Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Not true, there was at least one other candidate.
Retired as of October 2014.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:30 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

In post 51, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 46, Who wrote:Interesting shift in the tone of the flavor. Last year the administration was putting shock collars on everyone and fighting off angry mobs of regular users, this year they're saving the users from the banned people. Is this possibly an attempt at pro-administration propaganda?
^That

K so I'm sincerely trying not to drama monger here. I really am. I read through scummies flavor an I was excited to see my name in it. I was a little confused and stuff because my one line didn't make sense. But then I saw Who's post and it all clicked.

So I do recognize that this was supposed to a joke, but I feel like this was very, very poorly done. As this was an administration sponsored sort of thing, I feel like there definitely should have been standards out in place. If y'all were going to make this into a mocking if certain players, then at the very least you should have gotten consent to do so. As it is, you're mocking a part of your player base for things in some cases several months old and long since past relevance. For me, at least, this creates a highly unwelcome atmosphere, especially since these 'jokes,' again, are coming from the administration.

I recognize that there's absolutely nothing I can do to change this at all, but I wanted to voice my issues and concerns because I feel like this was something that really shouldn't happen. Like, as a member of the site, I don't feel like I should have to ask the administration not to make fun of me in an admin-sponsored setting.
All of the user-joke flavor was mine. You can take it up with me, though I prefer via PM.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

In post 58, borkjerfkin wrote:Is someone able to get orcinus_theoriginal his enjoyable game award? He was in xenoblade and I think I deleted his name from the roster (instead of just the living player count) when he died.
PM Buttons.
In post 23, xtopherusD wrote:Can't help but notice i didn't get any screen ti-
In post 13, Scummies wrote:the other Aussies
Hey, I'll take it!
You're not on the map. I stopped trawling the forum posts for tidbits after a while. Forgot about the Aussies thread.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

In post 65, Wisdom wrote:
In post 11, Scummies wrote:Ms Marangal: Anybody want to hydra?
Cmon, this can't have been just a random fill with a username :P
Reck is using 'random' in the sense of 'not written with somebody in mind', not that a computer did the picking for us. Certain jokes required a certain class of user: "I need somebody from NC", "I need somebody with a loud playstyle", etc.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

It's not being 'left out'. Some people don't want their hydra mains revealed publicly, so we default to the one account.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”