TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6075 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

i don't see those post numbers quoted anywhere in your iso. where did you mention them (i'm assuming these are some of your notable issues with his tone)?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6076 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6073, Hopkirk wrote:what are you begging me to interactive with because if you point out what you've posted you wanted me to interact with then i will, but i don't see it?
Anything. Engage with my thinking out loud. Give me something to read you by. Engaging with my thoughts is how I read people besides VCA.

Engage whether you think Cephrir is frustrated town or scum. Cephrir is going to just say he's town.

I want Cephrir to engage on your Bell interaction.

I am drifting here, pulling bits and pieces.

I have you, who doesn't interact with anything I post but objecting to gamebreaking.

I have Cephrir who refuses to vote you (possible scum) but is willing to vote me to get Ythan as town. Yet he seems frustrated but compliant. That's gun to my head town reaction.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6077 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6026, Titus wrote:Cephrir is flailing imo. His comments to me about reading rather than relying purely on VCA and he'd hate to lose because scum never bus are AI and tone but I go back and forth on whether it's frustrated town or scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6078 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

it literally isn't gamebreaking...

---

i went through all of Ceph's iso and posted all my thoughts and a lot of points where i wanted a second opinion and you didn't engage with any of it. did you not find anything worth commenting on/discussing including the multiple half-questions (the thing where i add a ? at the end of the sentence to indicate i'm unsure/want other thoughts)? i don't really get how you're saying i'm not engaging with you when you haven't interacted with (a lot more) of my stuff?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6079 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

i didn't get a sense of ceph flailing or i'd have commented on it. can you be more explicit about what bits you didn't like?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6080 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6079, Hopkirk wrote:i didn't get a sense of ceph flailing or i'd have commented on it. can you be more explicit about what bits you didn't like?
Flailing =/= don't like. It's an emotion that feels desperate/frustrated. Both town and scum can be desperate.

Those posts indicate genuine emotion. I have trouble sorting intent behind emotion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6081 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6078, Hopkirk wrote:i went through all of Ceph's iso and posted all my thoughts and a lot of points where i wanted a second opinion and you didn't engage with any of it.
If I felt you wanted a second opinion, I would have commented. I felt you were trying to either sort or shade Cephrir. Interrupting would not serve a purpose. I was hoping you'd give some sort of concrete opinion I could read you with. The whole thing felt confusing though, so I kept telling myself I would read later but I put it off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6082 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

Can you give me a second opinion on Cephrir's frustration and why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6083 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Can you tell me, what specifically, you want a second opinion on?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6084 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

can you quote what triggered your interest, because i don't really see flailing

In post 5870, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5868, Winter Flakes wrote:is that *sniff sniff*

fake frustration i smell

just kidding my sense of smell is terrible

unless... *eye emojis toward ceph*
I would clearly be genuinely frustrated here regardless of my alignment.
In post 5872, Cephrir wrote:like ive been out here spilling my emotions and working my butt off and i'm not really keen on losing to someone who did jack shit fuck all because there happened to be competing scum wagons or smth.
In post 5939, Cephrir wrote:It's time for everyone's favorite game show, pin the tail on the warthog
there's some posts that felt a little tonally frustrated but i usually either can't read/townread emotion & i'm not entirely sure what you're seeing?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6085 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 6083, Titus wrote:Can you tell me, what specifically, you want a second opinion on?
essentially any comments on stuff you agree with/have a different take on/have thoughts either way where i wasn't sure how to read it?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6086 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

in the first post for example, stuff like this was all stuff where discussion (outside of hectic) would be useful?

-'would probably expect scum!ceph to have an opinion on Herc here? Oka & TheWorst are voting Hercule at this point so i'd probably expect other scum to be voting against the Herc wagon rather than being 'not sure'? with Ceph later on starting to push Herc somewhat then it could be a 100% bus i guess, but idk how i feel about that'

-'i still don't get the perspective that you're arguing here? it's also hard to judge objectively... hey @Ythan?'

-'i feel like i should have thoughts here but i have no idea how to read your interactions surrounding herc given two scum were pushing it
you feel kind of off given you had herc at the bottom 3 of your reads lists followed by votes on me/DGB instead of flipping to herc'
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6087 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

i'm going to sleep because it's close to 1 but i can be around tomorrow morning
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6088 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 6071, Titus wrote:Btw, Cephrir. I told you that I have been in conflict with the flipped scum. You said you would check but I haven't seen your results.
I haven't done anything yet. Still planning to. Was kind of hoping ythan would help me out by taking a stance tho.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6089 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6084, Hopkirk wrote:can you quote what triggered your interest, because i don't really see flailing

In post 5870, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5868, Winter Flakes wrote:is that *sniff sniff*

fake frustration i smell

just kidding my sense of smell is terrible

unless... *eye emojis toward ceph*
I would clearly be genuinely frustrated here regardless of my alignment.
In post 5872, Cephrir wrote:like ive been out here spilling my emotions and working my butt off and i'm not really keen on losing to someone who did jack shit fuck all because there happened to be competing scum wagons or smth.
In post 5939, Cephrir wrote:It's time for everyone's favorite game show, pin the tail on the warthog
there's some posts that felt a little tonally frustrated but i usually either can't read/townread emotion & i'm not entirely sure what you're seeing?
We can disagree on the term flailing, since we both can't read emotion. We both see he's frustrated. Gtmh it's townie. I'd like you to take a guess at it, even if you don't stand by it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6090 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6086, Hopkirk wrote:in the first post for example, stuff like this was all stuff where discussion (outside of hectic) would be useful?

-'would probably expect scum!ceph to have an opinion on Herc here? Oka & TheWorst are voting Hercule at this point so i'd probably expect other scum to be voting against the Herc wagon rather than being 'not sure'? with Ceph later on starting to push Herc somewhat then it could be a 100% bus i guess, but idk how i feel about that'

-'i still don't get the perspective that you're arguing here? it's also hard to judge objectively... hey @Ythan?'

-'i feel like i should have thoughts here but i have no idea how to read your interactions surrounding herc given two scum were pushing it
you feel kind of off given you had herc at the bottom 3 of your reads lists followed by votes on me/DGB instead of flipping to herc'
I'll take a look at this later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6091 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6088, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6071, Titus wrote:Btw, Cephrir. I told you that I have been in conflict with the flipped scum. You said you would check but I haven't seen your results.
I haven't done anything yet. Still planning to. Was kind of hoping ythan would help me out by taking a stance tho.
I've been hoping Ythan would take a stance as well. His input on the patterns I observed would be helpful.

Do you think Hopkirk's D1 can ever come from town? He defended hercule, never voted any of the scum when they were serious wagons. You could argue Bell, but I debate whether that argument was fake and accidently started the wagon or whether it was legit. I attempted to cross reference their ISOs but found with the subs it was difficult.

There was an early request for a sheep, which I felt was odd given the lack of communication.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6092 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I suspect my answer to that will be yes, but I think pretty much anything has the potential to come from town. I'll take a look at it though.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6093 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Forgive me, I should have said probable not possible. Anything is possible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6094 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I'm not sure what you mean 'take a guess at it' when i've explained my thought on it?
Do you think Hopkirk's D1 can ever come from town? He defended hercule, never voted any of the scum when they were serious wagons.
this is an incredibly weird take especially when you're saying you're unsure about things?
why are you acting like pushing LLD>Herc is scum indicative, let alone the over that over the top phrasing

what didn't you like about the 'request for a sheep' that i'm pretty sure is taken out of context
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6095 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Hopkirk »

weird in that it's out of line with the perspective that you're presenting
unless you're phrasing it to the extreme as a question which i can also see - but if that's the case then why are you phrasing it as over the top
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #6096 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by implosion »

68In the restaurant industry, 68 may be used as a code meaning "put back on the menu", being the opposite of 86 which means "remove from the menu".[16]

Vote Count 7.3
Cephrir
(1): Titus

Not Voting
(3): Ythan, Cephrir, Hopkirk

With 4 alive, it takes 3 votes to eliminate. Deadline is set for midnight PST on April 23, in (expired on 2021-04-23 03:00:00).
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6097 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:05 am

Post by Ythan »

Deas posted a bunch of stuff I have a motherfucker of a headache right now though
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6098 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Titus »

I'm still voting. I'll clarify my concerns tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6099 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i'm not sure how much time i'm going to have to post in the next few days

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”