Scummies 2012 Nominations (Deadline For Noms)

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1487, Captain Greypatch wrote:I nominate Captain Greypatch for his perfomance in ERROR GAME DOESN'T EXIST.
Shut up and
Nominate Feysal + Tierce for Name Should Be In Orange

EDIT: Oh hay, I appear to be Nephenee again.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1489, Xalxe wrote:
In post 1488, Vi wrote:
In post 1487, Captain Greypatch wrote:I nominate Captain Greypatch for his perfomance in ERROR GAME DOESN'T EXIST.
Shut up and
Nominate Feysal + Tierce for Name Should Be In Orange

EDIT: Oh hay, I appear to be Nephenee again.
Second wholeheartedly
, should we add Haylen? She did a lot of recovery (while hiding as Rena).
Seconding Hayrena
(works better with Engrish)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1505, Oversoul wrote:Why is it Forum.mafiascum.net now instead of Mafiscum.net/forum?
Cache recovery. We can't overwrite in the present what existed at a different web address in the past.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Vi »

In post 103, mastin2 wrote:
Nominate The Fonz for Professor Mafia based off of this.

It's a good guide even for non-newbies. More than that, Fonz is fairly active when it comes to MD and expresses a lot of opinions Yosarian2-style, in that a lot of what he says is good solid stuff which is easy to agree with, so it's not just the one thread.
Segundo Correctomundo
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #125 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 124, Mr. Flay wrote:Exactly. I'm pretty sure a Town True Claim has won it before, but am too tired to check.
Kinetic, I think?

I like Funniest Role Claim because the judges would know better than to take Scummy-bait unless the player in question was totally screwed in that game anyway.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #142 (isolation #5) » Tue May 01, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Vi »

In post 138, Oversoul wrote:
In post 125, Vi wrote:
In post 124, Mr. Flay wrote:Exactly. I'm pretty sure a Town True Claim has won it before, but am too tired to check.
Kinetic, I think?

I like Funniest Role Claim because the judges would know better than to take Scummy-bait unless the player in question was totally screwed in that game anyway.
Do people seriously play for scummies?
No.

Besides, you're supposed to mod for Scummies. And not the way Tarhalindur tried in Mind Screw V.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #265 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:02 am

Post by Vi »

In post 264, Xalxe wrote:
In post 263, Amrun wrote:
In post 234, Umbrage wrote:
Nominate the Tigers of Otters vs. Tigers vs. Sharks for Best Scum Group.

Sadly, most of the game was lost in the crash. However the scum, particularly DGB, were brilliant. An early bus sacrificed Guy_Named_Riggs, a risky play, but it paid off. DGB was ubertown to the max, I was the only townie who suspected her, and I thought she was Shark scum due to the aforementioned GNR bus. Matias/Quilford was the perfect counterpart, playing off DGB's signals.

In short, this was a team that REALLY knew what they were doing. The game was won as soon as GNR was lynched. They took near-complete control of the town and manipulated events beautifully. I'm sure many of us who played in it are feeling a little bit sore, but give credit where credit is due: the Tigers kicked ass.

What's left of the game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21228
2nd

The Tigers really stuck it out in what they thought were terrible odds. For the record, the team was Guy_Named_Riggs, lynched Day 1, DrippingGoofball, and Quilford (who replaced Matias), both of whom lived until endgame.
3rd
. I feel like I read the whole game somewhere, though I might be crazy. At any rate I definitely read the endy bit there.
This is a protest strong enough to post but not strong enough to go into much detail over.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #415 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 414, Magister Ludi wrote:Then, I'd like to nominate
Otherworld Mafia
for
best town performance

Simple facts. 2 threads. 8 lynches. 6 scum lynches. 75% is pretty much unprecedented. I don't think any investigative roles were used either. Just a beatdown.
The Roleblock on Lastsurvivor kind of counts.

But I'll give it a
second
. That game could have gone a fair bit worse.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”