Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Bins »

I could see bulba killing a50, unfortunately, but like you I townread there. upsetting. not sure I want to waffle on that as well
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3445, Titus wrote:This VC is very ships pass in night. This makes me think Archwing isn't scum.
can you explain how you got from A to B here because this doesn't look like a VC that has Archwing in danger of being lynched
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3450, Bins wrote:I could see bulba killing a50, unfortunately, but like you I townread there. upsetting. not sure I want to waffle on that as well
My team is so I'm using Bulba's sort me as a reset.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3451, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 3445, Titus wrote:This VC is very ships pass in night. This makes me think Archwing isn't scum.
can you explain how you got from A to B here because this doesn't look like a VC that has Archwing in danger of being lynched
He's not. No one is. If scum was in danger, I'd expect a wagon greater than 2. Two makes sense if a)two town or b) one town and one scum chain saw. I'd expect multple wagons if Archwing was scum.

xzzy was trying to move to me right when bulba starts sorting me and archwing and I try to sort. Seems like a move to create tvt than actual belief.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Bins »

here lemme sum up what my team is doing

EP and Marq have not read this game
Implo is saying that I am scum
Skrew is refusing to give reads until Mina writes another fanfic

gtkas
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Mina »

Let me think of a way to format a big reads post as a fanfic once I'm finally caught up, just for him! Ten characters are hard to ship unless it's a giant orgy, though.

Also, when is the last time Katsuki has given thoughts, chesskid?
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Mina »

In post 2792, Radja wrote:fuck you dino I just wasted 2 hours of my life on that case. I'm not doing it again. You don't want to hear what Shea wants me to tell you, I swear.
If you can't filter out the stuff you don't care about then fuck off. I'm done with this.
In post 2794, Radja wrote:
In post 2790, Mathdino wrote:radja i'm also waiting on a complete paraphrasal of the conversation leading up to and after the D1 hammer

so the current things on your plate are
1. paraphrasal (tbh if you do this tomorrow i'm just gonna assume reck/shea/keely wrote it for you)
2. re-case
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BYE
Sorry, but this interaction made me lol so hard.

I'm assuming this is where CDB's townread started? Radja, how easily do you get frustrated about the game? Would you say it happens regardless of your alignment?
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Mina »

In post 2810, Radja wrote:My team talked me into posting the hammer conversation. I'm out now.
Had to get mod confirmation if it was okay to paraphrase from the discord channel directly. Got clearance.

Radja - Titus put me as null/scum after transcend posted that obvtownread. WEIRD
Reck - you should hammer fitz if he gets to L-1
Radja - ok
Cheet - If I reread this game, I think Titus might be my strongest scumread
Radja - I wouldn't mind fitz or Titus dying rn
Radja - fitz is at L-1
Cheet - How long before deadline?
Reck - Really?
Radja - yeah, Bulba just voted him. 1 day 9 hours left
Reck - QUICK HAMMER
Cheet - ehm
Radja - Should I?
Reck - yes!
Cheet - why? did fitz claim?
Reck - He'll get town credit if fitz flips scum and maybe gets nightkilled. Or if fitz is town can probably pin 2 scum on that wagon. Don't wanna deal with claims
Radja - Cheet, do it?
Cheet - he could be confirmable? I wouldn't...but I'm not much of a risktaker...so...
Radja - me neither. more like not at all.
Reck - If I was in the game and this was the LLD slot, I wouldn't think twice
Cheet- Up to you Radja, It'll make you really lynchable.
Radja - very
Cheet - you'll feel the effects of it for the rest of the game if fitz flips town.
Reck - If you get hear for fitz town, I can read people easier. I think math is going to gun for Radja anyway, so whatever? I know I play differently than you guys.
Cheet- LLD and Transcend are probably not both scum?
Radja - I don't know what to do.
Cheet - Titus scum means fitz is probably town?
Radja - If I knew I could talk my way out of a mislynch, I wouldn't be hesitating.
Reck - Don't think Titus is scum. She's easy to lynch. That's why I like the counterwagon
Cheet - Trancend looked like scum
Reck - LLD posts were ATE, don't like her reach out to me.
Radja - I could use more risks in my gameplay
Reck - one day left, don't want a flashwagon
Radja - hiplop, your thoughts?
hiplop - I'm behind, I thought titus was scum earlier. fitz would be my other guess. LLD looked like scum to me
Radja - ok I'll do it. I might get vigged?
Radja - I did it
Reck - ooooh
Radja - post the flip!
Torturing you all by posting the entire quote, because I found just one thing about this log iffy. Reck was
scumreading
LLD for her AtE? This is more what i would have expected from him, but weren't you saying he found her town before?

Don't want to conftown this slot mostly because I know Reck is good at faking PMs in Survivor according to OGML, but did none of this affect anyone's opinion on Radja? I feel like Radja's behaviour around posting the log reads as genuine, at least, even if we treat the log itself as fakeable (and it is a very realistic conversation with everyone very much in character and speaking off-the-cuff).

(Sorry AGAIN if my question is answered on the next page!)
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

let's just say if i was able to get hard townread by literally everyone as scum i'd be a god
but im not

guys please note bins has not responded to my case and is just saying "im flipping town"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3457, Mina wrote:
In post 2810, Radja wrote:My team talked me into posting the hammer conversation. I'm out now.
Had to get mod confirmation if it was okay to paraphrase from the discord channel directly. Got clearance.

Radja - Titus put me as null/scum after transcend posted that obvtownread. WEIRD
Reck - you should hammer fitz if he gets to L-1
Radja - ok
Cheet - If I reread this game, I think Titus might be my strongest scumread
Radja - I wouldn't mind fitz or Titus dying rn
Radja - fitz is at L-1
Cheet - How long before deadline?
Reck - Really?
Radja - yeah, Bulba just voted him. 1 day 9 hours left
Reck - QUICK HAMMER
Cheet - ehm
Radja - Should I?
Reck - yes!
Cheet - why? did fitz claim?
Reck - He'll get town credit if fitz flips scum and maybe gets nightkilled. Or if fitz is town can probably pin 2 scum on that wagon. Don't wanna deal with claims
Radja - Cheet, do it?
Cheet - he could be confirmable? I wouldn't...but I'm not much of a risktaker...so...
Radja - me neither. more like not at all.
Reck - If I was in the game and this was the LLD slot, I wouldn't think twice
Cheet- Up to you Radja, It'll make you really lynchable.
Radja - very
Cheet - you'll feel the effects of it for the rest of the game if fitz flips town.
Reck - If you get hear for fitz town, I can read people easier. I think math is going to gun for Radja anyway, so whatever? I know I play differently than you guys.
Cheet- LLD and Transcend are probably not both scum?
Radja - I don't know what to do.
Cheet - Titus scum means fitz is probably town?
Radja - If I knew I could talk my way out of a mislynch, I wouldn't be hesitating.
Reck - Don't think Titus is scum. She's easy to lynch. That's why I like the counterwagon
Cheet - Trancend looked like scum
Reck - LLD posts were ATE, don't like her reach out to me.
Radja - I could use more risks in my gameplay
Reck - one day left, don't want a flashwagon
Radja - hiplop, your thoughts?
hiplop - I'm behind, I thought titus was scum earlier. fitz would be my other guess. LLD looked like scum to me
Radja - ok I'll do it. I might get vigged?
Radja - I did it
Reck - ooooh
Radja - post the flip!
Torturing you all by posting the entire quote, because I found just one thing about this log iffy. Reck was
scumreading
LLD for her AtE? This is more what i would have expected from him, but weren't you saying he found her town before?

Don't want to conftown this slot mostly because I know Reck is good at faking PMs in Survivor according to OGML, but did none of this affect anyone's opinion on Radja? I feel like Radja's behaviour around posting the log reads as genuine, at least, even if we treat the log itself as fakeable (and it is a very realistic conversation with everyone very much in character and speaking off-the-cuff).

(Sorry AGAIN if my question is answered on the next page!)
It does not due to the stalling and logical inconsistencies. Why quickhammer when Cheet had reservations? Why does Radja seemingly abandon his team's stances d2? Townreading LLD or scumreading her is null. She has masterful AtE either way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 3.05Image

Titus (1)
xyzzy (3)
, ,
Bins (1)
chesskid3 (2)
, ,
Radja (1)
Not Voting (2)
, ,

Day three deadline is Thursday March 8, 9 PM PST. (expired on 2018-03-08 21:00:00).

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:50 pm

Post by Radja »

In post 3456, Mina wrote:
In post 2792, Radja wrote:fuck you dino I just wasted 2 hours of my life on that case. I'm not doing it again. You don't want to hear what Shea wants me to tell you, I swear.
If you can't filter out the stuff you don't care about then fuck off. I'm done with this.
In post 2794, Radja wrote:
In post 2790, Mathdino wrote:radja i'm also waiting on a complete paraphrasal of the conversation leading up to and after the D1 hammer

so the current things on your plate are
1. paraphrasal (tbh if you do this tomorrow i'm just gonna assume reck/shea/keely wrote it for you)
2. re-case
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BYE
Sorry, but this interaction made me lol so hard.

I'm assuming this is where CDB's townread started? Radja, how easily do you get frustrated about the game? Would you say it happens regardless of your alignment?
Didn't have time for the game last night, but taking a quick peek now.
I don't tend to get frustrated by a game at all. I'd say this is the first time I've ever told someone to go fuck themselves online. I'm usually pretty laid back and I can take losing pretty well. The fact that mathdino just said "nope" to my case and asked me to redo it after both me and shea spent several hours on it made me explode.

Regarding Reck's read on LLD: Reck was townreading LLD early because she reached out to him through me. But eventually concluded later that she faked it and he shouldn't have townread her for it. That's how I remember it at least.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:32 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Prodding Keychain
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:51 am

Post by Mina »

Mhsmith, could you answer the PM I sent you when you get a chance? Thanks!
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Mina »

(Actually, I just saw it's been less than a day, so sorry for rushing you!)
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Mina »

In post 3459, Titus wrote:It does not due to the
stalling
and logical inconsistencies.
Seems like Radja answered pretty quickly, no? Or am I missing how aggressively people were clamouring for the paraphrase before Mathdino's post? Half an hour seems reasonable to write a paraphrase and confirm it with a mod. Writing fake logs would probably involve a lot of team discussion and "that's so out of character for me, because I would say this" feedback.

But also, even if we treat the logs as fakeable, I can't see scum!Radja first reacting so angrily at having his work dismissed by Mathdino, but then abandoning his case on you so quickly and being so genuinely deflated at having the wind taken out of his sails--not when you were still a juicy mislynch option.

Pretty sure now that CDB was right about Radja, and also that Bins' team's reaction to the Radja kerfuffle was townish. That's awesome, since I had Radja as one of my suspects until then, so this game is either really easy or really hard. I'm starting to feel confident in a xyzzy+??? scumteam, although let me catch up with D3 first.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3465, Mina wrote:Seems like Radja answered pretty quickly, no? Or am I missing how aggressively people were clamouring for the paraphrase before Mathdino's post? Half an hour seems reasonable to write a paraphrase and confirm it with a mod. Writing fake logs would probably involve a lot of team discussion and "that's so out of character for me, because I would say this" feedback.
We were clamoring for several IRL days. Radja had it done after a few hours of actually agreeing to it. The reaction seemed more of "you pestered me enough where I have to" which itself is only a little anti-town. The complete disregard of his teammates pings more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3455, Mina wrote:Let me think of a way to format a big reads post as a fanfic once I'm finally caught up, just for him! Ten characters are hard to ship unless it's a giant orgy, though.

townread u for your entrance
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

But I am not certain he's scum. The wagons just aren't behaving in a Radja is scum manner unless with Xzzy thing I think.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3466, Titus wrote:We were clamoring for several IRL days.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3465, Mina wrote:I'm starting to feel confident in a xyzzy+??? scumteam
she said while voting chesskid
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3401, Bulbazak wrote:Unvote Xyzzy
Last thing I want is a quickhammer while I'm away and haven't had the time to get things straight. Don't think there's a chance of that, but stranger things have happened.
So you're unvoting because of the possibility of a quickhammer you do not think will happen?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3467, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 3455, Mina wrote:Let me think of a way to format a big reads post as a fanfic once I'm finally caught up, just for him! Ten characters are hard to ship unless it's a giant orgy, though.

townread u for your entrance
in case its not clear..im unconvinced
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

and now he's telling me that ur like BFFFFs and I should shut up and listen to him :(
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Bins »

sorry skrew wants me to clarify thats not what he said he didnt threaten you to write it, he threatened me to ask you to write it

gtkas

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”