shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:45 am

Post by shos »

Ah, grand. replacing into a....156 pages game.

ego, shit
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3899 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:46 am

Post by shos »

So guys sum it up for me
also I claim 2-shot BP cop and dayvig

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3923 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by shos »

RC bro what'supppppppppppppppppppppppp
how the fuck do you have 1350 posts

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3926 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by shos »

Oh gawd I see the amount of oldies and I smile
anyway I'll start reading tomorrow; can anyone tell me shit about the setup though as a heads up? also PLEASE a summary?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4243 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by shos »

In post 4218, RadiantCowbells wrote:I won't spam this time.

we got this.
When J went to sleep you had 1350 posts
Now it's 1456

Error

...so hey guys I noticed there was no nightkill. Has there been talk about that? Or is it just scum letting town be confused by the amount of spam?

Can anyone actually concisely summarize what the feud between RC and worst was? Or if the question is wrong, rephrase it and answer regardless

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4247 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by shos »

I picked a random page on D1, read it and it is useless. So let's just go with this
Is there anythung I should read ON DAY 1 or should I just start with D2? I have some opinions from my team but it's better if I form my own thoughts before reading those so expect me to still be useless until say tuesday

Pedit
fA? Nope
I do remember you and Wisdom kicking the shit out of threads

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4248 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by shos »

Also lol it's hilarious that my Auto correct changed the caps to fA since that means femtoampere xD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4252 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by shos »

In post 4250, RadiantCowbells wrote:this game, shos.

You're caught scum Math.
Dude that's 5 years ago I barely remember my mom's name

Why is math scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by shos »

In post 4253, RadiantCowbells wrote:He called me scum for only having 2 scum in the bottom category of my readslist when there's 3 scum in normals.
He called Skitter scum for "knowing there's going to be a mislynch" in a situation where it really didn't make any sense as an accusation

So on, so forth, etc. I'm not like super engaged with this conversation tbh
Now baby you know I love you but this is post #4253, that is not nearly the depth of case I was expecting.

I'll read D1 until the explosion and continue to D2, make some readlist and then consult with teammates

You will wait

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4451 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 3165, RadiantCowbells wrote:I had a negative result and don't think there is any gain from sharing it.
Think that there's a reasonably high probability that scum simply elected not to kill to make sure I couldn't get a guilty before I was lynched today.
(and before someone says that would add credence to my claim, no not really because someone who scumreads me is going to point that out and say it's scum me trying to spew town)
Can someone summarize which claims have been out already?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4821 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:50 am

Post by shos »

Why does this game keep rising in page numbers by the dozens every single day
I'm catching up using my team's reads. There's really no way out of this

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4825 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by shos »

In post 4594, skitter30 wrote:also again, to clarify, i find the notion that scum purposefully did not nk last night to be ridiculous
I know I'm out of context but this really does not seem ridiculous. After such a messy D1, in a normal game where scum were probably not in focus (as others have took the spotlight heavily) no-kill is quite a legit choice

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4827 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by shos »

In post 4826, Aristophanes wrote:But why??

We already had a detective claimed. Unless they thought themselves a likely invest target I see no reason not to kill, or at least attempt it!

What does being a Normal have to do with it btw? Does that change things somehow? I'm mostly in Themed games traditionally so I'm legit asking.
au contraire. a detective can spot kills even on following nights, and as such, minimizing the amount of killers is good for scum. It also makes it less tight as in, let the storm pass, and do shit when they are less likely to be spotted. It does them no harm - if there's a detective then it's more likely that town have less other PRs that can fuck them up when they nokill, while they, OTOH, may have PRs that get more info for free.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4828 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by shos »

(The normality balances the amount of PRs town have in addition to detective)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4829 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by shos »

--anyway--

I've come to notice the xtomx has literally been playing the game since the beginning and has done jack shit, and when he did, it felt bad. This also fits with what my team thought, although I've come to this realization before reading what they wrote.
I don't necessarily agree with everything they say and obviously cannot defend the arguments without forcing them into this game which is not nice so I'm gonna keep those thoughts in the team PT for the while. Should anyone give intent to hammer me I'll post those before I die.

....which brings us to - I've noticed that I've been put in L-1 somewhere? I shall see that

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4833 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by shos »

In post 4830, RadiantCowbells wrote:can you paraphrase all the reads your team has given you? also can you explain how you didn't make this game at all a priority until you were at L-2
I can and I literaly just said that I won't :lol: If I get under intent to hammer I will

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4837 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by shos »

In post 4832, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4827, shos wrote:
In post 4826, Aristophanes wrote:But why??

We already had a detective claimed. Unless they thought themselves a likely invest target I see no reason not to kill, or at least attempt it!

What does being a Normal have to do with it btw? Does that change things somehow? I'm mostly in Themed games traditionally so I'm legit asking.
au contraire. a detective can spot kills even on following nights, and as such, minimizing the amount of killers is good for scum. It also makes it less tight as in, let the storm pass, and do shit when they are less likely to be spotted. It does them no harm - if there's a detective then it's more likely that town have less other PRs that can fuck them up when they nokill, while they, OTOH, may have PRs that get more info for free.
You’re not this bad.

You do better NK analysis in the game where I was SK and almost won except for a bad kill choice.
uh..thanks?
Also I don't remember shit before my hiatus so you'll have to link me if that's relevant

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4844 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: Iconeum

Serious vote first time

I was looking at how comes I got to L-1 without even knowing what the playerlist was and barely posting anything and I saw that Iconeum made a somewhat weakish case on Flopz right
before
he voted me 'to help pressure'.
1. When you vote for pressure, you don't say it is for pressure, otherwise it sorta loses its point.
2. You literally made a case on someone else just a second before. That clearly shows that the vote is heartless;
these lead me to think that this was an opportunity for him to join a wagon. Which leads to the question - is the case he wrote a real case? And the answer seems to be in the ISO - kinda looks like he wanted to appear as doing something so he picked the smallest-amount-of-posts ISO and created an almost-post-by-post to manufacture a case.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4846 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by shos »

In post 4838, MathBlade wrote:Why are you so intent to hammer someone who is actually playing now?

Your argument was that they were lurking anyway.

They aren’t right now.

Admittedly the no kill post was horrible which likely links you two together.

Pedit can’t link I am at work.

I was a replace in and shot PV instead of who I was supposed to or the other way around.

It was back when the horsey avatar player who everyone liked was playing.
are the first setences directed at me..?
@pedit - still no idea what you're talking about. no reason not to wait for you tho
In post 4840, RadiantCowbells wrote:Second question still applies: why did you wait until you got brought to L-2/L-1 to start caring about this game? Don't you take TM a little more seriously than that if you're town?
In post 4841, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like it's hard not to see that as a deliberate lurking strategy.
assuming this is to me because I've been lurking (?)
...this is hilarious to me - do you know me as a scum lurker? :lol: :lol: :lol: How bout the gazillion pages in the game as a reason for taking my time? XD I replaced into TM and still have no idea what's going on, but if you insist..
Spoiler: unrelated to game
sundays are long for me - wake up after a weekend, go to work 7AM, straight from work to my pops (he is disabled and this is the day off of his christian supporter so I get him out of bed etc etc) and then straight to kung fu practice, where I'm senior so I'm like a semi-coach. Yesterday we had some serious fighting and only got out of there in like 11:20 PM, so you get home by midnight, shower and eat, and then get small glimpses of mafiascum and some risk-games I'm playing, go to bed and monday 7AM again....
So I've just not had the time. Now, too, it's 2:20 AM here (israel) so really you can't complain about me lurking, lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4849 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by shos »

In post 4845, teacher wrote:Yea I’m fine bringing this back to L-1 to get the team reads shared now, without benefit of color.

VOTE: shos
Sorry mate, hito has posted there loads and we're not able to copy-pasta. I'll do this tomorrow if someone claims intent to hammer. Good night for the while.

pedit:
when I agreed to replace in, I had no idea I was joining a game that is 4 times the length of both my current games combined. It is supremely easy to post there on phone at work, here it is literally impossible.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4852 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by shos »

I mean here even when I post and get a pedit there's always a post between the pedit and the post I mean how often does this refresh wtf

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4854 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by shos »

In post 4851, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you keep pushing me as scum with everyone I push? Do you think I just literally do not stop bussing?
what? I called you town, what are ou talking about

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4857 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by shos »

ugh missed Math's post

is RC pushing me? I never noticed. he's questioned me alright, that's about it

OMFG STOP PEDITING I WANNA GO TO SLEEP

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4922 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:45 am

Post by shos »

Wow I expected so many more pages. I'll do my usuals and then I'll post the big content

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4925 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:23 am

Post by shos »

No idea what you're saying but payjtawp

gonna start team shit now

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4943 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:31 am

Post by shos »

Heeeeere weee go. This is going to be huge so pardon the shortcuts.

1. Gamma:
Has read the first twenty pages because when the arguing gets to the maximum, the scum will hide easily, so best trust your gut.
Mathblade seems town because there is no scum motivation for his 51
RCE is nad
ICO seems town but it's not something that scum cannot pretend
xtomx is annoying but townie
RC seems that at the begining he is self-concerned but later his aggressiveness is NAI
teacher is probtown gut

2. hito
skitter obvtown but not really
math/RC was TvT that scum were letting hhappen because it makes the game awful
agrees with plum on flopz bad catchup.
Math's reads have cogdis
Something around post ~840 made him think that flips and ari were going scum theater trying to fight each other as bad as possible for when one dies
wanted plum to fight flopz on that but without mentioning ari by name in order to watch ari's response and see if the theory holds. If ari responded with a vote based on what plum said then go balls to the walls agains ari.
Plum's 943 is good.
RC's 876 is good because RCE's 286 is super bad according to his exp, but flopz should still be kept in focus
au revoiristophanes is hilarious LAWL
asked plum to go balls to the walls after reading 2516 and lynch xtomx with fire. There's a whole lot of talk here about this.
We should ask RC if tom is fighting ari's wagon indirectly, but if RC doesn't join the thought then it might allow tom to continue hard lurking without consequences. But then with 2531 it is much better to do that. Also after 2550 because chainsaw chainsaw chainsaw.
Something made him think that skitter is probtown
He didn't know something about 2605 but 2614 answers
looooong streak of yelling at RC
lol at math yelling at RC about how he should act like a grownup
Plum asked what they thought on 3069. Hito thought that if there isn't a vote with a post of that kind then it is completely useless. ari and xtomx are probably buddies.
disagreement between plum and hito about tw being buddy of ari
thought that it doesn't make much sense that tw is scum because nobody is profiting of the situation. more bla bla bla.
ari/xtomx are nottt quiiiiite good buddy material

ok that's a good summary I guess of page 1 out of 3

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4948 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:53 am

Post by shos »

Part 2 - I'm sorry this is taking so long, up until now my gf just talked and talked and talked more than RC jewsus freakwin caarwiest

hito

plum is too busy and not as good in making people know that she is town. so hito is going to put some more effort forth.
So let's talk about RC. We think that in D1 he looks townie, but now it looks like you're escaping 1v1s and are inconsistent emotionally. Basically Math is sort of bad (?) and RC makes more likely a townie.
But if RC must get lynched then he has to answer that question. OMG NONSENSE OMG.
even if RC is scum we're just wasting our time hunting him because his volume is incredible and we still have to get his buddies first so we can just leave him for later, unless he starts squatting zillions of posts again in which case he's just going to be policy lynched in order to shut up and then try to pick the game up again in hopes that scum fuck up.

Mathblade and skitter are probably town to only be reexamined in lylomylo.
Ari meta is necessary. if you got some gimmme to give to hito.

xtomx needs to answer 2525 - why any movement should be stopped until the RC thing is gone, and what the read on aristo was and is. Clearly the time and post distance presents a hard place to actually get answers to such questions. Very suspicious of tom.
Why wouldn't bella vote ari? that makes no sense. RCE's 3176 needs context because it doesn't have a vote with it, it's useless joke. We really need to know his reads it's impossible like that

HITO MODE IS NOW GETTING STARTED HOLY SHITFUCKS

----
plum feels bad about hito getting deep into this game to help
---
We love you, plum.
---

SHOS ARRIVES
Gamma thinks that ICO is right when he says that RC entering the tunnel against MATH is bad for town, and MATH is his strongest townread

damnit another hito post
Most likely all of {MATH, RC, SKITTER} are town and looking for people that are hiding is useless timewaste. If not all are town, then probably RC is the scum one but that's not an actual read so better not push there. Also the fact that RC claimed helps because lategame we'll be able to see if a detective is a possibility.

He strongly thinks ICO is town, based on posts 4301, 4303 and 4638 and 4663.
But wants to know
@ICO
: Let's suppose the mod suddenly townfirms RC, who are you top three scumreads?

posts 4090 4591 and 4624 by teacher is wierd becase he talks alot but all that talk is around and round and never hits the target he marked. Ari has showed not in the bottom slot, but eventually gets the vote so that's inconsistent and off. It seems like teacher's posts are good if viewed without context but when you couple them with the game it appears he doesn't care much about the wagons going or acually trying to get a lynch. seems like he is waiting - but what for?

xtomx has posted once again and the content is agreeable but FFS this dude needs to be looked at more. If hito was in the game he'd vote and push him alone as mch as needed, even regardless of that D1 thing which he saw because the two superbad posts 4314 and 4481 are truly fucking bad. He never said a single thing about tris and suddenly cooperates with the wagon and cases L-3 vote while being on VLA, that is offputting. 4307 looks like a bad intro post about RC which is possble scum theater.

Saudade might be town because he's really....something? I don't understand?

Ari meta is still in production lol but if xtomx flips scum that we should instalynch ari, but without that we got nothing

flopz is feeling like teacher was except his posting is a little badder in that teacher's was at least townie, and his are completely NAI. for example he votes aristo but talks only about other stuff; in 3444 you show that there should be something in there so please, why are you voting aristo?

The thread gains posts super rapidly even today, wtf. criticizing RC for a bunch of stuff irrelecant. <<<oh cool this type made me think of the curse "irrelecunt", lol, should be saved for someone from work or something...

Hito might be sending questions through me
xtomx still needs to explain wtf he was going for with 2525

---

ANOTHER HITO POST
RCE gains some scumcred for posting 4773 putting me in L-1 without me even getting into the game after posting 4456 and supposedly suspecting RC supremely. If you think the trio RC, MATH and ARISTO have at least one scum then that means that voting me means it has to be MATH instead of RC, but previously you showed so much suspicion of RC so whut. how comes nothing has been said about this and the 'for jingle!!!' shit removes responsibility from you, and you literally put a person on L-1 withouit even saying what you think about them.

ANOTHER HITO
xtomx is once again supplying bullshit, 4795 and 4806 makes hito wanna vote xtomx through the monitor. 4481 is bad and fake but now without any words at all about the L-1 wagon....wtf, especially since previously you said you don't want the day to end quickly.

ANOTHER HITO
..can I stop posting another hito and just keep going?...
Bella's 4811 is bad in that she says she can join the almost-hammer-wagon but without any hesitation, reasons or even saying if she intends to do that. Looks like she is either fishing for someone else to hammer instead of her or to get like a cue from someone to tell her to hammer so she can say "pfft FINE" and rid of responsibility. {xtomx, Bella} are most likely scummish
--
RC's 4820 has been answered in the discord or something
shos is being pushed just because nobody is resisting there.
teacher unvoting gives him a titbit of cred because really nobody would have blamed them if this got quickhammered.
Hito agrees with RC's 4834 that I should put in the PT's content right now rather than later so that the town can see the progression of thought throughout and perhaps some minds will understand we're town. The fact that our reads don't align with each other doesn't matter, the actual existence of them should do, hopefully. It is wierd that Math thinks it's best not to do that at 4835. wonder why.

RC seems too gentle with shos and it brings up paranoia.

bla bla bla bla bla
Aristo's 4813 4818 is some very odd interactions with Bella and he doesn't know if it's WKing or scum theater trying to make partner change behavior......

Hito you'll have to excuse me not putting actually everything you say here <3

OMG ITS A POST FROM GAMMA
thinks my ico vote is wrong and stupid :)
that's because he pretty much townreads ico from what he's managed to read. agrees with hito that bella's L-1 wagon comment was horribad, but disagrees about xtom because of gut says town.
Flopz is bad
Math is good
Saud is..null?
RCE is bad or at least was bad from memory

HITO AGAIN
less against, supports my ICO reasoning but unlike me he has actually been reading a lot of the thread so he remembers some goo dstuff from ICO that give him a soft town read there - enough to not be the vote of today. Well, shit out of luck, I'm slow on gathering reads thus far :yawn: << yawn smiley is like the best and uber-fitting here

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4949 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:09 am

Post by shos »

Part 3
Jesus flying fuck I hope you guys at least make good use of this

GAMMA
ohhey I didn't post a read on RC who is probtown but annoying as fuck. Thinks TW's lynch was actually not too much scum supported so that push by RC is still townie. He's in his BL so not gonna read not gonna comment

HITO
4484 or 4488 or 4884 or 488884484884448, dunno which post - is horrible. HITO WHICH POST IS THIS

KITTY
annoyed by people talking about the hammer as if it is a fact that is just waiting to happen - there's a zillion days to DL and shos is not nearly into the game yet. (<<<IS TRUE)

HITOOROSGOSIHSIOHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Skitter wants our reads before hammer suggests that it is regardless of the reads - the hammer - going to happen. wtf. Then ari posted 4882 but really 4884 is super crappy <probably what he talked about earlier. As if he's trying to stall with no content, but put a wagon on L-1 while Bella explicitly said that she's going to hammer.
If in this time we had to pick three people and call them a scumteam it'll be Ari tom and RCE, mainly because bella doesn't quite firt with ari in the same team. If we get instahammered after this is posted they gon' eat SHIAT startig with the hammerer vote. (excuse my paraphrasing lawl, this is actually stuff I haven't read yet).
ISOing RCE finds post 1885 which doesn't look like much of a post that goes against a buddy. Still he has 2859 to delay and if you combine that with the L-1 vote wagonhop into the wagon on ME with the 'for jingle' that looks horribad. RCE looks extremely bad -
and HITO ASKS WHAT YOU GUYS THINK A"BOUT RCE+ARI combo for scum? Please answer along with the word "BANANA" not in caps so that I test if you read so far, let's see who is skimming this and who is serious. Hito doesn't quite know who of the trio he mentioned before is the scummiest and gets the vote. (I'd pick xtomx as policy and RCE for actual scumread. got nothing yet on Ari, or at least nothing that stuck in my mind). The RCE sheep following RC looks like shit.

HO, it apperas this was a troll vote and wonder if that was on purpose.

KITTY
holy fuckshit what the fuck on earth shos joins and there's 50 more pages wtf guyz this has to stop
post our content please shos OK DONE ARE WE GOOD holy fuckness

Oh crap there's a part5

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4950 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:23 am

Post by shos »

Sry I meant part 4
oh this is less. Hmm thought: It is very possible that scum tried to kill RC and he was protected. he did claim detective, ya know

hito thinks that such volumes are usually TvT with scums enjoying the show
Everyone agrees flopz entry to the game sucked ass butt and heels

LOL plum was annoyed that sometimes the game gets more than FOUR pages while he sleeps. hilarious, I replaced in and overnight got like 30 pages xD although it does appear plum wasted hours of sleep on this game :( technically that also reduces the amount of posts while she slept......

kay that's it.

In general, our team agrees much on RCE being scum, xtomx being scummy or shitty or whatever, RC being town. I currently couldn't develop a good read of Ari who hito scumreads. Flopz is also being scumread but honestly I don't remember that name at all? perhaps replaced out? Bella is scumread as well. Those will be the folks I'll be focusing on for the while along with my own ICO read which my team disagrees with me on. INTERACT WITH ME PEOPLZ

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4951 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:24 am

Post by shos »

wait so who is flopz? lolwut

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4952 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:25 am

Post by shos »

In post 4946, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 4943, shos wrote:Something around post ~840 made him think that flips and ari were going scum theater trying to fight each other as bad as possible for when one dies
wanted plum to fight flopz on that but without mentioning ari by name in order to watch ari's response and see if the theory holds. If ari responded with a vote based on what plum said then go balls to the walls agains ari.
I mean...
In post 841, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 840, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 839, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 837, skitter30 wrote:flopz entrance/catch-up is p bad imo; it actually reads kinda partner-y with ari that he scumreads ari for 'the usual reasons' but neither added anything to the discussion nor did anything about it (i.e. by voting him when he unvoted ari)
Sorry to burst your bubble on this one....but who TF is flopz!? :lol:
This makes it look even worse. Man.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup, I'm scum with the guy I don't know is in the game and isn't on the playerlist. That's totes believable! XD

But also my tone is whack innit so Imma be scumread for this and for my observation of it being off from normal (if i even have a normal right now).

Man, somehow I'm making me scumread myself as I type! This is bad...
:P
Did you not look back? It's literally post 840 and the adjacent ones :P
In post 4951, shos wrote:wait so who is flopz? lolwut
flopz does exist I dunno what's going on

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4956 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:29 am

Post by shos »

OK so I've been going backwards first before I start ISOing shit. I currently have *FIVE* votes on me. Can anyone tell me why? I mean is this reminiscent from Plum or are we like, actually voting me before I even know your names?

pedit
sure thing, go

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4959 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:45 am

Post by shos »

I honestly cannot point well right now. Hito might really be into the game after hours of reading but I'm half baked - all that I've read, I didn't take notes, just wrote results in my head. The one thing I remember is this:
In post 4773, RCEnigma wrote:There was just a wagon on Skitter with the purpose to sort her or whatever it was.

VOTE: Shos L-1

For jingle.
Which, by all means, I think is super scummy. It is an L-1 vote with no reasoning at all, in a trillion-paged game ON A REPLACEMENT. even if you and everyone else has scumread the replaced slot, as town, you should LOVE replacements because they bring forth new ideas and new thoughts. If scum, scum will have to fabricate new shit, which is very difficult in such a long game, and if town, loads of new genuine thoughts are about to come. putting a replacement wagon on L-1 in such a game is horrible horrible horrible, and RCE is not a newbie.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4960 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:46 am

Post by shos »

In post 4958, Bellaphant wrote:Also I wasn't offering to hammer you, I lost a vote on you somewhere.
truly I don't think I was even aware you were in the game until I read the team PT. *that* is how hard it is to replace in here >_>

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5311 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:51 am

Post by shos »

Hey guys, I'm sorry I wasn't active today this was a horrible day and this game had 7 new pages by the time I woke up so I couldn't do this at work on phone. I'll re-catch-up from page 200 in ~16 hours from now

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5525 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:18 am

Post by shos »

CATCHUP TIME

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5526 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:46 am

Post by shos »

First some more thoughts from the team. This time I have the time, motivation and will to make this properly.
~~
Gamma dislikes the fact that RC is sheeping reads from Skitter as if he's conftown. Gamma presents a couple of options for why this can be, bottom line is that RC is scum in all of them.
~~
Hito is once again an admirable poster, jus saying'.
In post 4974, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4960, shos wrote:
In post 4958, Bellaphant wrote:Also I wasn't offering to hammer you, I lost a vote on you somewhere.
truly I don't think I was even aware you were in the game until I read the team PT. *that* is how hard it is to replace in here >_>
@shos

Assume you’re town for a moment,

Why do you/your team think RC is town despite BoP would have been proven wrong twice from BoP.

RC has said several times he is willing to be BoP.

Is your team ignoring this?
Hito doesn't believe in BoP unless it's seveal certain individuals, which is not the case. Without previous echoes with RC he's not willing to take this.

The post that I previously didn't know which post it was is :
In post 4884, Aristophanes wrote:RC do you need/want me to do anything in particular to progress things in this game or am I good to wait for things to happen and a Shos flip?
The point kinda goes awry if he knows that it's L-2 etc so you can sorta ignore this

Hito speaks in length about RC stuff dwindling. In general, the thing I take from this is that RC is probably town, because he could have secured my slot's mislynch previously without getting too much fire, and more <REASONS>, and he didn't. This is me agreeing with Hito.
~~
Saudade's is a good good post

~
egh there's plenty more but I'll brb

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5535 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:38 am

Post by shos »

Alright continuing
In post 4961, RCEnigma wrote:This makes 4 days since you replaced in and posted anything content wise. And none of them are your reads.

I'd put you on L-1 again and not feel bad about it. If that makes you feel better about your read.
In post 4969, RCEnigma wrote:I enjoyed hitos reads and approach in their game. But his reads aren't good here.
In post 5022, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: RC
These posts are incoherent and RCE is sketchy at best. Why does the post change the "balance" in your opinion??

@Skitter 5063: They hav been following ever since plum posted his sorries for not being able to put enough time. They are good teammates. Most of what I posted was written before I joined in, I think.
@Skitter 5075: Hito has somehow rewritten shit that they posted in the Discord so that it would be easier for Plum to paraphrase. Basically my post was a grand summary of the posts in the PT, and was focused on more recent stuff.
Also he says he is scumreading RCE because the 'for jingle' vote was horrendous especially with 2859. Do you have, like, a reason to think he is town that we are missing?

@: he says things but I'd really just rather not talk about plum's posting because anyone can have trouble IRL and it's legitimate so REDACTED
~~~
Hito agrees with what gamma said above.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5537 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:39 am

Post by shos »

OK you know what my gf just won't stop talking and I'm losing concentration and there's still TONS that hito wrote so I'll just breeze through the thread and sum up hito later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5538 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:50 am

Post by shos »

In post 4980, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4950, shos wrote:Sry I meant part 4
oh this is less. Hmm thought: It is very possible that scum tried to kill RC and he was protected. he did claim detective, ya know

hito thinks that such volumes are usually TvT with scums enjoying the show
Everyone agrees flopz entry to the game sucked ass butt and heels

LOL plum was annoyed that sometimes the game gets more than FOUR pages while he sleeps. hilarious, I replaced in and overnight got like 30 pages xD although it does appear plum wasted hours of sleep on this game :( technically that also reduces the amount of posts while she slept......

kay that's it.

In general, our team agrees much on RCE being scum, xtomx being scummy or shitty or whatever, RC being town. I currently couldn't develop a good read of Ari who hito scumreads. Flopz is also being scumread but honestly I don't remember that name at all? perhaps replaced out? Bella is scumread as well. Those will be the folks I'll be focusing on for the while along with my own ICO read which my team disagrees with me on. INTERACT WITH ME PEOPLZ
I have a VERY strong hunch this did not happen.

And I am not elaborating.

What if scum killed me?

I would ask you to consider that *strongly*
What did not happen?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5553 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:39 am

Post by shos »

Sorry guys my gf in combo with today was horrible I'll finish readin gup tomorrow. it's weekend, I promise. I gotta get some sleep. Read up to 202 - I'm not sure if RCE is as shallow as he seems because of scum trying to make it look like he's participating or just the game's sheer pace but eh.
Currently not sure what I think about Math. Tomorrow.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5898 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by shos »

In post 5035, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5034, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ok

VOTE: Mathblade

BoP me on this
Already am. Look at the VC.

I want Shos’s answer. It will help know about the gamestate imho. It will provide a lot.
You seem to really reaaaallly put loads of weight into this. Why? (I know I answered yesterday but regardless)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5899 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by shos »

In post 5041, RCEnigma wrote:FL says hi saudade.
Here's a question
has your team had any thoughts on the game so far?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5900 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by shos »

In post 5051, teacher wrote:(I wanted the pagetop. Plus his post on ico’s discussion of Math finally convinced me to give up the paranoia)
Could you help me with that (link) plx

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5901 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by shos »

In post 5078, skitter30 wrote:sigh

i'm kinda at the point where reading you two bicker is just making me want to nope tf out of the thread
QFT
Skitter is extremely town IMO (not because of the post above but holy shit do you guys realize I have 33 pages to catch up on? Start posting less)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5902 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by shos »

In post 5082, skitter30 wrote:i still think shos is scum
if he flips scum i think that a good place to start looking for partners is in {saudade, math, ico}. also teacher, i think

if he flips town my view of the gamestate is very very very wrong and i will need to start rebulding my understanding of the game kinda from scratch; i would be looking at rc in that universe, tho i think, yes
Despit the above, and considering the plum hasn't had much time or mind to delve into this shit-canyon of a game (I just made this up), could you tell me why you scumread plum?
I don't have anything to do with that, I know, but I really want to solidify a first strong read in this game and if you provide this will be so much easier)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5906 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by shos »

In post 5091, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5085, RadiantCowbells wrote:i kinda just give up tbh.
yeah i'm feeling like this game is ... very hard
hard to play
hard to navigate
So much
so
so
sooo
much.

honestly I am skipping any RC/Math post and I don't think I'm losing any content
In post 5126, teacher wrote:
In post 5093, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5092, teacher wrote:
In post 4702, RadiantCowbells wrote:Shade? I'm pointing out that everyone's been assuming you were a protective with an inno on Mathblade when that's not true and it was the main reason to townread both of you.
This one. It shows a true attempt to game out various possibilities and understand the subtext of the resistance you were getting from a town POV.

I’m still grading and binging suits, but will get on latter. @skit - I wanted to reread the ketchup, it was difficult to parse but seemed oddly tilted towards weird times to read into and designed to give the lamisty flavor of an entirely new take, but one that wouldn’t find support when read against plums real-time posting (something I hav not done but mean to). Overall, it didn’t buy a ticket out of my Lynch pool but it did but some time for reflection whenever I do sit at a comp.
What do you make of RC outing a protective theory?

And then now going back on it?

I find that odd town!RC would ever out such a theory?
Tell me the scum motivation for putting it in thread rather than in pt. I mean please.
Can anyone point me to whatthat is being talked about? also what the hell is a protective heory, I've seen it moultiple times by now

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5907 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by shos »

In post 5149, teacher wrote:
In post 5147, MathBlade wrote:That’s why one active (RC) one mid level (Skitter or you) and one mid/low
I agree with this theory, in terms of posting/teams.

OK, since everyone has outed the theory of Ico being protective, I'll acknowledge thats part of it.
Now, add RC's catch about Ico not having a clear on you. Because that is clearly what Ico said.
Add them up. Thats the maths part.
I need explanation

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5908 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by shos »

Getting high town vibes from teacher's attempts to solve

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5909 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by shos »

In post 5197, Iconeum wrote:ok since everyone and their mother is insisting that we stop throwing shade at scum but are just handing doc!Ico on a platter to them

I hardclaim a protective

Math is inno

We are lynching shos today. If that flips scum, RC is next.
Intrigue me too: Why are we lynching shos today? is this based on plum or..?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5910 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by shos »

In post 5222, teacher wrote:
In post 3902, Saudade wrote:I hardclaim mason
Possibly 3+ confirmable townies fwiw.
Can we haz a list of all claims so far

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5912 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by shos »

This is bullshit I'm just wasting my weekend catching up there's nothing to be seen and still 20 more pages to read

My current reads:
0. Mathblade - his posting actually feels good, I guess. nothing that cannot be faked, tho.
1. RCEnigma - Struggling with this one. feels bad, but it may just be more of an attitude thing since this game trly does bring forth much anger even without needing to post and read. NOTE: my team heavily scumreads RCE.
2. Saudade -
3. Aristophanes - dunno. Team scumreads. Me unsure.
4. Iconeum - claimed protective etc etc, I guess I won't lynch this one anyway, but I did dislike his posts.
5. shos - obvtown yah lol. Btw, for reals - if you think I had the time to manufaacture all those hito reads, by all means you're insane.
6. Bellaphant - From the little I've seen, I'm leaning scum there.
7. Xtoxm - from the not so little I've seen, I'm leaning further scum there.
8. RadiantCowbells - if this is a scum slot I'm gonna be fucking mad. I'll assume the detective claim is true.
9. Flopz - ????
10. teacher - officially a townread.
11. skitter30ds - same as above. These two have actually posted enough good stuff that I have seen to gather a read.

I'll go for starts on
VOTE: xtomx

This game is so incredibly hard. I think by now it's longer than that 70-player large a couple years ago

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5924 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:27 am

Post by shos »

In post 5918, Flopz wrote:Tbh I'm always partial to a Sausage vote. I saw talk of Scum Saudade cranking his obnoxiousness to 11 and from what I've seen of his previous behaviour this does seem to be somehow be the case. (The fact that you can keep going so high will forever astound me)
VOTE: Saudade
Shift in vote is also based on the voting behaviours of my TR's (mainly Math, Ico and RC).
Although I can really see myself voting sausage eventually, this vote is really bad looking

Flopz why did you vote?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5928 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:36 am

Post by shos »

In post 5926, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 5912, shos wrote:7. Xtoxm - from the not so little I've seen, I'm leaning further scum there.
???

They have like, no posts and have been V/LA about 90% of the game.

Can you do an Iso or give reasons here because this sentence explains nothing and has raised my eyebrow.
I wasn't aware that he's vla. Being vla throughout an entire game especially in this size is rather bad, lol.

Anyway, the posts he does post are just bad. It doesn't look like there's any genuine attempt to further town win cond. No analysis. Just shallow words in response to some very specific things which aren't all that interesting

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5935 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:45 am

Post by shos »

Skitter is extremely townie saudade and I don't know why you'd think that of all people he is the one scum. Hm?

@ari I think I put a ??? There too, then I wasn't sure so I removed it, then forgot to go back to it

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5938 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:16 am

Post by shos »

What's TMI?
Also I am very unsure. I try to not get biased by my teammates. I'll try to get. Afew computer minutes and get a firm opinion

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5939 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:17 am

Post by shos »

And re: the vote
Votes can be bad even if their target is good. Context is relevant, and this vote was bad.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5943 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:05 am

Post by shos »

So how can expressing a townread be TMI?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6028 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:54 am

Post by shos »

In post 5953, Xtoxm wrote:ari i havent been vla 90% wtf
i was vla for like a week and i dont think i even hit a prod timer
i wasnt vla at all on d1 either and was relatively active
LOL relative to what the game has 6000 posts and you have 30

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6031 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:20 am

Post by shos »

Alright
I don't wanna lynch Saudade
Can anyone of those on his wagon tell me why they are there, pleaz?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6290 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6032, RadiantCowbells wrote:You've literally never once this game given a reason that you don't want to lynch Saudade btw
Also, you guys have the worst mutual associatives of possibly any slot in the game? So the fact that you're both hard defending each other without giving reasons isn't helping anyone if you're town.
Is that a bad thing?
I took some time in Shabbat to ISO him and found that I see no good reason for that Lynch, and that many of the shit that comes from that slot I can relate to as a replacement who is town and is actually trying to engage and understand the game. Therefore, I think that slot is a town replacement.

Also how, again, do I wake up to 10 more pages

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6291 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6051, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, Shos's not calling his counterwagon (me) scum as scum was a little strange to me and the biggest ? about calling him scum but it makes a ton more sense if both of his partners are already on the wagon.
Just saying, I have no idea what wagons there are, were or are currently counterwagons to me, at all. Part of the "this game is a shit canyon to follow" thing.

Also I find it interesting that at least 2, even 3, of the active players are hunting for associatives and the entire scumteam when there isn't even one flip which is remotely helpful. Stop doing that if you're town, you're thinking way too much considering the information you have.

Re: me flipping thoughts: yes, I replaced into a 200 paged game and I am not ashamed of not knowing what the fuck is happening. I try to form reads one by one and not how you like it. I literally laughed out loud (loud!!!) When I saw Ari's post 'yeah I know I posted blabla town saudade early game but..' I MEAN COME ON DO YOU REALLY THINK I KNOW THAT THIS HAPPENED. For all I know you could have written mein Kampf in pages 85, 92 and 98 in all caps.

You guys should really stop pretending this is a normal game where everyone follows everything.

I posted a readslist which showed you just about how sure I was at the time. Right now I officially added a NULLTOWN read on saudade, and I ask why people vote him. "Inconsistency" is just not a legit accusation this game.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6292 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by shos »

Not gonna quote because phoneposting but the interactions between RC and RCE on 244~ actually make me think RC is scum. It looks like he's twisting words in a fashion that I do when I'm scum. Will not vote until comp and a good read because I realized he might be a leading wagon

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6293 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by shos »

248 presents a good side of flopz and bad of RCE

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6294 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:06 am

Post by shos »

In post 6269, RadiantCowbells wrote:and I think xtoxm is kinda the key to solving the game

because if he's scum that says a lot about what the scumteam is doing (it would essentially have to be like {saudade, ari, xtoxm} as I called out as a potential team before)
whereas if he's not, scum is probably just all the people calling him scum for no real reason {shos saudade rce}
maybe there's some room for {shos saudade aristophanes} as well?

maaaybe {shos saudade xtoxm} but that really doesn't feel likely based on Saudade's interactions that seem to suggest exactly 1/2 of {Ari/RCE} is his buddy

you'll note that there is 1 intersection here and that's saudade which is who I want to vote for obviously
In post 6270, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'm going to be really fucking salty if shos somehow ends up being town despite just, like, not making any effort to dispel thoughts that he's SvS with Saudade. lol
1. Quit it with the association attempts. Xtomz has not interacted with practically anyone and discerning his alignment will NOT solve the game. Take a chill pill
2. The fact I'm not putting forth forceful attempts to dissuade your thought that I am scum with saudade comes probably because I don't know that you think so, or care. Also, you putting us in a pool as if we're fighting is wrong, we too barely interacted, and in order for it to be SvS there has to be a 'v', lol, in addition to both of us being scum.

Let's put my thoughts like this. If you had to put just one name and burn them, who would that be and why? ONE NAME, not a team.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6295 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:09 am

Post by shos »

In post 6273, RadiantCowbells wrote:Shos, if you're town, I would really appreciate it if you would look past your townread on Saudade and vote him because you are making this game impossible for town if you're town
In the end it's gonna be him or me and if you're townreading me you should want it to be him.
Lol did you just to me to vote my townread cuz your wagon doesn't gain enough votes? :lol:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6296 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:19 am

Post by shos »

Woohoo I'm actually all caught up and it's taken me only 7 hours on and off!

I actually think a policy Lynch+night action results will be the best

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6373 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6327, Flopz wrote:
In post 6296, shos wrote:Woohoo I'm actually all caught up and it's taken me only 7 hours on and off!
What's your rationale behind this being the best course of events?
This game's D1 was a shitshow, and it appears that the lack ofnightkill basically made D2 the same as D1, nothing to go on. May as well lynch policy lurker, or even nolynch to get the numbers back to odd.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6374 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6360, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6031, shos wrote:Alright
I don't wanna lynch Saudade
Can anyone of those on his wagon tell me why they are there, pleaz?
why don't you want to lynch saudade, please elaborate ty
In post 6290, shos wrote:
In post 6032, RadiantCowbells wrote:You've literally never once this game given a reason that you don't want to lynch Saudade btw
Also, you guys have the worst mutual associatives of possibly any slot in the game? So the fact that you're both hard defending each other without giving reasons isn't helping anyone if you're town.
Is that a bad thing?
I took some time in Shabbat to ISO him and found that I see no good reason for that Lynch, and that many of the shit that comes from that slot I can relate to as a replacement who is town and is actually trying to engage and understand the game. Therefore, I think that slot is a town replacement.

Also how, again, do I wake up to 10 more pages

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6375 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by shos »

Hey guys
VOTE: NO LYNCH

Any of these can work

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6383 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6377, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6375, shos wrote:Hey guys
VOTE: NO LYNCH

Any of these can work
why the fuck are you so insistent on defending saudade to the point that you're willing to NL over him
I'm not defending saudade. I've actually never seen anyone attack him, it's just votes. I disagree.
also NL is OK since we're 12 alive

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6388 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6379, skitter30 wrote:shos a few things:

(a) no lynch is like a horrible option after today and it's atrocious that you're even suggesting it

(b) also trying to lynch xtoxm rn is almost like throwing your vote away so i'm kinda baffled that you think that's the best use of your vote

(c) wrt to sauade: i'm kinda confused how you see that as a townie replacement? like even compare how he's acting in comparison to what you did when you repped in ... you at least tried to provide content

(d) where do you think he's trying to engage with the game ???

(e) did you see what i was saying about his town vs scum meta ?

and completely unrelated aside but i just want to say that i lived in israel for 10 months and that it's an amazing place, also i hope your shabbat was nice
a. Well we are eventually going to make it odd somehow, so may as well get some more info.
b. would you keep xtomx for lylo if he keeps posting once per 20 pages?
c. I saw in his posts much confusion and bad feelz just as I was living the first thousand pages of this game. I did not try to provide content - I tried to understand what's going on - I still don't, mostly - and also I had the benefit of having at least 2 team members who have actively helped in this game, which is EXTREMELY amazing. I still have tons of stuff they wrote which I haven't shared, btw, maybe tomorrow I'll find the time
d. Ask xtomx that one!
e. no idea what you're talking about. part of the 'no idea whats going on' thing

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6442 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6422, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 6373, shos wrote:
In post 6296, shos wrote:Woohoo I'm actually all caught up and it's taken me only 7 hours on and off!
This game's D1 was a shitshow, and it appears that the lack ofnightkill basically made D2 the same as D1, nothing to go on. May as well lynch policy lurker, or even nolynch to get the numbers back to odd.
"This game is a shitshow because we had no kill last night and had nothing to go on today. Let's continue that trend by killing either nobody or a low-poster with few to no associatives so we can start fresh with nothing to go on D3 as well, making D3 the same as D1." - shos, basically.

Like fuck.
Yeah
Literally any more info would be valuable as shit
We are at even numbers
And you don't want xtomx alive at lylo mylo

What is there to lose?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6443 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6436, Iconeum wrote:
Nothing to go on, except you have gotten not 1 but 2! conftown today? Back to odds?

WHY ARE YOU ALL TELLING ME TO LEAVE THIS ALONE
Huh? Who? What are you talking about?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6445 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6444, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6443, shos wrote:
In post 6436, Iconeum wrote:
Nothing to go on, except you have gotten not 1 but 2! conftown today? Back to odds?

WHY ARE YOU ALL TELLING ME TO LEAVE THIS ALONE
Huh? Who? What are you talking about?
Have you read?
I'd say I read at least 15% of the last 6500 posts, yes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6447 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by shos »

Every prime number, anything that divides 17, all those who have exactly 7 prime divisors, and xtomx ISO of course

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6453 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by shos »

I quote literally asked you who those conftowns are and you ignored.
In post 6450, Iconeum wrote:Shos is literally disgusting me, and I cannot believe we won't lynch this

Has not produced a SINGLE own read, and has been copying his team's work entire game. Isn't scumhunting. Is ignoring the FACT that this game has 2 confirmed towns, yet 'no information, so let's no lynch'.

Yeah.
These are just lies dude. You haven't been reading my posts have you

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6455 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6454, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6453, shos wrote:I quote literally asked you who those conftowns are and you ignored.
In post 6450, Iconeum wrote:Shos is literally disgusting me, and I cannot believe we won't lynch this

Has not produced a SINGLE own read, and has been copying his team's work entire game. Isn't scumhunting. Is ignoring the FACT that this game has 2 confirmed towns, yet 'no information, so let's no lynch'.

Yeah.
These are just lies dude. You haven't been reading my posts have you
You also didn’t answer my serious question of what you read.

I would be okay with shos if he’s not caught up at start of next day.

Teacher I am too tired I am sorry.
What sort of answer do you expect? Post numbers? I read loads of shit, mostly recent, what do you think you can make of this?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6457 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by shos »

Will I need to ask you a third time who those are?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6461 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by shos »

So which ones are our conftowns? You're claiming you are it?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6471 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by shos »

Honestly thinking ico is scum after nokilling N1.

@6462: yeah, I know that. I also know none of your alignments and whether or not scum had even made a kill. As I have stated, if you had read my posts, I think it is a perfectly viable option to nokill after a stupid information-less D1 like the one here; especially since you know there is no cop (doesn't go with detective). So no, that perhaps makes RC likely town, but not confirmed - and it definitely does not make you town in any way.

@6463:
I have read everything after page 200, perhaps most of pages 180-200. ISOed xtomx fully, skimmed through saudades ISO. Buts and pieces of various other things like posts which my teammates literally directed me to go read (mostly RCE and Ari I think) and any posts that get mentioned in recent discussions.
Does this help.?

@6465: I did know about it eventually. It just doesn't make anyone conftown. My teammates have townread both of you regardless of the claim iirc, so that didn't come up I guess since most talk was about their scumreads, not townreads.

@6466: nope. If you think 'caught up' means 'have read all 250 pages and remember them by heart's then yes, it's a lie; but on my end, I had to read up over the pages you guys blab when I'm asleep, iirc that was 217-237 and after than some 240-245 or something. Your mudslinging is noted

6467: some.more words twisting!!! Your misrep of 'will do nothing to the game's is not nearly what I said. I said stop looking for the entire scumteam - instead, hunt them one by one, here, take xtomx for ezample. Your misrep sucks ass.

@6469: you do realize that scum can probably kill people at night, yes?
If we nolynch we get the information of who gets killed. Since we are even number of players now, a death is practically equal to a cop result chosen by the mafia. Et voila, information!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6474 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by shos »

???
If you could please stop misrepping I'd appreciate it
If I had a working theory which I firmly believe in I'd be voting you

Am I?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6513 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:57 am

Post by shos »

Guys, that is not a slip. If there was a cop, they would have CCd RC. Therefore, you know there isn't a cop. Not even resembling a scum slip

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6514 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:59 am

Post by shos »

Happy barfday!

@RC: I didn't turn on you - I turn on everyone with the associations. the whole 'if x then y' shit - it is useless without flips. Save it for later. Write it in your little notebook (or huge this game....)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6532 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:17 am

Post by shos »

I'm not moving my vote for peace

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6549 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:53 am

Post by shos »

I don't mind if this loynch fails to go through, NL is an eligible option the way I see it. You're all going to get a big fat I TOLD YOU SO when you say 'shit, what do we do with this one' in lategame regarding xtomx

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6629 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6559, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 6549, shos wrote:I don't mind if this loynch fails to go through, NL is an eligible option the way I see it. You're all going to get a big fat I TOLD YOU SO when you say 'shit, what do we do with this one' in lategame regarding xtomx
What is it with you and no lynching?

What is it with you and xtoxm!?

Wtf is it with you and not wanting to see Saudade lynched!?!?!?!?
It's called
An opinion
Democrats, etc etc

Also it's 3.34 am haaaaaaaaaghhh

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6630 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6574, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6573, RadiantCowbells wrote:.....???????
12 alive
5 confirmed town

Means 4 scum in 7 players remaining

Do the math.
Intrigue me
How did we get to 5 conftowns
Just yesterday I was told it is 2
And then we agreed on 0

Why are you guys stupid

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6631 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by shos »

This game
People don't understand what step by step is

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6663 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by shos »

Respectfully concede, nice Lynch guys, didn't think it was a good one

Ico why are you scumreading me? What changed that made you like the xtomx vote suddenly?
I again go VOTE: xtomx ofc

I have input from my team from before the Lynch, perhaps this evening I'll get it posted. Have been postponed for like a week or more

Math why do you scumread me?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6675 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6666, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6663, shos wrote:Respectfully concede, nice Lynch guys, didn't think it was a good one

Ico why are you scumreading me? What changed that made you like the xtomx vote suddenly?
I again go VOTE: xtomx ofc

I have input from my team from before the Lynch, perhaps this evening I'll get it posted. Have been postponed for like a week or more

Math why do you scumread me?
Because you scumslipped yesterday.

This post here also is terrible that over two days you don’t have a single read of your own? Really. Why is it all “your team”?
Did I say I don't have a read of my own.? Where did you get that from?

"My team" posted thoughts on the game about a week ago and I just had no motivation to start summarizing again.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6676 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by shos »

Ya ok this is becoming high volume again I can't do this at work on phone so fuck off, I'll be back later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6678 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by shos »

Btw has anyone claimed D2 to have been neighbourized? If so that is probtown

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6690 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6679, Bellaphant wrote:Hi,

So that's a really weird kill, I was sure that scum would go after ico as a claimed doc. So I jail kept him last night to protect him.

I jailkept rce night one, which was why I was so waffly on my read yesterday - I thought he was town but the no kill really confused me.
It's also why j was less happy to just jump on 'we have two conf town'.
I'm outing this now as my role was only n1-2. Obviously there is a world in which rce and ico are both scum, mechanically.

@teacher, skitter, thoughts?

What do we make of Ari town casing saud after I was wanting to lynch him while we were wagoning shos?
Since when are you a JK lol?
How was this not discussed? Ico is a protective, AND there's a JK, and now we also know there was a JOAT, town is stacked. And at least one scum was a useless neighboutizer role. Something isn't right.

In post 6681, Aristophanes wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php? p=11548373#p11548373]post 6678[/url], shos wrote:Btw has anyone claimed D2 to have been neighbourized? If so that is probtown
I was also going to ask this.

If you were neighbourized by Saudade/Tris please speak up and elaborate on anything from the PT that could lead to a lynch.

I think shos is likely a better lynch than Xtoxm today but we shall see. I will look them back over and whatnot tho.

Xtoxm, what words do you have for us about this game now that we have a scum flip and we have RC out of the game and conftown? I'd love to get your thoughts on a lot of things and am unsure where to start, so how about a readslist and we'll go from there? :)
Nononononono
Claiming now would not mean anything. Only if this was claimed BEFORE the flip does it make someone town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6692 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by shos »

-read up-
Okok someone make order in this. What claims do we have?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6711 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6679, Bellaphant wrote:I jailkept rce night one
Btw I'd totally go for an RCE ISO today with possibility of lynch

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6732 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:26 am

Post by shos »

In post 6713, Iconeum wrote:
In post 6711, shos wrote:
In post 6679, Bellaphant wrote:I jailkept rce night one
Btw I'd totally go for an RCE ISO today with possibility of lynch
You realize an jailkeep and no night kill can implicate either a save or a guilty, right?
Why so quick to draw lynch conclusion?
Do you really think someone would shoot RCE N1?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6735 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:29 am

Post by shos »

In post 6733, Iconeum wrote:
In post 6731, teacher wrote:
In post 5199, Iconeum wrote:I softed protective when I went against RC on D1 saying I thought it was incredibly unlikely he would be NK'd. At that time I thought to be protecting him. By the end of D1, I considered Math was the most likely NK.

Anyone saying after this that scum DELIBERATELY NK'd is either drunk or scum
??????
Like how could a “vanilla doc” do this, ya? Am I missing something.
can you rephrase your question?
OU GOOD STUFF

He claimed detective, i.e. not vanilla, so how comes you thought to protect him?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6766 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:46 am

Post by shos »

In post 6761, skitter30 wrote:Boss showed up, i'll be back later
LOL STORY OF MY LIEF

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6767 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:47 am

Post by shos »

In post 6765, Xtoxm wrote:what am i at
L-1 by now

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6772 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:00 am

Post by shos »

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I said we needed it before.

Let's assume you're truth telling, what happened in the hood?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6813 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:49 am

Post by shos »

vt here

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6902 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 6841, Iconeum wrote:Suad Xtoxm math is v possible

Look at my previous reasoning

The one math is ignoring
+1 to that
I think if we add RCE to that pool we're solved
2 scum in {xtom Math RCE}

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6903 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 6880, Flopz wrote:
In post 6879, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5197, Iconeum wrote:ok since everyone and their mother is insisting that we stop throwing shade at scum but are just handing
doc!Ico
on a platter to them

I hardclaim a protective

Math is inno

We are lynching shos today. If that flips scum, RC is next.
That’s called a doctor claim (see bolded)
That is not a Doctor claim.

Adding this to the 'scumslip' Math caught me in
VOTE: Math
I'm more sure of this now actually
his partner probably RCE

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6913 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:48 am

Post by shos »

Umm I made a mistake
VOTE: RCE
this is superior to Math

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7105 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6914, RCEnigma wrote:Hey shos was Xtoxm claiming neighborized enough to move him out if your scumpool? Because that's really the only Xtoxm related thing you've commented on.

Do you think I'm more likely to make the kill than be the nk target? And how does that make me + math a viable team?
It hasn't affected my read on him
And yes
Yes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7108 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by shos »

Read up to 7000, ico very likely town, having second thoughts about xtomx due to the multitasking factor. Basically for xtomx to be lying scum woulda had to neighbor RC

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7113 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:18 am

Post by shos »

@
Seriously? Teacher scummy? One of my firmest townreads

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7153 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 7067, Iconeum wrote:Don't really disagree with you there.

Shos has associatives with RCE, but i need to look further to prove this.
Deepwolf according to my feelings is teacher rather then skitter tho.

However how skitter was 'enabling' my push on you, math, did feel off (gut)

Ok glad we have this talk lol
With RCE? If any, against RCE - iirc my team and I expressed suspicion that way, and I'm voting there atm

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7158 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:18 am

Post by shos »

Why wasn't I NK'ed T__________T

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7181 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 7172, MathBlade wrote:@ico Think for a minute
Neighborizing scum has flipped.
What better boon to give scum than an ability to talk with a traitor.
My guess is that Xtom was their guess on the traitor.
The way teacher asks me gamestate while scumreading me tells me that he thinks I am the traitor.
That actually does make a lot of sense, I'll give you that. Scum have a *multitasking* neighboutizer. Why is that?
1. Because they other scums are not goons (or one is n-shot strongman)
2. Because it is intended that even if scum Tris/saudade is the one making the kill, he still will be able to neighboutizer - i.e. scum have motivation to get a hood.

This fits, actually

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7182 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:24 am

Post by shos »

Also I hard laugh at the ideas that skitter and teacher are scums. They are by far the towniest slots in the game, more than RC lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7213 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 7197, teacher wrote:
In post 7187, MathBlade wrote:Town deals in probability. Scum deals with could be.
OK, we are on common ground here.

Let's dial into your favorite traitor theory, and run it against the last 600 mini-normals (Here)
There are 27 games with traitors. Only 3 (11%) are 9-4. In those 3 they were against:
  • 2-shot cop, sk, 3-shot neighborizer, and JK (1862)
  • Disloyal Informed MAcho Ninja Neighbor N-12 Babysitter, N-1 cop, Macho informed IC, informed N3+ vig, neighbor, neighbor, and neighbor (2058)
  • Watcher, Disloyal Vig, informed, 3-shot loyal neighborizer, and JOAT (2062)
Regardless of our disagreements over the power of town here, thats WAY more power than this town has. Can we give the 9-4 bit a break?
In post 7198, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7197, teacher wrote:
In post 7187, MathBlade wrote:Town deals in probability. Scum deals with could be.
OK, we are on common ground here.

Let's dial into your favorite traitor theory, and run it against the last 600 mini-normals (Here)
There are 27 games with traitors. Only 3 (11%) are 9-4. In those 3 they were against:
  • 2-shot cop, sk, 3-shot neighborizer, and JK (1862)
  • Disloyal Informed MAcho Ninja Neighbor N-12 Babysitter, N-1 cop, Macho informed IC, informed N3+ vig, neighbor, neighbor, and neighbor (2058)
  • Watcher, Disloyal Vig, informed, 3-shot loyal neighborizer, and JOAT (2062)
Regardless of our disagreements over the power of town here, thats WAY more power than this town has. Can we give the 9-4 bit a break?
Nope. Ico could be traitor and neighborize for scum says otherwise.
2+1 traitor?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7216 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by shos »

I don't think ico is scum at all right now

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7219 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7217, teacher wrote:You and I agree that there are 3 possibilities for N1:
Scum targeted you
Scum targeted RCE
Scum!RCE targeted someone (including RC).

Our difference lies in assessing the probabilities of each. You think the last one is XX% likely (some number that seems quite high, but I dont want to put words in your mouth).

I cant get it higher than about 40%. Here is why:
RC is a very viable mislynch D2 (even if less likely than I had thought)
RC is also usefully destroying the readability of the thread/cohesion of town.
you and RCE were universal townreads.
if town!you, you were also spot-on scum!ari
OK I read your post and I don't understand this.
1. RCE was a universal townread - ergo, scum would be more than happy to use him to make the kill as odds are he'll get away with it.
2. ....that's it, RC is completely irrelevant

Why would you say that is <40% to happen? there are three scums most likely - one of them has to do the kill. Trisaudade slot would be an option indeed with its multitasking factor, but if RCE is widely townread and Trisaudade isn't (I assume this, considering that we DID lynch that slot yesterday), it is far less dangerous.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7242 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7241, Bellaphant wrote:Yeah I'm never lynching teacher. Agree with everything he said on the last page.
+1 and aso skitter

xtomx's posting looks bad even when he does post.
I'm still in fvor of lynching RCE first but I really am sure that {Math, xtom, RCE} solves the game

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7243 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7220, teacher wrote:
In post 7219, shos wrote:
In post 7217, teacher wrote:You and I agree that there are 3 possibilities for N1:
Scum targeted you
Scum targeted RCE
Scum!RCE targeted someone (including RC).

Our difference lies in assessing the probabilities of each. You think the last one is XX% likely (some number that seems quite high, but I dont want to put words in your mouth).

I cant get it higher than about 40%. Here is why:
RC is a very viable mislynch D2 (even if less likely than I had thought)
RC is also usefully destroying the readability of the thread/cohesion of town.
you and RCE were universal townreads.
if town!you, you were also spot-on scum!ari
OK I read your post and I don't understand this.
1. RCE was a universal townread - ergo, scum would be more than happy to use him to make the kill as odds are he'll get away with it.
2. ....that's it, RC is completely irrelevant

Why would you say that is <40% to happen? there are three scums most likely - one of them has to do the kill. Trisaudade slot would be an option indeed with its multitasking factor, but if RCE is widely townread and Trisaudade isn't (I assume this, considering that we DID lynch that slot yesterday), it is far less dangerous.
So the abstract is 33% for each, ya?

I believe both protective claims, and think they were good targets - meaning I do think either math or rce could reasonably have been targeted if town.

I do not think Town!rc is a significantly better kill target than either of town!them, because he is mislynchable and dividing town.

Trying another way, you question assumes RCE scum. Sure, there’s a decent chance he does the kill if scum (esp if strongman, and more likely than tris who Would be in the investigative pool). But I can’t get to the assumption, and I can’t use the standard jk inference because there’s a third situation where the jk isn’t relevNt.
it's 33% without considering what has been happening in the game. again - RCE in eod1 wouldn't have been a good guess for a town PR target, especially looking at the amount of loud noise coming from other slots.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7245 (isolation #117) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:02 am

Post by shos »

Let's sort the one by one eh
Start with RCE

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7272 (isolation #118) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by shos »

yeah yeah
more bla bla bla
can we continue with lynching RCE.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7282 (isolation #119) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by shos »

Oy,
Mathematician here
I think I'm qualified for this

We had 12 alive that night, 3 scum.

1. Any of the other scums perform kill: 66%
---if this is the case, then the target must have been either RCE or Math, 2/9*

This means the odds for RCE not being blocked as a reason for the lack of kill is 2*66/9=14.7%

That is assuming there was a kill.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7314 (isolation #120) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:40 am

Post by shos »

In post 7313, teacher wrote:
In post 3160, implosion wrote:
Spoiler: eulogy for a glass trombonist

Vote Count 1.23 (FINAL)
the worst
(7): tris, skitter30, RadiantCowbells, Plum, MathBlade, Flopz, teacher
Aristophanes
(2): Bellaphant, Iconeum
RadiantCowbells
(2): Xtoxm, the worst
Plum
(1): RCEnigma

Not voting (1): Aristophanes

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to end the day.
Deadline is set to two weeks from day start, in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).

I have explained. Looking at the D1 associatives, the tw lynch wagon, the people on the shos wagon D2 makes me think this is the best today. I will commit to RCE tomorrow if this flips town.
link to explanation? you really made my eyebrow fly through the roof rn

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7361 (isolation #121) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by shos »

Why is this day not over yet
I'm practically skimming by now
I see votes on me
I find it hilarious

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7362 (isolation #122) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by shos »

Btw I just lost a cult game, if you guys wanna see me play scum

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7371 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:49 am

Post by shos »

Ico you shouldn't be townreading zxtomx for that post. Math is iioa and nai.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7379 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:20 am

Post by shos »

In post 7377, Iconeum wrote:it's time to lynch RCE, folks
it's time to lynch RCE, folks

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7419 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by shos »

This is disappointing

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7453 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:07 am

Post by shos »

I feel like lazy-lynching xtomx because once again "this slot cannot be kept for lylo" but it's D4 and it's becoming dangerous

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7454 (isolation #127) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:08 am

Post by shos »

Have we massclaimed yet? Can we consider if it is beneficial to nolynch this day, get another person killed and limit our lynch pool?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7472 (isolation #128) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:30 am

Post by shos »

Scum will most likelly kill the doc regardless of what happens in the day and eventually we are even, a nolynch will happen. So it's a question of when, and the sooner it happens the more info we have when we do Lynch. That doc claim is definitely not conftown, considering that RCE flipped town and so did bella. The only thing I can think of that makes one think he is conftown is an agenda of confirmation on a partner. He is by no means conftown.

Also if you expect me to remember shit in this game, sorry lads. So can anyone summarize the setup, including flips+claims?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7513 (isolation #129) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 7505, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7481, MathBlade wrote:It’s rather telling shos hasn’t caught up even just on the last day yet was responding. He’s clearly faking it. Between that and the hammer I am just gonna go with I was shot for being 3/3 on day one and shos/Ari.

Skitter if you’re going to mislynch me do it now or join me on shos or Ari please.
I agree with u on shos, actually. It looks fake that he's saying he doesnt remember things like massclaim happening when i know he participated in it.

@shos is hito/rest of your team still reading?

Also ur still my preferred lynch by a fairly large margin
I remembered that some have claimed, just didn't know if that was everyone. Don't misrep me

Also I do apologize for my lazy play, but yeah, not quite existing in the first 200 pages kinda takes its toll.

By Poe, I am left with Ari/math/xtom. Admittedly I don't actually scumread those three (only xtomx), but I truly hard townread teacher and Skittles and it appears that everyone believes ico so .

I think a NL asap is best; if there's actually a doc, scum will shoot him because another successful doc gets is another mislynch. If they don't, we get valuable info.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7530 (isolation #130) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:14 am

Post by shos »

I think my team sorta stopped reading once I got a grip on the game
It's my bday week so I'm slow on reading and responding properly mescuzzy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7533 (isolation #131) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by shos »

They are much more active than me in the Discord. I practically only see the PT, where not much is being said lately. There's still a bunch of posts I haven't communicated here from D3 and D2 but I never feel like starting to paraphrase so

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7535 (isolation #132) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:15 am

Post by shos »

I'm still pro-NL

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7552 (isolation #133) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:59 am

Post by shos »

Here's a quick layout of why a NL today is best.

1. We mislynch anyone today, assuming Ico is conftown
>>scum NK ico. we are in mylo - it is best to nolynch - and scum can pick who they want in lylo.
2. We no lynch today, assuming ico is conftown
>>OPTION 1: scum kill ico. Then we proceed with the same lynch, except we need 1 less townie to get this done, but alas, ico is gone, so it is literally the same input/output. exactly the same as 1.
>>OPTION 2: scum do not kill ico. then there's an option that ico saves someone, and we earn a mislynch, and if not, we NL and scum have to kill ico, thus giving us more control on who gets to lylo.

Either way, we don't *lose* anything by nolynching, and we *can* earn anything.

Also, if there's still some of you who do not 100% believe ico is town, this will solve it for you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7558 (isolation #134) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by shos »

It's like nobody is even reading my posts again
Sigh

Skitter - you lose the voice, but you practically gain the vote, because every wagon that happens needs one less vote so it's easier to get a scum Lynch

Xtomx - you must be kidding me, in even numbers a saved kill buys is an extra mislynch

Math - we WILL Lynch, question is before or after a NL
After you have more info. Before you just assume
Obviously if we lunch scum our situation is better in both scenarios equally

Skitter - I already answered that my team no longer gives much input on this game

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7567 (isolation #135) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by shos »

Get your shit together in one post please, lol
Here is the Math

In order for scum to be lynched right now you need X votes. If we 'lose' you, we need 1 vote less, meaning any scumlynch wagon will be comprised of exactly the same people, except NOW we also have to convince you too to join, i.e., harder Lynch to achieve.

If scum shoot someone other than you, it's the same profit as the other option

Of course we might improve our odds of we Lynch scum, this is true regardless of when we nolynch. Basically, you shouldn't be counting acumlynches, what you should be counting is mislynches until you lose, as the other option is a question of 'what should we do of we won't, and that is useless clearly.

You have 1 mislynch left until you lose. Question is how you minimize the chance of that happening. For that you want town to be as able as possible to make the right decision and execute it. For this, town should
1. Be as informed as possible before trying the Lynch (=seeing your flip before taking a chance at a Lynch)
2. Be as executable as possible (=being in odd numbers)

Ergo nolynch ASAP is best right now. Despite the fact that it practically shuts you up, but that is avoidable because youtown should 100% assume you're getting killed tonight anyway, and as such, you should post any opinion you have before that

So our actions should be:
1. Decide that we NL today.
2. Discuss who we want to Lynch. After we have agreed, you sound your thoughts about what of they flip scum/town, and then we nolynch.
3. You probably die. Of you don't - grand, profit, and we restart all discussions to see what the best Lynch is with the new info. If you do, we continue with the said Lynch, and with it's result proceed to either lylo or a good 4v1 town position

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7568 (isolation #136) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7564, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7454, shos wrote:Have we massclaimed yet? Can we consider if it is beneficial to nolynch this day, get another person killed and limit our lynch pool?
In post 7472, shos wrote:Scum will most likelly kill the doc regardless of what happens in the day and eventually we are even, a nolynch will happen. So it's a question of when, and the sooner it happens the more info we have when we do Lynch. That doc claim is definitely not conftown, considering that RCE flipped town and so did bella. The only thing I can think of that makes one think he is conftown is an agenda of confirmation on a partner. He is by no means conftown.

Also if you expect me to remember shit in this game, sorry lads. So can anyone summarize the setup, including flips+claims?
wait you actually think i could still be lying?

have you seen massclaim? and the current flips? do you think this game is literally just a N1-2 alien and a 3-shot Joat vs mafia neighbourizer?
This is a normal. Alien+JOAT is pretty strong, multitasking neighboutizer is pretty weak. So far, I see no reason at all to believe your claim. VT doc...nope. could be, but that would mean remaining scum are powerful. But what powers would they need in such a setup? A strongman simply nullifies everything, seems too strong, perhaps n-shot. Rolecop could be, fits with the motion detector. Ninja maybe (JOAT had track) n-shot.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7571 (isolation #137) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by shos »

Also btw before o get back to work:

My reads
Skitter and teacher are locktown on my end. I townread you too ico.
Ari wiggles in my head for a while, was asking stuff about his latest meta my team but it appears it's NAI or something, still bugs me and his correlation with the flips is bad for him
Xtomx has been bad imo for a long while now
Math I believe is town but my Poe doesn't exclude him
Flopz
I forgot he existed

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7576 (isolation #138) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by shos »

I have told you I currently townread you. And I would much much rather hunt for a single scum (2/7 chance) than for a team (1/42 chance) as my odds of thinking correctly are exactly 12 times larger

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7580 (isolation #139) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by shos »

Also you are basically calling me scum for being lazy and not going hardcore on this game. Admittedly, you guys (you+my strong townreads) have made much much much better efforts than me, but that does not make me scum. Also if anything, I think it is p applicable to xtomx too, so lol.

My efforts to solve are basically only analysis of current-shit-being-posted. This is mainly because if I even begin to dig at past posts, I'll never ever get out of it, and I don't have THAT much free time, even though all my other games have ended(note that I haven't signed up for another game).

So if this is what you're going for when scum hunting in a
THREE HUNDRED PAGES
game, I will definitely reconsider my townread. Just let me know.

Also flopz really hasn't been posting much lately, hence me forgetting him

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7586 (isolation #140) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:03 am

Post by shos »

@7581: literally any death will be a fountain of information, except you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7587 (isolation #141) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:05 am

Post by shos »

In post 7582, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7580, shos wrote:Also you are basically calling me scum for being lazy and not going hardcore on this game
No. I'm calling you scum because I think you are deliberately trying not to have scumreads, or trying not to have to push scumreads.
You pushing for no lynch feels off as well. It might work, but you aren't living up to the second part that you said yourself. Discuss who should be the actual lynch.
You do realize the day barely started. I initiated this discussion, it doesn't prevent us from talking about other things. Also have you never played with me-scum? I'm never ever doing that as a strategy, especially when everyone seems to scumread me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7588 (isolation #142) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:06 am

Post by shos »

In post 7583, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7576, shos wrote:I have told you I currently townread you
can you explain me
why
you are currently townreading me?
1. Your crumbs
2. Your attempts to solve

None of these is very strong, but I'd very very much rather not Lynch you, even if others would follow

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7589 (isolation #143) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 7584, Iconeum wrote:shos, sorry for this barrage of stuff. But i'm genuinly trying to see if I wanna go thru with lynching you or not. Your assistance is much appreciated :)
Sure thing. I'm phoneposting tho so my response is in quality of ...phoneposts

This kind of push is what I called your solve attempts. Like, it really does look like you're trying to do that. Not as deep and profound as I have found teacher and skitters attempts from yesterday (I think?) But to a lesser degree, the same. (In continuation of my previous post)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7590 (isolation #144) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:15 am

Post by shos »

7585: because we now know RCE was town. This obviously forces a rethink. My team has been scumreading Ari for ages, and I've been on and off of him. But that bracket I posted yesterday was actual scumreads, not PoE. Now, Ari joins via PoE and via proxy, you can call it, I guess

The thing that bugged me earlier about Ari is that when I started actually getting into the depth of this game, I was attacked by many. I see this as a good thing usually - when someone replaces in he should be put under pressure to respond quickly; if he answers badly this is good info, and if he answers well it is interesting to see if these answers come from teammates (as in scummates, not team mafia mates) or if they were genuine. It was wierd to actually nearly be lynched (- that is not the kind of pressure I mean, because lynching a replacement quickly is bad because it Rob's town of valuable thoughts he might have. I would actually townread me for being hard wagoned back there)..... But Ari was responding to me very fun-ly, jokey and nice, sort of the warmth you'd expect buddying to look like. So I asked my team what they thought of that, and they said that Ari is very cheerful and this is NAI for him - despite them scumreading him.

So yeah I forgot what my point was

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7591 (isolation #145) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:15 am

Post by shos »

Oh yeah mild scumread on Ari, based on interactions and PoE

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7594 (isolation #146) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:24 am

Post by shos »

ugh. The team thread has been open in my tabs for weeks. I guess it's time to paraphrase shit again.

The posts were posted a little over two weeks ago.

HITO:
likes frustration in RCE 5238
Flopz 5260 is a stupid and really bad post. Removing responsibility by sheeping a global townread, no way to read or point fingers at him, scummy shit.
The whole notion of "deep wolf" is stupid, bad, and those who push it should feel bad.

bla bla bla
xtomx 5305, 5308: why ddn't you give any preference between me an RC? what do you think the alignment of my slot is? what DID you think it was at the time?

Kitty
it's hard to read ari, bla bla <discussion about him buddying me which I wrote about above>
The tris scumflip points towards mathtown. Should be looking at peple who defended Tris D1. I say that I can't be bothered to do it, lol. Did I say I was lazy yet?
Tris'/Saudades first 15 posts in the ISO look very self aware and that was worth pushing. Math did indeed push that, and kitty thinks that doesn't look like it was scum vs scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7595 (isolation #147) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:24 am

Post by shos »

Wow that one came out short this time
I guess it's all the shit about RC and stuff that I removed that was the volumes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7596 (isolation #148) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:32 am

Post by shos »

In the previous paraphrasing shits HITO said that the scumteam he sees is {RCE, ARI, XTOMX}. So we know he's wrong about RCE now, but in a certain post where he wonders which of these is the most scum, he picks RCE on statistics, but tht was a rather old read and may not be recent enough. To add to that, he said he has been tracking the relationship between ARI and XTOMX for a long while and it fits perfectly, so 'perhaps' the couple ARI/XTOMX is more scummy together than RCE.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7597 (isolation #149) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:38 am

Post by shos »

Also previous, GAMMA called flopz bad based on D1 alone
HITO complained about the transition between to , feels like WKing of Bella

..I asked hito for his notes about ari/xtomx, we'll see what he brings up lol

Do I have agreement that we NL today and choose the lynch of tomorrow?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7621 (isolation #150) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:05 am

Post by shos »

Spoiler: spoilered for size
In post 7598, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6483, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6471, shos wrote:Honestly thinking ico is scum after nokilling N1.

@6462: yeah, I know that. I also know none of your alignments and whether or not scum had even made a kill. As I have stated, if you had read my posts, I think it is a perfectly viable option to nokill after a stupid information-less D1 like the one here;
especially since you know there is no cop (doesn't go with detective). So no, that perhaps makes RC likely town, but not confirmed
- and it definitely does not make you town in any way.

@6463:
I have read everything after page 200, perhaps most of pages 180-200. ISOed xtomx fully, skimmed through saudades ISO. Buts and pieces of various other things like posts which my teammates literally directed me to go read (mostly RCE and Ari I think) and any posts that get mentioned in recent discussions.
Does this help.?

@6465: I did know about it eventually. It just doesn't make anyone conftown. My teammates have townread both of you regardless of the claim iirc, so that didn't come up I guess since most talk was about their scumreads, not townreads.

@6466: nope. If you think 'caught up' means 'have read all 250 pages and remember them by heart's then yes, it's a lie; but on my end, I had to read up over the pages you guys blab when I'm asleep, iirc that was 217-237 and after than some 240-245 or something. Your mudslinging is noted

6467: some.more words twisting!!! Your misrep of 'will do nothing to the game's is not nearly what I said. I said stop looking for the entire scumteam - instead, hunt them one by one, here, take xtomx for ezample. Your misrep sucks ass.

If we nolynch we get the information of who gets killed. Since we are even number of players now, a death is practically equal to a cop result chosen by the mafia. Et voila, information!
The bolder looks like a scumslip that confirms RC town and Ico town (as if we needed more for RC)

You know implies that he already knew it.

Can we lynch shos already?
In post 7599, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7597, shos wrote:Also previous, GAMMA called flopz bad based on D1 alone

No

You are wet noodling to protect Ari (my opinion) or Flopz (Titus’s)
Math, your repetitive attempts to find 'scumslips' look fake as shit.
1. Have you seen, ever, a normal game with both a cop and a detective?

2. what the hell is wet noodling lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7624 (isolation #151) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:17 am

Post by shos »

In post 7600, Flopz wrote:
In post 7594, shos wrote:
Flopz 5260 is a stupid and really bad post. Removing responsibility by sheeping a global townread, no way to read or point fingers at him, scummy shit.
I was prodded while on holiday and 50 pages had gone by. I felt Ico's (A solid TR) take on you worth joining the wagon. It might've been lazy but I stand by it contextually.
In post 7597, shos wrote:Also previous, GAMMA called flopz bad based on D1 alone

My D1 has been agreed equivocally to be bad, sth I don't disagree with.

Isn't that how Ari acts to everyone.

You are never getting that wish, literally every single person disagrees on this being even an ok idea.
That is actually a really good answer
you're off the hook for the while

And yeah that is what my teammates said about Ari. I haven't played with him in years so I specifically asked them.
In post 7611, Flopz wrote:VOTE: Shos I'm happy to move this to L-2.
However, you did explain your reads on everyone else - but not me? Why the scumread?
In post 7614, Xtoxm wrote:ok. hes had enough chances.
my patience has officially expired
i see this is l-1 now but idrgas, im ready for this to eat rope
In post 7597, shos wrote: Do I have agreement that we NL today and choose the lynch of tomorrow?
absolutely not
Enough chances? I don't recall you every actually asking me something about anything?
In post 7615, Xtoxm wrote:i specifically have avoided calling shos scum since early d3 to see how his read on me developed, and it hasnt at all. (aside one snark retort)
hes still chugging along calling me scum, and talking about policy lynching me.
failed to react to me being hooded
failed to acknowledge that my play has improved (compare to flopz in #7608 which is +town pts for flopz)
i took a backseat d1/2 to due rc, but since then ive been playing normally. hes the one doing less than me recently.
being slow to develop reads in response to changes in the game, or in this case failing entirely, is ++scum equity
Why does you calling me scum have anything to do with my reads developing? au contraire actually, you didn't respond to anything at all and did not talk to me in the least; why would my opinion change? A development does not mean a change if you're scum lol :)
I did not fail to react on your hooding. I specifically said that I think it matters only if the said hooding has been noted BEFORE the flip. You simply choose to not read my posts.
Fail to acknowledge that you improved, lol. It's not like you've been extremely town, or anyone asked. You did
post more
, that doesn't make you town suddenly. Seems like anyone who calls you town gets town points? lol
And pleae do explain how being slow on reaction times makes anyone scum, lol.
In post 7617, Flopz wrote:Brief UNVOTE: Shos. Hectic is on the case, not gonna turn that down.
DO THAT
Hectic literally just successfully hunted me-scum down.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7625 (isolation #152) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:20 am

Post by shos »

In post 7623, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7621, shos wrote:
Spoiler: spoilered for size
In post 7598, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6483, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6471, shos wrote:Honestly thinking ico is scum after nokilling N1.

@6462: yeah, I know that. I also know none of your alignments and whether or not scum had even made a kill. As I have stated, if you had read my posts, I think it is a perfectly viable option to nokill after a stupid information-less D1 like the one here;
especially since you know there is no cop (doesn't go with detective). So no, that perhaps makes RC likely town, but not confirmed
- and it definitely does not make you town in any way.

@6463:
Does this help.?

The bolder looks like a scumslip that confirms RC town and Ico town (as if we needed more for RC)

You know implies that he already knew it.

Can we lynch shos already?
In post 7599, MathBlade wrote:

No

You are wet noodling to protect Ari (my opinion) or Flopz (Titus’s)
Math, your repetitive attempts to find 'scumslips' look fake as shit.
1. Have you seen, ever, a normal game with both a cop and a detective?

2. what the hell is wet noodling lol
1. Yes not on this site. I have been playing mafia for more than 20 years so I’ve seen a lot. It is rare though.
2. It’s when you play intentionally bad to die quick
???
Well, I do have to admit that when you're playing with a foot on your computer and your ass bare, sometimes the air conditioning makes farts, and you know missiles fly backwards and stuff. But all that is completely unrelated. Oh wait, what?
How does a rare thing that happens in other sites over a span of 20 years matter here?

2. ??????????????????????? lol wuat

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7626 (isolation #153) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:26 am

Post by shos »

Spoiler: titus
In post 7622, MathBlade wrote:I am not changing all the pronouns in this it was hard enough to paraphrase.

Titus just hasn’t shut up about it sooo
Spoiler: Titus’s VCA that i dont agree with
Dear Town,

Titus rapping at you. I've worded this a little funky to make this stuff easier for Mathblade to rephrase and repost yeah.

The answer is shos and Flopz. I'll answer why in play and then in VCA terms. Most of y'all favor play over VCA anyway.

Looking at the N1 no kill. This was almost certainly RCE being protected from scum using a mind blender, with an outside shot of Math. I say almost certain because of what the result scum wanted for day 2. Scum wanted RC tunnelled, it just bit them in the hindquarters. Sausuade got caught doing it. When RC gets tunnelled and the game focuses on him, he turns into a barcisstic who dominates this thing we do for fun. It's why I blacklisted him. If I knew Math and RC would have to do this thing for fun together, I wouldn't have had Math on my team. It was a powder keg that exploded and I bear responsibility for that. RCE dying would have caused Math to tunnel on RCE and that happened anyway.

Looking at the Night 2 kill – It's RC. Why would scum spend all that time getting a drama fight to happen if they wanted to kill RC? Their plan changed when a) RC figured this out and b) Math turned into a big, vocal and distracting wrong voice.

Looking at the Night 3 kill – Why was Bella killed over Ico? The first, and wrong, instinct is to try and think well maybe Ico's scum. That's unlikely. Ico and Bella's roles likely co-exist to create confusion. Matching with the scum profile, Bella was shot because she was doing nothing, conftown and scum want the gamestate the same.

Shos and Flopz are widely considered as town. This is because they have sat back and let town tear itself apart. If I must be lynched to prove it, fine. Do not ever lynch teacher, Ari, or Skitter.

Now, onto my VCA. I'm not including the colored posts. That would be impossible for Math to rephrase according to the game rules. I expect this post to take him one or two sixty minute periods to paraphrase without it. My VCA will also be highly truncated due to the rephrasing requirements that put Math in an uneviable position. (Math commentary try two days off and on with a fever...you use a lot of words brevity is better)

RVS, shos and Flopz slots chainsaw each other. Suspicious but not auto guilty at this point.

The Flopz wagon stalls out when town all jump on. Funny.

The worst gets wagoned against RC. I postuate the RC wagon is entirely town, and this is where the scumteam decided plan rile up RC was going into effect give or take two Vcs.

This is where I locktown Skitter. Scum are on skitter with no counterwagon whatsoever. Look who skitter is wishing to be removed from the game... shos.

2.8-2.9

Shos gets five votes, none of them scum. Remember this too. Look at Sausaude executing plan rile up RC as well.

Biggest counterpoint in my theory. Why flopz pick shos over RC? Because to survive scum have thrown distancing votes throughout the game. They'll suppose my VCA is more simplistic than it is. Flopz is bussing to be a late game carry.

Similar bus by Flopz in late game spot.

Flopz diverts to try and rile up Math and kill the Sausade wagon.

Scum can't get a wagon to take on town that vote Sausade.

2.16 to End

Sausade begs to be lynched

Day 3

This is Math's uncontrolled insistance that RCE had to be lynched. Scum didn't fight back. Scum will turn this around on Math.(Math commentary literally not a thing since mechanically RCE had to go. This always was the right play and I feel no regret over it.).

Sorry Math this took so long.

Now for fucks sake I did what was asked and this day can end. Awesome

*goes to get more meds*
Well this was extremely underwhelming
let's see the timing

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7627 (isolation #154) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:27 am

Post by shos »

Well the timing makes sense so still null sadly

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7630 (isolation #155) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:20 am

Post by shos »

In post 7628, Flopz wrote:
In post 7624, shos wrote:
In post 7611, Flopz wrote:VOTE: Shos I'm happy to move this to L-2.
However, you did explain your reads on everyone else - but not me? Why the scumread?
In post 7617, Flopz wrote:Brief UNVOTE: Shos. Hectic is on the case, not gonna turn that down.
DO THAT
Hectic literally just successfully hunted me-scum down.
I did on the post with the tiered reads and then wrote everyone else after in a seperate post.

I've been having an interesting conversation with Hectic rn and I've got a question for you. You were more furiated/frustrated as town when you played with him in a cult game. What's the difference here?
I was never town there, lol, I started the game as cult. Perhaps fooled people that I got culted so good that after endgame? XD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7632 (isolation #156) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:25 am

Post by shos »

In post 7629, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 7624, shos wrote:Enough chances? I don't recall you every actually asking me something about anything?
In post 7624, shos wrote:Why does you calling me scum have anything to do with my reads developing? au contraire actually, you didn't respond to anything at all and did not talk to me in the least; why would my opinion change? A development does not mean a change if you're scum lol
the point was not to interact, reset my read on you and see if you re-evaluated over a period of time as my play changed. it did not.
In post 7624, shos wrote:I did not fail to react on your hooding. I specifically said that I think it matters only if the said hooding has been noted BEFORE the flip. You simply choose to not read my posts.
weak reasoning to dismiss evidence that points to me being town. the only logical counter to it - which you have not mentioned at all as a reason for doubting me afaik - is that rce was nb'd and the alien blocked it. in which case scum!tox defends rce, not 180s his read to kill him and immediately open up the only hole of doubt.
In post 7624, shos wrote:Fail to acknowledge that you improved, lol. It's not like you've been extremely town, or anyone asked. You did post more, that doesn't make you town suddenly. Seems like anyone who calls you town gets town points? lol
And pleae do explain how being slow on reaction times makes anyone scum, lol.
not extremely town perhaps, but theres enough here to see that im town now. everyone elses reads have changed. you're literally the only person still calling me scum.

ive caught scum with this tell before
ie, having a slowroll/uni sr start (not intentionally, but out of circumstance), then becoming townie over time and seeing who gets caught with their pants down when sr-ing me is no longer reasonable.
and hes tripling down on it after being called out, which is exactly what scum!shosin did in that game (starcraft, if anyone cares)
1. What's the point of NOT INTERACTING if you want to see how my read on you changes over time?
2. I stated that BEFORE you claimed. keep going.
2. There's also the very viable possibility of first neighbourizing a fellow scummer in order to later add in a third, so that it looks like they're not together.
3. There's enough for me to not policy lynch you. not nearly enough to call you town; not to mention that 'enough' is not the word. the content is what matters, not the amount - and you supplied neither, imo. You've caught scum scumreading someone without chanigng their stance? wow! that's rare! happens like very single goddamn game, lol.

also starcraft? thought it was warcraft 3: reforged?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7716 (isolation #157) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7633, Flopz wrote:
In post 7630, shos wrote: I was never town there, lol, I started the game as cult. Perhaps fooled people that I got culted so good that after endgame? XD
He said he was talking about this game. viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81377
I was a cultist there too.. perhaps there's a misunderstanding?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7718 (isolation #158) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7649, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7647, teacher wrote:Hey, so Im going to be reading through a bit and working on solving solo, but Im down to jam if people want.

@Skit, fwiw, I think Shos's no lynch thing makes sense for someone with a math background. To be clear, I dont think it makes sense in real life, but I can see it from their perspective. Like, pure odds wise, its changes us from:
6/2...nl....3/2 worst case (25% followed by 40% chance)
to
nl....5/2....3/2 (29% followed by 40%)

That said, given that Ico is (sadly) town, its NEVER going to happen nor make sense today.
Just...no. Those odds assume failure. Like rip.
Mr math here should know that odds to win are 1-odds of failure. Since calculating odds of fail is easier this is the way to go, if you wanna fight math-wise, we can do that

Also if ico is scum and endgames everyone you're all going to get a nice "SUCK MY ASS YAW" meme. I'll think which one it will be

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7720 (isolation #159) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by shos »

Don't think anyone actually said why they think it is a bad idea, everyone just say no we're not doing that without remotely explaining.

The only bad thing about this plan is "we lose icos voice for a day" and this is solvable by my method of deciding tomorrow's lynch.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7724 (isolation #160) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7655, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7653, MathBlade wrote:It comes from the idea that the person jailed is almost always scum.
this is fallacious and ignores the notion that jk's tend to act as docs if more than one scum is alive
It is not. Regardless if how awesome the jailer is, statistically this is MUCH more likely to come from a roleblock jail than from a doc jail.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7729 (isolation #161) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7679, teacher wrote:
In post 7567, shos wrote:1. Decide that we NL today.
2. Discuss who we want to Lynch. After we have agreed, you sound your thoughts about what of they flip scum/town, and then we nolynch.
In post 7513, shos wrote:I think a NL asap is best

Which did/do you want?
to be clear: asap means better today than tomorrow, not LETS END TODAY NOW

From what I read by now my gut tells me that Math is scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7734 (isolation #162) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7698, teacher wrote:What you are saying is demonstrably wrong, whether by pure math or by RCE's flip in this game. But Im not trying to convince you its wrong.

Im assessing the strength of your belief in the demonstrably wrong. Because that does matter into how to read your day 3.

So Im trying to see if it is an article of pure faith for you -- "a sitewide standard that's existed" and so must remain so despite the lack of evidence, or if there is something more there.

(o be clear, I too believe killer is more likely than killee, but only marginally rather than your absolutely)
Don't think it matters much but I essentially did the math earlier and it is precisely 6 times more likely. We acted well on lynching RCE and nobody is getting blamed for that. Fact is that this supports mathematically the notion that ico is in fact a successful ER doc, and that's it. Not proof, not blame, just support.

OMG fuckers let me catch up!!!!! :roll:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7741 (isolation #163) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7722, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7720, shos wrote:Don't think anyone actually said why they think it is a bad idea, everyone just say no we're not doing that without remotely explaining.

The only bad thing about this plan is "we lose icos voice for a day" and this is solvable by my method of deciding tomorrow's lynch.
i've asked you repeatedly to start working on 'who will tomorrow's lynch be'

plz do that :)
I am currently leaning towards Ari.
The reasons are mainly tonal and PoE. I am fighting with myself as to whether or not I want xtomx lynched right now, because getting that slot to lylo would be terribad imo. My math read is swinging back and forth based on literally any post he writes, and the Titus thing only made me scumread that slot further. Titus loves scum activity. Anyway.

I have set aside flopz for now as his recent answer to me actually was good. If need we can sort him later. Imo we have enough good townreads to continue the game, and with everyone TRing you, it's practically 3 unlynchables which I agree with, which is good. Ari is the only one I cannot argue
against
lynching, and therefore if I had to vig anyone it would be him.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7742 (isolation #164) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by shos »

P. Sure I responded to all questions in 7723

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7745 (isolation #165) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7726, teacher wrote:
In post 7720, shos wrote:Don't think anyone actually said why they think it is a bad idea, everyone just say no we're not doing that without remotely explaining.

OK, try it another way. What's the benefit (leaving town!Ico)? B/c theres no world where I consider Ico scum, and Ill suck ass if thats wrong.
1. Easier to get a scum Lynch (less towniest needed)
2. 'proof' of ico, good for sanity, or much better info with anyone else dead
3. Forcing scum to make one of their kills in a less-informed state

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7748 (isolation #166) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7728, Iconeum wrote:How I'm reading shos now:

Very calm, and he feels like someone baffled by the fact that these ignorant plebs are ignoring his master plan to win the game for them
Really townie vibes despite me not agreeing with the actual content of the posts
LOL YES
Plebs

Hilarious

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7749 (isolation #167) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7731, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7729, shos wrote:From what I read by now my gut tells me that Math is scum.
you were literally townreading math a couple hours ago
math hasnt really changed his tone or angle on you so???
Math has made two (!) Attempts to call my posts scumslips. On one hand, bias etc. On another hand, math has played with me a lot and knows that as scum I am computed as FUCK. See for example the recent cult loss I linked to (just my latest game) - read the cult PT. When I am scum, I am just about as careful and calculated as one can be, to the point where I consider the timestamps on my posts to make it look like I'm surprised etc if needed (see: my CC to poyzin). Scumslips? Lol. He is reaaaaaally pushing it and grasping at straws. That's why gut.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7752 (isolation #168) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7747, teacher wrote:
In post 7745, shos wrote:3. Forcing scum to make one of their kills in a less-informed state
Whats the less informed state, if we are doing that whole full discussion thing.
Well for one we only assume ico dies
If he doesn't die, we reconsider, using his thoughts. Hopefully it forces scums hand into proving ico is doc.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7753 (isolation #169) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7751, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7745, shos wrote:

OK, try it another way. What's the benefit (leaving town!Ico)? B/c theres no world where I consider Ico scum, and Ill suck ass if thats wrong.
This is also kinda the stuff I mentioned. I don't agree with most of this, but I don't scumread shos for it either?

1)Easier to get a scum lynch isn't true, because while needing 1 less vote you also HAVE 1 less town vote to work with. But that's from my perspective.
2)I suppose due dilligence from town allows this?
3)Eh. I think town always needs to maintain initiative, and the best way to do that is thru lynching. It's strategy vs odds I guess.
1. Yup, less townies to convince to vote there.
3. You are in even numbers. Eventually you WILL nolynch. Question is not if, it is when.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7758 (isolation #170) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by shos »

PLEBS

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7759 (isolation #171) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by shos »

Sorry that was so hilarious I'm still laughing about it every couple of minutes while working. Specifically the word plebs

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7760 (isolation #172) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by shos »

It just sounds so stupid and accurate

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7779 (isolation #173) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 7761, Iconeum wrote:To anyone scumreading Ari:

how do you feel about his relation to the saud lynch?

@shos in particular, you think Ari is scum. Like, your only main scumread right now?
He was focused on lynching scum, and he kept calling you out for going against what is now certain a scum wagon. Yet you scumread him because PoE?
Well, I wouldn't say he is my main scumread, but he is definitely the slot I think is best to lynch right now. I do have to look into saudade interactions, when I get the time to dig in. Hopefully on Thursday; I hoped today but gf troubles lol.
The fact he was against saudade doesn't give him too much towncred (unless he lead that lynch and/or initiated it?) because I don't really think there was any counterwagon viable against it. I was against that lynch and if memory serves right only the policy lynch of xtomx was an actual option.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7780 (isolation #174) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:42 am

Post by shos »

In post 7762, Iconeum wrote:Math hasn't made a lot of sense during the game, but I liked how he reacted to my protection of him? I think I townread his reaction to Bella's claim and I strongly feel scum don't go bananas like that in the main thread over it. Scum would have a lot more calculated response to that.
Please enlighten me. If my memory serves right, and correct me if I'm wrong because indeed my memory of that part of the game is blurry - Math jumped the opportunity to make himself appear conftown, and still pushed the angle of him-conf-town even despite the jailkeeper claim. Don't you think this is EXACTLY what scum would do when given the opportunity? Town can never ever find out how the kill failed if there was one at all, and if this bases him as conftown it's good to coast to endgame. Definitely worth the attempt.

And then you ask yourself, what would TOWN do in that case? How self-centered would you be as town, even if you *were* sure that what happened should make you conftown from other POVs?

I think Ari is a good lynch, but I can definitely live with a Math flip too.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7781 (isolation #175) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:43 am

Post by shos »

In post 7765, Flopz wrote:
In post 7716, shos wrote:
In post 7630, shos wrote: I was never town there, lol, I started the game as cult. Perhaps fooled people that I got culted so good that after endgame? XD
Did you like forget to read the literal next post or sth. It might even be helpful to read the one straight after that too and give your thoughts if you have any.
I read things from the beginning, sadly, I cannot forget the future.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7782 (isolation #176) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 7781, shos wrote:
In post 7716, shos wrote:
Did you like forget to read the literal next post or sth. It might even be helpful to read the one straight after that too and give your thoughts if you have any.
For the record, though, it is worth mentioning that in the cult game with Hectic I made a psych gambit and read the entire thread and then re-read-and-commented-one-by-one so that my counterclaim to poyzin appears legit. This isn't quite the case here tho

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7783 (isolation #177) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:49 am

Post by shos »

In post 7771, teacher wrote:When did xtomx claim hooded relative to Bella’s claim. Iirc, it was before the jk. I can’t check while at school, but that’s one of my main reasons to tr him, along with a completely believable portrayal of the hood thread and picking up details today.

On Ari, I don’t recall him pushing saud hard, but he’s my goal for a reread tonight.
Not sure about the timing (can you check?) but 'believable portrayal of the hood thread'? I don't recall ever reading anything about this?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7784 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:51 am

Post by shos »

In post 7772, Xtoxm wrote:a word of advice, ico
you're extremely difficult to work with
a large part of this game is securing mutual townreads and working with them to solve the game
everyone townreads you. you have free pick. but you cant sustain a tr anywhere
anytime you tr someone theyre back in your poe soon enough
we cant work well with someone whos constantly coming back to suspicion on us, or at least i cant

look at the last 3 posts of bellas iso - attempting to work with teacher
this is why i believe she was killed over you, despite your high thread presence, and is the single strongest reason to tr teacher
your reads change like the wind and you're hard to follow, which is a lot less scary to scum than town who tr each other
This is the second or third time you mention that you really care about what people think about YOU. why is that, mr townie? why can't work with someone who scumreads you on other scums?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7785 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:54 am

Post by shos »

In post 7775, teacher wrote:
In post 7773, Xtoxm wrote:i checked and it was after.
not really sure what the difference there is tho?
Also possible: scum hood scum so that come D3 there's a hood with 2 scums and 1 town, much bigger sway to pocket him.
It’s less of a reason to rely on that, since scum!you would know the attempt to hood RCE failed and so the claim was safe. I’m still inclined to credit especially with today’s play, but that’s the relevance.
In post 7776, MathBlade wrote:
It’s less of a reason to rely on that, since scum!you would know the attempt to hood RCE failed and so the claim was safe. I’m still inclined to credit especially with today’s play, but that’s the relevance.
If you believe that theory then you have to believe scum attempted to kill me.

They wouldn’t attempt to hood AND kill RCE so then they would have to have shot me in that world.
...we lynched RCE, he wasn't killed. Ico's protection makes that possible.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7786 (isolation #180) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:55 am

Post by shos »

In post 7777, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7753, shos wrote:
In post 7751, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7745, shos wrote:

This is also kinda the stuff I mentioned. I don't agree with most of this, but I don't scumread shos for it either?

1)Easier to get a scum lynch isn't true, because while needing 1 less vote you also HAVE 1 less town vote to work with. But that's from my perspective.
2)I suppose due dilligence from town allows this?
3)Eh. I think town always needs to maintain initiative, and the best way to do that is thru lynching. It's strategy vs odds I guess.
1. Yup, less townies to convince to vote there.
3. You are in even numbers. Eventually you WILL nolynch. Question is not if, it is when.
We could just you know win by lynching scum every day. Why are you so insistent we will get this wrong?

You’re campaigning for a no lynch here is crap.

We really really should lynch shos.
LOL
I'm not gonna respect this with a response

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7798 (isolation #181) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 7787, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7785, shos wrote:
Also possible: scum hood scum so that come D3 there's a hood with 2 scums and 1 town, much bigger sway to pocket him.
In post 7776, MathBlade wrote:
If you believe that theory then you have to believe scum attempted to kill me.

They wouldn’t attempt to hood AND kill RCE so then they would have to have shot me in that world.
...we lynched RCE, he wasn't killed. Ico's protection makes that possible.
That was in reference to N1

If your theory is Xtom is lying then scum and scum attempted to neighborize RCE
Then they don’t kill him as well.

What we did on D3 irrelevant to N1 unless scum are psychic
I'm missing something
N1 saudade hoods xtomx her partner
Then dies

What has RCE got to do with it

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7799 (isolation #182) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:13 am

Post by shos »

In post 7792, MathBlade wrote:Xtom is town or traitor* mainly I don’t see a world in which Xtom is group scum here.

Same with Ico I don’t see that either. 2 players out of 8 not group scum.

Let’s look at Saudade wagons on d1 and D2 since again start from place of knowledge
I did forget this option

Either town
Or scum group in preparation for D3
Or scum traitor

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7801 (isolation #183) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 7794, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4890, implosion wrote:
Spoiler: an elk contemplating eternity

Vote Count 2.8
shos
(5): skitter30, Aristophanes, Iconeum, RCEnigma, teacher
RadiantCowbells
(2): MathBlade, Saudade
Aristophanes
(1): Flopz
Iconeum
(1): shos

Not voting (3): Bellaphant, Xtoxm, RadiantCowbells

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to end the day.
Deadline is set to 4 PM PST on January 31st, in (expired on 2020-01-31 20:00:00).

Flopz has been prodded; as he is V/LA I will not immediately replace him if the prod is not answered.
Shos at his highest point.

Bella and RC confirmed town off wagon
One confirmed scum off wagon
Overlapping people between the two wagons:
Skitter, Ari, Ico, and teacher

The only new person is Flopz. This is really the more damning VCA that says Flopz scum with Shos. Not what Titus is saying I still don’t get it.

Combine that with the unvote of shos earlier and still not pushing anyone I am okay with shos+Flopz.

It also would make sense with the VC here that Flopz was gonna push Ari.
For the record, I barely replaced in at the time, had 20 posts and not nearly caught up. If I had been mislynched at that time that wagon was as obvscumdriven as can be, not letting a replacement post thoughts is extremely scummy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7802 (isolation #184) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:23 am

Post by shos »

Math xtomx lying because RCE was fail-hooded N1 is one possibility. But I don't think he is lying; I just think he is scum. Don't see what you're trying to even say.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7805 (isolation #185) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:02 am

Post by shos »

I don't think I was mislynchable. I never felt even danger. Someone hammering a replacement without letting them 1. claim and 2. post their thoughts is extremely scummy. All the points against me were nonexistent, or at least, I have no recollection of any of them, and people had reasons to scumread saud. Scum can't just IGNORE everything that happens in the game.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7806 (isolation #186) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:06 am

Post by shos »

@7804: you're just assuming I was an easy mislynch. I wasn't. That should nullify your points. If you insist, well, scum always have their reasons. For one, Saudade was an extremely weak member of their team, possibly much weaker than the others, so no harm really done. For two, if they can bus and get super towncred while being able to kill the cop-style role, that is a good possibility for scum regardless of roles at all. Mislynching me would only add pressure on saudade the next day, and add extreme pointy fingers at those on my wagon. You boasted like 4 times about your 20+ years as a mafia player, and THIS you cannot see? Do you understand why I think you're faking shit up?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7811 (isolation #187) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7809, Flopz wrote:
In post 7781, shos wrote:
In post 7716, shos wrote: I was a cultist there too.. perhaps there's a misunderstanding?
That was an interesting way of just ignoring what I asked you to have a look at. Could you maybe actually look at and not just say whatever you just said.
I don't understand what you want me to say..? You don't ask any question there. You just give hectic's meta read.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7883 (isolation #188) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7829, MathBlade wrote:**shakes head**

I literally have asked everyone to figure out what they think happened on N1 and make sure that contributes to their reads.

I fail to see how I am still screaming I am conf town here
OOH YEAH GUYS LOOK THERE YES THERE YOU SEE HOW THIS MAKES ME TOWN YES YOU SEE YOU SEE???

also I'm p sure if I go ISO you and Ctrl+f 'conftown' or conf-town or even just "I am" I will find much much more than the rest of the game combined

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7884 (isolation #189) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7832, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7830, MathBlade wrote:And yes quite frankly unless you believe RCE shot and Xtom neighborized I am still conf town based on N1

And if you do believe the former then use that as a starting spot and ask why Xtom neighborized by scum?

Assume I am scum then what do you learn about N1?
i have no idea what why scum may have chosen to neighborize xtoxm
but i'm assuming they didn't no-neighborize

so they either nk'd you and neighborized rce
or they nk'd rce and neighborized xtoxm

those are kinda the only two possibilities
or i guess technically rc could have been neighborized but i imagine he would have claimed that if that had been a thing
Hey this is a good question why haven't I asked it before.

Intriguing. Let's assume xtomx is town. On D1 xtomx had barely 20 posts (!). Why would scum neighborhood a useless, inactive town slot like that? Surely it won't change much in volume of content, will not have much away on the other townies, etc.

Hmmmm.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7885 (isolation #190) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7854, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 7832, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7830, MathBlade wrote:And yes quite frankly unless you believe RCE shot and Xtom neighborized I am still conf town based on N1

And if you do believe the former then use that as a starting spot and ask why Xtom neighborized by scum?

Assume I am scum then what do you learn about N1?
i have no idea what why scum may have chosen to neighborize xtoxm
but i'm assuming they didn't no-neighborize

so they either nk'd you and neighborized rce
or they nk'd rce and neighborized xtoxm

those are kinda the only two possibilities
or i guess technically rc could have been neighborized but i imagine he would have claimed that if that had been a thing
I'm sorry what?
This post lacks any sense of forethought.
Why are you discounting option 3: math nk, xtox NB'd
Suggesting the hood is fake and instead rc offers to be bopd on Saud without commenting that he knows Saudis role...are you listening to yourself?
-ignores zillion pages-
-sees post about self-
-responds-

Why have we not policy lynches this D2

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7886 (isolation #191) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by shos »

@7874: clearly it did buy him most of the game's townreads based on this logcal fallacy. Add the unprovability of anything said in that context and chaching? Profit!

Also if you really want some hard scumreads, my current go is VOTE: math and xtomx/Ari as partner.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7887 (isolation #192) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by shos »

Also

Spoiler: s2
Spoiler: s1
Test

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7888 (isolation #193) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by shos »

Anyone knows how one can make an ISO of a person who has posted alone 50 pages of this game?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7891 (isolation #194) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by shos »

How so? He claimed to have been NBd and suddenly all pressure was off him. Why wouldn't he? What doesn't make sense to you?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7893 (isolation #195) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by shos »

Eh I'll respond later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7897 (isolation #196) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7892, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7891, shos wrote:How so? He claimed to have been NBd and suddenly all pressure was off him. Why wouldn't he? What doesn't make sense to you?
Yesterday you had a solve of (math, RCE/xtoxm). We lynched RCE, that flipped town.
Then today you were calling math town by your own read. I thought: sure that makes sense he's reconsidering based off of a town flip RCE.

Now ur back to your previous solve, without any new information, dismissing or not reacting to any of the actual sorting going on by players. You are not trying to make a townblock, or you know, be *in* the townblock if ur actually town.

I had to literally FORCE you into posting scumreads, let alone townreads.
You were giving us crap about not policy lynching on D2.
You were HEAVILY pushing towards no lynching.

Yeah, hard time seeing your actions as town shos.
I'll go chronologically by your post

Yesterday I thought Math/RCE/xtomx, yes
Today I was *gut* townreading Math, but if you read today's posts you'll see that I am practically against him in every thought. Also I don't see why the flip has me reconsider? I reconsider all the time, regardless of the flip. (In this case RCE was to be lynched because of the failed kill and JK, not necessarily because of his play; and that has nothing to do with Math).

I am now back to prev solve, indeed. But I have not dismissed nor not-reacted to things that have happened today. I don't see how you even say that, you literally discussed stuff with me today.

I am not trying to make a town block? Should I ISO myself and find all the times I called both teacher and Skittles locktown, and the latest expression of opinion which puts you as probtown most likely? Indeed, I never called it a 'bloc' but do I really need to?

And I don't know what you think I'm doing when defending from practically everyone today if not "trying to be in the town block", lol. When people accuse me, I react. Once again not sure wtf is wrong with you.

You didn't have to force me to post scumreads. If you missed it, I said it repeatedly quite a while now. Or perhaps giving names-to-lynch does not count towards that?
The fact is that I missed 200 pages of this games content and haven't been as involved in the next say 50 pages or so. I do not have solid reads in everyone. Trust me, if I was scum, I would have an opinion on ANYTHING. But seriously, you're accusing me of laziness, not of being scum.

Also just for the record: everyone giving me shit about the whole nolynch topic, so I gave it up and made a vote, and SHLAM, lol. Plebs! I'll make you a bet: once you've mislynched me, you're going to.. nolynch! Woah!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7898 (isolation #197) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by shos »

Also I got an answer from hito, I'll try to post otntoday

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7899 (isolation #198) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7894, Iconeum wrote:
In post 6678, shos wrote:Btw has anyone claimed D2 to have been neighbourized? If so that is probtown
Oh hey look what I found. A neighbourizer claim is probtown? Interesting. Who claimed it again? Xtoxm. Who are you scumreading? Xtoxm.
Nice progression.

[]
Note the D2.
Point was if anyone had claimed to have been neighborized BEFORE knowing the neighboutizer is scum, THEN it would mean something. After the flip, nope.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7900 (isolation #199) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7894, Iconeum wrote:.

Adding this to the 'scumslip' Math caught me in
VOTE: Math
I'm more sure of this now actually
his partner probably RCE

Scumteam read of Math WITH RCE. We know RCE flipped town, math still scum. No reconsideration. Bad progression
Note the 'probably'. Those reads are unrelated to each other
Also sorry for ruining quotes etc I'm on phone and not have the ass to sit and edit like the previous post

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”