Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #58 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I know I'm late :oops:
Would you please accept this offering of joy from someone who doesn't frequent these parts enough? <3

Mashtermind
10/01/2021
Not only was this an absolute joy to be a part of, but Malkon was literally the most amazing mod! He had such good things to say, such good tips, such a positive presence and response to everyone here! He got people to show off amazing talents and made the contestants feel so good about sharing them. I mean, singing in an online community like this is terrifying, it's vulnerable, it's honestly not something most people would consider doing! To be able to make this both a competition and a joy that so many looked forward to was simply wonderful!

Mashterstroke
10/01/2021
Have you seen the Firemaking Thread in this game?
It had so many good moments, but the one that absolutely shone was well, not exactly a moment. You see, we had a Challenge after the first swap where we were restricted to 25 words a post to make a story with our tribesmates. There was more to it than that, but for the sake of the Nom it doesn't matter. Tris took this a step further, making all her posts in the Firemaking thread honour that limit. And she made a story that is literally still ongoing! It weaves its way in and out of personal things and has had some great moments if you isolate and read the posts! I absolutely love them and so many of the posts in that thread were people begging for more!

Oh, and all of this with a post-delay on the thread, meaning the posts had to be spaced out by at least 4 hours (iirc). It was just wonderful to engage with and brought an unexpected fun to the game!

Best Mish Mash Newbie
10/01/2021
Tris was actually fantastic this game. I think they became the ultimate floater and it was incredible to see that first hand.
I believe this was tris' second ever LSG and they made it to Final 3! They even had a good argument for winning (had I not screwed the pooch there a bit...still kicking myself for being so blind). But anyway, had Summer not been in the final 3 it would have been really cool to see how many votes tris could have gotten at FTC, because despite seeming like they floated along for the ride, there was so much play that went into maintaining that position! It was honestly so impressive :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 59, xofelf wrote:Yes. But that's it!
:purpleheart: :hearteyes:
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I know! Simply adore them! =D
- Jingle

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”