Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

^^ 5thed. It was absolutely amazing. I am mad at AV that the actual game doesn't exist.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

I actually think it's N + 4thed with izak's vote. It probably is deserving of multiple awards, is this allowed?
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

Nominate scooby for Most Cunning Manipulation in Kids in the Hall Mafia

In a star studded player list (half the players had scummy awards, many had more than one), he pulled the wool over the eyes of almost every single player throughout the entire game. It was a large theme game with 2 scumteams of 3, and he lost both of his partners by the first few days. He talked his way out of a D1 lynch, and leaned back on a VT claim in a game where pretty much everyone had a role. His claim even held through a mass role claim. Scooby made very strategic kills, and even used his recruiting ability correctly to clinch the win miraculously in two sets of lylos. He always seemed to evade peoples' scum lists, and was never threatening enough to warrant a Night Kill from the other scum team. DGB, a treestump throughout the game listed him as obvtown due to committing "a secret town tell that worked 100% of the time," and literally NOBODY dead or alive felt that he was scum due to his careful, strategic posting. I may be laying it a bit thick, but he turned a hopeless game into a flawless victory.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 1463, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1461, Mist Beauty wrote:
Nominate scooby for Most Cunning Manipulation in Kids in the Hall Mafia

In a star studded player list (half the players had scummy awards, many had more than one), he pulled the wool over the eyes of almost every single player throughout the entire game. It was a large theme game with 2 scumteams of 3, and he lost both of his partners by the first few days. He talked his way out of a D1 lynch, and leaned back on a VT claim in a game where pretty much everyone had a role. His claim even held through a mass role claim. Scooby made very strategic kills, and even used his recruiting ability correctly to clinch the win miraculously in two sets of lylos. He always seemed to evade peoples' scum lists, and was never threatening enough to warrant a Night Kill from the other scum team. DGB, a treestump throughout the game listed him as obvtown due to committing "a secret town tell that worked 100% of the time," and literally NOBODY dead or alive felt that he was scum due to his careful, strategic posting. I may be laying it a bit thick, but he turned a hopeless game into a flawless victory.

2nd
scooby

While I don't think it was a 'flawless victory' and there are certain glaring examples of where the town didn't play exceedingly well (I read the game after it was brought up in another thread), but scooby deserves some recognition for his play on some level

I agree. It wasn't flawless, and there were town mistakes, but I feel he didn't get as much credit as he should have.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

3rd

In post 1386, mastin2 wrote:
Nominate AurorusVox's RPG Mafia for Best Setup, Best Flavor Text,
and maybe
Smooth Operator

The game was extremely fun, incredibly well-thought-out, and pretty innovative, in my opinion. The flavor was beautiful and incredibly detailed, and even had personalized death PMs. AV was mostly on-time with the votecounts (the only reason he wasn't entirely on-time is because of the very rapid pace of the game; it's double the length of most minis :P), had timely prods, fast replacements, and was quick to explain things people were questioning.

Maybe someone else can explain it better, but it definitely is a worthy game of nomination. Extremely fun, a good read, and well worth the time put in.

Do we need to make a separate nomination for other categories, or is this game/Aurorus Vox already entered in multiple categories?
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

nth

also nominate for best mutation
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Amazing mechanic of sanity levels, and it honestly blew me away upon a quick skim, didn't seem unbalanced to me at all.

Just check out the second post in the game (#1).

I think that it's not just good flavor text that the game deserves a nomination for. Very interesting mechanics in this game.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 1476, Magister Ludi wrote:I helped design the game, so I agree it was good. But you need to be more specific so people can comment on it

Oh. That's what you're driving at. I was hoping someone who played the game could do that, but I put a reminder on my calendar to do this in a week if no one else does.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”