Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Kerset »

"Chem asks for a claim. Kerset declares intent to hammer anyway."
Chem asks for claim -> reundo gives claim -> i give reundo 24 hours and force him to ANSWER QUESTIONS
I gave intent after his claim and under condition that he doesn't answer our questions. How many lies are you going to pull today?

"I support him taking Reundo off of L-1 while we have discussion ongoing."
My intent states that he has to talk with us or i will hammer him. How did i stop the discussion from going?
In post 2798, Jingle wrote:
In post 2796, Kerset wrote:i didn't ask him for posts there...
Please do. Ask him which posts from Mena on D1 came across as buddying in a way that town Mena doesn't buddy.

Because... You never once mentioned pocketing wrt Mena when that was the majority of your case on mastina (she was pocketing jj).
How are farkran thoughts on day 1 about mena relevant here? Do you really think he remembers it after 2 months? You are trying to pull such stupid shenanigans to frame me here.
giv me pagetop :(
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2795, Kerset wrote:Yesterday hito was constantly evaluating things for my favor.
Yesterday hito was constantly reevaluating everything. He flipflopped on you a lot as well, and if anyone could be counted on to reevaluate in LYLO it was him.

Compare:
In post 2054, Menalque wrote:
In post 2052, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2051, Menalque wrote:If you’re worried tho then the other ability I have begins with “a” and ends in “scetic”
Are you ascetic or an asceticizer or whatever it’s called
El segundo amigo
In post 2058, Menalque wrote:
In post 2056, Chemist1422 wrote:What was your action last night?
I ascetisised myself, if that’s a word
does this clear kerset in y'all's eyes

y/n

I think it does because of how badly he misunderstands the ascetic situation, and if he gets believed (somehow) and kerset gets outed as commuter/ascetic it's a super bad look for kerset[/quote]
In post 2637, Chemist1422 wrote:Okay

VOTE: Jingle

I just don’t wanna be wrong on my Shadoweh townread
In post 2629, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2051, Menalque wrote:If you’re worried tho then the other ability I have begins with “a” and ends in “scetic”
In post 2673, Chemist1422 wrote:...you do realize you’re the only one that thinks you and jingle aren’t the next two lynches, right?
Chemist doesn't see Kerset scum yesterday.

If I was scum I had a choice between the player who is actively reevaluating who I have a chance to convince and the player who has solidly wanted to lynch me since bitmap died. I'm not saying hito dying is clearing for me, but it sure as hell isn't clearing for you either. Either way you would have supposedly had an easy LYLO today.
This is a Parachute.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2799, Jingle wrote:
In post 2792, Kerset wrote:Jjh was influential and leading mislynch towards townie, so i assumed that he has the highest odds of survival this particular night.
I don't know if you've addressed this, but why wouldn't you target a nullread with the FN instead of someone likely to eat a night kill early, if not N1? I know you said that you wanted to prevent your own lynch (which claiming the pending FN shot would have done anyway, so it's an immediately stupid reason) but why not target in the middle of the pack instead of the universal townreads, even if you thought the universal townread was an unlikely NK based on him suspecting bitmap/you who would have been unconfirmed to townyou at the time. Which I still don't believe.
1. There was like 90% that scum has roleblocker, which would block me after fn claim.
2. Then if this nullread would die then you would be asking. "Why didn't you target person X? Your target was so random".
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2801, Kerset wrote:"Chem asks for a claim. Kerset declares intent to hammer anyway."
Chem asks for claim -> reundo gives claim -> i give reundo 24 hours and force him to ANSWER QUESTIONS
I gave intent after his claim and under condition that he doesn't answer our questions. How many lies are you going to pull today?

"I support him taking Reundo off of L-1 while we have discussion ongoing."
My intent states that he has to talk with us or i will hammer him. How did i stop the discussion from going?
My bad, I missed that the block of text from Reundo was the claim. Point conceded.

The fact is that the conversation wasn't all about Reundo at that point and your intent to hammer was immediately after Chemist voted you and hito made a wall about youscum. Reundo had absolutely nothing to do with that discussion, and so 'threatening him' wouldn't help it in the slightest.

Also, how is whether or not your reads are fabricated and your Mena push was legitimate or distancing not relevant to this game?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2803, Kerset wrote:1. There was like 90% that scum has roleblocker, which would block me after fn claim.
2. Then if this nullread would die then you would be asking. "Why didn't you target person X? Your target was so random".
Wat.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that there's a scum roleblocker and this is role madness (your assumptions, supposedly, not mine, as I (and indeed, town in general) had no reason to presuppose a scum roleblocker until mastina's claim). That still requires that you actually near lynch twice, don't get confirmed by any sources, and for scum to use their roleblock on you. Meanwhile, there are 9 other town roles FYPOV who all have the theoretical ability to catch scum that scum aren't targeting. A guilty >>> an innocent.

Why would a nullread die? Say you targeted Klick. Why would scum shoot Klick? For Klick to die, there would have had to have been a vig AND that vig would have to shoot Klick over say... You. And so what if Klick is scum? Either she corroborates your FN or she risks getting caught in a lie by any other player being roleblocked or a tracker existing or any other number of threats.

That's not even counting the case where you play your claimed role intelligently, visit N1, claim FN D2, commute N2, and FN N3, when conftown is actually more powerful.
This is a Parachute.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Kerset »

I can count posts if you doubt it.
Spoiler: Mixed?
In post 2601, hitogoroshi wrote:Had a night class so more tomorrow, but:

chemists clear is lock enough that imo there's not much to read in to klick vs chem dying
Kerset I think has the most implausible role for scum, and the most clearing D1 behavior, but his behavior D4 was the most scum indicative I think
Jingle it all depends on his sincerity of his role clears - his aggressive caring about the solve is his biggest selling point but who knows how good he'd be at rat mode reversal
Shadoweh has tremendous indecision that's hard to parse because it makes sense for sensitive townie or scum just hoping to flail for time and make it out of the wreckage

Ideally I'd like to get a never buddy post from reundo/menal iso but menal feels good enough that I'm not sure he'd drop one

Spoiler: I feel better about kerset + gamma find my post towny + Jingle scum rather then me
In post 2636, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 2629, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2054, Menalque wrote:
In post 2052, Chemist1422 wrote:
Are you ascetic or an asceticizer or whatever it’s called
El segundo amigo
In post 2058, Menalque wrote:
In post 2056, Chemist1422 wrote:What was your action last night?
I ascetisised myself, if that’s a word
does this clear kerset in y'all's eyes

y/n

I think it does because of how badly he misunderstands the ascetic situation, and if he gets believed (somehow) and kerset gets outed as commuter/ascetic it's a super bad look for kerset
Gamma thinks it's pretty town indicative for Kerset, yeah. I kinda think we have to be careful putting much intent on menal there - feels like Menal with his head on straight just does the 1-shot vig, then in response to mastina's fullclaim says "Well uhh clearly I was alien'd lmao". The fact that he didn't do that means he was just panicking and not thinking about it, so whatever he did instead shouldn't be interpreted through the lens of optimal play, yeah?

But Gamma also thinks that this post is pretty unlikely to come from scum:
In post 1122, Kerset wrote:Self-reflections that maybe your side is also wrong in the way other is.
And that's something I'm more inclined to agree with.

Idk I just hate the feeling that Shadoweh/Jingle is kinda sleepwalking but I sure don't feel like chemist or Kerset are mafia so maybe it's fine.

Spoiler: feel better about kerset
In post 2669, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 2666, Kerset wrote:Jingle has settle on, chemist even that got bored is still interactive.
Shadow & hito. No matter what are you trying to achieve, you won't get anywhere with one post per day. Maybe you should ask selected players to meet you at specific hour. With 3 days left you can arrange that or stay this way and finish this in 3 posts...
yeah, that's a good point. I'll be around tomorrow evening PST. I'm picking a friend up from the airport who's staying here but they're on eastern time flying from Canada so I imagine they'll fall asleep pretty early.

but also this post makes me feel a lot better about Kerset tbh!

I'm hestitant to read too much into menal-posting because he seems to be good at scum, but I did find one pretty buddy-indicative post on him re: Shadoweh
In post 1486, Menalque wrote:I was strongly agreeing on shadoweh last time I was here but I don’t think I found either of the other two particularly towny
Just don't like the phrasing "I was strongly agreeing last time I was here" because it's sort of making sure to explictly punt the read to what he can be objectively shown to have said earlier, which does seem like what you do with the reads you'd rather not need to dwell on.

Actually there was a Shadoweh vote here for a bit, but to me the one post I really have trouble getting past is:
In post 2273, Shadoweh wrote:Maybe this is because I've been dealing with you scumreading me all week hito but I think you seize on something you don't understand and decide it must be that way because they're scum <<
(it would be fair for you to call me a hypocrite for saying this since I basically did it to you back)

I think RitCap is really easy to hate in these circumstances, I super, SUPER get why you don't like his posts. I would love to be there with you guys thinking he's the scummiest person on the planet but I'm pretty sure hollistically, with the way Team Mafia is set up, ignoring the clear towntell it gifted us would be wrong. He's really not scum, no matter how much you will him to be for having a pity party.

I certainly didn't say we don't have scumreads. Dunn just thinks its more worth not lynching to let them work then accidentally lynching a real one because we're so stacked.
I like killing Shadoweh over Jingle in most respects but I just think this would be a really weird post for scum to make. It's just kinda clearing Bitmap with no effort to do anything else. I mean obviously if Shadoweh is scum she's lazy scum so it's not impossible that she just kinda acted without motivation, but kicking the towntell to be due to "the way Team Mafia is set up" seems like not what you'd do as scum, yeah? You'd wanna make it more personal? Talk to me about this one Jingle because I think it's my main roadblock on Shadoweh at this point

Spoiler: Gamma thinks that jingle/shadow has last scum
In post 2674, hitogoroshi wrote:
Shadoweh wrote:As scum I can be -extremely- lazy but I never have trouble actually voting people.
If I were scum I would have no reason not to just drop a Jingle vote when he was at 2 votes earlier and peace tf out.
Any relevant meta for me to look at?

Gamma would like to note that he also feels good about Shadoweh/Jingle having the last scum in it, and he believes in everyone to show up tomorrow evening if folks are gonna miss today to talk out who's the last scum, so we don't panic in 3p lylo.

I think I lean a little more Jingle than Shadoweh but I want to hear this thoughts on this most recent stuff + it would be nice to livechat with Gamma if it works out. I'm touring San Jose with my friend but we'll be back at like...8 or 9 PST?

Spoiler: Kerset town idicator
In post 2688, hitogoroshi wrote:I think that Kerset working Jingle this hard at this late hour is probably a decent town indicator.

2687 is annoying because in one light I can see it as townie frustration (the suggestion of killing Shadoweh because Jingle/Kerset/{hito/chem} is the most likely way to catch Kerset scum), but then I see that "I'm talking to a wall" and having a lot of trouble squaring that against Shadoweh saying she wants 'inner clarity' more than wagon mongering.

I guess regardless, I'm hammering Shadoweh when I go to bed in ~an hour to make sure we don't NL. Get your last thoughts in if you're got something to say in case this is a miss, and if this is a hit thank god its over.

Did i miss things about me or you? Where do you see flip?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2601, hitogoroshi wrote:Kerset I think has the most implausible role for scum, and the most clearing D1 behavior, but his behavior D4 was the most scum indicative I think
In post 2614, hitogoroshi wrote:Kerset every time; unless someone pulls up some damning quote I have zero interest in winding back your clear. Menal doesn't die without your claim precluding the chance of alien and if that was a bus, whatever man.
Both things hito said yesterday. Are you going to dispute that he was the most active at reevaluating yesterday too?

Or that Chemist also publicly leaned towards lynching me?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Jingle »

You are objectively correct that hito was reading you as more town than me at the end of the day. Chemist was ALSO reading you as more town than me. Hito actively reevaluated his reads ALL of yesterday.

I expected to be instantly lynched today regardless of who was alive coming into the day. Trying to paint me as scum because one of the people scumreading me who was actively evaluating reads yesterday died over one of the people scumreading me who WASN'T actively evaluating reads yesterday is laughable and obviously a narrative.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2763, Jingle wrote:Kerset: summarize Farkran's thoughts about mena that lead to his inclusion in your scumpool.
In post 2791, Kerset wrote: Fark said that played two games with him and he seemed he was too calm and pocketing people way more than he know him to. I don't see how is it going to help us here?
This took 36 hours and multiple requests, btw. I wonder how long it'll take to get Farkran to actually point out posts that are pocketing.
This is a Parachute.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Kerset »

2601 was the earliest of this day... i told you he moved from mixed feeling about me to townreading me during yesterday

OMG HITO WOULD RATHER LYNCH ME OVER CHEMIST!??? I CANT BELIEVE IT
2614 was about Kerset over Chemist not you
You are such compulsive trickster. You would manipulate anything to frame me.

i will type about 2805 after tea

Pedit: Except the opposite is true and you are the one who tries to say hito was re-evaluating. I didn't try to frame you because of the nightkill because both kills would be my favor. I made a scumcase of Jingle based on your ISO and actions.

Pedit 2: i am not your servant, find them yourself
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2810, Kerset wrote:i am not your servant, find them yourself
I'm not the one claiming they exist.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2810, Kerset wrote:Except the opposite is true and you are the one who tries to say hito was re-evaluating.
In post 2795, Kerset wrote:Yesterday hito was constantly evaluating things for my favor.
Oh wow. I hacked your account to post that! I totally forgot!
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2810, Kerset wrote:OMG HITO WOULD RATHER LYNCH ME OVER CHEMIST!??? I CANT BELIEVE IT
2614 was about Kerset over Chemist not you
Yeah... Hito didn't have you as locktown. That's... kind of the point. He was still open to reading your slot. He specifically said he would reread Chemist if someone found a post from Chemist that was especially damning. Hence: hito was open to reevaluating your slot, provably. Which is more reliable than Chem saying he always reevaluates in LYLO 4 days ago and then being mostly absent until today.
This is a Parachute.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 2805, Jingle wrote:Let's say, for the sake of argument, that there's a scum roleblocker and this is role madness (your assumptions, supposedly, not mine, as I (and indeed, town in general) had no reason to presuppose a scum roleblocker until mastina's claim). That still requires that you actually near lynch twice, don't get confirmed by any sources, and for scum to use their roleblock on you. Meanwhile, there are 9 other town roles FYPOV who all have the theoretical ability to catch scum that scum aren't targeting. A guilty >>> an innocent.
1. Nobody waste cop on person, who claims to selfconfirm.
2. If the condition of my survival is FN, then i am policy lynched when it doesn't appear next day.
In post 2805, Jingle wrote: Why would a nullread die? Say you targeted Klick. Why would scum shoot Klick? For Klick to die, there would have had to have been a vig AND that vig would have to shoot Klick over say... You. And so what if Klick is scum? Either she corroborates your FN or she risks getting caught in a lie by any other player being roleblocked or a tracker existing or any other number of threats.

That's not even counting the case where you play your claimed role intelligently, visit N1, claim FN D2, commute N2, and FN N3, when conftown is actually more powerful.
Why would scum attack alisae or mastina? Hard to tell but one of those happened. Unexpected kill happen so i pick the best option.
Your pick is dumb. If you get pushed on n2 then you have to prove that you didn't use FN when you were widely scumreaded before.
Regardless on day 3 you have to say that you lied about using FN... and hope that someone can prove you in fact commuted. Otherwise you are VI
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Kerset »

At this point i am pretty sure that you shitpost, so chemist don't read this page. Wtf do you want to do here? Argue about difference between evaluating and re-evaluating? Proof that farkran isn't my imaginary friend and assisted me?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2814, Kerset wrote: 1. Nobody waste cop on person, who claims to selfconfirm.
2. If the condition of my survival is FN, then i am policy lynched when it doesn't appear next day.

Why would scum attack alisae or mastina? Hard to tell but one of those happened. Unexpected kill happen so i pick the best option.
Your pick is dumb. If you get pushed on n2 then you have to prove that you didn't use FN when you were widely scumreaded before.
Regardless on day 3 you have to say that you lied about using FN... and hope that someone can prove you in fact commuted. Otherwise you are VI
Cop is not the only way a player can be confirmed or softconfirmed. For example, a tracker could catch you being roleblocked or targeted for a kill. A kill could go missing which would make a commute strong town evidence.

Needing to use the Friendly Neighbor to slip the noose supposes that you would be lynched anyway because you were scummy.

As for why mastina would be killed: Why would a player who just successfully guiltied scum be killed?

Kerset wrote:At this point i am pretty sure that you shitpost, so chemist don't read this page. Wtf do you want to do here? Argue about difference between evaluating and re-evaluating? Proof that farkran isn't my imaginary friend and assisted me?
LMAO. "Chemist don't read relevant gameposts." Chem, you should absolutely read this page, and it's a fucking joke that Kerset says you shouldn't.

I want proof that Farkran actually cared when he made the read. Because scum DOESN'T care about making their reads. They care about making their reads look good.
This is a Parachute.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Kerset »

I said that you make tons of 0 value posts, because you hope that chemist won't read them. If i just let you make two pages in a single night then i am sure that he will only scroll them. Your whole tactic is to don't give crap about facts and just throw as much meaningless opinions as you can to make sure that he won't analyze anything and stay the way he is.
You even reached points where i could post your theories and you fought them without noticing. VC checks are irrelevant for you. My fav are , ,
In post 2791, Kerset wrote: I can even tell that your next posts will be: no i didn't
and then i will say YES YOU DIDDDDD
and then you will say NOOOOOOO AND GIV ME FARKRAN RECORDS
I pretty much described your new posts beforehand.
Because scum DOESN'T care about making their reads. They care about making their reads look good.
So when someone change the order of final day 1 events to make them look good then he is scum? Or claim that mastina vest was known on day 2 to whiteknight ofrhz? Is this the kind of scumtell you are looking for?
You only waste my time...
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2817, Kerset wrote:I said that you make tons of 0 value posts, because you hope that chemist won't read them. If i just let you make two pages in a single night then i am sure that he will only scroll them. Your whole tactic is to don't give crap about facts and just throw as much meaningless opinions as you can to make sure that he won't analyze anything and stay the way he is.
You even reached points where i could post your theories and you fought them without noticing. VC checks are irrelevant for you. My fav are , ,
In post 2791, Kerset wrote: I can even tell that your next posts will be: no i didn't
Because scum DOESN'T care about making their reads. They care about making their reads look good.
So when someone change the order of final day 1 events to make them look good then he is scum? Or claim that mastina vest was known on day 2 to whiteknight ofrhz? Is this the kind of scumtell you are looking for?
All of my posts are direct answers to your bullshit, and you have just as much control over that pacing as I do. Maybe quote some empty posts of mine if you're gonna try to argue I'm just fluffing here. As far as the four you did quote: 2 of them are literally the same post, which isn't a lie. The other two are a minor inconsistency I owned up to and sarcastically responding to you blatantly lying yourself in the only manner it deserved: derision. That's a lot of fluffing! Hell, did you even respond to the point of ? How you became willing to hammer Reundo immediately after people started talking about how scummy you were being? Cause I sure as hell don't remember you doing so and it's one of your favorite posts and all.

You managed to predict that lying will result in me calling out your lie and not cooperating with requests will result in me calling you out on not cooperating with requests! Next you should work on figuring out what light comes after Green on the traffic light! Is it chartreuse? Kerset will learn us them futures tomorrow!

Again, how did I change the order of D1?

You were a wagon at 1.19, counter to mastina. Literally the same people all voted Reundo by 1.23. 2 conftown then tried to wagon you at EOD. You tried to hammer Reundo as soon as you came under suspicion again, but I stayed on the Reundo wagon. ALL OF THESE ARE CLEARLY TRUE STATEMENTS.

You on the other hand are trying to say my points about 1.26 are meaningless because they don't describe what happened at 1.19, which is fucking ridiculous, and trying to paint the vote jumps from Reundo to you as scum motivated when they came exclusively from people who are known to be town.
This is a Parachute.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2818, Jingle wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2817, Kerset wrote:I said that you make tons of 0 value posts, because you hope that chemist won't read them. If i just let you make two pages in a single night then i am sure that he will only scroll them. Your whole tactic is to don't give crap about facts and just throw as much meaningless opinions as you can to make sure that he won't analyze anything and stay the way he is.

All of my posts are direct answers to your bullshit, and you have just as much control over that pacing as I do. Maybe quote some empty posts of mine if you're gonna try to argue I'm just fluffing here. As far as the four you did quote: 2 of them are literally the same post, which isn't a lie. The other two are a minor inconsistency I owned up to and sarcastically responding to you blatantly lying yourself in the only manner it deserved: derision. That's a lot of fluffing!
If i quote your empty posts then you will argue about each of it. I won't help you generate more spam, that is your goal not mine. Your recent posts are ridiculous enough on their own.
In post 2818, Jingle wrote: Hell, did you even respond to the point of ? How you became willing to hammer Reundo immediately after people started talking about how scummy you were being? Cause I sure as hell don't remember you doing so and it's one of your favorite posts and all.
I didn't respond because i wanted to cut off your spamming...
In post 2818, Jingle wrote: You managed to predict that lying will result in me calling out your lie and not cooperating with requests will result in me calling you out on not cooperating with requests! Next you should work on figuring out what light comes after Green on the traffic light! Is it chartreuse? Kerset will learn us them futures tomorrow!
I don't need to cooperate with confirmed scum, deal with it.
In post 2818, Jingle wrote: Again, how did I change the order of D1?
In post 2818, Jingle wrote: You were a wagon at 1.19, counter to mastina. Literally the same people all voted Reundo by 1.23. 2 conftown then tried to wagon you at EOD. You tried to hammer Reundo as soon as you came under suspicion again, but I stayed on the Reundo wagon. ALL OF THESE ARE CLEARLY TRUE STATEMENTS.
and all of these are shitposts, this is not where you lied before.... as i said: "Your whole tactic is to don't give crap about facts and just throw as much meaningless opinions as you can" You just made new points unrelated to this case to continue shitposting.
Spoiler: you lied again
In post 1740, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.24

Reundo
(6): Menalque, Alisae, jjh927, Jingle, ofrhz, mastina
hitogoroshi
(2): Shadoweh, Bitmap
mastina
(2): Kerset, Reundo
jjh927
(1): Klick
ofrhz
(1): hitogoroshi

Not Voting
(1): Chemist1422

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-01-16 20:30:00)

Ann Notes
: mastina v/la until 1/13
In post 1761, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1758, Kerset wrote:What? VT in mini theme? Sounds like bs.
???

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a role madness mini theme run here
In post 1762, Chemist1422 wrote:VOTE: Kerset

That post was super weird and feels like shade
I had 0 votes before i pushed Reundo. I only got voted by chem AFTER i attacked reundo. Do you still think that you don't change the events of day 1 to make them look good?
In post 2818, Jingle wrote: You on the other hand are trying to say my points about 1.26 are meaningless because they don't describe what happened at 1.19, which is fucking ridiculous, and trying to paint the vote jumps from Reundo to you as scum motivated when they came exclusively from people who are known to be town.
What points about 1.26? What are you talking about? Did we even talk about 1.19 before? Are you going to talk in riddles now to force explanation posts from my side?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2819, Kerset wrote:If i quote your empty posts then you will argue about each of it. I won't help you generate more spam, that is your goal not mine. Your recent posts are ridiculous enough on their own.
Yeah... Chem has 4 people to look over these posts and NONE of them have been non game related since start of day, so keep blowing your whistle and pointing at brick walls all you want.
I didn't respond because i wanted to cut off your spamming...
Discredit me all you want, but none of this is spam. This is all either direct responses to you saying ridiculous shit or an attempt to generate content that Chemist can look at.
I don't need to cooperate with confirmed scum, deal with it.
I agree, you don't have to do anything. I'm not going to stop pointing out that you won't back up your narrative though, because that's some of the strongest proof to an outside observer that you are in fact scum. If you had an answer, you would answer, especially since you seem to think
Again, that post is a post where I admitted to missing something. You've had one point at which you were correct, and the preponderance of evidence against you doesn't stand on that one point.
You're still sidestepping the point that the conversation you were attempting to cut off had nothing to do with Reundo, as mentioned in that post you've linked to roughly 500 times.

and all of these are shitposts, this is not where you lied before.... as i said: "Your whole tactic is to don't give crap about facts and just throw as much meaningless opinions as you can" You just made new points unrelated to this case to continue shitposting.
Reundo is L-1, but discussion is actually still happening. People begin suspecting Kerset. Chem asks for a claim. Ofhrz claims. Kerset reacts poorly. Chemist remarks he doesn't like Kerset's reaction. Hito posts a wall about Kerset's reaction. Kerset declares intent to hammer. Two KNOWN town players vote for Kerset. I remain on Reundo wagon, but tell JJ I support him taking Reundo off of L-1 while we have discussion ongoing.

Edited to emphasize the part you're fucking sidestepping and to include the claim I missed. Clearly, this is VERY DIFFICULT TO FOLLOW.
I had 0 votes before i pushed Reundo. I only got voted by chem AFTER i attacked reundo. Do you still think that you don't change the events of day 1 to make them look good?
You only gave intent to hammer after you were voted. Here's the whole fucking progression in black and white:

Spoiler:
In post 1750, ofrhz wrote:Maybe Kerset is scum after all
In post 1755, Kerset wrote:As for Reundo feel free to lynch him. I feel no empathy for lurkers.
In post 1756, Chemist1422 wrote:I’d prefer to wait for a claim tbh
In post 1757, Reundo wrote:OK, so first things first, I'm really sorry about my lack of activity. I didn't anticipate my schedule being so jam-packed when I signed up for this.

Regarding my experience: I've played a handful of games around my join date and am just now starting to pick up mafia again after taking a break for a year (this has only been my second game over the past two months). This is also the first game I replaced into, and I underestimated how long it would take to both read through a ~50 page game and also retain what I've read long enough to form coherent thoughts about it. My teammates also hadn't read my game, so I've pretty much been playing this game solo as well. I think trying to take it all in at one night was just a bad idea overall and I wish I did something more productive with my time.

I've skimmed through the last couple of pages but haven't had the time to read most of it in-depth. The case on me as I understand it is Gamma lurking + my reads list, which on one hand I do get why my slot is being scum-read and don't think it's entirely unjustified just looking at my slot objectively but on the other know that it's very easy for scum to jump onto considering they probably don't expect much resistance from me.
In post 1682, ofrhz wrote: reundo - I feel like if you replace in and drop a readslist without explanation like that, the expectation is that you will be around to talk to people about it? Also his scumreads are me and two people I feel pretty strongly are town.

VOTE: reundo
While reading the game on catch-up, ofrhz never made a strong impression on me or did anything I thought was especially towny or couldn't come from scum, and this vote in particular comes off as very opportunistic FMPOV. First of all, I don't think you need much justification at all to jump on my wagon, but this justification is especially weird. It was very late for me when I posted that reads list and was planning to talk about it more in the morning (which unfortunately couldn't happen since I was pre-occupied with otehr stuff). Could I have waited until I was able to properly talk about it before posting it? Sure. Should I have? I dunno, maybe, but I didn't think it was that big of a deal. But that doesn't strike me as something that's inheritantly scum-AI, and tacking on that I scum-read the people he town-reads just looks like him trying to pad on some extra justification w/o needing to further explain my alleged scum motivation, and it reads like he feels the need to pull out ~some~ reason for scum-reading me without trying to sound like a broken record, which is entirely unnecessary coming from town. Like, I get it, my slot's done absolutely nothing and my read list admittedly leaves a lot to be desired, you don't need some new ingenious reason for voting me. And if he really did think this way, why didn't he vote me when I actually posted it until, I dunno, after I'd already gotten four votes, or at the very least point it out then (especially since I'm apparently his top scum read now). I don't buy it.

VOTE: ofhrz

Running short on time, so quick shotguns explanation on my non-nulls for now: Bitmap's engagement pinged pretty towny and there wasn't much he posted that I disagreed with or at least couldn't see where he was coming from, Klick had a lot of the same thoughts around the same time regarding mastina and one of hito's posts so his thought process seemed pretty genuine and I also liked his engagement whenever he was around. Not too much for my town-leans but basically: Jingle I thought his engagement with mastina and subsequent read-flip was genuine even if I didn't agree with it, Mena I thought his aversion to being town-read so early was towny, Chemist had a few posts I liked but can't recall off the top of my head, admittedly my weakest town lean. I kind of forgot why I scum-leaned jjh and a quick glimpse through his ISO isn't helping, but that early reads list he posted where he had almost everyone but like 3 people as town seemed way too early for D1 and most of his hard-town didn't ping me anything close to that. Mastina I still can't really see as town -- her hard scum-read of Bitmap pinged me pretty early on and didn't really seem genuine, and a lot of her walls just read like fluff if you read them closely and most of the time she explains her reads with a lot of words that add up to next to nothing rather than explaining why she reads someone this way or that, and her case on Bitmap didn't do a good job explaining Bitmap's scum motive and mostly felt like pointing out posts she didn't like. I'd be willing to jump to her too atm.

And as for my claim: my role is Domokun, I don't have any abilities outside of my vote (so basically a VT). Sorry about the long wall and my lack of activity overall. The rest of today and tomorrow is a bit sketchy for me, but I'll try to make more time for this game if at all possible.
In post 1759, Kerset wrote:In game like this you would rather get negative utility then blank VT.
In post 1760, Bitmap wrote:
@ofrhz

nsg wants u to unvote
In post 1762, Chemist1422 wrote:VOTE: Kerset

That post was super weird and feels like shade
In post 1763, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 1723, Alisae wrote:
In post 1693, hitogoroshi wrote:You think that reundo is scum, but ALSO that Alisae is as well? And you have Alisae and bitmap *together* in the scum tier? who the hell do you think reundo is partners with here? no thoughts on shadoweh not listening to your reason to unvote me, or me keeping a bead on her so long? Just L-2 on the low-hanging fruit while making it all sound like your own idea.
your tone here suggests to me that you think those reads are bizarre. To me that comes up as a red flag because I don't see as scum why she imploys that strategy when its easier to just put the whole bloc as town
Have thoughts on this but it makes more sense to wait and hear what ofrhz says first. I think you're kinda missing what I think the suspicious thing is but if you are that means ofrhz might also, which means we could get an answer that's really revealing in either direction.

Gotta agree with ofr in that the Kerset views on mastina/jjh seem really underdetermined. If mastina is pocketing jjh so obviously that even a newbie would notice by now, then jjh is town! It kinda seems like you want to just quote individual posts you don't like in isolation, but the whole point is that peoples actions need to be interpreted in the context of how they interact with everyone else. Kerset, maybe a more productive way to have this discussion is - who are your strongest
townreads
, and what do you think they're missing on mastina? What do jjh/mastina flips makes you think about the other one?
In post 1755, Kerset wrote:As for Reundo feel free to lynch him. I feel no empathy for lurkers.
Even when this wagon was conjured up by basically your worst enemies? If I daycopped Reundo red right now, who are your picks for his buddies?

I am genuinely flabbergasted that Reundo could have ofr as his alpha scumread but both "person who went apeshit on ofr" and "person who passionately defended the hell out of ofr" as null. How can the exact discussion you wanted happen like...two pages ago and you don't have a single thought on it?
@ofrhz

nsg wants u to unvote
To vote who, and why?
???
Both happen plenty of times. Having a few VTs at the end helps contain swing, which I would imagine is a design goal here since it's more important than usual to make sure every time has a chance to influence gamestate. (Or, at least, that was a big constraint *I* followed for Signs and Void ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) But role madness is also perfectly possible. In any case, speculating about which is which D1 means that you're mostly going off of your *own* PM, which means you kinda leak to scum what information you have, which means I think we should probably just drop this for now
In post 1767, Kerset wrote:BTW if reundo doesn't come back in 24 hours i will execute him

What part of the discussion you were cutting off involved Reundo? None of it? Oh, it was three known town players talking about reasons that your slot was scummy? Kinda like I've been saying? Oh... Eat a dick.
This is a Parachute.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Kerset »

Hito and chem dislike the fact that i want to kill reundo.
Meantime Jingle: kErsEt wANteD tO kIlL rEUndO bECausE hE gOt sUsPEctEd by hiTo aND CheM

I wonder, when you look at things like and do you blink your eyes and pretend they are not there or think that i am not being serious? Those are exactly things which triggered them, as much as you wish to you can't say that their order was reversed.
You're still sidestepping the point that the conversation you were attempting to cut off had nothing to do with Reundo, as mentioned in that post you've linked to roughly 500 times.
I am not sidestepping, I agree with it. You wanted to convince others and make them lynch me instead of scum. I wanted to prevent scum from running away. You tried to engage conversation in which i would be lynched and reundo would be ignored bc he was going AFK again. You are exactly correct that you wouldn't talk about reundo as you didn't want it.
In post 1776, Jingle wrote:
In post 1773, jjh927 wrote:You mean Reundo and yes that was one of my thoughts
I meant preventing Kers from hammering Reundo, actually, but yeah.

This last page by Kerset seems particularly off, and I'm not sure if it's off enough that I don't want to lynch Reundo anymore but I want to figure it out either way.

I think a Kerset red flip is potentially the best thing that could happen for this game where I'm not sure a Reundo red flip has the same impact. I'm also not sure what either of them flipping green does to my thought processes and I need to consider that.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

I mean, if you hammer Reundo D1 there you get cred, which gets rid of the suspicion you got for shading Reundo
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Kerset »

so i bus my strongman scum mate to save myself when i had 1 vote and strongman was in the process of being unvoted because town was going for bitmap?
In post 2182, hitogoroshi wrote: This is a silly point because 'with legs' is a function of the other townies, right? I was pushing Bitmap and Bitmap was pushing myself/Alisae. The reason my wagon 'had legs' and Bitmaps didn't is because three confirmed townies agreed with my reasoning and no one agreed with Bitmap - it's not as though if Bitmap was scum, he would have mind-controlled people on to Alisae, right?

I am happy to believe Kerset because actually I think Kerset's dayplay was really good at the end there, the fear about reundo 'getting away with it' seems like not what you'd do as buddy even if you wanted to bus. Especially when I gave him an easy out in . Also I feel like the jjh feels like a pretty unlikely kill if you don't think Bitmap is scum. Also, it makes menals attempts to deepwolf instead of following the bloc with me on to Bitmap much more sensible.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2821, Kerset wrote:Hito and chem dislike the fact that i want to kill reundo.
In post 1763, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 1723, Alisae wrote:
In post 1693, hitogoroshi wrote:You think that reundo is scum, but ALSO that Alisae is as well? And you have Alisae and bitmap *together* in the scum tier? who the hell do you think reundo is partners with here? no thoughts on shadoweh not listening to your reason to unvote me, or me keeping a bead on her so long? Just L-2 on the low-hanging fruit while making it all sound like your own idea.
your tone here suggests to me that you think those reads are bizarre. To me that comes up as a red flag because I don't see as scum why she imploys that strategy when its easier to just put the whole bloc as town
Have thoughts on this but it makes more sense to wait and hear what ofrhz says first. I think you're kinda missing what I think the suspicious thing is but if you are that means ofrhz might also, which means we could get an answer that's really revealing in either direction.

Gotta agree with ofr in that the Kerset views on mastina/jjh seem really underdetermined. If mastina is pocketing jjh so obviously that even a newbie would notice by now, then jjh is town! It kinda seems like you want to just quote individual posts you don't like in isolation, but the whole point is that peoples actions need to be interpreted in the context of how they interact with everyone else. Kerset, maybe a more productive way to have this discussion is - who are your strongest
townreads
, and what do you think they're missing on mastina? What do jjh/mastina flips makes you think about the other one?
Even when this wagon was conjured up by basically your worst enemies? If I daycopped Reundo red right now, who are your picks for his buddies?

I am genuinely flabbergasted that Reundo could have ofr as his alpha scumread but both "person who went apeshit on ofr" and "person who passionately defended the hell out of ofr" as null. How can the exact discussion you wanted happen like...two pages ago and you don't have a single thought on it?
@ofrhz

nsg wants u to unvote
To vote who, and why?
???
Both happen plenty of times. Having a few VTs at the end helps contain swing, which I would imagine is a design goal here since it's more important than usual to make sure every time has a chance to influence gamestate. (Or, at least, that was a big constraint *I* followed for Signs and Void ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) But role madness is also perfectly possible. In any case, speculating about which is which D1 means that you're mostly going off of your *own* PM, which means you kinda leak to scum what information you have, which means I think we should probably just drop this for now
Oh rly? This is "Kerset wants to kill Reundo"? lmao

Now you're misrepping dead people.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”