he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #2831 (isolation #200) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2824, Jingle wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2821, Kerset wrote:Hito and chem dislike the fact that i want to kill reundo.
In post 1763, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 1723, Alisae wrote:
In post 1693, hitogoroshi wrote:You think that reundo is scum, but ALSO that Alisae is as well? And you have Alisae and bitmap *together* in the scum tier? who the hell do you think reundo is partners with here? no thoughts on shadoweh not listening to your reason to unvote me, or me keeping a bead on her so long? Just L-2 on the low-hanging fruit while making it all sound like your own idea.
your tone here suggests to me that you think those reads are bizarre. To me that comes up as a red flag because I don't see as scum why she imploys that strategy when its easier to just put the whole bloc as town
Have thoughts on this but it makes more sense to wait and hear what ofrhz says first. I think you're kinda missing what I think the suspicious thing is but if you are that means ofrhz might also, which means we could get an answer that's really revealing in either direction.

Gotta agree with ofr in that the Kerset views on mastina/jjh seem really underdetermined. If mastina is pocketing jjh so obviously that even a newbie would notice by now, then jjh is town! It kinda seems like you want to just quote individual posts you don't like in isolation, but the whole point is that peoples actions need to be interpreted in the context of how they interact with everyone else. Kerset, maybe a more productive way to have this discussion is - who are your strongest
townreads
, and what do you think they're missing on mastina? What do jjh/mastina flips makes you think about the other one?
In post 1755, Kerset wrote:As for Reundo feel free to lynch him. I feel no empathy for lurkers.
Even when this wagon was conjured up by basically your worst enemies? If I daycopped Reundo red right now, who are your picks for his buddies?

I am genuinely flabbergasted that Reundo could have ofr as his alpha scumread but both "person who went apeshit on ofr" and "person who passionately defended the hell out of ofr" as null. How can the exact discussion you wanted happen like...two pages ago and you don't have a single thought on it?
In post 1760, Bitmap wrote:
@ofrhz

nsg wants u to unvote
To vote who, and why?
In post 1761, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1758, Kerset wrote:What? VT in mini theme? Sounds like bs.
???
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a role madness mini theme run here
Both happen plenty of times. Having a few VTs at the end helps contain swing, which I would imagine is a design goal here since it's more important than usual to make sure every time has a chance to influence gamestate. (Or, at least, that was a big constraint *I* followed for Signs and Void ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) But role madness is also perfectly possible. In any case, speculating about which is which D1 means that you're mostly going off of your *own* PM, which means you kinda leak to scum what information you have, which means I think we should probably just drop this for now

Oh rly? This is "Kerset wants to kill Reundo"? lmao

Now you're misrepping dead people.
Yea:
In post 1755, Kerset wrote:As for Reundo feel free to lynch him. I feel no empathy for lurkers.
In post 1758, Kerset wrote:What? VT in mini theme? Sounds like bs.
This is "Kerset wants to kill Reundo"

Yes! You are a bot. This is secret turing test and i declare that you failed it.
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2837 (isolation #201) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:32 am

Post by Kerset »

You are wrong now, not on D3. You blend reality for sake of F3.

Yea Hito asked me bunch of questions and later he decided that i am town based on my response.
Mastina also changed her mind about me as soon as day 2 started:
In post 2157, mastina wrote:
In post 2152, Jingle wrote:mastina, check my ramblings and lynch pool and see if you agree.

I think hito -> Kerset -> Klick is the solve.
Kerset/Klick are both townreads. I favor hi to/Shadow-->Shadow/hito-->Bitmap instead, at least as of right now.

I'm done with my shift, so once I drive home, I can go into my reasoning.
And you think that i killed her.

On other hand nobody had reads about you. That is why you got so far in this game. I think that Radiant Cowbells was the only one, who talked about you at all.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (isolation #202) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Kerset »

There’s also the fact that I think the only viable way to a win rn is me somehow end gaming bc I VERY much doubt we’re getting a win in 5p lylo

So I would also prefer that we kill jjh purely bc I want him dead and I’m the one who’s going to have to try and win this and I very much doubt you make it through 2 consecutive day phases
I really wanted to win this for sake of turning this.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (isolation #203) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Kerset »

Big thanks for Farkran for supporting me in this game. Things that i said about his "reads" here were almost fully fake. The truth is that as soon as he died in his game he was talking with me about this game every single day. It was kind of daily routine that i set up posts, which i intend to put here, let farkran judge them and then posts them here. Our discord chat dedicated to this game has 3543 of his posts, 1024 NaCl posts and 1999 mine.
My favorite moment was the time when we decided to prepare fake claim for me. We spend literally 4 hours with Farkran to make it. Our almost-final idea was Flavor Cop, which check how many uses of ability person has and becomes ascetic if person doesn't have such. Then NaCl came and called this ridiculous. Those 4 hours got wasted, we spend another hour to make thing, which i claimed.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”