Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Nope we can’t - not if you seriously expect me to work with you. You’re of course welcome to your shitty reqe in me but I’m not working with you, for as long as you have it, same goes for Amrun.

Now I know DDL is correctly reading me, so I’m not opposed but I really don’t appreciate you insulting my intelligence here. :roll:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3649, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=[unvote][/unvote]11518951#p11518951]post 3648[/url], Titus wrote:If you aren't, yes I would be. His partner would be NaCl.

These are battles we can fight another day.

@Elsa Jay, Please back on Pisskop.
*sigh*. How am I supposed to trust either yours or Amrun’s reads in that case?

UNVOTE:

I’ll work with you or whomever is correctly reading me. Ask to work with me then and not a moment sooner.

This is frustrating. I have to be honest with you that I don't have you as lock town, but I still want to work with you in case you are.

I don't think you suspect me either. The rest of town doesn't suspect you. So why is it a problem to vote a mutual scumread with me?

This is the same crap RC pulls and it's annoying.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't see being candid is insulting your intelligence and I'm sorry you feel that way. No one likes that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3651, Titus wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=[unvote][/unvote]11518951#p11518951]post 3648[/url], Titus wrote:If you aren't, yes I would be. His partner would be NaCl.

UNVOTE:

I’ll work with you or whomever is correctly reading me. Ask to work with me then and not a moment sooner.

This is frustrating. I have to be honest with you that I don't have you as lock town, but I still want to work with you in case you are.

I don't think you suspect me either. The rest of town doesn't suspect you. So why is it a problem to vote a mutual scumread with me?

You just pretty much said if Piss flips town, it’s me, didn’t you or did I read that wrong?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3653, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

UNVOTE:

You just pretty much said if Piss flips town, it’s me, didn’t you or did I read that wrong?
That's what I would likely suspect, yes. I think I'd be alone and just vote park NaCl though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3652, Titus wrote:I don't see being candid is insulting your intelligence and I'm sorry you feel that way. No one likes that.
It’s insulting because you’re asking me to trust your reads and how can I, if I’m in your PoE and I know that to be wrong?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3654, Titus wrote:
In post 3653, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

UNVOTE:

That's what I would likely suspect, yes. I think I'd be alone and just vote park NaCl though.
:facepalm:

How are you seriously not getting my issue with this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Titus »

I think NaCl is scum in either setup. He's my most preferred but Pisskop is the only one I might get.

Nancy, my PoE is wider than the pool. So, you don't know that I'm wrong. It could be Pisskop NaCl. Town don't have to agree on everything. Town can do what they agree on and fight later. We have a lot of conftown so we'll be able to argue on where we disagree later
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Titus »

*Wider than the team
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

K, let me break this down for you. You’re 100% dead wrong on me. If you can’t read me correctly, then I can’t trust your other reads. Are you freaking getting it now?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3657, Titus wrote:I think NaCl is scum in either setup. He's my most preferred but Pisskop is the only one I might get.

Nancy, my PoE is wider than the pool. So, you don't know that I'm wrong. It could be Pisskop NaCl. Town don't have to agree on everything. Town can do what they agree on and fight later. We have a lot of conftown so we'll be able to argue on where we disagree later
Only on ME, Titus! I KNOW you’re wrong on ME.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Titus »

No. A PoE of three must be wrong somewhere. When I try to work with you and express concerns, it's like pulling teeth. It makes me feel, because of how aggressively you defend my pool, you could be scum with them. The VCA doesn't help you at all.

This contributes to your mistrust of my capabilities and is leading to you initiating a power struggle.

I don't need to lock town you to work with you. Sometimes reaching out is a sorting tool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3661, Titus wrote:No. A PoE of three must be wrong somewhere. When I try to work with you and express concerns, it's like pulling teeth. It makes me feel, because of how aggressively you defend my pool, you could be scum with them. The VCA doesn't help you at all.

This contributes to your mistrust of my capabilities and is leading to you initiating a power struggle.

I don't need to lock town you to work with you. Sometimes reaching out is a sorting tool.
Fine whatever. It’s inherently scum indicative not to trust the person’s reads who needs a building to fall on them to see that I’m town. Okay.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Titus »

My goal is to lynch scum, not perfection. That's why I don't defend players beyond what I directly clear unless asked or necessary most of the time. Rarely does it change minds and it stops people from reaching conclusions organically.

Also, there's a difference between not trusting my reads and being outright hostile to me, since Day 1.

No one really accepts my read on you, but they aren't hostile or oppositional. They'd accept my vote on their SR as town, even if they knew I was wrong elsewhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Titus »

I need some sleep Nancy. Please talk to your team and see if they understand what I am trying to say, if town.

I'd talk more to mine but you know what my brother thinks of your alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3663, Titus wrote:My goal is to lynch scum, not perfection. That's why I don't defend players beyond what I directly clear unless asked or necessary most of the time. Rarely does it change minds and it stops people from reaching conclusions organically.

Also, there's a difference between not trusting my reads and being outright hostile to me, since Day 1.

No one really accepts my read on you, but they aren't hostile or oppositional. They'd accept my vote on their SR as town, even if they knew I was wrong elsewhere.
Welcome to ME then and you should know this by now. If you don’t, then I’d have to seriously wonder what you were smoking in the other games we played.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3664, Titus wrote:I need some sleep Nancy. Please talk to your team and see if they understand what I am trying to say, if town.

Yeah, which is probably the #1 reason beyond you being dead wrong that I’m not trusting your reads.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Micc »

Votecount 2.12
Elsa Jay (4) -
unwnd, Hectic, OkaPoka, pisskop
pisskop (3) -
DrDolittle, bob3141, NaCl
unwnd (3) -
Amrun, Eddie Cane, Something_Smart
NaCl (2) -
Titus, Elsa Jay

Not Voting (1) -
Nancy Drew 39

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2020-01-28 02:10:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3666, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3664, Titus wrote:I need some sleep Nancy. Please talk to your team and see if they understand what I am trying to say, if town.

Yeah, which is probably the #1 reason beyond you being dead wrong that I’m not trusting your reads.
Civilization mafia, since you like that meta. Check that out. I have no problem disagreeing with Math's reads if I get to read the slot. Your attitude, perhaps due to my own baggage, makes it hard to do that. Civilization mafia was so bad I advocated to self lynch and then subbed out to deal with the dissonance.

My reads were right and town lost spectacularly, flawlessly. Aside from Suikoden it was one of my better solving performances once I got going.

Your play hinders me significantly here. I can't disagree with Math or agree with him because you oppose everything I do because I can't lock clear you.

Work with me where we agree. Save the fighting for later please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3667, Micc wrote:
Votecount 2.12
Elsa Jay (4) -
pisskop (3) -
unwnd (3) -
NaCl (2) -
Titus, Elsa Jay

Not Voting (1) -
Nancy Drew 39

@Titus, why are you asking me to sheep you on a wagon you aren’t even voting yet?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3669, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3667, Micc wrote:
Votecount 2.12
Elsa Jay (4) -
pisskop (3) -
unwnd (3) -
NaCl (2) -
Titus, Elsa Jay

Not Voting (1) -
Nancy Drew 39

@Titus, why are you asking me to sheep you on a wagon you aren’t even voting yet?
Mod error missed it. I peed him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Ugh pmed him
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Hmm I thought I did.

VOTE: Pisskop

If I didn't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Good night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3668, Titus wrote:
In post 3666, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Civilization mafia, since you like that meta. Check that out. I have no problem disagreeing with Math's reads if I get to read the slot. Your attitude, perhaps due to my own baggage, makes it hard to do that. Civilization mafia was so bad I advocated to self lynch and then subbed out to deal with the dissonance.

My reads were right and town lost spectacularly, flawlessly. Aside from Suikoden it was one of my better solving performances once I got going.

Your play hinders me significantly here. I can't disagree with Math or agree with him because you oppose everything I do because I can't lock clear you.

Work with me where we agree. Save the fighting for later please.
The obvious problem is we’re disagreeing on ME! Are you familiar with the term. “cognitive dissonance”? If not, maybe you should look that up.

I am not opposed to any of the top 3 wagons but if you seriously don’t get how whacked this is fmpov, then I honestly don’t know what to tell you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”