Scummies 2012 Nominations (Deadline For Noms)

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

I think best fakeclaim should stay around because it addresses a very specific aspect of what can make good scumplay. I think most of us have seen scum be able to win a game simply because of a very good fakeclaim that offset otherwise non-stellar play that forced a fakeclaim. I would be willing to say "only scum can win it" though.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 120, Ythan wrote:Like best mafia performance?

No.

I see that as an all encompassing "this player played a brilliant game" type award. Role claims that win games normally dont come from the player that is dominating the game because its not needed. They tend to come more from the middle of the road, or the scum who is in a little bit of danger, but is able to read the game well enough to know exactly what to claim and ride that to a win. Its a very specific skill, and I think an award for it should be given.

SleepyKrew wrote:Why can only scum win it? Sometimes a townie can make a gamechangung fakeclaim too.

If it was open to town or scum I would say scrap it. Otherwise you are going to have town thinking they are brillant and making fakeclaims constantly.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”