T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:30 am

Post by T-Bone »

Best Social Game
2024/01/04 T-Bone New Year's Marathon Weekend Discord Survivor viewtopic.php?t=92015 I wanted to call out this game as for a game we did in 7 hours it was very smoothly run and had a lot of excitement from start to finish. It's rare you watch a game and feel like anyone in the cast can win but as we got to the merge from a spectator perspective it felt wide open.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 19, VashtaNeurotic wrote:
Mashterstroke
2024/01/08 VashtaNeurotic Snakes and Shrek Survivor: LCA Sidney's "Vote Steal": During the course of the game items were handed out in response to a challenge and Sidney received a hidden immunity idol. It was soon common knowledge that Sidney had an item as a result. However, Sidney's Ally Rapunzel spread the rumor that the item was actually a Vote Steal, which Sidney played along with. In the short term this made people less scared of an idol but in the long term it meant at F7 and F6 players assumed Sidney had a vote steal, and could essentially choose who went home by stealing a vote, which meant that Sidney ended up with a disproportionate amount of information due to an item they did not actually possess, and was far more utile than the idol Sidney actually possessed (especially since the idol expired at F8).
nth this affected so much of the early merge
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”