Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 973, The Bulge wrote:
In post 969, Datisi wrote:
In post 964, The Bulge wrote:also @peta/datisi, ive seen your most recent responses to me. looking over my iso this game there's a lot I don't feel good about anymore but idk
i'm not sure what this means.
I looked and thought to respond earlier this afternoon, but I wasnt feeling good about my push or just where my head was at in retrospect, so couldnt really say much that I really felt. I'm not gonna just leave them hanging but once I'm better re-established here I'll try to put a nice little ribbon on them for you.
i want to give you a headpat for this post
free crypto
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by The Bulge »

like a "nice try, tiger, you'll get 'em next time" headpat??
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by petapan »

something like that

fwiw the hivemind leans on the claim being fake
free crypto
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 977, petapan wrote:fwiw the hivemind leans on the claim being fake
The hivemind being exactly only Hectic, Datisi (previously) and me
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Creature »

and there are now four votes on the counterwagon (Summer Nights)
Sigh
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

what the fuck? are you serious LMFAO
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

idk how else to explain that n1 vig from the person ran up at the last possible second is like. the most scummy thing you can do
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

like why not just. out it when you get here? like sure you think you can get the sick hero shot or w/e if you can manage to get out of allt he pressure but also like, in what world does rce ever die n1 anyways?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

doing this at the last possible minute is literally just giving room for scum to be like "oh shit we gotta leave the vig alive for 1 night just in case he manages that shot!!!" just so they can pivot onto town
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

like why not try to make a productive use of your slot and out that earlier when people can discuss things and weigh it out and actually have time to do something on other wagons/people instead of forcing everyone to scramble
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

ik i havent been around this game but im gonna be heated if im elimmed instead of the ""n1 vig"" LMAO
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

like. does anyone here genuinely believe this claim is real? and if so why are you voting me, i want explanations other than like ~but what if he really is the n1 vig~

even if my wagon goes through i want people to justify their reasoning for me over rce right now
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 967, Datisi wrote:i feel like i'm gonna regret this. whoever is not yet voting, get onto a wagon.

VOTE: summer

if we do flip summer today, tomorrow i am not buying any story about a roleblocker or a rolestopper or a jailkeeper or whatever the fuck.

also it's 2:30am and i'm still not done and i just wanna sleep.
^ this is the worst vote on my wagon in case anyone was wondering idc how towny people thing datisi is

"oh this might be bad... might regret it uwu, not buying any stories about xyz" while already expressing doubts on rce

like if you already think like this just vote rce hello?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 986, Summer Nights wrote:like. does anyone here genuinely believe this claim is real? and if so why are you voting me, i want explanations other than like ~but what if he really is the n1 vig~

even if my wagon goes through i want people to justify their reasoning for me over rce right now
i mean why the fuck would scum claim a role that only buys them one night and is easily disprovable? to get one day out of a scumbag? ok sure, i cannot think of a single scum role powerful enough that one night is gonna fuck us over. and if there aren't two kills tonight then who cares, RCE is dead anyway.

i believe it's real solely bc it's such a bad claim.
green shirt thursdays
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 978, Creature wrote:
In post 977, petapan wrote:fwiw the hivemind leans on the claim being fake
The hivemind being exactly only Hectic, Datisi (previously) and me
i am referring to my teammates
free crypto
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Augustus Caesar »

Pretty sure Summer is town based on this reaction

Reck, it's "bad" because any other claim gets RCE launched anyway. There were no counterwagons and he was the designated launch. This is like the only claim that saves him - a confirmable town role

Please let's just flip the scumslot

Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 988, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 986, Summer Nights wrote:like. does anyone here genuinely believe this claim is real? and if so why are you voting me, i want explanations other than like ~but what if he really is the n1 vig~

i mean why the fuck would scum claim a role that only buys them one night and is easily disprovable? to get one day out of a scumbag? ok sure, i cannot think of a single scum role powerful enough that one night is gonna fuck us over. and if there aren't two kills tonight then who cares, RCE is dead anyway.

because beeboy fucking butchered the slot when he didnt post all of d1 and no one was townreading rce particularly/changing off of him?? like, when you're in a world that that's fucked as scum what else can you do but do something to try and scrounge up a town elim before you're thrown out d2 when you get speedelimmed and no one discusses anything because everyone realizes you were in fact lying scum all along

like arent you the one whos saying shit like "i dont believe in too scummy to be scum" this game and now youre pulling this?
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

like what the fuck hello

make up your mind, is tstbs real or not this game reck?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 990, Augustus Caesar wrote:Pretty sure Summer is town based on this reaction

Reck, it's "bad" because any other claim gets RCE launched anyway. There were no counterwagons and he was the designated launch. This is like the only claim that saves him - a confirmable town role

Please let's just flip the scumslot

i would 100% not launch a cop claim d1. i wouldn't launch a "n2" modified role probably? i don't know. maybe im big dumb stupid or some shit but "back in my day" you didn't claim an openly n1 confirmable role if you wanted to survive as scum. maybe it's diff now idfk man
green shirt thursdays
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:20 pm

this TOXIC AtE is very towny lol

keep going, don't stop now with the townspewing

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by petapan »

i do think this moment has been more useful than 90% of the day in terms of drawing out AI content

staypositivefriend has weighed in on summer at my request and thinks she's town. i respect her a lot, i'm not a very analytical thinker and i like to lean on players who are, so i'm switching back

VOTE: RCEnigma
free crypto
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 991, Summer Nights wrote:
In post 988, xRECKONERx wrote:

because beeboy fucking butchered the slot when he didnt post all of d1 and no one was townreading rce particularly/changing off of him?? like, when you're in a world that that's fucked as scum what else can you do but do something to try and scrounge up a town elim before you're thrown out d2 when you get speedelimmed and no one discusses anything because everyone realizes you were in fact lying scum all along

like arent you the one whos saying shit like "i dont believe in too scummy to be scum" this game and now youre pulling this?
In post 992, Summer Nights wrote:like what the fuck hello

make up your mind, is tstbs real or not this game reck?
1. idt beeboy butchered the slot, meta is trash
2. why does scum care if it's a town elim today or tomorrow, in your theory? it's just rearranging deck chairs on the titanic if they're dead either way. the functional purpose of a scumclaim is to get more time out of the team and bamboozle town. i guess if the alternative you're presenting is "fakeclaim a bad dumb role" or "die d1" then yes, i can see it. but that's a false dichotomy.
3. what the fuck is tstbs?

EBWOP: OH. too scummy to be scum. you know that's honestly the best point anyone has made so far. am i falling for "too scummy to be scum" here?
green shirt thursdays
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

Spoiler:
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:23 pm

In post 993, xRECKONERx wrote:i would 100% not launch a cop claim d1. i wouldn't launch a "n2" modified role probably? i don't know. maybe im big dumb stupid or some shit but "back in my day" you didn't claim an openly n1 confirmable role if you wanted to survive as scum. maybe it's diff now idfk man
huh really

I would definitely still launch the slot if it claimed cop, especially when the alternative would be a nullslot while I read that slot as scum, and I think others in this game would too

Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:24 pm

In post 995, petapan wrote:i do think this moment has been more useful than 90% of the day in terms of drawing out AI content

staypositivefriend has weighed in on summer at my request and thinks she's town. i respect her a lot, i'm not a very analytical thinker and i like to lean on players who are, so i'm switching back

VOTE: RCEnigma
Agree and agree

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”