Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 414, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 413, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 378, Aristophanes wrote: Also, Sirius, something AI would be really nice from you.
Thx.
hi I'll post later after 30mins feel free to ask me questions
Oh wow you have 22 posts??

Uhm, you seem to be most familiar with Datisi , what is your read there? It might help me anyway.

What is your read on Ydrasse as well?

And do you still think you're the worst player here? If that's the case, why would we be pressuring you for content?

Datisi: Scum!tisi is very (煩躁)... irratic? while town!tisi is much more relaxed and me seeing this game makes me feel his town vibe more than scum vibe?
gut tho...
Ydrasse (summer nights)'s posts do NOT look like Mini Normal 2175 (from memory) where they were like 30-40% shitposting single liners. (the posts here are averagely longer?) The overall feeling of the posts are different of N2175 where they were town. However, their posts (mostly) make sense, and their posting intensity is higher and longer which should theorotically be townie?

Yeah... I've never even finished a mini normal before (facepalm)
If that's the case, someone is trying to make me break down like what i did in Newbie 2022 and, like, break apart?
:facepalm:

or maybe some scum are trying to make me do something wrong and just push me?

pedit: ahh

ppedit: let me speak

pppedit: stop
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Augustus Caesar »

Yeah

Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

beeboy's descendent is the year's worth of wheat in the fields and i the farmer ready to harvest what i can from them with my scythe until they are there no more to provide us with info
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 404, xRECKONERx wrote:okay first off, ari, latching onto something i think is incredibly scummy and screaming about it is like literally how i think people should play as town until something is satisfactory

you ask what adorable could've done to answer me. i don't know, EXPLAIN the fucking thought process there? give me SOMETHING to show why they would have contradicted themselves? but they didn't, they just kept dodging and ignoring it, even when *multiple* people pointed it out to them. your insistence that adorable is just weird bc meta and insinuation that it somehow insulates them from any prosecution for doing bad scummy shit is like, buck wild to me. HOWEVER, i will say that at the very least, your overzealous defense of adorable has me thinking that she may
actually
be town here and you're just latching onto an easy white knight target as scum. like literally nobody else has tried to do what you've tried to do, there's been some light push back, but what you're doing here is just over the top. i have zero faith that you actually believe adorable is as town as you pretend to believe.

that being said, agar sent me a multiple page word doc with his thoughts on the game in stream of consciousness bullet point form. from a skim here are some highlights:
- deasvail +town points for jumping in and not fucking around with RVS detecting enough happened to apply pressure
- adorable reading as newbie/inexperienced, not alignment indicative. overall thinks adorable is being set up to be the token defense for scum to earn townpoints, +townpoints for adorable. (im going to yell at him on voice ab this when we get a chance)
- he's feeling vibes with datisi's posts, same page, likes pressuring/questioning of ari. datisi is a hero for post 280.
- #81 from peta where he votes serious is really weird and #83 doesn't provide any follow, +scum points.
- agrees that xof' 108 is goodposting
- dislikes hectic's whole reaction to me in general, esp 112 which feels overly defensive ab a dumb gimmick, and 145 which either misunderstands (at best) or misrepresents (at worse) my objection to the posting style. 256 reads like TMI from hectic, which would point towards adorable being town. also thinks hectic calling ari's takes on me "okay" is bad bc ari just fabricated them out of nowhere, they were based on 4 posts of nothing and he hadnt explained them at all.
- thinks ari is displaying clear thought processes in general with just shitty logic, +town points for ari
- sirius has done nothing, continues to do nothing, compares him to vezokpiraka which almost made spit out my water
- re: beeboy meta is trash and yeeting lurkers in team mafia is also hot garbage

that's ab it. there's a lot of v inflammatory commentary in here meant only to soothe my ego so ive edited out a lot of it for time. overall, i have some stark disagreements with him (mostly re: adorable & hectic) but the rest of it feels pretty on point.
I actually really like this post. I have been really suspicious that there are at least 1 or 2 scum voting me and I had Reckoner as my scum read. 2 days ago midwaybear says he thinks Reckoner is town and he also thinks I'm getting pocketed by scum but I have been disagreeing with him. I see that Reckoner is also having the same problems as me since he thinks I'm scum but one of his team mate thinks I'm town who's getting pocketed by scum. I'm now starting to think Reckoner is town just after seeing this post.
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:40 pm

Doesn't it take ages to go round harvesting all that with just a scythe? Get a harvester

Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

some of us take value in what we do and love the labor, feels good to /do/ things
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:42 pm

Sickening

You're the type that takes a deep whiff of air scented with faeces and call it wonderful

Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 430, Augustus Caesar wrote:Doesn't it take ages to go round harvesting all that with just a scythe? Get a harvester

how are you supposed to make this with a harvester
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 424, Summer Nights wrote:Yes! i make those

though tbh i dont think we should speed elim
i don't think we need to rush it but day 1 probably doesn't need to be that long tbh. like if it goes beyond 25-30 pages it's just bloat and is actively harmful to the game

although i should probably give something resembling actual thought regarding most of the slots in the game. also want to hear what ari has to say about bulge
free crypto
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Adorable »

I also think beeboy is scum.

VOTE: beeboy
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 435, Adorable wrote:I also think beeboy is scum.

VOTE: beeboy
why
green shirt thursdays
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by petapan »

seconding that
free crypto
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Adorable »

beeboy has not been participating which is suspicious. I am currently leaning town on Hectic, DV, Reckoner, Aristophanes, Datisi, and Summer. I have 6 players I am town reading which makes me think scum are somewhere hidden in the players I am not town reading.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 438, Adorable wrote:beeboy has not been participating which is suspicious. I am currently leaning town on Hectic, DV, Reckoner, Aristophanes, Datisi, and Summer. I have 6 players I am town reading which makes me think scum are somewhere hidden in the players I am not town reading.
beeboy seems to just not be here at all, it isn't like he's posting but staying in the shadows, it seems better to let the mods deal with the inactivity in this game. If he was actively lurking I'd agree with you, but he's not, he'll just wind up getting replaced at thi spoint
green shirt thursdays
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by petapan »

why the townreads on DV, ari, and summer? do you often find people not participating to be scum, rather than simply not having the time? (i am aware i'm voting beeboy too, but have reasons that go beyond that)
free crypto
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i don't fully understand what your reasons beyond that are, peta
green shirt thursdays
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by petapan »

i will explain it at some point don't worry but need to hear from adorable in her own words
free crypto
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 440, petapan wrote:why the townreads on DV, ari, and summer? do you often find people not participating to be scum, rather than simply not having the time? (i am aware i'm voting beeboy too, but have reasons that go beyond that)
My town read on Aristophanes is on #377. DV scum read me earlier and then later he says he thinks he has a town read on me, I liked how he described his town read on Xof on #277 even though I disagreed with the town read, he keeps reevaluating which also looks townie. I like how Summer is writing her thoughts which looks town to me. I often find myself scum reading players who are participating. Earlier I was scum reading Datisi and Reckoner who have been participating and now I have been leaning town on them.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 443, Adorable wrote:I like how Summer is writing her thoughts which looks town to me.
this is very vague, which thoughts do you like?
free crypto
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 438, Adorable wrote:beeboy has not been participating which is suspicious. I am currently leaning town on Hectic, DV, Reckoner, Aristophanes, Datisi, and Summer. I have 6 players I am town reading which makes me think scum are somewhere hidden in the players I am not town reading.
not to ally with beeboy but why can't he be on an uninformed V/LA?
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

as a 80%-flaker i believe activity levels are not AI
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 444, petapan wrote:
In post 443, Adorable wrote:I like how Summer is writing her thoughts which looks town to me.
this is very vague, which thoughts do you like?
I like #345, #348, #417, and #418.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by petapan »

...what about them?
free crypto
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 448, petapan wrote:...what about them?
On #345 she defended me and why would scum want to defend me when I could have been a good push for scum to eliminate. On #348 she showed a bit of a paranoia on Hectic who could be pocketing her which looked townie from her, on #417 she talks to Datisi being fearful about him being the deepwolf and I don't think scum would want to approach Datisi like, #418 looks real to me.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”