Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 6.4

LicketyQuickety(1): Shadoweh
Shadoweh(2): LicketyQuickety,Ranmaru
Ranmaru(1):Thestatusquo

Not Voting (1): Davsto

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 6 deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-09 02:16:00)

Edited to fix votes
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4470, Thestatusquo wrote:I put to you, what would you do as town in my spot where I think 1 of 2 of the players voting each other is scum and I am pretty sure that one person not voting is town?
I had a weak reason for thinking he was scum, and I see you trying to force a scum read on me. You have also defended Marquis hard, and Shadow as well. It seems confbiased of you, when at this point, you should be weighing everything together to make sure you have it right. You don't seem to care about getting it right, from your sentiment that 'LQ v Shadow' doesn't matter. As town, in your spot, I would make sure to decide between 'LQ v Shadow'. I would make sure I have my read on Davsto correct. I would weigh everything on Ranmaru (my slot) to make sure that it has to be me, and compare it to Marquis and Shadow. Yet you haven't done that. Now, from my perspective, I'm town, and two people are not voting Shadow. If they were both town, that would make Quick and Shadow scum together. Yet neither have tried to vote me for an alpha strike after you voted me, so they cannot be aligned. Therefore, that makes it likely one of [Shea, Davsto] is scum with Shadow. This means that it's up to the person that is town to make the right decision on Shadow. The other will try to move off of Shadow.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Mathblade
: I'm voting Shadow, and Shea is voting me.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 4472, Shadoweh wrote:It's actually ridiculous now that instead of lynching him when I replaced in like we should have after the dance about so sorry for CES he's regained trust. He's encouraged votes slash scumreads on everyone alive at this point.
Your predecessor has pushed for CES town, and never came around to his wagon. He then said he'd come around to vote in deadline, and never did. He vanished into the night, and you replaced him.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Why Marquis/Shadoweh is scum

Marquis
: post 18 already shows Marquis is awkward out of the gate. post 24 is also suspicious. #381 is Marquis making excuses, after missing 13 pages from page 3. (His 'will post tomorrow' doesn't count in between) Marquis unvotes in his #879 (P 36), and doesn't post until after Screen is hammered, in his #1226. He votes LQ there. His #1259 seems like a lie 'in case he missed the lock'. It's more likely he was aware of it and started posting when he was for sure good to survive Day 1. #2358 is posted after I vote Shea. Keep in mind that there has been no progression from Marquis's Ran town read > Ran Possible scum shading common town reads. In a team of [Marquis, Shea], it would make sense that he would make this post to undermine my push on Shea. His #2673 comes after I voted CES, which put CES to 4 votes. Dunnstral had more support then myself at the time, so anything not CES [or Shea] would suffice for Marquis. His #2674 defends CES and states he won't support it at all. His #3120 comes after I put CES to 4 votes once again. His #3246 states he will replace, but before then, will come with a final decision. He never appears, and vanishes into the night, with Shadow replacing.

Shadoweh
: There's less on her, she's done better then Marquis. Yet, a few things. One, her read on me doesn't come from a neutral stand point. It comes from a stand point of 'scum first, then find evidence.' Shadoweh went straight to Day 2, asking me about my Lycanfire read, and nothing else. She was more interested in undermining my slot, just as Marquis was. She has no drive in figuring things out or analyzing things. The thing that rubs me off the most is her #4168 There, she refuses to decide between Shea/Ran, when Shea had a wagon of 4 votes. She then votes Dunnstral, who was town.

Marquis Scum motivation
: Go under the radar after having a bad entrance. Promise to deliver content, and post when pressured. Lurk more until hammer to survive another day. Only works to progress scum win condition (vote to save partners, not to find scum) Promise to make final decision, never post unto the night (As CES dies and flips mafia). Replaces out [much too late] to salvage the slot, rather then stick to the game and explain himself.

Shadoweh Scum motivation
: Have no desire to solve the game, and vote Dunn to prolong the game rather then decide between Ran/Shea which may have won the game at that point.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

We have 3 days left to deadline. It's time to make our final decision.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

There is no we in this decision, it's just Davsto. You already showed your hand. It's incredible you would use Marquis replacing out as a suspicion for not voting, because he didn't vote because he wasn't here, the reasoning is right there.

You are rewriting history about our interactions, I came in with the bias that my team was suspicious of you, we spoke, and then I did that thing you're accusing me of not doing ie analyzing what you were saying and changing my mind. I actually haven't come after you after that, the difference is you have to be scum now so it doesn't matter how convincing you are to me. That post you're pointing to is me saying that I don't want to vote my biggest town reads. You also make it sound like TSQ was the only one with a chance of getting lynched at a time when you were the other person being discussed as the lynchee. Yeah sorry that I was busy trying to get actual scum lynched that day. I'm pretty sure you're the one that hammered Dunnstral, buddy. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 4475, MathBlade wrote:
Votecount 6.4

LicketyQuickety(1): Shadoweh
Shadoweh(1): LicketyQuickety

Not Voting (3): Davsto, Thestatusquo, Ranmaru

Still by hand as nothing changed.
Shea is voting Ranmaru, Ranmaru is voting Shadoweh.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 4469, Ranmaru wrote:Davsto, what do you think of Shea voting outside of LQ v Shadow?
It makes sense and, regardless of his alignment, it's the only logical vote for him right now while he has me as lock town. NAI, as far as I am concerned.
In post 4470, Thestatusquo wrote:By this logic, by the way, davsto should be voting me if he thinks that ranmaru is for sure town.
I used the term "fairly stable" because I still have doubts, one of which is expressed in that post. It's definitely not for sure. We're in lylo, and a town-on-town vote is able to be quickhammered by scum and so can lead to a game loss, so I'm not willing to put it down yet.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:30 pm

In post 4483, Davsto wrote:
In post 4469, Ranmaru wrote:Davsto, what do you think of Shea voting outside of LQ v Shadow?
It makes sense and, regardless of his alignment, it's the only logical vote for him right now while he has me as lock town. NAI, as far as I am concerned.
In post 4470, Thestatusquo wrote:By this logic, by the way, davsto should be voting me if he thinks that ranmaru is for sure town.
I used the term "fairly stable" because I still have doubts, one of which is expressed in that post. It's definitely not for sure. We're in lylo, and a town-on-town vote is able to be quickhammered by scum and so can lead to a game loss, so I'm not willing to put it down yet.
I'm told to tell you that Creature is getting impatient.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:58 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Davsto, tell me what you think of my Marquis/Shadoweh case. Then tell me what your opinion of M/S is, and your own findings as you have said you were looking into it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4475, MathBlade wrote:
Votecount 6.4

LicketyQuickety(2): Shadoweh,Ranmaru
Shadoweh(1): LicketyQuickety
Ranmaru(1):Thestatusquo

Not Voting (1): Davsto

Edited to fix votes
This vote count was edited to be fixed properly and summarily all VCs following will be fixed in a moment as well sorry yall
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Davsto »

that's not right either sorry
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4487, Davsto wrote:that's not right either sorry
Once more with feeling sorry been up for like a long ass time straight now
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4488, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4487, Davsto wrote:that's not right either sorry
Once more with feeling sorry been up for like a long ass time straight now
There we go should be fixed now. *sigh*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Ranmaru »

For Davsto: If he's town, and town reads me, that means there is two scum within [Shea, Quick, Shadow] for him. If two players are voting each other within those three, it should be easy to determine this for him. It's either [Shea, Shadow] or [Shea, Quick]. [Quick, Shadow] is ruled out since they are voting each other. Since Quick and I are voting Shadow, and Shea isn't, it would lean towards [Shea, Shadow] for him. If it was [Shea, Quick], Shea would have hammered Shadow by now.

Right now, there are two votes on Shadoweh, and two votes split on Quick and Ranmaru, leaving Davsto to choose. The split is to ensure a scum victory, in the case you vote myself or Quick, [Shea, Shadow] can finish their Alpha Strike combo. From Davsto's perspective (if town), it would be either [Shadow, Shea] or [Quick, Ranmaru]. He will have to think about which makes more sense as a team. Then, he should think which makes more sense as scum: Ranmaru, or Marquis. That's all he needs to consider, as we only need one more scum lynch, and not two.

Game is solved.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:19 am

In post 4490, Ranmaru wrote:For Davsto: If he's town, and town reads me, that means there is two scum within [Shea, Quick, Shadow] for him. If two players are voting each other within those three, it should be easy to determine this for him. It's either [Shea, Shadow] or [Shea, Quick]. [Quick, Shadow] is ruled out since they are voting each other. Since Quick and I are voting Shadow, and Shea isn't, it would lean towards [Shea, Shadow] for him. If it was [Shea, Quick], Shea would have hammered Shadow by now.

Right now, there are two votes on Shadoweh, and two votes split on Quick and Ranmaru, leaving Davsto to choose. The split is to ensure a scum victory, in the case you vote myself or Quick, [Shea, Shadow] can finish their Alpha Strike combo. From Davsto's perspective (if town), it would be either [Shadow, Shea] or [Quick, Ranmaru]. He will have to think about which makes more sense as a team. Then, he should think which makes more sense as scum: Ranmaru, or Marquis. That's all he needs to consider, as we only need one more scum lynch, and not two.

Game is solved.
Good post. This kinda puts my fears to rest about you being Scum.

As an Aside, I think it would have been a lot easier to read you think game if I had some meta on you.

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Alpha strike combo lmfao it's so fucking depressing that I'm probably going to lose this game to you two chuckleheads because of someone else's derping. How can you be so fricking fake "this puts my fears to rest!"
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:35 am

In post 4492, Shadoweh wrote:Alpha strike combo lmfao it's so fucking depressing that I'm probably going to lose this game to you two chuckleheads because of someone else's derping. How can you be so fricking fake "this puts my fears to rest!"
Should I actually answer this?

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm not asking you anything scumbag :P
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:41 am

In post 4494, Shadoweh wrote:I'm not asking you anything scumbag :P
What even is your case on me that I am Scum?

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Generally, I have a majority of town games under my belt. This game mirrors my last town game of Crossover mafia. I don't have as much scum games, as you have seen when you requested them. I do have a recent serial killer game that just finished that I could link upon request, but I died early.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Davsto »

Ran is right. It's not quite the 1v1 that would make it 1000% certain but it's pretty clear that the scumteams are either TSQ/Shadoweh or Ran/LQ, and I'm all but confirmed town

At the moment I'm definitely leaning towards the scumteam being the former TSQ/Marquis. But I'm also very aware of the worrying fact that like,, two game days ago I'd have stated with absolute certainty that it was Ran/LQ so I'm gonna take my time and be a bit wary. Will make sure to give a fair amount of time before deadline to vote so that if I vote one of the L-2s there's time for another to hammer. But there are two irl days and I might as well use it to mull things over so I can at least say I tried if I fuck it up lmao
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:14 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Good luck Davsto. I hope you make the right decision. Just like, look over the reactions these guys have had to being called out and think over it, please?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:26 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Good luck. I will be at work, but will look out for any questions you have.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”