Sunny 2: Rules of Im-peachment - Day 8

Gypyx
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2020
Location: Pain.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5725  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:15 am

In post 5723, Something_Smart wrote:You don't get told who you targeted?


he's supposed to

iv checked the game, his prime suspect is zaiden, and then if he's town he has no clue
bottom text

Gypyx
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2020
Location: Pain.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5726  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:39 pm

hmmm, actually i have a tinfoil about gamma being scum

but idk, as it's reliant on UT's modding being good / consistant
bottom text

Gypyx
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2020
Location: Pain.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5727  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:28 am

so heeey, you know when you say you'll do something, and then you don't?

anyways gamma : who did you submit?
bottom text

SirCakez
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5728  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:04 am

wow this game was completely dead all weekend
I am way too busy to get involved here until later this week
Brian Skies - "I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup."
--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Gypyx
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2020
Location: Pain.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5729  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:27 pm

VOTE: Zaiden

deadest game in the whole history of team mafia, let's shake this up maybe? idk
bottom text

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5730  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:32 pm

No kidding

VOTE: Zaiden
The music is reversible, but time is not. Turn back, turn back!

Gypyx
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2020
Location: Pain.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5731  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:35 pm

S_S town by virtue of watcher

gamma town by virtue of siteflaking during the night

that leaves me / zaiden / cake
bottom text

SirCakez
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5732  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:34 pm

In post 5731, Gypyx wrote:S_S town by virtue of watcher

remind me what this is?

I'm still bugged by Zaiden's "I am town" comment but I also vaguely remember liking his early game? idk this game has been way too dragged out.
Brian Skies - "I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup."
--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

SirCakez
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5733  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:34 pm

we are gonna hit the three month mark soon..
Brian Skies - "I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup."
--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2003

Post Post #5734  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:01 pm

Votecount 8.1Gamma Emerald
Gypyx
SirCakez
Something_Smart
Zaiden - 2 (Gypyx, Something_Smart)

Not Voting - 3 (Gamma, SirCakez, Zaiden)


With 5 alive, it's 3 to ask someone politely to leave. Deadline is 4/13 at 5PM EST

Gypyx
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2020
Location: Pain.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5735  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:04 pm

In post 5732, SirCakez wrote:
In post 5731, Gypyx wrote:S_S town by virtue of watcher

remind me what this is?

I'm still bugged by Zaiden's "I am town" comment but I also vaguely remember liking his early game? idk this game has been way too dragged out.


like, S_S visted the night 1 kill along with Tweetie

well idk, yeah his early game was good, but at some point, he never played scum here, so who knows how his scumgame is really

plus he had 6 players to help him do his best so...
bottom text

SirCakez
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5736  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:26 am

6?
Brian Skies - "I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup."
--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

SirCakez
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5737  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:27 am

I will do some ISOs this week I just don't have time right now
Brian Skies - "I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup."
--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

SirCakez
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5738  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:27 am

it's unfortunate the climax of this game is coming now
if it was still my break I'd be going crazy here
alas
Brian Skies - "I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup."
--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Gypyx
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2020
Location: Pain.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5739  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:58 am

In post 5736, SirCakez wrote:6?


scumteam + team mafia team
bottom text

SirCakez
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5740  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:43 am

oh duh
Brian Skies - "I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup."
--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

SirCakez
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5741  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:25 am

Zaiden get in here and defend yourself
There are two votes on you why are you just rolling over?
Brian Skies - "I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup."
--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Gypyx
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2020
Location: Pain.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5742  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:27 am

or just anyone say something please

we all want this to be over
bottom text

SirCakez
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5743  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:31 am

lowkey tempted to hammer Zaiden and move on here
that's why I want him to get in here and say something
Brian Skies - "I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup."
--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Gypyx
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2020
Location: Pain.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5744  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:01 am

bleh
bottom text

Zaiden
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5745  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:18 am

I've caught up. And what in the actual fuck is going on. Fucking hell, I made a V/LA request to Tripod over Discord. Guess that didn't go through.

TLDR - I had three job interviews lined up and needed to take a step back from the game to focus on those. Because let's be real, I don't make any money or further my career prospects by posting on MafiaScum. I mean I got a job offer this morning to become a legal assistant so everything is fine.

People ask me for my thoughts, I've literally given them. I do not think Gamma is town for the reasons I've stated. Even if they did site flake, I don't know why being online on MafiaScum overnight is a surefire sign Gamma didn't commit a night kill. Earlier in the game UT reached out to me over Discord DMs earlier in the game to remind me I needed to submit an action and I just straight up told him who I wanted to vend my fruit to over Discord PMs. And that worked just fine for every night that I've played since about N2/N3. So I have reason to believe any of us could have submitted a night kill over Discord instead of through PMs on MafiaScum. Surely I can't be the only person who stumbled across the fact that you could PM fruit vends and night actions (one shot watcher in my case) through Discord PMs? I was kind of hoping someone else would point that out.

As for why Gamma specifically stands out as dodgy to me, Gamma being town who afk'd the night relies on a whole lot of mod errors and ridiculously weird decisions to not notice Gamma wasn't around given we all have roles where we have to submit something every night. The mods apparently didn't check whether he was around after despite the night period being fairly extensive (though from what I understand UT was going through some stuff). However this doesn't seem like a realistic error to make. And I reckon if Gamma did actually site flake for that long without say using private channels of communication like Discord, it's way more likely they would have been modkilled. Although Tripod did mess up my tracker into watcher and didn't put through my V/LA request so it's totally possible he fucked that up? No matter. Think about it. You're scum in Gamma's position. The game is absolutely lost. What else are you going to do other than try to figure out an ingenious way of pulling off a last ditch gambit? If you all truly believe and trust that scum in Gamma's position would just roll over and die that's hilariously naïve. If you all want we can all go AFK over the night phase to test out this theory on Discord fruit vends/night kills which should prove my point.

I am 100% town and I've done what I can to try and help us win the game. To be honest, I have absolutely no clue anymore. Things have just been going wrong ever since we managed to nail Pooky. Any one of you could be scum. But if I had to put money on it, it's one of Gamma/Cakez/Gypypx. Leaning Gamma for the reasons mentioned above. If it's not him, Cakez had the chance to just hammer me and seems to care more about not being seen as scum. To me it could very well be scum theatre where he's putting up a show of town stuck in a dilemma. If Gypyx is scum he's planning his next steps into endgame by saying 'I think X is scum if Zaiden isn't' which kind of makes me think he knows I'm not really scum. Plus MWB died in the night and not one of Cakez/Gypypx. He was the biggest proponent against vending fruit to Cakez/Gypyx under the belief one of them could be scum, and I think there's a chance he was killed to silence anyone trying to push the idea one of Cakez/Gypyx is scum. Or S_S is galaxy brain and playing us all but I somehow don't feel like that's the case here.

SirCakez
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5746  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:26 am

Zaiden - if Gamma was really flaked, that implies he wasn't even thinking about this game or who to submit a kill to. It's not just that he wasn't online.
Why do you keep restating that you're town?
I'm not hammering because we have two elims and I don't want to waste one, especially now that you're actually here.
I still think MWB died because he was soft-cleared by the Watcher result.
Brian Skies - "I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup."
--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5747  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:58 am

In post 5746, SirCakez wrote:I still think MWB died because he was soft-cleared by the Watcher result.

Well yeah.
The music is reversible, but time is not. Turn back, turn back!

Zaiden
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5748  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:39 pm

In post 5746, SirCakez wrote:Zaiden - if Gamma was really flaked, that implies he wasn't even thinking about this game or who to submit a kill to. It's not just that he wasn't online.
Why do you keep restating that you're town?
I'm not hammering because we have two elims and I don't want to waste one, especially now that you're actually here.
I still think MWB died because he was soft-cleared by the Watcher result.


You've misunderstood. I'm essentially saying I believe that there's a highly probable scenario where GammaEmerald fake flaked and communicated with mods/submitted their actions through Discord.

I don't think that the watcher softclears MWB. It only gives info that nobody visited MWB which was hardly surprising considering some of us were scumreading MWB at the time. In what way does it soft clear him?

I now believe MWB was killed to paint me in a bad light since I was pushing them hardest yesterday making me an easy push for today. It's so fucking obvious, to me at least. I will continue striving to make sure that the last of scum is rooted out, and if I have to take them down with me so be it.

In my mind it seems like Cakez is at least taking things into consideration and holding a genuine line of inquiry. I wouldn't discount the fact he could be scum thriving in the chaos which is what looks to be a projected miseject onto me, but atm I honestly think GammaEmerald is likeliest scum for the reasons I've given. Which Hectic and Hopkirk agree with based off what what they've read and what I've told them about being able to do fruit vend/tracker through Discord PMs to Unpod Tripod. That if they gave actions through Discord like I have, and know that siteflaking on the actual site is a way to be seen as 'good' by not being tied to the kill, they'd just post his night action through Discord and appear offline on MafiaScum to give the impression they're not associated with the kill and therefore pull off a gambit which makes everyone think they're therefore town (when they're not). Followed by Gypyx, since they foisted a rather non-committal, opportunistic vote onto me.

SirCakez
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5749  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:38 pm

I know Gamma pretty well and I don't think he'd use false-flaking as a tactic...
Wasn't he missing sitewide too?
Brian Skies - "I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup."
--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Team Mafia 2021