Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3901 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Radja »

My teammates left me some notes:

Shea wants to know from Bins why implosion is concerned with the balance of the setup not being accounted for by massclaiming. He just got out of the game where the town power roles didn't claim during massclaim. He thinks this is incredibly disingenuous. Shea thinks you're either confbiasing really hard or you're scum. But he especially has a hard time believing implosion's comments.

Cheet says thanks for gamethrowing. That's what he thinks the gamestate is in right now. He's ready for me to be mislynched and rage about how dumb town was postgame. He think Bins might be town but dunk might be scum. He doesn't necessarily believe DV's claim, but he thinks DV is town unless someone else claims something. Fruit Vendor and tracker isn't balanced.

So back to my thoughts: Do whatever the hell you want.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3902 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Bins »

ah, i hope you can understand and don’t take this personally, cheet & shea

also shea did you see how annoyed it made implo that the power roles didn’t claim
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3903 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Bins »

also what part of i think there’s two PRs left do you not understand

i think AND HOPE there’s another PR

if another PR claims i don’t think it affects my DV read

gtkas
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3904 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Archwing »

yeah where I go from here is REALLY contingent on keychains claim.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3905 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:25 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 4.03Image

Radja (2) Bins, Dunkerdoodles L-2
DeasVail (1) Radja,
Not Voting (4), Keychain, Bulbazak, DeasVail, Archwing

Day four deadline is Monday March 26, 4 PM PST. (expired on 2018-03-26 16:00:00).

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3906 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Archwing »

fwiw, creature believes deas is town from the claim. he's fine sorting out deas later. i told him I'd like to look at radja, and he agreed. i proposed a townblock to him which he seems more or less on board with... it just seems like we waffle on keychain.

please claim.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3907 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3892, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3887, DeasVail wrote:
In post 3874, Bulbazak wrote:Does your role literally say "Backup Tracker"? This is important.
I don't think an answer to this would be allowed?
You don't think you'd be allowed to give an answer relating to your actual role?
In post 3889, Bins wrote: and bulba backup was used in TM already in ethers normal
now it’s not greylisted? i don’t think
my only iffy part was there being already a backup role
First, the setups are created by the actual mods and not by committee. So just because Ether designed her game a certain way does not mean Smith did. In fact, mastina has already dumped a lot of mod meta in the chat that I still need to get through (and likely won't). I'm just down to asking specific questions now. Greylisted roles were brought up after Math's death, because Fruit Vendor is a greylisted role. Mastina said at the time to keep an eye out, because only one more max would be in the game. I wasn't sure on the status of something like Backup Tracker at the time, so I looked it up, and Backup is normal as a modifier. I asked mastina if something like Backup Tracker would be likely in this game, and she said that Smith would be unlikely to include it. If he included a backup role, it'd probably be Universal Backup. There's another reason why I don't like DV's claim, but that's based on some of the things mastina has said regarding Smith's design philosophy. I want to finish massclaim first and have DV actually stop dodging the question before I reveal what it is, though. I might be able to catch the other scumbag.

Speaking of claiming, Bins, you haven't claimed yet. I thought you would, given that you even offered to go first. I'll claim after you.
You were asking me to comment on the wording of my role PM, which would, by my interpretation, be against the rules.

I'll post the rest of my thoughts on the massclaim after Keychain claims.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3908 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by Keychain »

I'm VT.
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3909 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by Keychain »

So to summarise, everyone is claiming VT apart from DV who is claiming backup tracker?
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3910 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by Archwing »

Yep.

So,
Tracker
Backup tracker
Fruit vendor
9vt
3goons
GTKAS
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3911 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:41 am

Post by DeasVail »

Ah damn. I hoped that Keychain was something at least, but it's okay, we can work with this.

I'm going to need the Radja scumread explained to me. Linking back to previous posts that I've either missed or were from before I replaced in is fine.

Bulba, I'll need you to explain the shading of my claim, particularly the stuff around the wording and accusing me of question dodging when a question you asked was whether "[insert text here]" was in my Role PM, which can pretty easily be interpreted as against the "quoting role PMs" rule.

Radja, I'm going to have to force the issue and say that I find the distance you are keeping from me concerning. Saying I'm charasmatic and could easily fool you makes sense to some degree, but the me that you know from Survivor is not especially cutthroat or devious, so I'm still surprised that you would almost dismiss me as being scum without there really being any evidence of you questioning that.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3912 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3907, DeasVail wrote: You were asking me to comment on the wording of my role PM, which would, by my interpretation, be against the rules.
I was asking you if your role was actually called Backup Tracker, and not something else like "Backup Investigator" or some other type of backup. A straight-up tracker backup didn't make sense to me, and I was wondering if you just simplified the actual role with what you are now. I was specifically asking for the actual name of your role, and there was nothing ambiguous about the question. So acting like I'm trying to get you to quote part of your Role PM is disingenuous when all I said was "What's your role actually called?". That'd be like if we were in a theme game, I claimed VT, you asked specifics, and I started acting cagey, even though it's very easy to say "Reginald Foresythe, Expert Butterfly Collector, Vanilla Townie".

And why it's important is that given what mastina has told me about the mod, Backup Tracker as a role seemed highly unlikely to me, as its inclusion would suggest the Tracker role being super important and would increase the game falling into a Follow the Cop type mentality, which Smith has been shown to be adverse to. It's why I asked her if Backup Tracker would be something that Smith would include in a game. I even asked about Backup Investigator. And she said that the role would be unlikely, and he'd probably include something along the lines of Universal Backup. So yeah, I've been pretty skeptical about your claim, but given that there have been no other PR claims, it makes me think it's a little more likely, and the mod is just trying to counterbalance day talk.

Overall, not interested in you or Radja today. Think Bins and Key are town. Dunker can be figured out later with more info and PoE. That leaves Arch, who I was going to vote before the massclaim actually happened.

Vote Archwing
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3913 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Bins »

In post 3912, Bulbazak wrote:Overall, not interested in you or Radja today.
why not

these r the people that need to die before LYLO, and radja is the better pick

and archwing is like, so, like, eh

next thing ur saying its {Archwing, Dunker} to u
so whats ur reason for stonewalling radja lynch HMM

:igmeou:

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3914 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Bins »

In post 3911, DeasVail wrote:I'm going to need the Radja scumread explained to me. Linking back to previous posts that I've either missed or were from before I replaced in is fine.
- cheeky cheeky radja did not have a good position in regards to the LLD lynch, using reck's read to distance from it ("LLD reach out to reck was town")
- he overjustified his hammer even when the majority of players didnt care
- the hammer was meh
- now he's trying to use his team to guilt me and AtE, ew
- PoE is pretty strong rn cause i have townreads on everyone else (dunker, keychain, DV prolly)

thats the best i got

argument for why not arch:
- UCV vote on LLD didnt look like a bus
- in general i have gotten good vibes from this slot, and am unsure on where a scumread could be coming from
- i cant figure out who his buddy would be, unless im wrong on dunker/keychain, because he's not scum with DV/bulba/radja

argument for why not DV:
- WE HAVE NO MORE PRS WTF

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3915 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Bins »

also radjas team is 100000000000% capable of overfaking reads and tryharding as scum to win team mafia and the effort from his team honestly seems overforced to me

like sorry but all my team has been doing is memeing

gtkas
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3916 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3913, Bins wrote:
In post 3912, Bulbazak wrote:Overall, not interested in you or Radja today.
why not

these r the people that need to die before LYLO, and radja is the better pick

and archwing is like, so, like, eh

next thing ur saying its {Archwing, Dunker} to u
so whats ur reason for stonewalling radja lynch HMM

:igmeou:
DV is either a PR or will easily be caught as scum by the claim. So not interested in that. Radja is in this weird dichotomy with DV, and I'm not always a fan of "There
has
to be one scum in this pair." for non-PoE reasons (See Creature v. Quantum in Night & Day for an actual good dichotomy which was completely ignored.). If DV is fakeclaiming, I really don't want to vote there, and I'm not entirely sold on that slot otherwise, especially since Radja doesn't make sense in an Arch-scum game view.
In post 3914, Bins wrote: - he overjustified his hammer even when the majority of players didnt care
- the hammer was meh
Probably the biggest point against him, and I'm not sure it means much.
In post 3914, Bins wrote: - UCV vote on LLD didnt look like a bus
Why not? I've looked at that post and ISO multiple times now, and the progression still doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
In post 3914, Bins wrote: - in general i have gotten good vibes from this slot, and am unsure on where a scumread could be coming from
You mean besides all those times I talked about why I thought the slot was scum and broke down Arch's timing post? The timing post alone has a lot of parts that don't add up, and that's before you get to VCA implicating UCV or Arch's posting the last dayphase being incredibly sketchy and unusually passive.
In post 3914, Bins wrote: - i cant figure out who his buddy would be, unless im wrong on dunker/keychain, because he's not scum with DV/bulba/radja
Who's Radja's buddy? And don't say me, because prior to that last post, you didn't have me as a scum read, which means you had someone else in mind as a buddy.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3917 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3902, Bins wrote:ah, i hope you can understand and don’t take this personally, cheet & shea

also shea did you see how annoyed it made implo that the power roles didn’t claim
Teammate reply:

we ARE taking it personally, because we think we're clearly town. Shea did see how pissed implosion was about the PRS not claiming but that's completely irrelevant to our point that implosion doesn't know not claiming is a possibilty.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3918 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3911, DeasVail wrote: Radja, I'm going to have to force the issue and say that I find the distance you are keeping from me concerning. Saying I'm charasmatic and could easily fool you makes sense to some degree, but the me that you know from Survivor is not especially cutthroat or devious, so I'm still surprised that you would almost dismiss me as being scum without there really being any evidence of you questioning that.
DV, the fact of the matter is that this isn't Survivor. I actually do think you have a history of being devious there though? But that's not really the point. In Survivor I trusted you because there aren't any alignments being distributed before the game starts. In this game, it's a completely different story. It's not because I WANT to work with you because you're likable and stuff that I SHOULD because I do think that you're fully capable of trying to get me to townread you. In fact, if you had started the game, there's a big chance it would have worked.

On another note, I realized lynching the only claimed PR is a terrible idea so I'm going to

VOTE: Bins

My teammates would like me to vote Dunk, but I'm not really a big fan of that.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3919 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3915, Bins wrote:also radjas team is 100000000000% capable of overfaking reads and tryharding as scum to win team mafia and the effort from his team honestly seems overforced to me

lol, you're joking right. Do you really believe if we wanted to win team mafia that they would have given me the scum PM? Holy shit.
Did you actually read any of the other games at all? All my team has been doing is memeing? Really? There's no existing words to describe just how terrible that comment is, so I'll name it shpazzy. Your comment is shpazzy. I encourage everyone to start using this word from now on until it gets into the dictionary.

shpazzy: so terrible that terrible isn't a terrible enough word for it
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3920 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Radja »

@Bins: Cheet wants you to dig up your best scumgame ever and link us to it.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3921 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Radja »

Seriously though, if anyone else brings up me overjustifying the hammer as a point against me again, I'm going to go insane. I was FORCED to justify it by MathDino, for the one millionth time. omfg
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3922 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Radja »

In post 3919, Radja wrote:
In post 3915, Bins wrote:also radjas team is 100000000000% capable of overfaking reads and tryharding as scum to win team mafia and the effort from his team honestly seems overforced to me

lol, you're joking right. Do you really believe if we wanted to win team mafia that they would have given me the scum PM? Holy shit.
Did you actually read any of the other games at all? All my team has been doing is memeing? Really? There's no existing words to describe just how terrible that comment is, so I'll name it shpazzy. Your comment is shpazzy. I encourage everyone to start using this word from now on until it gets into the dictionary.

shpazzy: so terrible that terrible isn't a terrible enough word for it
Okay it was pointed out to me that you were talking about your own team. That was pretty shpazzy of me.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3923 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Bins »

lmfao idk what my best scumgame ever is

so freaked and defensive wowow

gtkas