Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 33, DkKoba wrote:more thoughts: please add more scumsided setups next year. having a whole team of 4 behind you adds another dimension to the game and like makes it inherently more townsided in that regard. people who roll scum shouldn't be effectively boned in that regard. literally every setup here was won by town, and only 1 was like considered closed in that regard and that was the large theme and id say that was largely carried by FL nearly hardcarrying a win.

make town work for it.

and like perhaps a more dynamic points system for each side - so that you get *some* points when you do advance your wincon. Like if you lose as town, you still get *some* points if you manage to lim some town, and for scum you get more points the longer you keep the game going with x amount of scum or something. maybe just thoughts for the future. hope to play next year and not get banned in the middle of the games tho! definitely will have reformed koba playing then :)
Interestingly, it is well known that the site strongly leans town as a meta and I believe the setups were made to be scumleaning already because of this. It's a testament to just how town leaning site meta is that this ended in an almost universal town sweep.

Also I mean, my game ended up hella close imo. Had the 1v1 gone wrong Reck could have swept things and other than D1 it was a heck of a battle in eliminating any of them! Ydrasse was stellar and Reck played a damned solid game!

Also I mean, I was considered potential scum based on the fact that scum can be coached as well, so Imo the team aspect is a huge boon to both sides.

A reorganized scoring system is an interesting idea though!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 36, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Despite having the best team ever
I thought I had the best team ever though!

Hmmph!
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #95 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1, Untrod Tripod wrote:6. Team PT/DC's will only be made public after the game if all players on the team consent to their release.
7. All Game PT's including all scum PT's will automatically be released after Team Mafia.
8. There will not be Spectator/Dead PT's.
- Jingle

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”