hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1445 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:43 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 1424, Matias wrote:so, whatever. my point is, just because it's an "lolusurper win" doesn't mean he played amazingly.

town made a huge oversight. warriormode looked obvious or confirmed town, yes. HOWEVER, he lived until 3 man lylo and they STILL didn't see anything -wrong- with that.

you can chalk that up to amazing scum play if you want or realize that town fucked things up majorly. as I said in the thread, had I not actually convinced them that diddin was scum before I was nightkilled, warriormode probably wouldn't have even GOTTEN the usurper win since I doubt they would have factored in diddin's "obvtownness" in with the nightkill choices. warriormode sailed by and not a single townie questioned why he was living day by day when people like WLC, hiplop, manho and chkflip were dying. that's 4 nightkills after warriormode SHOULD have died (i.e: his faceoff with vifam).

Oh and the ONLY reason that he looked obvtown is because he played off of vifam's claim again him. it -fell into- his lap. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not. if it was not intentional, then vifam is a derp and warrior did nothing. if it was intentional, you guys should be praising vifam, which you are failing to do.

you're so bitter and wrong its not even funny. I WAS ACTUALLY CONFIRMED TOWN, thats why he lived. Players before that were big threats, warrior was v/la for a while.
WLC was confirmed town, too. It made sense, much more obvtown than warriormode was.

vifam played really badly though (no offense), we tried to lynch him like 5 times until warrior essentially sealed the coffin. He tried a gambit, but warriormode is what made it believable :\ Vifam was obvscum to pretty much everyone, but someone scummier showed up just at the end (ie diddin) who mathias is taking way too much credit for, also.

6th warriormode
, dude played a great game
third best scummer of all time

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”