Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Just in time. My 400+ page Large Theme just ended. I’ll have a nomination or two to give from it. :)
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Nommed Nero Cain, Profii, Xtoxm, and Something_Smart for Goodfellas for their work in the BooneyToonz Extravaganza: Last Night Tomorrow.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I put a decently long description as well. Is that disappeared? Haha.

Also Nommed DrewVa (the hydra of Nancy Drew 39 and Krazy) for Kodak Moment for the ridiculous town fake claim Vengeful by BrightEyedFish, then the impeccable timing of the scum team using a revealed prior Day Vig and caused near 1700 page DrewVa to essentially be Governor’d allowing BrightEyedFish, who should have been lynched, live after that fake Vengeful claim.

I wish I was able to nominate more than one player for that, because I just put DrewVa, but I would have liked to put BrightEyedFish there as well.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, technically the title is LAST NIGHT TOMORROW.

BooneyToonz Extravaganza is the equivalent to like saying Large Normal 10.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #232 (isolation #4) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 224, Flavor Leaf wrote:Is Moment of Brilliance award not able to be picked on the Nomination Form?
That reminds me. I never got around to doing this. I also nominated a couple things for Goodfellas and 3rd Party.

Nominating
Ras
for
Moment of Brilliance
for his work in BooneyToonz X: Boonin' It In The Slums.

Ras, after accidentally sending some links on the quote numbers to his own personal Private Thread, which obviously was unauthorized to anyone who clicked them, it looked like a hard Mafia slip, and was immediately called out, but was saved by Awestfie who faked a Mason claim. This at least got him through the first day and night phase. Ras was an Odd-Night Cop, and he targeted Night 1 the same player that the Mafia chose to kill that night. He decided to trust his reads, which he had done a lot of analysis on, to fake a guilty on scum RC Car, the hydra of RCEnigma and Mcqueen, and they didn't really know how to defend themselves from it. Ras then retracted that fake guilty immediately after they were hammered and said his real guilty was on The Last Knight, who was scum, and was defending the RC slot. On top of that, Ras then called out who the other 2 scum members were based simply on their play and gave a plan of action for Daveas, a Night 2/3 Town Vigilante to shoot those other 2 scum slots. Ras single handedly proved an entire scum team of 4 and caught them by the end of Day 2. This game ended Night 3 because of 2 perfect Vigilante shots, and 2 fake guilties. Normally, I wouldn't like this kind of risk, but this isn't the usual from Ras, and he trusted his reads. Had he even gone wrong just a little bit, he could have thrown the game for town, but that is the definition of "Moment of Brilliance". It was a perfect game. He also theorized about the potential of their being a role that could split the Lovers, because one of the Lovers was Mafia, and they knew it, and lo and behold, there was!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #257 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

He nominated himself for Kodak Moment...really?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #291 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=79399
his personal thread from Boonin' It In The Slums and he claimed Masons with himself to save himself, and fake meta'd himself. The sociopath...-.- This game was so hard tainted. Aggravates me.

This guy also made me lose my scum streak I was on.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #363 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Hannibal Lector
7/6/19 Boonskiies Xtoxm Krazy's Anime Upick A survivor-esque role that won with scum on Day 9. Survivor getting to Day 9 is kind of insane to then win. He played it well, and outed himself at the right time. This marks his 2nd 3rd party win this year as well.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #389 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’m gonna nominate Dr Easy Bake for flavor/paperback in Pastries. Really well modded game considering it was his first game modded. I’ll get to it soon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “2019 Scummies and Mashies”