty posts guilty but i'd expect them to come from reck from the impression i have of him here
folks folks calm down

we give hider to chesskid so

1) he doesn't die n1
2) he moves a 90% townread into a 100% townread
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 82, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 72, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 48, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Guilty Lion

Just moving off RC and GL is scary af scum.
THIS IS A BAD POST
YOUR CAPS ARE WORSE. IS THIS A WHOLE GAME THING?
IT'S LEFT SHIFT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 86, Katyusha wrote:neither of these are good reasons
o its on now
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 86, Katyusha wrote:pedit: they had an argument because in a game that p_a modded where raybells was scum - he believes that cabd was told the scumteam
o i heard about this

BOARD GAME UPICK FT. ACTIONDAN
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 88, Aneninen wrote:Pure RVS.
please state for the record a single opinion you have about someone's alignment in this game because there is much content so far
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

VOTE: Aninen
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Can you stop ignoring Aninen Hindu it's weird
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 105, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 102, chesskid3 wrote:Can you stop ignoring Aninen Hindu it's weird
???
!!!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Because he's harping on this Reck thing and it's weird as hell and I'd like him to stop
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also two fluffposts at this point in time is worth a ping on the old SCUMFUCKER 5000 wouldnt you say
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Elect: CHESSKID
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 112, RadiantCowbells wrote:Have you ever played with Adenine before?

like he can be scum but he's not scum because he pigeonposted
I don't really care if he's scum or not tbh it's page 5

I care if Hindu ignores all of Aninen's posting to whine about Reck's sausage being more delicious than his sausage yaknow?

I'm sure both sausages are equally delicious
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Man I want some fucking sausage now
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 119, Something_Smart wrote:There are people with more posts than Anen that Hindu also ignored...
[citation needed]
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

WHO SORTS THE SORTER?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 129, RadiantCowbells wrote:the nightkill
I'm going to rate this a mediocre response
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 133, RadiantCowbells wrote:If anyone in this game volunteers to confirm that I'm town that would make my life a lot easier!
Tbh what this game will really need is someone to volunteer to read mastina's posts
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 137, Aneninen wrote:So, both Spiffeh and Espeonage think Reckoner is scum.
Will the real Aneninen please stand up

and post for himself without being coached thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

meta is trash
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

pagetopping for that.

ive some things to say ill reply in the morning
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ITS LIKE YOU JUST GET ME
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 155, GuiltyLion wrote:and while we're at it @chesskid why didn't you respond to smart's 107 or 119?
are you reading rhe thread
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 198, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 196, mastina wrote:Combination of tone and stances.
Everything chesskid is doing right now is ridiculously forced. It comes across as fake and insincere. I don't feel anything from him which looks genuine, and his stances don't look organically crafted. They feel fabricated.

So you think he's playing the too scummy to be scum card as scum? I haven't played with him before so I can't read his tone or intent at this point. I felt it was natural play but I'll trust those who have more experience with this player.
In post 66, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 3, beeboy wrote:Invention Vote
1-shot Hider: Target a player at night you will hide them making you immune from being targetted by night actions. However if your target is not town aligned or is killed you will die as well.
OK SO LIKE NORMALLY I WOULD BE SCREAMING THAT I DEMAND ALL THE INVENTIONS

BUUUUUUUUUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DEMAND ALL THE INVENTIONS
I've never seen a post like this come from scum before. This is what I mean by "too scummy to be scum"
In post 68, chesskid3 wrote:HI CAN YOU JUST FUCKING ANSWER THE QUESTION THANKS
Follows up on questions - I usually seek scum ask questions just for the sake of looking town with little to no follow up.
In post 70, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 19, Aneninen wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Look, who's back!
Aren't you happy? Aren't you all happy? ^_^
THIS IS PROBABLY SCUM IF RC ISNT
This pinged me too thats why I asked Aneninen the question about his vote being purely RVS. So I feel like we're seeing the same things as the same alignment.
In post 102, chesskid3 wrote:Can you stop ignoring Aninen Hindu it's weird
Game progressing post imo.

The rest fall into the open scumminess post category that I see uncensored/not self aware town make. There is one post I don't like:
In post 73, chesskid3 wrote:WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS POST
This does feel forced but I don't know if I can say it's AI. It doesn't make sense to me from either alignment.

How do others feel about Chesskid?
hey cheeky what level of consultation was made with team before this

more from a pC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh but ill give a teaser.

VOTE: Mastina

hurr these two are scum votes the way townier one
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 200, Primate wrote:re chesskid: Him actually wanting Hider seems like an affectation, but other than that he's fine. I agree w/him Aneninen looks scummy (caveat I'm still digesting the game, so this opinion is in beta).
why do you think chesskid went to this game
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i.e. what is the strongest part of his game
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Actually im a 4 shot JOAT thats pretty cool
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

RC your magic scumread on me annoys me please take it shove it up your ass and elect me thanks.

In other news can we move the Aninen wagon over to mastina thank you as the whole

"Aninen and Reck are scum but lets vote reck and ignore aninen" is horrible, but more alignment indicative of Mastina than Aninen and I still have to think about that
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 362, Katyusha wrote:Also I’m independently townreading anenien so I’m probably not following up on my meta read

Creature follow me on hindu?
Kat you're my sheep today not only are you not sheeping you're also trying to steal my other sheep????
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 196, mastina wrote:Everything chesskid is doing right now is ridiculously forced. It comes across as fake and insincere. I don't feel anything from him which looks genuine, and his stances don't look organically crafted. They feel fabricated.
The preceding snippet is presented without any commentary
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 366, Katyusha wrote:how dare u call me a sheep :cry:
I'll call you Daddy if you vote Mastina how about that
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Like ok meta is trash but here's chesskid experiences with Mastina since returning

Survivor who tried to hardcarry deadass town to a town win and nearly did it

Scumfuck who fooled mastina

scumfuck who fooled mastina again

The above two examples treat fooled as 'was included in townlists and got a caveat as the days went on that could be scum but never was pushed'

But now here I'm not being genuine? Fuck outta here with that shit
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Like I'd probably vote her alone for that but the whole ANINEN AND RECK ARE SCUM

VOTE RECK WHEN ANINEN IS THE BIGGER WAGON
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 370, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tell you what chesskid

if you take the hider, out your target, and agree to be lynched instantly, no questions if you fail to hit scum I will elect you
Tell you what I have a counterproposal, you will elect me and I am never getting lynched ever
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 373, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 371, chesskid3 wrote:Like I'd probably vote her alone for that but the whole ANINEN AND RECK ARE SCUM

VOTE RECK WHEN ANINEN IS THE BIGGER WAGON
Is it possible that she thought the quality of the votes on reckoner were better?
Reck vote quality is horrible so if she thought that that's another point against?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 282, xRECKONERx wrote:TOWN Primate | chesskid | Creature | Hinduragi | RadiantCowbells | Errantparabola | Srceenplay | GuiltyLion | BigYoshiFan | mastin | Something_Smart | Aneninen | Cheeky SCUM
I don't like hate hate this, but im not in love

off the top of my head bigyoshifan + errant are probably very likely town since this day 1 feels like one with 2+ scum scumfucking it up to prevent consensus forming.

Also drop RC way the fuck down, bring GuiltyLion up, and probably also Cheeky tbh I don't like that wagon.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 377, Katyusha wrote:In all seriousness I don’t really see the issue with mastina’s scumread of you.
The scumread isn't the problem, it's the approach.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 377, Katyusha wrote:What’s your take on Hindu/Reck
don't remember a single Hindu post, Reck is basically locktown
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 376, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay this is happening

VOTE: Chesskid3
I mean if you think you can get 7 other boyos you're welcome to try
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Definitely both.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 382, Katyusha wrote:Also from mastina’s first post I think it’s a variance in confidence
If I'm not lazy later I'll go dig up Mastina posting her thoughts about chesskid :townvalue: when she's scum. The approach here is very much in line with that mentality.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

What?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you sheep me onto mastina and wait for the fireworks my dinobuddy
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

xRECKONERx(2) - Aneninen, mastina
Aneninen(3) - Katyusha, GuiltyLion, CheekyTeeky
mastina(2) - chesskid3, Creature

This VC also shows why Mastina is a good vote.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I thought you moved it onto Aninen earlier
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

welcome back dinobuddy
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I think he's saying he disagrees but he's wrong
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Snarky, why did you pick this game?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 400, chesskid3 wrote:Snarky, why did you pick this game?
errr meant Screenplay lol
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 401, Creature wrote:
In post 395, chesskid3 wrote:I thought you moved it onto Aninen earlier
Yes, I did. Doesn't invalidate the affirmation though.
we gucci
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean I don't think you can use the word godcarry if you're voting me so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 407, xRECKONERx wrote:"very likely town"
haven't posted

try again bud (also please don't ruin my beautiful colors, thanks)
I mean do you disagree that there's between 2 and all the scum posting right now scumming up the consensus?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Well with that attitude, sure.

Help me help u and vote mastina thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 412, CheekyTeeky wrote:Chesskid turn the mastina wagon into an RC wagon to turn my frown upside down :(
Maybe tomorrow I agree RC is in the shitpile but gotta go for the big fish first
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 414, xRECKONERx wrote:i really thought my vote was already there from her awful vote on me whoops

VOTE: mastina

choo choo
WELCOME ABOARD THE JUSTICEWAGON
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 370, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tell you what chesskid

if you take the hider, out your target, and agree to be lynched instantly, no questions if you fail to hit scum I will elect you
btw if a scumrole ever flips that can fuck with the hider mechanic this is a scumclaim and should be treated as such

If i'm dead by the time that happens and you fuckers don't do this I will be VERY CROSS with all of you and will instruct my teammates to mock you in every game they are still in
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Actually I'm getting the hider AND a dead mastina so that isn't happening :)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 420, RadiantCowbells wrote:I believe it's possible but unlikely that you're scum
2 hours ago I was the best wagon and most likely scum from composition and play so far

Can you stop bouncing around you're going to break the lamps
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

If you feel like I'm discrediting you it's because you know deep down your play so far has been shit and you feel bad about it

it's ok

I accept you for who you are
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 424, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 423, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 420, RadiantCowbells wrote:I believe it's possible but unlikely that you're scum
2 hours ago I was the best wagon and most likely scum from composition and play so far

Can you stop bouncing around you're going to break the lamps
Was I talking to you?
I mean you replied to my post and addressed me at the end of it so!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you're not very welcome
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 428, CheekyTeeky wrote:Mastina
Hi can you join the justice wagon this thread really needs some squirming mastina when she comes back
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 431, CheekyTeeky wrote:I've never seen you play this way before and I've never seen your scumgame so I conclude this is your scum game.
but meta is trash!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:on the first day of the game?
what's the point of this
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

RC has no ability to move wagons in this game he's outgunned

came up against the chesskid and got ridden out of town on a rail
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ya'll scummers postin in a CHESSKID thread
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

there's also the 'Chesskid COULD BE scum'

not "I think Chesskid IS scum" as the natural not lying opinion would be phrased. But it would be a lie to say it that way, so hence the first
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 444, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 441, chesskid3 wrote:Ya'll scummers postin in a CHESSKID thread
Why are you trying to create a wagon on the one person who outright scum read you?
because that "read" is anything but

also I don't know if you're counting but I'm not trying I'm succeeding :)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 450, xRECKONERx wrote:omfg if we powerlynch mastina d1 i will fuckin DIE
best game ever 2018
yeah we just have to make sure to elect CHESSKID supreme leader and 4-shot JOAT first
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

YALL

POSTIN

IN

A

CHESSKID

THREAD
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Can I interest you in Mastina's corpse for a nice solid read of reck?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Mastina flipping scumfuck will harden that reck probtown you've got right there into a nice solid IC reck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

SNIPED
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I never forget

but my odds of being alive day 2 are linked very closely with that hider election
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I've posted several posts of why I feel good about quicklynching mastina
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Though we do have to be careful and make sure to elect before moving into the HAMMERZONE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Is it really a problem tho if it's scumstina
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

one could argue that now that you've flapped your mouth it's all wifom anyway

pedit: that seems like a difficult to imagine if at this point
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 485, Creature wrote:I may even rather have a 12 days D1.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

That's a difficult question.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I think the shortest answer is I am not confident either way but the slot can't live until endgame.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 490, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 484, chesskid3 wrote:one could argue that now that you've flapped your mouth it's all wifom anyway

pedit: that seems like a difficult to imagine if at this point
What? I don't know what you're trying to say? Are you implying I talk too much or that you suspect I'm a buddy?
analagous to how a vote losing all meaning when you say it's "for pressure"

saying that you want to see the lurkers take a stance on mastina ruins the point of an organic stance being taken by them
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 492, Something_Smart wrote:It turns out that in my time here plenty of things have happened that were difficult to imagine.
I think it's an issue with your imagination my dude I don't have that problem
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Happy to help for more informational guides like this please see THE PRINCETON GUIDE TO MAFIA coming SPRING 2018 to a MAFIA DISCUSSION THREAD near you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

The authors will be CHESSKID
ELLIBERETH
and last but not least

ACTIONDAN
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Production has been temporarily delayed due to an unfortunate ban situation

really just terribly unlucky
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ya when i get home

if youre desperate for a fix find the one i quoted reck on.

u just lost good position on a scum wagon such a waste
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ok
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

mislynch bait probs should
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

crush his hope
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm about here, I guess?

HEROES:
CHESSKID
XXXRECKONOSCOPE420XXX
CREATURE

PRETTY TOWN:
Screenplay
Cheeky

Between Slightly and Pretty Town:
Hindu
Errant Parabola
BigYoshiFan
GuiltyLion

Slog that isn't good but I need to sort:
Katyusha
Primate
Something_Smart

NEED TO DIE:
Aninen
Radiant Cowbells

SCUMFUCK NUMERO UNO:

MASTINA
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #100) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I've said it before in thread that I'm convinced there's 2+ scum polluting the thread with their scummitude which makes me move you and errant into more than average % town.

Obviously that gets reevaluated if you :Scumpost: but I'm good ignoring ya'll for now
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

dw my dude this game is progressing nicely good number of people willing to follow chesskid in this game and mechanic which was the expected
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

CHEEKY YOU CAN REVOTE NOW
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 520, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 513, chesskid3 wrote:PRETTY TOWN:
Screenplay
How the eff?
CHESSKID?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

his posts are townposts i've played a lot w/ screenplay my dude
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

<3
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm 3 town 5 leashing sorry bro
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

but one more than that
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Or we can lynch fucking obvscum mastina

you can shut the fuck up

and I can get the hider so my confirmed town ass doesn't die until night 2

Cool? Cool.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 551, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like. look at Chesskid's nonexistent progression on reck. Does it look like a genuine quest to sort reck or does it look like Chesskid decided that he wanted to townread reck in pregame? Because he's defending him when Reck has objectively done nothing to be townread for and instantly locks him as town the moment he starts making actual contributions to the thread.
Or we can lynch fucking obvscum mastina

you can shut the fuck up

and I can get the hider so my confirmed town ass doesn't die until night 2

Cool? Cool.
next time don't telegraph your planned pushes before someone has posted. you're like me except shit basically
See there would be some semblance of a point here if I hadn't arrived in thread when there was already content
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 551, RadiantCowbells wrote:next time don't telegraph your planned pushes before someone has posted. you're like me except shit basically
Uhhhh

a dig at mastina posts always being awful and long is not a telegraphed push but ok
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #111) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 535, BigYoshiFan wrote:Something_Smart: Gun to head, scum. I like the style and the more conservative thinking behind his posts. There’s nothing particularly townie I see, and it all seems pretty neutral. I understand that from this kind of perspective, you don’t really propagate your thoughts, but some more thoughts of your own would be nice.
Katyusha: Lean-town. Town-pings everywhere, just getting pure/uncensored thoughts out there.
xRECKONERx: Lean-town. Not an easy one to explain. It’s really the way he’s interacting and how everyone has responded. It just *feels* town. (omg plz dont hurt me for bad reads)
Aneininen: Lean-scum. 137 was over-explainingly bad (and possibly sheepy and opportunistic if I cared to read more context). Everything else is really meh, especially the wall-posts with questions that really just seem like busy work.
GuiltyLion: Null. Eh, no comment really.
Creature: Null-town. I don’t understand the ways of the Creature, but I feel like he’s in line with his town game. This will be heavily influenced by how people who have experience with him perceive his alignment.
Primate: Gun to head, town. Gut. Sorry, that’s all I got. It’s not a lot of posts but I kinda like the posts.
Hinduragi: Null. Got nothin’ worth saying.
EP: Null.

The rest for later. I read the ISOs, not along with the thread.
In post 552, BigYoshiFan wrote:VOTE: chesskid3
Do we get any time to discuss the invention after a lynch has occurred? Hang on, if it's in the rules, I'll find it.
Hello Mr. YoshiFan you're going to need to fill in the rest of these missing slots chopchop
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 555, RadiantCowbells wrote:You were isolating mastina so that stupid shit like Reckoner's 'HAHA LETS JUST QUICKLYNCH MASTINA' would happen. Or that was a planned effort, who knows.
See I do the same thing too I start trying to make people get taken less seriously before I try to lynch them.

Are you used to people not catching onto it? Because I thought your generation was so good!
MY generation? Motherfucker I'm the OG

And if you think this is "EASY" you're out of your goddamn mind there's been so much resistance
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Uhhhhhh Cheeky waffled on it 2-3x, Yoshi is chainsaw sheeping after not a comment, S_S had a lot to say but didn't even comment on it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #114) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 562, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yoshi is sheeping me because I am RC
S_S not commenting on it isn't resistance, it's just him not commenting on it. And don't act like it's a standard scum play to not comment when your partner is getting lynched.

Cheeky started calling me scum when I started calling you scum which is perhaps coincidental but to argue she's resistance is a fucking joke
I just don't like how you're asserting yourself as "head honcho", to quote RC, because you can shout the loudest rather than having intention to help town. Or at least, that is what I recall from reading during school and RC triggered the memory.
\
And for the record I wrote the book for my generation of scummers on powertowning as scum and you're doing the exact same shit I do except worse.
Ok well I'm sure your book is shit and I'm better than you at everything if this is your towngame so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm actually mad at Cabd right now

we have to put up with this RC jackass just because he has beef with fire?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #116) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

"I'd be telling my teammate to throw a game and fake a guilty because I'm an overconfident and horrible player, or think scum is so backed into a corner by chesskid absolutely destroying mastina that it's the only winning chance"

Got it!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #117) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If you can't form a read based on 3 pages of heavy interaction but want to act like you know anything about how to play mafia I don't know what to tell you dude.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 567, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ALSO: CHESSKIDS STRATEGY IS ONE THAT WORKS ON THE PEOPLE IN THE GAME BUT IS A LOT WEAKER ON PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE GAME. IT'S WHY DEAD THREAD ALWAYS GET THIS ONE RIGHT.

ASK YOUR TEAMMATES HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT CHESSKIDS PLAY THIS GAME.
Please do this actually I'm curious
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 573, Hinduragi wrote:Hey reck who are you voting

I don't want to sheep arguing children tbh and I have nothing better to do with my vote while I catch up

Also I've read up to pg 15 or so but Im having trouble seeing and processing the people who are just popping in here and there. Also I have to go to bed soon and I only got home an hour ago so I'm trying to skim which might also be why. Not sure how I feel on cheeky, lion, or areninen yet.
recks voting with me
as is creature

the 3 most obv town in the game, all coalesced in righteous fury oh my god i'm hard just thinking about it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 6, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Creature
In post 10, xRECKONERx wrote:@RC: why did you swap with Firebringer?
In post 12, xRECKONERx wrote:Yes, how is that relevant to the pointed question I just asked you?
In post 14, xRECKONERx wrote:We literally found out five minutes ago, so, outside of me noting it and Kilby saying "hm" that's about it.
In post 15, xRECKONERx wrote:Why can't you just answer the question?
In post 18, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 16, Something_Smart wrote:Uh, because the rules forbid it maybe?
[citation needed]
RadiantCowbells wrote:Your group includes 2 people who should know that answer and your group should care enough about my alignment to have already brought it up.

actually Kilby just responded and said you're good at scum and Firebringer is easily caught so that's his explanation
In post 21, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 20, Something_Smart wrote:If the reason had anything to do with the alignment of the other slot, he wouldn't be able to talk about it.
Ellibereth wrote:8. You MAY talk about the preferences and abilities of any player and speculate which game and alignment they would prefer. You may speculate about the relative strengths of teams and how they would distribute role pms. You may NOT tie this speculation or otherwise refer to ANY action a player not in your game has taken in their ongoing game.
A good rule of thumb is any speculation one could have made just by seeing team compositions before the event is allowed.

Examples of things that ARE allowed
  • "Ellibereth sucks at scum, he probably chose a town pm"
  • "Zoraster is by far the best scum player on that team. If they got a scum role pm he probably took it."

Examples of things that are NOT allowed
  • "Ellibereth is confirmed scum by team composition", when said by someone not in Ellibereth's game.
  • "Ellibereth's probably going to flip scum in that other game so Zoraster is probably town here".

11. To repeat: If you have any doubt about whether something is against the rules or not, pm your mod and me, and ask.
isn't reading fun
In post 37, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 31, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1, beeboy wrote:To vote a player to recieve an invention you need to use the format elect: PLAYERNAME
HINDUUUUUUUUUU OMG <3 <3 <3
In post 39, xRECKONERx wrote:think RC's team saw FB's slot/scumteam and RC swooped into the rescue but i can't vote there yet because i promised to policy RVS vote the spam squad
In post 55, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 43, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Reckonerx

I'm not dealing with this shit. I went out of my way to restrict the games I could join so I wouldn't get typecast as a player who would try to pick scum.
dat mad AtE overreaction tho
In post 61, xRECKONERx wrote:oh honey i was fiending for you to get all cocky and come @ me early

please keep em coming

im headed to bed

p.edit: probably, but if someone has an anime avatar they just become another anonymous face for my ignore pile for the most part
i do know RC, from context and reading other people's opinions, is brash and arrogant and ragey
In post 63, xRECKONERx wrote:ill also add someone playing AtE as meta doesn't mean they can't use it to hide as scum because i fucking wrote the book on that 8 years ago

okay bye
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 577, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 573, Hinduragi wrote:Hey reck who are you voting

I don't want to sheep arguing children tbh and I have nothing better to do with my vote while I catch up

Also I've read up to pg 15 or so but Im having trouble seeing and processing the people who are just popping in here and there. Also I have to go to bed soon and I only got home an hour ago so I'm trying to skim which might also be why. Not sure how I feel on cheeky, lion, or areninen yet.
If you don't want to deal with it then give me the hider and leave me to my own devices.
There's not a chance we're lynching Arenin today after how Mastina came in there. Like, it's like going to a steakhouse and getting the burger.

I don't want no budget lynch I want the prime rib.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 581, Hinduragi wrote:Ok nvm, upon not looking at this game from a phone I think primate is probtown

Also, I really don't want to lynch mastina because we need a nice person in this game tbh. I haven't seen why she might be scum and if it's because of what RC just said, that's a bad reason
+1 for the resistance, RC.

Keep choking on my dust
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Some combination of those 12 posts did it

The answer to your mastina question has been answered I am not repeating myself for your amusement

And you getting the hider and hiding behind me just means we both die, which I guess is good because then your idiot ass is dead but I'd rather not be soooo
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

RC take a step the fuck back

look at your Reck wagon comp

and then look at the mastina wagon comp

have a shot of whatever you want

come back and apologize and let's lynch mastina

Thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Or take your own advice and ask your teammates why you're so bad
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Thanks boobear
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #127) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Heh I'm known for bussing too much that's what she said right?

So let's lynch Mastina thanks

checkmated by your own argument
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #128) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 593, RadiantCowbells wrote:Did I say I wanted a reckoner wagon? Have I been encouraging a reckoner wagon recently?
Like I feel like I would be entitled to given how he's super comfortable with you openly pocketing him but I even took the stance that he's town being manipulated
point is the WAGON composition is shit

I.e. there's SCUMFUCK in that 3 person

if it aint you lets go vote mastina swallow your pride and you dont have any dignity left to lose so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 593, RadiantCowbells wrote:I thought that I was scum though.
:shrug: you need to die because of your stances on scumstina, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see you flip town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #130) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 600, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 548, RadiantCowbells wrote:
EITHER VOTE CHESSKID OR GIVE ME THE HIDER. I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE WHO DOES NEITHER IS SYSTEMATICALLY LYNCHED AS SOON AS CHESSKID IS GONE.
I was waiting for the real you to come out. Time to change gears, let's crush this.

VOTE: Chesskid xx

Also my team would like me to have the invention so I can hide behind someone with high scum equity (as agreed by the consensus) and because any reads on me should not be affected by today's lynch. I'll happily sacrifice myself as I believe there are stronger town players here to carry the win.

elect: CheekyTeeky
+1 for the resistance, RC.

Keep choking on my dust
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #131) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 601, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have absolutely considered that the mismatch between justification and belief could be a bus but I am not going for that while you're alive.
Uhhhh you have your logic flipped buddy
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #132) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

He was talking to me not your cold feet wow chesskid could actually do this ass
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #133) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

RC how does your dumbassery feel now that there's confirmed 5 people strongly pushing against the mastina wagon
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #134) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah I'm not getting lynched today or ever that hasn't changed.

But you're making getting scumstina lynched way more annoying than it ought to be because you've inspired this whole thing and now I gotta dig through it and find out who is townidiot and who is a scumfuck and it's really just a giant pain in the ass I didn't need
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #135) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 612, CheekyTeeky wrote:Like on a scale from Clemency to Awoo, how sure are you Chesskid is scum?
This is the wrong question

The correct questions are:
1) How sure is chesskid Mastina is scum
2) How often does chesskid get a read his is THIS confident on to scream for a lynch from a wagon of ONE
3) Has he ever done this before as scum/does he really think this would go over well for long term survival/is Mastina of all people a threat worth compromising his position that much for
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #136) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 614, Hinduragi wrote:Ok I iso'd mastina and her vote was actually p bad
JESUS FUCK THANK YOU JOIN THE GODDAMN JUSTICE WAGON
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #137) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

It's L-4 calm your tits
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #138) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 618, CheekyTeeky wrote:Give me the hider AND lynch mastina. If mastina is scum I hide behind RC and if mastina is town I hide behind chess and it clears everything up for everyone. Deal?
Nah I think the better deal is give me the hider and the mastina lynch

if she flips town I'll find a way to suicide in a manner that will be determinable.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #139) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 619, Hinduragi wrote:But trying to rush the quicklynch is god awful
lmao except for one post of talking to reck about how funny it would be where have I said anything of that?

I even reminded not to push too far because need to elect hider soooo idek what youre smoking
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #140) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 625, Hinduragi wrote:Btw I think ck is town. I get you think he's going for weakness but if he was scum he'd want to be doing something to be actually proud of. This is some weak stuff from scumck.
I mean this would be fantastic scumplay from me but I just don't get inspired by scum roles and this posting doesn't work without the rage
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #141) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 628, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 621, RadiantCowbells wrote:See this is something people always fucking jump people for in my games
People sheep my votes. Adenine sheeped my vote too, Mastina did it, it happens a lot. That does not make Mastina scum.
Mastina could potentially be scum but there is not even close to sufficient justification for this push and if Mastina IS scum then chesskid is as well.
Did she sheep? I just saw quote of reck's creature vote and then mastina says "scum" and votes him. Not gonna lie I skimmed after I saw the vote so I could've missed it.
No she set up a terrible interaction to chain pressure on Reck with an easy bailout to Anenin
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #142) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 626, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm voting mastina because I think the emptyvote on me was dumb and mastina hasn't shown back up to clarify it and the amount of hard buddying she's getting RIGHT NOW without even showing up to defend herself is ludicrous.
TESTIFY
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #143) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 631, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 624, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 618, CheekyTeeky wrote:Give me the hider AND lynch mastina. If mastina is scum I hide behind RC and if mastina is town I hide behind chess and it clears everything up for everyone. Deal?
Nah I think the better deal is give me the hider and the mastina lynch

if she flips town I'll find a way to suicide in a manner that will be determinable.
Not if you're going to hide behide a TR like a derp! Also this RC vs Chess thing is going to be way too distracting. Get it over with.
Uhhh no I'm going to use it to live if mastina flips scum since hider fucks parity

I'll suicide if she flips town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #144) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Like this is easymode wtf people
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #145) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

nobodies fucking hiding behind me when I'm the obvious fucking nightkill anyway jesus christ get your head out of your ass canal
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #146) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Like is it worth losing a lynch and me when I just fucked scumstina for your moronic shouting ways?

NOpe, it's not

I get the hider, we get a dead mastina and they have to shoot not me KTHX
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #147) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

nah you dont get to tell him to stop when you ignored my stop request
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #148) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

my plan is literally perfect *shrug*
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #149) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

CREATURE YOU FUCK
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #150) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 626, xRECKONERx wrote:Also, I did ask my team about chesskid's play. They all think he's town.
In post 646, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hindu back off for a second. Reck ignore chesskid for a second.
What is it to you that tells you that Chesskid is town?

Because I think when you examine it you'll find out that the reason that you townread him is because you feel good about him because of his actions in the game and not because of objective towniness.
Ask your teammates to take a look at him too because from my point of view it's transparent that he's been trying to pocket your slot from the get go
man i sure am glad you're reading hte thread
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #151) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 651, Creature wrote:I may still return to the wagon, I'm just not going to quicklynch.
YOU PEOPLE KEEP USING THIS WORD

SHE HAS THREE

FUCKING

VOTES

FROM AN ABSURD AMOUNT OF RESISTANCE

CANT EVEN KEEP THE WAGON AT L MINUS FUCKING FOUR CONSISTENTLY GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #152) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

DUDE WHAT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #153) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

YOU, CHEEKY, YOSHI

S_S AVOIDING

HINDU NOT JOINING

CREATURE UNVOTING

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS ONE PERSON SHIT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #154) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

YES EXCEPT MY WORD IS ACTUALLY OCCURING

YOUR WORD IS NOT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #155) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 662, RadiantCowbells wrote:My entire team minus Zach thinks that you're scum or I wouldn't have gone and tried to derail the game over it. And Zach hasn't given an opinion ftr.

They're avoiding it because I started the resistance. There was no one fighting it before I started fighting it.

Nothing justifies this kind of tunnel on an 8 poster.
In post 665, Creature wrote:
In post 654, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 651, Creature wrote:I may still return to the wagon, I'm just not going to quicklynch.
YOU PEOPLE KEEP USING THIS WORD

SHE HAS THREE

FUCKING

VOTES

FROM AN ABSURD AMOUNT OF RESISTANCE

CANT EVEN KEEP THE WAGON AT L MINUS FUCKING FOUR CONSISTENTLY GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
idk, I kinda agree RC is the only resistance.
Ok MAFIA SCHOOL TIME

WHAT DOES THIS TELL US ABOUT THE PEOPLE COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #156) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 670, Creature wrote:
In post 658, chesskid3 wrote:YOU, CHEEKY, YOSHI

S_S AVOIDING

HINDU NOT JOINING

CREATURE UNVOTING

Who's scum here?
MASTINA
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #157) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 671, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Chesskid fucks off I will fuck off too but I'm not letting him establish a stranglehold on town in my absence.
look at this insult lmao

so little faith in everyone else when you're the real moron

see you in 20
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #158) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

god im so good at pagetops with my sick burns
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #159) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

last post for a bit but
if you people think I am stopping until mastina is dead you are wrong, this RC fight ends with one dick getting sucked by the other over Mastina's corpse.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #160) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 678, Creature wrote:
In post 673, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 670, Creature wrote:
In post 658, chesskid3 wrote:YOU, CHEEKY, YOSHI

S_S AVOIDING

HINDU NOT JOINING

CREATURE UNVOTING

Who's scum here?
MASTINA
Out of the players you mentioned in post 658.
pls refer to earlier readlist probs S_S
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #161) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 687, Hinduragi wrote:Like in all honesty im not voting mastina now because all the threat of a wagon is gone because RC has killed it

There's no information to even get from voting tbh except to satisfy ck's childishness of wanting more votes. There's no pressure there anymore because the wagon has been beaten to death. This is why I didn't want to defend Reck's wagon. When you argue against pressure on someone without letting them respond to it, you're not doing town favors. You need to let the pressure build and at least a response or two be formulated before you argue against it
This is untrue, please vote Mastina and watch the magic happen thanks.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #162) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 616, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 612, CheekyTeeky wrote:Like on a scale from Clemency to Awoo, how sure are you Chesskid is scum?
This is the wrong question

The correct questions are:
1) How sure is chesskid Mastina is scum
2) How often does chesskid get a read his is THIS confident on to scream for a lynch from a wagon of ONE
3) Has he ever done this before as scum/does he really think this would go over well for long term survival/is Mastina of all people a threat worth compromising his position that much for
I'm also going to quote this as I feel this is a very important post and I don't want it getting lost in the shuffle.

Reck made some good posts earlier too.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #163) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Like that's not a bad vote but you're letting yourself get diverted. Like you dislike the Cheeky posts around the Mastina/RC/CK stuff

but don't let that distract you from the core of You don't like Mastina.

Let's confirm the Mastina is scum flip, get a hider result and a NK and then reevaluate that when the entire town has to be on the same page re: Mastina was scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #164) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

^ this is at hindu
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #165) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 716, Katyusha wrote:(i'm starting to townread reck and anen and dont really have a read on mastina)
look at the reck wagon when it was 3

then look at the mastina wagon comp

then vote mastina
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #166) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 727, Hinduragi wrote:We're never gonna get a DAMN bit of info with all you fucks going LOL NOPE, TOWN when someone gets a SINGLE vote on them
We have a metric fuckload of information can we lynch mastina please
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #167) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You guys do realize that a telegraphed hide is really bad because it fucks up parity?
Scum take a suboptimal shot and it costs us a lynch, ,as opposed to just, you know, eventually lynching that person anyway and having actual hider info
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #168) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 732, xRECKONERx wrote:You calling my wagon "bad" without explaining why certainly isn't winning hearts & minds.
I don't really care about hearts and minds I just want votes
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #169) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 731, Katyusha wrote:calling it a bad wagon requires mastina to be scum and i dont have a reason to give her a read either way
Ok but she's scum so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #170) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 737, Katyusha wrote:
In post 380, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 377, Katyusha wrote:What’s your take on Hindu/Reck
don't remember a single Hindu post, Reck is basically locktown
In post 513, chesskid3 wrote:
Between Slightly and Pretty Town:
Hindu
goguy5 what lead you from not knowing about any of hindu's posts to townreading him btw
Lets go with I read the thread somewhere between 380 and 513?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #171) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

@Katy: Don't honestly remember probably skimmed it when deciding where to put him in the list

@Reck: Your wagon was Anenin who is still possibly scum even with Mastina-scum

And Mastina who is fucking scum

so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #172) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 745, Katyusha wrote:pedit: yes, chesskid, you should explain what you read!
his posts.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #173) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Like can I just 1v1 Mastina and we can move this along I'm bored waiting for RC to eat crow here

Pedit: She comes in the thread with a bunch of trash her usual quote random posts and vote shit. Meanwhile, Aninen has a wagon for crap posting and she throws down the lamest ooh Reck and Aninen are scum let me vote Reck ((this part now UNSPOKEN try to follow along kiddies) and wait and see if Aninen handles pressure well or not and save him for a mislynch)

Then there's also the BS about how I don't sound genuine which coming from fucking mastina is completely unbelievable

then there's her BS phrasing which fits perfectly with the "never lie unless you can avoid it as scum" mentality

AND THEN THERES THE PART WHERE SHES READING EVERYONE ELSES GAME TODAY APPARERNTLY AND LETTING RC DO THIS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #174) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 748, Katyusha wrote:why do people think it's constructive to just brush off questions that are actually useful in sorting peoples alignments
chesskid3 wrote:
In post 745, Katyusha wrote:pedit: yes, chesskid, you should explain what you read!
his posts.
no problem dude
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #175) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 752, Creature wrote:Any way I can hide posts from two specific users?
Yes it's called lynching mastina.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #176) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 751, chesskid3 wrote:and wait and see if Aninen handles pressure well or not and save him for a mislynch)
this should say mislynch or bus as I'm not sure yet :thumbsup:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #177) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Posts from her teammates in the other 4 games where they all state Mastina opininons as of today?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #178) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Idk is that legal to say? just go read Isos jesus
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #179) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 758, Something_Smart wrote:It sounds like she's not playing very well.

Why is she scum not playing very well and not town not playing very well?
Because this isn't town mastina

This is scum mastina showing up and keeping the options open and taking a swing at me. If you want a LINK to her admitting she's scared of me as scum here you go

viewtopic.php?p=9731410#p9731410
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #180) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 760, Something_Smart wrote:And why would she be more likely to avoid the thread as scum than as town?
This is a very reliable tell called the ELLITELL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #181) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also pretty obviously because RC is doing her dirty work for her?

If she was in any way genuine about scumreading me she would have been in here posting about and not reading the other games.

Rather she didn't want to commit to a read one way or the other on me until seeing how me vs. RC went
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #182) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Or we could just lynch Mastina and be so far ahead in this game that scum get demoralized and it becomes easy?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #183) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Please refer to my posted 3 questions earlier Cheeky
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #184) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 770, Katyusha wrote:taking a second look at mastina's iso the only thing i really take issue with is her implying that creature isnt going to use the hider properly and instead risking raybells getting the hider, who she should know is strong scum and can possibly be misread by her, when she believes that the hider should go to a strong mutual townread

that and her certainty of her read on raybells

i kind of dismissed it earlier but i absolutely see where srceen is coming from

before i move my vote im going to check the votes
she has 3. L-5
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #185) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

half right! wrong elect there buddy
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #186) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 776, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kat please don't vote
L-4
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #187) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The last time I saw someone flip out this hard on a wagon was Mulch trying to save Kise in Alisae's weird weeb game
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #188) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

he was at least entertaining about it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #189) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

well that's RC for ya

and you say I'm antitown, no no, I AM THE TOWN
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #190) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

stalling scum wagons hurts town princeton how to play mafia has spoken
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #191) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

M O M E N T U M
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #192) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Aninen is the juicy bait
Mastina is the prime rib

we've been through this.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #193) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

this wasn't spammed the justice wagon needed to be defended and it was

she never has to read if she doesnt want, she's scum so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #194) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Though I could see why people are thinking i'm obstructing the flow of the game and balk at an 8 post mastina read

but look at those 8 posts man
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #195) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Rule #1 Always help scum bus
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #196) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

absolutely an absurd bus though sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo can we step off that
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #197) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't really
a) fell like it
b) usually explain townreads at more than a superficial level
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #198) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

sure but I also want to live past n1..
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #199) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean everyone IS going to follow me eventually

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”