Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3775 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Radja »

Seriously Bins can be scum just for that last post alone. She's just flip flopping on reads when it's convenient.

I'm fine getting lynched today if you're lynching Bins/DV the next 2 days.

I won't be around much today I'm afraid.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3776 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3766, Bins wrote:If someone tells you they're a cop or a doctor tomorrow and someone else CC's we could lose the game because I wouldn't know who to pick and scum are much better of in that situation in LYLO
That's why every claim also must come with a list of targets/results. You then look at plausibility and play to figure out what is more or less likely.
In post 3768, DeasVail wrote: In (and then you have a pretty strong reaction to Dunker's approach to the xyzzy wagon in that you seemingly lose interest in lynching xyzzy altogether. It seemed a bit OTT to me at the time, but I could mostly relate to it. I was pretty concerned about the general "I think someone else is scum but xyzzy is the lynch I guesssss" approach taken by a lot of people in the game as well. But I've looked again over your late Day 3 posts and I'm worried. In , you mention not wanting to lynch xyzzy but it's become a weaker stance, and you mention the possibility of Titus/other person talking you out of it, which is a bit ?.

But the main thing I'm worried about it is the lack of attempt to really push anything else. You've been around long enough to know that when people have seemingly settled on a lynch, it will take a strong push to change it. I can only think of how we had similar attitudes to the xyzzy lynch, but completely different approaches, and I worry that you are scum who wanted to act like you didn't like the xyzzy lynch for brownie points (which would have worked given Mina's response to it), while not doing anything that would actually give the lynch a chance at changing.
Like I said, I didn't like how Dunker approached the wagon at all, and it did make me rethink things. Unfortunately, I was in a bad place as far as evaluating the game state was concerned, and I really didn't have an alternative I felt better about. D3 was all about evaluating Titus, figuring out if I could trust her or not, and working through reads. I knew that if I could figure out if she was town or not, I might have someone I could work off of to refine reads, in much the same way as I bounced ideas off of Elli in Surreptitious. In other words, I wanted someone I could talk to about reads that I trusted as town and that could give decent feedback. That's why my Titus sort was so important. And when I came back from my Disney trip to find that Titus was now conf. town, I thought "Great. I can at least jump right to working with her as much as possible to sort some of this data.". But as soon as Titus became confirmed, she went into useless lurksack mode. And that sucked, because I had already asked her a few things with the goal of picking her brain, and I definitely wanted to go over Arch's timing post with her. But with her essentially shut down, I didn't feel motivated to rush going through UCV's ISO and cross-referencing time stamps (I eventually did that, but it was during the night), and that was a huge part of why I was holding off on Arch. Mina said that there was consistency, and I'm like "Maybe? I don't know. I still need to look.". And I didn't want to lynch that slot, which was the only real alternative in my mind, because I was thinking, there may be evidence Arch is town there and I really need to look at that, and there's nothing for Xyzzy... I just had the paranoia about Dunker, and I knew that if Titus or anyone on my team was paying the slightest bit of attention, that they could talk me down if I had gone off the deep end (Although why I'm assuming my team could talk me down if crazy, I don't know. They did full throttle back me on lynching Toranaga, after all.).

So tldr I guess is that I still didn't have a townread on Xyzzy, I didn't feel comfortable pushing Arch until I had the time to go over the timing in the slot's ISO, and Titus, who I wanted to get feedback from, completely shut down, leaving me feeling rudderless.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3777 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3778 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Bins »

In post 3775, Radja wrote:I'm fine getting lynched today if you're lynching Bins/DV the next 2 days.
If you’re town and I’m town that ends the game ;)
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3779 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Bins »

PR has a higher chance of dying, not being able to put results
and there are noninvestigative PRs that can be claimed for a conftown

claim is good

gtkas
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Bulbazak »

The power of Baymax compels people to speak!

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3781 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:51 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3774, Bins wrote:No idea why A50 was killed.

And Keychain, I agree with Radja/DV. But I think Radja should go first, only because DV-slot has so much nonsense around it that should make it town.

And DV, I flipped on Radja because I was doing ISOs and a lot of Radja had said was town. But it’s all fakeable. I think a team of Reck, Shea, etc. are totally capable in helping Radja fake reads and fake discord logs. He used Recks reads to avoid LLD-wagon, for example. He’s not really done anything town beyond what he’s capable of scum.

This is sort of opposite of Chesskid. His “LLD wagon is lazy” seems like what I was doing with LLD. Smocaine was vote parking LLD, but I mean I’ve played with scum buddies that death tunneled me lazily. It’s just less likely, I think.
What makes you think that Radja could fake for example?

But it's not just that. I also don't at all understand the scum-motivation for Radja to fake it. At least in my experience, a lot of Radja's frustrating posting here is quite out of character for him. And I'm sure he knows this, so why would he do it as scum when it would be most likely to just set off alarm bells?

I am genuinely inquiring about this here, as I do have moments of paranoia here and there, but I find it difficult to convert my mind to a Radja-scum world.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3782 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 3779, Bins wrote:PR has a higher chance of dying, not being able to put results

Yeah I agree with this. If a pr gets nkd, we dont know for sure What they were doing.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3783 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:53 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3775, Radja wrote:Seriously Bins can be scum just for that last post alone. She's just flip flopping on reads when it's convenient.

I'm fine getting lynched today if you're lynching Bins/DV the next 2 days.

I won't be around much today I'm afraid.

Curious question for when you get the chance, but how confident are you in your reads on me/Bins (particularly the read on me)?
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3784 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Archwing »

Hey Deas I know you asked me a question, I'm gonna resp9nd later tonight. I'm phone posting at work
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3785 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Archwing »

And bins can confirm that there is a stupid fucking snowstorm fucking every thing up.
GTKAS
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3786 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:01 am

Post by DeasVail »

Bulba's answer is.... a lot better than I was expecting. And it leaves me much more unsure on the super hipster Arch/Bulba theory that I was beginning to entertain.

Maybe Arch/Bins? Does anything else make sense? I'm not sure. I don't even feel that passionate about Arch-scum at the moment following my conversation with Mina Day 3, so I'm in a bit of a mess reads-wise at the moment.

Mostly just talking to myself here. No answers required really.

PEdit: No worries mate. I hope things are okay. And hope you have a good day at work!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3787 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Archwing »

Deas, I do seem more active right now, but I was always here. I'm always reading. I just could not engage myself earlier. I think there were a couple things that aligned together which "kicked" me into gear.. xy flipping town and mina getting nk'd were definitely part of it. also that there are still 2 scum alive right now bothers me.

we're one mislynch away from lylo and I feel like I'm really getting into this game. I feel like town is starting to cohere together and start to work with eachother. that was not happening the last couple of days.
GTKAS
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3788 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 3771, DeasVail wrote:Also Dunker, I would like a brief but punchy answer to this question:

Why am I scum?
cause chess was scum
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3789 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i think we lynch in dv/bins
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3790 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Archwing »

ugh, I was just thinking about bulba's slot and I just remembered how Mathdino said not to carry him to lylo. fuck.
tbh right now I can't conftown anyone, but I think i'd wanna lynch within
{radja, keychain, dunker, deas}. gun to my head, the scumteam is in there.

unfortunately creature has abandoned thread since he finished his game, and quick is pretty invested in his, so I'm flying solo from here on out.

pedit; dunker we don't have time for policy lynches anymore. if you're town, can you show the fuck up please?
GTKAS
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3791 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 3788, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 3771, DeasVail wrote:Also Dunker, I would like a brief but punchy answer to this question:

Why am I scum?
cause chess was scum
this is a somewhat joking post but still kinda right i guess
i had chess in my poe pool so

[edit: who said he's a policy lynch?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3792 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

*she" sorry
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3793 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Archwing »

you are a policy lynch.

i know I can't speak from a high ground here, being kinda not around the last day or 2, but neither have you, and you've been here since the start. you saw all this unfold. I'd think you'd really really really have some more input than what you've given this day.

Like i said, if you're town, give us something, please.
GTKAS
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3794 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

how am i a policy lynch lol

im giving information, i've stated i don't think we should mass claim and that bins or dv should be the lynch
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3795 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 3739, Dunkerdoodles wrote:Dunkerdoodles, From Chillplay Bombahskiies
Archwing (replaces UC Voyager), From Spam Squad
Keychain, From Team Cuddly
Bulbazak, From Queue Agents
Bins, From Make Papa Proud
Radja, From Dandy Irate Hoes
TBD (replaces chesskid3 replaces Smocaine), From Who is John Galt?

least scummy to most scummy i guess

i assume chess slot is deasvail so i'd like to start there
In post 3744, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i dont think we massclaim yet
In post 3789, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i think we lynch in dv/bins
This is what you've contributed today. I don't really see what information you gave.
Can you explain why we should not mass claim?
Can you convince me to lynch dv or bins? Sell me on the bins lynch, cause that one I don't see.
GTKAS
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3796 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 3781, DeasVail wrote:
In post 3774, Bins wrote:No idea why A50 was killed.

And Keychain, I agree with Radja/DV. But I think Radja should go first, only because DV-slot has so much nonsense around it that should make it town.

And DV, I flipped on Radja because I was doing ISOs and a lot of Radja had said was town. But it’s all fakeable. I think a team of Reck, Shea, etc. are totally capable in helping Radja fake reads and fake discord logs. He used Recks reads to avoid LLD-wagon, for example. He’s not really done anything town beyond what he’s capable of scum.

This is sort of opposite of Chesskid. His “LLD wagon is lazy” seems like what I was doing with LLD. Smocaine was vote parking LLD, but I mean I’ve played with scum buddies that death tunneled me lazily. It’s just less likely, I think.
What makes you think that Radja could fake for example?

But it's not just that. I also don't at all understand the scum-motivation for Radja to fake it. At least in my experience, a lot of Radja's frustrating posting here is quite out of character for him. And I'm sure he knows this, so why would he do it as scum when it would be most likely to just set off alarm bells?

I am genuinely inquiring about this here, as I do have moments of paranoia here and there, but I find it difficult to convert my mind to a Radja-scum world.
Are you linking to the right post?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3797 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 3785, Archwing wrote:And bins can confirm that there is a stupid fucking snowstorm fucking every thing up.
In post 3786, DeasVail wrote:Bulba's answer is.... a lot better than I was expecting. And it leaves me much more unsure on the super hipster Arch/Bulba theory that I was beginning to entertain.

Maybe Arch/Bins? Does anything else make sense? I'm not sure. I don't even feel that passionate about Arch-scum at the moment following my conversation with Mina Day 3, so I'm in a bit of a mess reads-wise at the moment.

Mostly just talking to myself here. No answers required really.

PEdit: No worries mate. I hope things are okay. And hope you have a good day at work!
):

I am town.

And I really think massclaim now will lead to less mess tomorrow.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3798 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Bins »

oh and that other quote was because yeah it's a blizzard I hate it