Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 74, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s a silly question because Iconeum said they were going V/LA and Nancy asks on page 2 if they have something to say about the game "so far". Like there’s been so much happening.
I dont like this mindset, there seems to be a lot of things that have happened, no? Nancy has managed to give concrete opinions on a couple of things, so I would think that nancy is justified in thinking Ico could do something similar.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like I know I keep harping on this but if there's one mindset I can't stand in mafia its the "lol nothing has happened! it's too early!" mindset. Like, not only do I fundamentally disagree with the statement that "not much has happened" in this game in particular, but how the hell do you think things happen? Just randomly? This is ultimately probably NAI but it's sure as heck anti town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 76, Thestatusquo wrote:Like I know I keep harping on this but if there's one mindset I can't stand in mafia its the "lol nothing has happened! it's too early!" mindset. Like, not only do I fundamentally disagree with the statement that "not much has happened" in this game in particular, but how the hell do you think things happen? Just randomly? This is ultimately probably NAI but it's sure as heck anti town.
I agree with this. While I don't believe anyone should be having conclusive reads, there's readable stuff. We just might not know what it means until later in the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 75, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 74, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s a silly question because Iconeum said they were going V/LA and Nancy asks on page 2 if they have something to say about the game "so far". Like there’s been so much happening.
I dont like this mindset, there seems to be a lot of things that have happened, no? Nancy has managed to give concrete opinions on a couple of things, so I would think that nancy is justified in thinking Ico could do something similar.
I respect Paris, Nance enough to not town read her yet, though
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Heres a run down of what I think so far:

1) I like misty's responses to my questions. They dealt with the pressure well and their answers have a logical consistency to them. I don't really agree with the method of favoring town hunting over scum hunting, but at least they're noting things and have reasons for what they're doing that make a lot of sense to me.

2) Zors reaction to my vote is ultimately NAI. I wanted to see if he would place a different vote or would stick with the NbEE vote. The main thing I don't like about it is that it chooses to actively continue not interacting with the game. This is a very minor ping but I want to call it out because its worth noting later when I go back and look at zor with the benefit of more information.

3) Flavor Leaf has a whole lot of posts with a whole little of substance. I'm not a fan of it so far but like the previous thing its minor because we're so early so I just want to note it for later that its bugging me.

4) I'm not sure why ramcius is getting a pass. Nancy made a response to ico for their entrance into the game, and while they're right there's no content there at least Ico basically said "Hey I'm here, VLA!" which explains the lack of substance. Ramcius has given us nothing of the sort and their iso is basically nonsense. The only thing even resembling a game relevant statement is his theory craft response towards BBMolla.

Think I'm going to VOTE: Ramcius
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 75, Thestatusquo wrote:
Ok, but this is all just playstyle discussion stuff so i’m not really interested in delving further into it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Reck is telling me zoraster is scum but its unclear to me whether he is being sincere or he is just trying to elim his boss.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 79, Thestatusquo wrote:3) Flavor Leaf has a whole lot of posts with a whole little of substance. I'm not a fan of it so far but like the previous thing its minor because we're so early so I just want to note it for later that its bugging me.
I disagree that there isn't substance, it's just going to show up later.

I'm Ultra Instinct Goku (not game wise, just real life)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 82, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 79, Thestatusquo wrote:3) Flavor Leaf has a whole lot of posts with a whole little of substance. I'm not a fan of it so far but like the previous thing its minor because we're so early so I just want to note it for later that its bugging me.

I have not even the slightest idea what this means.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 82, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm Ultra Instinct Goku (not game wise, just real life)
this was just a bad metaphor, I specifically am not this flavor. Don't counterclaim me if that's a possibility. I'm not even from DBZverse.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 83, Thestatusquo wrote:

you will, oh, you will.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

How is that a “silly” question? What does them being V/LA have jack to do with it? Misty called Ico scum, so I questioned them.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm actually not a big fan of this after thinking it over a bit more. Seems like they're positioning me in a specific place this game, but not engaging directly towards me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 87, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I'm actually not a big fan of this after thinking it over a bit more. Seems like they're positioning me in a specific place this game, but not engaging directly towards me.
@FL would you say Koba is good at reading you? They haven’t yet but I’m curious whether you’d agree with that or not?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 79, Thestatusquo wrote:Heres a run down of what I think so far:

1) I like misty's responses to my questions. They dealt with the pressure well and their answers have a logical consistency to them. I don't really agree with the method of favoring town hunting over scum hunting, but at least they're noting things and have reasons for what they're doing that make a lot of sense to me.

2) Zors reaction to my vote is ultimately NAI. I wanted to see if he would place a different vote or would stick with the NbEE vote. The main thing I don't like about it is that it chooses to actively continue not interacting with the game. This is a very minor ping but I want to call it out because its worth noting later when I go back and look at zor with the benefit of more information.

3) Flavor Leaf has a whole lot of posts with a whole little of substance. I'm not a fan of it so far but like the previous thing its minor because we're so early so I just want to note it for later that its bugging me.

4) I'm not sure why ramcius is getting a pass. Nancy made a response to ico for their entrance into the game, and while they're right there's no content there at least Ico basically said "Hey I'm here, VLA!" which explains the lack of substance. Ramcius has given us nothing of the sort and their iso is basically nonsense. The only thing even resembling a game relevant statement is his theory craft response towards BBMolla.

Any particular thing so far you want me to comment? I haven't seen anything strongly AI yet, therefore I have nothing to say
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 85, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 83, Thestatusquo wrote:

you will, oh, you will.
https://world-wire.com/ultra-instinct-goku/

In case anyone cares.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 89, Ramcius wrote:

Any particular thing so far you want me to comment? I haven't seen anything strongly AI yet, therefore I have nothing to say
I'd like you to give an indication that you're looking. What have you looked at? Why did you decide it wasn't AI. There's been a bunch that has happened so I'm not letting you get away with "I have nothing to say."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tempers already flaring from Nancy i see.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 86, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
How is that a “silly” question? What does them being V/LA have jack to do with it? Misty called Ico scum, so I questioned them.
oh

that was a joke
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 92, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tempers already flaring from Nancy i see.
I disagreed with you. Why do you read that as irritation? And since you apparently are, do you have any take on it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 94, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 92, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tempers already flaring from Nancy i see.
I disagreed with you. Why do you read that as irritation? And since you apparently are, do you have any take on it?
You seem to do it as both allignments so not really.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 93, Mistyx wrote:
oh

that was a joke
Oh well I did think that was rather strong. A lot of jokes tend to go over my head. However, I still want Ico to respond whenever he gets the chance.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 88, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 87, Flavor Leaf wrote:
@FL would you say Koba is good at reading you? They haven’t yet but I’m curious whether you’d agree with that or not?

I'm not sure yet.

They were scum with me to a good, clean victory that I look back on fondly, and then they felt the wrath of scum me, and watched another scum game of mine, but I don't know if they'd be able to reliably town read me right now.

But yeah, Dkkoba's going to end up being top notch at reading me, and I'm excited for that, so I'll say yes. They are good at reading me.

Kind of a complex answer, but Dkkoba grew on me.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 96, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 93, Mistyx wrote:
oh

that was a joke
Oh well I did think that was rather strong. A lot of jokes tend to go over my head. However, I still want Ico to respond whenever he gets the chance.
actually, if you thought i was serious, why not question me saying i didn't like establishing early scumreads then calling someone lockscum off of two posts that had nothing to do with the game?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 91, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 89, Ramcius wrote:

I'd like you to give an indication that you're looking. What have you looked at? Why did you decide it wasn't AI. There's been a bunch that has happened so I'm not letting you get away with "I have nothing to say."
A bunch? Can you name a few things that you think are strongly AI? Given how you're harping at me for not posting anything relevant means that you haven't seen anything scum AI yourself yet, so what this interrogation is really about?
Tact is for liars and politicians.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”