Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Hectic »

These are some leading questions, Bob. Maybe because there weren't enough people willing to lynch me when he was in the game?
Could you take a stance on me? You've kinda dodged my questions with more questions the last 3 times I've asked you.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Hectic »

If NaCl is scum and knows SS is the doc night 2, killing him kinda incriminate him. So maybe he goes for the IC Oka kill instead which gets blocked. And then targets him again for the guaranteed kill in night 3.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:22 am

Post by bob3141 »

if nacl was scum i would of thought smart would have died. If you think about it being drd neighbour he would know that smart was teh doc. And with smart being a general townread would we realy think it was nacl.

And even nacl didnt want to. wouldnt he of killed someone else inorder to try an dmake drd look bad
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Hectic »

Wait, but why did you claim doc yesterday in the first place, NaCl?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

as of now

i think the 3 kills are bob / hectic / nacl

if anybody has a strong preference to swap that pool, speak up. swapping yourself out is not an option.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4451, Hectic wrote:If NaCl is scum and knows SS is the doc night 2, killing him kinda incriminate him. So maybe he goes for the IC Oka kill instead which gets blocked. And then targets him again for the guaranteed kill in night 3.

So why in your opinion wouldnt scum go for unconfirmed but roundly town read player then.

you had smart, nancy, armum.

at that point why risk a nk when he woudl have had atleast 5 nk to go.

with 2 confirmed and one doc. Thats one free nk that has chance of killing a named townie.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Hectic »

Because the first nokill doesn't matter, Bob. We still have the same amount of lynches.
And the second time he targets Oka, there's no risk because he knows it's blocked the previous night.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Hectic »

That's fine, Eddie. Wouldn't switch the other two out for anyone else.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4456, Hectic wrote:Because the first nokill doesn't matter, Bob. We still have the same amount of lynches.
And the second time he targets Oka, there's no risk because he knows it's blocked the previous night.

So what your saying is that oka was kill during the night of the no kill. Why do you think nacl would nk oka before edie.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4458, bob3141 wrote:
In post 4456, Hectic wrote:Because the first nokill doesn't matter, Bob. We still have the same amount of lynches.

So what your saying is that oka was kill during the night of the no kill. Why do you think nacl would nk oka before edie.
Don't know. They were both IC.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4450, Hectic wrote:Could you take a stance on me? You've kinda dodged my questions with more questions the last 3 times I've asked you.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4459, Hectic wrote:
In post 4458, bob3141 wrote:

Don't know. They were both IC.
but in your opinion why one over the other. If as you say scum has to choices then in your opinion what would the tie break be
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:45 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1544, NaCl wrote:I still feel unsure on my scumreads, feel a lot better on my townreads. Right now I'm kind of okay with lynching any of {Pops, Elsa, Krazy, Pisskop} maybe Hectic.
this too, is not a scumpost imo
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4460, Hectic wrote:
In post 4450, Hectic wrote:Could you take a stance on me? You've kinda dodged my questions with more questions the last 3 times I've asked you.

isnt it obvous. i thnk your the last scum.

i cant see nancy or armum being scum

i think titus and drd are town.

leaving only you and nacl.

now im think why oka. who benifited the most. Your saying oka was targeted twice.

so why oka over eddie. There is teh issue of teh doc but assuming who ever the the scum was smelt something was off. Why do you think in your opinion nacl would kill oka before eddie
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:54 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 4439, Eddie Cane wrote:We only have 3 lynches.
Yeah, which is why I said my 2 choices for who dies apart from me. The level of confidence on Bob isn't that much greater but it is greater. And I've changed my mind on Titus but I don't see the Okapoka kill coming from Bob, I don't see it coming from DDL, and if I'm wrong on Hectic I'm not really sure who it is. But Titus had been scumreading me all game and if she was scum she probably would have hammered me already.
In post 4448, DrDolittle wrote:I can't see NaCl scum and the shot on me whiffing
In post 4451, Hectic wrote:If NaCl is scum and knows SS is the doc night 2, killing him kinda incriminate him. So maybe he goes for the IC Oka kill instead which gets blocked. And then targets him again for the guaranteed kill in night 3.
Besides the fact that I'm not scum, I don't think S_S would have protected Oka over DDL in that situation. And S_S didn't no protect, as if that was the case he would have just revealed as the real doc and we'd have lynched DDL immediately on D3.
In post 4453, Hectic wrote:Wait, but why did you claim doc yesterday in the first place, NaCl?
I claimed it D3 in order to bait the kill or get protected again, whatever S_S decided.
In post 4454, Eddie Cane wrote:as of now

if anybody has a strong preference to swap that pool, speak up. swapping yourself out is not an option.
I don't really think bob should be in there, but I'm still not sure who should go instead. I don't see bob scum for the reason that the Okapoka kill doesn't make sense, it's more likely to come from safe scum over cornered scum. I guess it's most likely DDL out of who remains but I feel much better about Hectic.

Also, I hope no one is buying this whole theory that I (or for that matter, any scum) targeted Okapoka N2. Because I don't think S_S is bad enough to do that protect in that situation over DDL, and I can see it happening that the following day after my townflip Hectic uses this to push on DDL.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:00 am

Post by DrDolittle »

remind me why bob okapopa doesn't make sense?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4347, bob3141 wrote:i think hectic is less like scum of any poe. As though the two confirmed scum never joined it. They were indirectly pushing it. They dont come out in support of lycnhign hectic but they to claim town reads on the pushers or saying well i guess that does support a hectic lynch.

No real sign of them trying to push away from lynching hectic. Yet neither a sign of them bussing.
What changed from here, Bob?
Also, I don't understand why Oka over Eddie matters. I guess Eddie's a little more scary for catching 2 scum day 1, but it's basically a 50/50 on targeting one of the 2 ICs for scum!NaCl.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I repeat that Oka had the same PoE as me so it actually doesn't matter, its just guessing who a protect might be on 9/10 times.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4464, NaCl wrote:
Yeah, which is why I said my 2 choices for who dies apart from me. The level of confidence on Bob isn't that much greater but it is greater. And I've changed my mind on Titus but I don't see the Okapoka kill coming from Bob, I don't see it coming from DDL, and if I'm wrong on Hectic I'm not really sure who it is. But Titus had been scumreading me all game and if she was scum she probably would have hammered me already.
In post 4448, DrDolittle wrote:I can't see NaCl scum and the shot on me whiffing
Besides the fact that I'm not scum, I don't think S_S would have protected Oka over DDL in that situation. And S_S didn't no protect, as if that was the case he would have just revealed as the real doc and we'd have lynched DDL immediately on D3.
In post 4453, Hectic wrote:Wait, but why did you claim doc yesterday in the first place, NaCl?
I claimed it D3 in order to bait the kill or get protected again, whatever S_S decided.

I don't really think bob should be in there, but I'm still not sure who should go instead. I don't see bob scum for the reason that the Okapoka kill doesn't make sense, it's more likely to come from safe scum over cornered scum. I guess it's most likely DDL out of who remains but I feel much better about Hectic.

Also, I hope no one is buying this whole theory that I (or for that matter, any scum) targeted Okapoka N2. Because I don't think S_S is bad enough to do that protect in that situation over DDL, and I can see it happening that the following day after my townflip Hectic uses this to push on DDL.
nacl why do you think smart would not of protected oka
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4466, Hectic wrote:
In post 4347, bob3141 wrote:i think hectic is less like scum of any poe. As though the two confirmed scum never joined it. They were indirectly pushing it. They dont come out in support of lycnhign hectic but they to claim town reads on the pushers or saying well i guess that does support a hectic lynch.

No real sign of them trying to push away from lynching hectic. Yet neither a sign of them bussing.
What changed from here, Bob?
Also, I don't understand why Oka over Eddie matters. I guess Eddie's a little more scary for catching 2 scum day 1, but it's basically a 50/50 on targeting one of the 2 ICs for scum!NaCl.

that poe was you and elsa.

Either way i cant see scum being outside of you and nacl. Trying to figure which one of you it is.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

nacl at teh time of pops lynch what was your view on her and why were you not interested in being on her lynch
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4464, NaCl wrote:

also the way i read this is that you want me in lylo.

you need to kill eddie, named townie.

That means nancy, armum will be in lylo.

thus how do we not know you simply want me out of any poe simply so that you have me as lylo mislynch.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

now since nancy and armum are widely town read. if one of those is named townie then you simply kill the person not interested in my lynch. or one of them

leaving it somathing liek nancy/arurm, nacl, bob, drd
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

i think we should lynch one of hectic and nacl today. if we get it wrong although i know im town to be honest your best of lynching me lynch before lylo as i rather not be lylo mislynch.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: Hectic

It feels spicy in my soul.

My reasons for TR Hectic have evaporated - they were OK early game but don’t hold water now. And I don’t like how neither pops nor Krazy/unwnd ever voted Hectic.

This is a better place to start.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”