Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #710 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Mina »

Guys, stop referencing A Clash of Kings Mafia all over this site. That means more people will read that game. It does not exist, I tell you. IT DOES NOT EXIST! *crawls under a rock*

But in all seriousness, I'm also nthing this:
VP Baltar wrote:
Nominate MacavityLock for Best Role Claim in A Clash of Kings

I was in a hydra with MacavityLock this game and he basically singlehandedly saved us from a lynch because he whipped together a masterful claim in a matter of hours. We were scum and he came up with the claim after we were tracked to a dead body. It had just the right mix of flavor and involvement of living townies to WIFOM us out of the lynch and survive the rest of the game for a split scum victory. We were the last scum alive for our team on Day 4 when the claim happened and we survived to victory on Night 8. Probably one of the best claims I've seen in my time on the site.
and this:
hasdgfas wrote:But anyway, nominate for
Best Flavor Text
and
Most Enjoyable Game
. The flavor was fantastic, felt to me just like reading the books. And I think the vast majority of players enjoyed the game, even with the win condition hiccup at the end and some VI'ing by certain players.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #880 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Mina »

Nominate Lateralus22 for best replacement in Open 264

The game had several high-quality replacements who did a great job (had DemonHybrid not joined the game early on D1, he'd have also been a great choice for this award), but Lateralus fits the bill as a replacement whose entry to the game swung the game around for the town.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”