Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

General Warning

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

We have received a spate of reports in Team Mafia threads. Rather than warn people individually, we would like to make sure everyone understands how mafia punishments will differ during this event than in regular games. Please be aware that the punishment for mafia infractions during these games will start with the player being removed from TM2018. We would like to avoid having to do this, and we very much hope everyone can remain civil and enjoy this together.

Please do not hesitate to PM any of the Listmods who are not playing in TM2018 (Untrod Tripod, Nexus, PenguinPower) if you have any questions.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

As a general reminder, please do not discuss ongoing games.
<(") | (")>
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:17 am

Post by zoraster »

I've been asked to clarify: Reports go to listmods. Listmods (in this case, listmods that aren't playing Team Mafia) review the reports and decide what action, if any, is merited. Game moderators (in this case, the modding team behind Team Mafia) are not involved in these discussions. If you have issues, direct them to the listmods who aren't playing (Untrod Tripod, Nexus, PenguinPower) or to me if you feel action needs administration review.

Thanks and I hope you continue to have fun!

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”